Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,243 members, 7,891,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (75266 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by oluwafeolami(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
Ur write up explains dat u also a broke bitch cos if u work in a company as d HRM of dat company,or u work in a very good place, u won't meet jobless guys. U can ask ur fwends dat work in gud places mayb jobless guys ask dem out. Kip rejecting guys til u turn 40
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Kanbee: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Waper2:
Good girl wit nice heart, u'll gt d best hubby.

lol.....thanks for those kind words
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Warris this one saying?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by possibilita(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2015
No wonder women complains that they don't c men to marry,being broke doesn't mean we are poor.

If any babe ignore me wen am broke and wen I get my pocket filled she comes back she will b my bitch and only get her ass dumped

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Revolva(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dumb to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]

Nice one bro....tell dese yeye smelly gutter mouth gals dat they ain't shit

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Lancier(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

Who needs a bumptious wench to believe I do what I'm doing as long as I do fine with it?! I guess your salesgirl job wasn't what you intended with life and now you are bitter with so much time on your hand to waste! You better face front and attend to that customer before your boss busts that protruding ass for ya!...

Lol, is that all you have? So elementary for a self-proclaimed man of the white coat grin Now let me tell you something, you better use your scalpel to sharpen your wit if you plan to take me on, on some verbal ass to ass. Two can play doctor & I'll sedate your phony ass with a much stronger dose of the ABCs. Stew on THAT before coming at me with some lamo playground retorts.

Still waiting for that explanation, btw.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by judedwriter(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
people like u are the reason why some girls including me will not accept help from a man cos they will always want to pay. And when u don't pay for their charity, they call u names. I'm sure u will Bleep ur daughter b4 u give her school fees or even buy bobo foe her. I blame girls who fall for silly men just in the name of material things. Do u thing all a woman needs in her life is gifts from a man.? Gush, men like u will gang rape the girl if she doent pay for the big she borrowed from u to fill in her bank teller.
U must be a very broke guy.

My happiness is that there are still good men out there. Very good ones I say.
yeah very good guys like me with my halo cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tonididdy(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2015
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

Oh how thy pucci has saved thy asses otherwise you did just be ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Geraldo7(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Truth is never you underrate any man you meet ladies...because you may regret later....
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, is that all you have? So elementary for a self-proclaimed man of the white coat grin Now let me tell you something, you better sharpen your wit if you plan to take me on, on some verbal ass to ass. Two can play doctor & I'll sedate your phony ass with a much stronger dose of the ABCs. Stew on THAT before coming at me with some lamo playground retorts.

Still waiting for that explanation, btw.
Damn! What are you on? Ecstasy or something?! Gal, you really need to see someone about this depression masquerading as euphoria in your life.
Someone please høok this pesky lass up with some rich dude so she'll stop being all needy&infantile! ABCs at age 32! Sad!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Acidosis(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
OP is a GOLD DIGGER.

Her issue is not about JOB, but MONEY.

The earlier you realise over 70% of gainfully employed folks in Nigeria still borrow to pay RENT, the easy it would become to get out of your GOLD DIGGING business.

No one has it all. Being broke is a state of mind. Having a JOB doesn't amount to anything. There are so many employed guys teaching in private schools & earning N20k monthly. Why don't you date one? Aren't they employed?

Majority of Nigerians in the Insurance field are groaning, working tirelessly without pay, and YES they have good employment letters and nice offices.

I think you (OP) is just a thief that wants to reap in a land you didn't sow. Your problem is not JOB, but MONEY.

People like you would still curse a man if he's getting half or no salary from his boss.

And to the guys! Pursuing girls everywhere nor be job! A 'jobless' guy can love and date a girl, but my issue is about those who turned themselves to players. How can you simultaneously date 2, 3 and 6 girls in a harsh country like Nigeria.

Please put libido to rest, and focus on 1 girl, family, ideas, applications, etc.

I also despise guys who go about driving their uncle's/brother's car to catch fishes. If you must drive his car, use it to JOB-hunt, not SE.X-hunt. Se ,x will drain your energy and you will end up drinking your nephew's Cowbell Milk & Milo to recover.

Let Okada & Danfo take you to wherever you want to go until you can afford a private car. If you don't have money for Okada, treck! NO girl is worth the SHOW-OFF, FALSE IMAGE & LIES.

You're in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state, and you go about lying to everyone on Whatsapp that you're currently in Canada just because you could afford N1000 to hack & manipulate Airtel sim. Such acts will kill your passion to achieve anything worthwhile.

You don't have money, but you always look for the next available nice car to pose for a selfie. That time you spend smiling on the selfie is enough to think. The people you're trying to impress by uploading those photos on Whatsapp know you can't afford such. They are not f00ls. In fact, when you purchase a car, it would be heard from other sources, not your d.p.

In a jobless state, it is ideal to get a good loving and understanding girl, but let's keep it REAL smiley That state is the best period to find true love.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Bsmiles49:
May be because I'm still young. If I like him, he is welcome but if I don't then f**k off. It doesn't matter as long as he has a future we gonna work things out.
wat a prudent thought of ur,..chai di's kind i always submit before God,.plss u most welcm to the large family of mine,.my mum can't just wait to welcm u becoz she also made my dad a great man
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

Damn! What are you on? Ecstacy or something?! Gal, you really need to someone about this depression masquerading as euphoria in your life.
Someone please høok this pesky lass up with some rich dude so she'll stop being all needy&infantile! ABCs at age 32! Sad!...

No, ABCs to go along with YOUR childish comebacks. Or do I need to write in crayon or use hand-puppets to get that across to you loud & clear?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by abimic(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
I for one, won't stoop so low to go for directionless girls that ain't got anything to offer from their brain other than what's between their legs. The op got it wrong and I only hope it won't be too late to get it right. Money isn't everything, u could discover potentials in a guy that came living aimlessly, u could help build a future with him if he's serious. I only hope u won't use your God given husband as mere boyfriend while mere boyfriend as husband which in turn leads to broken homes. Relationship is beyond these, money is essential and a nitty gritty but not the core essence of Relationships. If a guy passionate about life, loving, determined and committed comes calling, do well to say yes but on the other hand, hope u aren't a parasite that's bringing nothing developmental and quintessential on the table other than to suck dry!?!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2015
judedwriter:
yeah very good guys like me with my halo cheesy
sure u are one of the good ones? Let me ask google grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by omoharry(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2015
ilo04:

this can only come from hungry girl like u.

waka pass jor..go and get a job.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2015
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Shebarh(f): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2015
This is the reason y most guys on NL tag all gals here as gold diggers angry @op you r very wrong!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by kedukc(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
MoNickk:
I'm totally gobsmacked going through this thread. can't believe some girls still have this mentality. If he doesn't have a job now,then he's not good enough for you? Then you guys will turn around n complain when ure objectified? double standards everywhere. I can't stand lazy people,guys n girls inclusive and I'm sure nobody does. what if a guy meets you with all the money in the world n after marriage,he loses it one way or another,does that signify the end of the relationship or marriage? whatever happened to other core values? sad to see that money is fast becoming a basis for marriage. sad
kiss
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by GMan650(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

How far Jonaifame22? Almost everybody knows that you are an imposter. Go and get a life
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2015
This is the time u actually know lady that's urs,.a lady worth for u is more important than ur so called wealth,..patience is d best life,.soon be a full Peakmilk stuff,.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, ABCs to go along with YOUR childish comebacks. Or do I need to write in crayon or use hand-puppets to get that across to you loud & clear?
Punchlines over and over! You are not a serious-minded person at all! By the way, we don't employ punchline-mongers here we deal with people with the real stuff. So, stop all these pathetic advertisement of your irrelevant talent! Send me your application when you've got the good stuff, maybe then Steven will consider taking you to mama. Donatus!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tranxo(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.

Ka o di kposa, ka o di egolu.
You are who you attract.

If you attract jobless, useless, nonsense, jabanjantic guys, please do not blame them. They are only attracted to their own kind.

Why form you no recognize your level again. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
i wish u will be d one with in my paradise very soon,..reason just like my old mum
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tranxo(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Shebarh:
This is the reason y most guys on NL tag all gals here as gold diggers angry @op you r very wrong!

SexyStrawberry:

God bless you two. Una husbands go enjoy una tire.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ledaman: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Dating rich guys and spending on you does not translate to love. there is no crime in dating job bless dude as long as he has visions and potentials!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

Punchlines over and over! You are not a serious-minded person at all! By the way, we don't employ punchline-mongers here we deal with people with the real stuff. So, stop all these pathetic advertisement of your irrelevant talent! Send me your application when you've got the good stuff, maybe then Steven will consider taking you to mama. Donatus!...

Who the Bleep is "we" & where is "here" ? I hope that doesn't mean you & your imaginary friends in that imaginary doctor's consulting room at Fable hospital grin

I don't need anyone taking me to their mama, because unlike the women in your family, I have much bigger aspirations in life than laying on my back with some dude humping between my legs, with the secret wish that one day he'll take me to meet his mama. Sorry honey, wrong door. That dusty old line may work on the psyche of others but not on me. Ncoh!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Shebarh(f): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2015
tranxo:

God bless you two. Una husbands go enjoy una tire.
lol..op is a kind of lady dat won't stick to her husband when the going gets rough.. she fall my hand sha
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tranxo(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Any girl who thinks the only reason a guy approached her is because of what she has on her chest and between her legs has only 2 things to offer, --

1. The thing on her chest.
2. The thing between her legs.

If a girl does not see and PROJECT other qualities in herself, how can someone else see and appreciate those qualities.

I may have a weird sense of values but give me an INTELLIGENT girl that can engage me in life enriching discussion any day and that would be the sexiest girl ever. To some guys it may mean intimidation, but to me, feminine intelligence is an aphrodisiac.

By the way,.... Stay chaste if you are not yet married.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tranxo(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Shebarh:
lol..op is a kind of lady dat won't stick to her husband when the going gets rough.. she fall my hand sha
imagine

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / 10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.