Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,249 members, 7,891,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (75276 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
PUNKYFUNKY HAS GONE INSANE, SOMEONE HOLD HER...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by zicoraads: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hehehee...funny thread!
Seriously though, even boys have caught the vibe now. No one is ready to date a broke ass chick anymore. If you no get money...bounce!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by drnairalov: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Lmao! grin grin That's all u could pick out?
Busybody correcter, there should be a comma after madam 2.1. Learn to punctuate your sentences.

See how much we're learning 4rm each other? smiley smiley

shhh!!! busybody girl...'4rm'it is from not 4rm, learn to write your sentences in full.

you are welcome ma!!! *cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
@ Op, So what if the rich guy you married loses his job, will u divorce him?
Like the wise pple say 'No condition is permanent'. The poor, underemployed or jobless guy of today cld be someone great in the nearest future once he has great potentials

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MrCork: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MrCork: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

....chase u how? ...r u lightskin?..schiool girls like u giv lightskin females a bad name!(no ofeeense). angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MrCork: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

...must a guy hav moiney to chase u?... do u hav real hair?...the fact that u hav the order city to create this kinda thread as a female means u not a wifey material....worst of all u aint even lightskin sef! ... Goat!(No ofeeense) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by loomer: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dumb to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]

No mind the stupid ashewo, na people like them no dey see husband o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrCork:

...must a guy hav moiney to chase u?... do u hav real hair?...the fact that u hav the order city to create this kinda thread as a female means u not a wifey material....worst of all u aint even lightskin sef! ..Swwery this is good advise! (No ofeeense) angry
This guy is funny
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
So you are still in school? Maybe one lame polytechnic.. No wonder.. Kids of today*walks out of thread created by juveniles *
Lwkmd. Shame dear, am not in a polytechnic.
BTW is anything wrong in being a polytechnic student.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Ol girl na job application? Oya na drop your cv lets pass it around perhaps on lonely guy would take pity on you.
Eeyah, maybe for a person that need it sha!
I am taken and not searching.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
markpeakson:
u attends Eksu right ?
what is eksu?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
illiad:

Don't know about others you listed but you're certainly not humble kind and so on.

How do I know?

I'm a creative writer and can smell character from a thousand miles.

Abi o. Guess what smell you have?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by benjaminiyke(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

Is that enough reason to marry a jobless guy
I can't even entertain the thought that there are jobless guys just sitting at home in these modern times waiting for manner to fall from heaven. I still don't know where you ladies are seeing these jobless men unless you guys have been meeting students or 21-23years old guys. By being jobless what do we mean? There is a misunderstanding here....so if the Man is into Fraud or yahoo and his rich but jobless you won't marry him? Or if his striving to make ends meet with a menial job,but at least he has something his doing, you will marry him? I think the question should be ;ladies can you date a guy who is not yet financially stable but with great prospects ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by noblegrex: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
ilo04:

this can only come from hungry girl like u.

stupid boy....you no serious.you don spoil my phone.I laugh so well that my phone fell off.ahahahaha abeg come relpace my phone oo.ahahahahaha.I no fit laugh.say na fight.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by whitedove1: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
sumtime in June this year I met this guy while I was at d market shopping for home supplies. We got talking n later exchanged phone numbers. I travelled out of town almost immediately n stayed for three weeks. During dat period, we talked n chatted a lot on phone. He told me how he was struggling to get a job but for d time being he is teaching a couple of kids. you know lesson classes. I wasn't bother wit that cos for one....He sounded mature n seemed like a very hard working young man. Secondly...he was religious. (I guessed). plus each time we talked, their was no pressure. like I was so free talking to him n we laughed a lot which to me was so healthy. I mean for a whole day if we r not talking, we r chatting. FOR the THREE WEEKS that I was away.
when I came back he started making efforts to see me but I delayed a little. One was b cos I dint want to go to his house but I did go afterwards n of course he was excited n was all over me which made me uncomfortable.
when it was time for me to go dis guy insisted I spend d night after all d drama he decided to see me off to my place n dat was around past 10pm. He got to my house n refused to go n yes literally he slept in my house!
from dat moment I had to become careful wit dis guy. in fact dat morning he woke up he demanded for breakfast went to my bathroom without asking n had his bath n came out with my used towel hanging on his neck! hmm...already acting like my husband.
He kept complaining about money every second as in like really nagging about it. He was owing rent n I was like how much....He told me n I was like I will help out. dis guy said d rent was not just for d present year but that their was additional carry over from last year's rent....lol of course I was shocked.
Some of d items I came back with like......potatoes, cabbages etc. He kept whining on how he forgot to ""fetch"" some d day he spent d night!!
I still kept up wit dis guy but stopped d visiting part. until one faithful day dat he supposedly fell ill....tooth issue. For like 3 days he was down n I decided to visit him......I was dragged....beaten.....stripped n forcefully had intimacy with me.
His reasons....
He is a man and "the" man in d relationship n sud b d one to call d shots not me. (my own body again!?)
That d fact am refusing to f...uck him Is because sumone else is doing it wit me.
That how do I expect him to relieve stress.....like wen he comes back from hussle all stressed or unhappy am suppose to be available for him cos dats d only way to calm him.
That finally I wasn't suppose to struggle with him hence d justified reason for d beatings.
Hey broke guys are just plain angry n depressed pple. Please let's get busy doing d right tins n everything will fall into place.
n yes I forgave him cos dats d only way I cud heal fast.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by goldfish27(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"

99.9% of Nigerian ladies, wives and sisters included are only for d money. When d chip are down they will see u as an outcast but Baba God go bless any hard working Male.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Cityguy: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Abeg, what's the biggie here? Been seeing stuff like 'gals like money'. See no prob there ooo. Not every girl will want 'love' neither is it compulsory for all to desire 'handsomeness' or 'potentials'. Afterall, there's something a particular girl has that makes her desirable. So it's fair to let her go for what she desires as well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Omotayor123(f): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
benjaminiyke:
I can't even entertain the thought that there are jobless guys just sitting at home in these modern times waiting for manner to fall from heaven. I still don't know where you ladies are seeing these jobless men unless you guys have been meeting students or 21-23years old guys. By being jobless what do we mean? There is a misunderstanding here....so if the Man is into Fraud or yahoo and his rich but jobless you won't marry him? Or if his striving to make ends meet with a menial job,but at least he has something his doing, you will marry him? I think the question should be ;ladies can you date a guy who is not yet financially stable but with great prospects ahead.
You are on point... But OP is emphasizing on guys with no job at all. Trust me there are guyz like that Jobless and they don't care. They will even tell you to feed them.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dharay99: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pavarottii:

Is there anything like love?
Hell yea.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dharay99: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
maryhaam:
she didn't speak for us,that her own opinion.
lol, self defence... tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Maximus85(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.

Amen! He will get a job but he won't come back to you. It means if he has a job while dating you and lost that job, you will dump him or you will tell him to go get a job and come back.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dharay99: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Nobody is asking anyone to own a Lamborghini. Just be okay. Stop taking things to the extrememe unnecessarily. In case you don't know, may be you should ask your parents. When there is financial struggle, it places a strain on even love. Let's be real. And the truth is chasing women around while jobless says a lot about you. It shows where you priority lies. You are only allowed to do that if you are a student. That said, I won't advice anyone to date a jobless lady either. Some things are just common sense. Stop making it into a gender competition.
wah is ds one sayinq,
I quess i†s be††er i keep lookinq @u.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
coming bck to naija..i no go lie our girlz r nt beautiful o....havnt seen a clean one
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by sthugo: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
White dove you wrote like a good girl

But why get close to someone you claim you dont desire..

Most times its error to allow your emotions drive you..

Critical analysis should always be the basis in decisions
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by kashflynn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
And dat is y d successful 1s, but not me treat them like priced goods, my property.
Ladies no longer see d need to invest for d future with a guy, oready made tinx
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
midehi2:

my guy was like 'waooo', all hes doing now is supporting to make it comfortable for me,

shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by benjaminiyke(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

You are on point... But OP is emphasizing on guys with no job at all. Trust me there are guyz like that Jobless and they don't care. They will even tell you to feed them.
Thank you! Well if these type of men exist then it's a pity. 1 timothy 7: "But if any man does not provide for his own,and especially for those of his household,he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever". In summary a man is the bread winner and subconsciously we men are programmed to provide and take care of our wife and children while Women on the other part are to support the Man in his endeavor. But due to civilization and modern trend,these biblical quotes are on the downside, so many women are becoming the bread winners and taking up high positions in the country. But the shift is this; they are Good hardworking men out there who might still be struggling financially but if you have the opportunity to have a little chat with them you will be amazed by their ambition and potential. So ladies respect them because nobody knows tomorrow. Between make men hustle sha. Money makes love sweet#cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by don4real18(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:
What's the right way?
That should be a private chat
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Agu87(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ladies should not always chase after guys with money.A guy can be poor today but rich tomorrow.If he has plans for the future,pls give him a chance.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Adebowhales(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
HILARIOUS POST OF THE YEAR ON NAIRALAND. Na lala put this gal post for FP O0. See as u don fall her hands. 4 say she knew, she 4 don yarn u say make u put her yamayama post for FP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / 10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.