Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (75273 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Rapaltar(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
cry gold diggers every where...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SirDorianGray(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]As usual, none of her thread makes sense. undecided

All her life on Nairaland is spent on creating threads and making comments relating to guys who are either broke or jobless.

You whine and cry that you don't want them,its not like in the real world you really have guys chasing you. Even the abokì down your ghetto street rather sells his mai shai than look at you when you pass with your ugly shaped body,trying to seduce him.

Useless girl with no atom of sense,i'll like to ask you a simple question.

How much does your father have in his account right now? Because if he was already made before he married your mum at least we should have seen his name on forbes list.

Your brothers are still hustling to finish school while the other one who managed to graduate with a pass in the university is busy doing "G-boy" and here you are talking about broke guys chasing you when you can't even boast of a complete WAEC certificate to get a job as a cleaner.

Don't worry a rich guy will definitely toast you in the next few years when you have finally had sense and that is because God sent him to rescue your family from abject poverty and disgrace.

Yeye dey smell! undecided
[/b]

Fatality....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SirDorianGray(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
even a kpako who lives in ajegunle can form minister's daughter on NL. i know your type, fake azz girls...

No mind am, na who we go ask
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SirDorianGray(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:
I expect this thread to be full of comments attacking women as per usual lol.
Here we see butt-hurt unemployed men running their mouths claiming "We will be rich in the future ".
Duh! Everyone wants to be rich, what are you doing towards it?
This is why I cringe whenever I see those front page posts, telling a man to go for the unemployed woman instead of a career woman LOL!
If you intentionally pick a woman who depends on you for money, why cry foul?

Back to you OP.
For me, ambition is key, not a Job. Because naija has an high unemployment rate. Are you looking for a job, starting a business , studying to gain credentials or wanting to be a stay at home dad? I can date any of the above! I just don't date people who are not ambitious.

Good point. The key issue here is that at a particular age you don't expect a woman to date a jobless man. People here are mixing being "jobless" with "not being rich". As long as you're doing something that's generating some income then you're not jobless. I think the average gal will date a man that's earning some income and not necessarily rich.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dumb to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]

God bless u broda, u said watz on my mind. nija galz wil neva learn. datz y I always praiz Jim Iyke n Iyke Ogbonna... use n dump dem... fools

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
drnairalov:

shhh!!! busybody girl...'4rm'it is from not 4rm, learn to write your sentences in full.

you are welcome ma!!! *cheers
Just say u haven't seen anything 2 correct. Who has time 2 write sentences in full when I'm not writing exam.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Symphony1:

God bless u broda, u said watz on my mind. nija galz wil neva learn. datz y I always praiz Jim Iyke n Iyke Ogbonna... use n dump dem... fools
Yimu! Na d mumu girls I blame sha. Someone like me, ill drain ur pocket and u won't even see my pant
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
You live at home with your mama
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub

U gonna stay d hell lonely 4ever den afta been used by doz rich dudes
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Symphony1:

U gonna stay d hell lonely 4ever den afta been used by doz rich dudes

Ok.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by virginboy1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

You are on point... But OP is emphasizing on guys with no job at all. Trust me there are guyz like that Jobless and they don't care. They will even tell you to feed them.
And they don't care? for real? hmnnn
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Not surprised. na Igbo gal post... they always claim to b smart. They claim to knw wat they want, but don't knw hw to get it, at d end fake MOGs go d fool them, cos they are desperately lookin for husbands...thunder fire una.. whores.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Yimu! Na d mumu girls I blame sha. Someone like me, ill drain ur pocket and u won't even see my pant

Na u smart pass d likes of Geny Nnaji?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by midehi2(f): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
figo05:

shocked
close your mouth bfor insect fly enter tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Symphony1:

Na u smart pass d likes of Geny Nnaji?
So gene vive nnaji is d epitome of smartness for you? Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
midehi2:

close your mouth bfor insect fly enter tongue

Closed!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SirDorianGray(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
InsaneTamie:

Just wanna ask for confirmation, you still rely on your parents right? Then isn't it kinda hypocritical to criticize any jobless guys that ask you out? I mean it's a case of a pot calling kettle black. If a ready made guy date a jobless girl like you, you'll be a liability. No insults intended.

Looool
Thought she said she had a 2:1 and was gainfully employed. How come she's a liability to her parents?? Some people just like lying for vain glory.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Omotayor123(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
virginboy1:
And they don't care? for real? hmnnn
Sure..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
In conclusion, jobless guys will only chase jobless girls. Asin u won't even be available for chases if u have a good job as a girl. Even if u gonna be chased, will be by guys of your class n status. smiley like dissolves like. Elementary chemistry here!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Joy1706:

Lmao! See painment! Wer have you gone to in ur life? Mushin street rat. Go and die if e dey pain you.
I just said lemme go and pack 4 my trip and u want to hang yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

And yes it shows I'm doing well. Can u afford visa fees not to talk of flight fare. Can you even afford domestic flight fare? grin grin grin This is why it will NEVER be well for some of u. Bad belle no go allow una progress grin grin
You are such a MEDIOCRE!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Joy1706:

Your mother ba? I know. How's her ashewo business coming along?
YOU ARE A HO.. it's obvious from the way you sound...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Joy1706:

So I have to be 50 something years old to know something about money? Just look at how stupid you are. Ever heard of the word "investment'? The fact that you have air heads for sisters does not mean all girls are.
Carry YOUR fish brain and get away 4rm my sight
YOU ARE darn too young to be thinking like this.. You are a glorified LovePeddler..Your only claim to fame is your wrinkled pusseee.. what a stupid way of perceiving life..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:17am On Oct 22, 2015
dhummystecah:
Lwkmd. Shame dear, am not in a polytechnic.
BTW is anything wrong in being a polytechnic student.
YOU have no moral or intellectual justification to be contending with me.. When I left the University, you hadn't gotten into primary school...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Joy1706:

How much do u make in a month dear? Do u even have a job? Are u even done with school?
THATS why I say you are still a child.. At my stage in life, we don't do jobs.. We employ folks to help to grow our establishment.. You are too young to perceive my drift..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Joy1706:

Well I wasn't born in the last 25 years. grin You can sit ur ass in whatever dumpster u live and make assumptions about me n my life. I just hope it will make u feel better abt ur sad life
Child!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Joy1706:

Lmao! See painment! Wer have you gone to in ur life? Mushin street rat. Go and die if e dey pain you.
I just said lemme go and pack 4 my trip and u want to hang yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

And yes it shows I'm doing well. Can u afford visa fees not to talk of flight fare. Can you even afford domestic flight fare? grin grin grin This is why it will NEVER be well for some of u. Bad belle no go allow una progress grin grin
YOU ARE really such a hungry Ho... EWU, how much is visa fees? What's the most expensive flight fare? Kai, I weep for you.. You are such a deprived Ho.. No wonder you are supportive of such mediocre and valueless thread.. Face me, I face you pickin..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ipledge10(m): 3:29am On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]As usual, none of her thread makes sense. undecided

All her life on Nairaland is spent on creating threads and making comments relating to guys who are either broke or jobless.

You whine and cry that you don't want them,its not like in the real world you really have guys chasing you. Even the abokì down your ghetto street rather sells his mai shai than look at you when you pass with your ugly shaped body,trying to seduce him.

Useless girl with no atom of sense,i'll like to ask you a simple question.

How much does your father have in his account right now? Because if he was already made before he married your mum at least we should have seen his name on forbes list.

Your brothers are still hustling to finish school while the other one who managed to graduate with a pass in the university is busy doing "G-boy" and here you are talking about broke guys chasing you when you can't even boast of a complete WAEC certificate to get a job as a cleaner.

Don't worry a rich guy will definitely toast you in the next few years when you have finally had sense and that is because God sent him to rescue your family from abject poverty and disgrace.

Yeye dey smell! undecided
[/b]
jesus...brurality..truely d gal is sensless

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by mikolo80: 3:49am On Oct 22, 2015
dis girl go tey for shelf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Phantom2(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2015
na wetin dey lead to aunty joy for 20 more years be this oo undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 5:43am On Oct 22, 2015
nobeku:
YOU have no moral or intellectual justification to be contending with me.. When I left the University, you hadn't gotten into primary school...
sorry gogo
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Tiffarah:
I once read an article here in which a guy expressly stated that jobless guys need not chase women and majority of the guys omline agreed with him on "money first, before women"..... Personally I think a guy who has potentials and jobless at thesame time wouldn't concern himself with issues of the heart or "skirts". I think such will only be bothered about making money and having a steady income instead of spending the lil they have on a lady.... Dnt get me wrong same thing applies to a lady... I believe you have to make a name for yourself before going after a girl or whatever... Atleast you'll be content with your achievment. Same applies to the ladies.
That's right. Women love successful men or men with potentials who can give them successful offsprings.

Women love men who are good and articulated even though sometimes, these women do pretend as if they do not want all these traits.

However, broke guys do have the tendency to make it in life provided that they do not lay a lot of emphasis on women.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE really such a hungry Ho... EWU, how much is visa fees? What's the most expensive flight fare? Kai, I weep for you.. You are such a deprived Ho.. No wonder you are supportive of such mediocre and valueless thread.. Face me, I face you pickin..
U still haven't answered my question o. Where have u gone to in ur life? Bitter soul
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2015
nobeku:
THATS why I say you are still a child.. At my stage in life, we don't do jobs.. We employ folks to help to grow our establishment.. You are too young to perceive my drift..
Lol. U gotta love the internet mehn! Any hungry, broke, low life can come on here and claim to be richer than dangote sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / 10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.