Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (21950 Views)

JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by saint047(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
PDP's youth leader is about 33yrs old
APC's youth leader is about 52yrs old

That is the lowest APC's gerontocracy can afford for Youths

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by kekakuz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Austin4lif:
it is because of people like u GEJ built modern almajiri schools in the north. With this rubbish u wrote above, ur case of illiteracy will worsen in this dispensation.
sure
how many almanjiri schools are we talking about here.
if sanusi could risk his life and job to say money is missing
then its missing.
Jonathan did not conceded defeat,he simply ran away
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by saint047(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
I heard Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu will be recalled from retirement to fill up Abia ministerial slot.

This govt is becoming too old for Democracy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by 247Dior(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
lol proudly 5%, we have nothing to loose

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by babyfaceafrica: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
IceDude:
Not all youths are irresponsible, our "ancestors" are even worse......Everyday u hear stories of fathers sleeping with their daugters and some even getting married to under age children. Are they responsible?.........Anywayz i have to protect my baby
protect her!!!...doesn't mean ouryouths are ready
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by maximilian19(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
I dey pity the people still hoping for buhari. He has start showing dat, i (buhari) have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by rileyy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abeg dis ones shld park well, we dey talk opposition LP dey chook head. Hw many votes dem get for last pool sef undecided
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by teebaxy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Which youths are you talking abouth...all this cultist,yahooyahooboys...this indomie youths are not ready to taake the mantle of leadership!!!
eyah poor you already underestimate your potentials. The old once have successfully made you know that u can never be anything good. I pity your unborn children
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by damton(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
ststyreal:

He should have send those analogue ministers outside the country as an ambassador, that would have being a better compensation for those old politicians that don't want to retire for we young Nigerians to take over. As if I can not be a minister. Abeg, tellam say I dey hear, ready to serve my dearest country free of charge. Make him change those old names put my own.
which post do you want, I have one for you ,hope you don't mind.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by rachygal(f): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
here to laugh.. hehe
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by mandax: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Those who voted Buhari the aged, una set Nigeria back due to ethnic and religious bigotry.

Four years from now when Buhari finishes four years as President, be assured that hardship will be worse than what is today in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by babyfaceafrica: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
teebaxy:
eyah poor you already underestimate your potentials. The old once have successfully made you know that u can never be anything good. I pity your unborn children
am not of this indomie generation...
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is LP still a party? Their secretariat in Akure in ondo state on oyemekun is already overgrown with bushes & all sorts of reptiles & rodents are living there.
LP should please shut up!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Bobnotrouble: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's now crystal clear that the wailing wailers lack respect for the elderly. Perhaps, they even lack respect for their parents. Their hypocrisy knows no bound. When does it become a crime to be an elder?
Everyday they keep praying for long live, good health and prosperity. Isn't that same as praying to become elderly before departing to-here-after ? Imagine what they're saying about the list as if the candidates were aliens. Weren't they youth before?
This is the time for cleaning the pigsty situation left by the past regime.
Later, when the situations are reset back to default/normal, the youth can then come on board.
Nigeria must be great again.
For the perpetual wailers, you have the rght to continue wailing.
Mind your health though.
It doesn't matter what you're wailing.
What's gonna be gonna be!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by winningwinner(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
damton:
Sometimes when I wonder how people make so much fuss about the ministerial list, I begin to ask myself if there are more than one slot for each state. Besides, the president was brought into power by some trusted loyalists, are we saying these people have nothing at stake in working assiduously to ensure victory for the party. Mind you, there will always be cabinet reshuffle every now and then. And every shades and strata of the society (youths or non-politician) will always get their fair share of appointments as the time goes bye. In addition, you don't pronounce someone guilty of any allegation until proven otherwise by a competent law court. The president knows all to we'll the people he will need to deliver change we've all craved badly. It is for us to judge them based on their performance afterwards. Age is a petty consideration. my opinion though.

Thank you for that trash! When you join hands to condemn Jonathan and his ministers together with other cabinet members, you did not remember that the law courts exist. It's now you and your visionless party that is filled with Mouth Action know that such things are wrong. I pity you all!!!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by teebaxy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
am not of this indomie generation...
let us join hands together and say no to analog politicians. I belief in Nigerian youths, we can make things work. Every reasonable parent will want their children to surpass them, but our old once are to greedy to allow that. If u have experience as they claim, they should advice groom the youths to make a better Nigeria. Yorba says(area ko ki n wa Lola ko ri omo tutu wo
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by roselynbas(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
may God open your eyes to the blindness that has covered it. GEJ has been out of power for 4 months now and some people are still disturbing our eyes/ears with noise/write ups of his incompetence. Okay, we have heard, a new government that offered change has come, please, i am still waiting for the change.

Everyone that has been elected to lead should please, do that, LEAD.That is all we ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Abastical(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Digital ministers my foot do you think its yahoo yahoo that govt is all about? Let's focus nd stop being distarcted by big mouthers.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by damton(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
winningwinner:

Thank you for that trash! When you join hands to condemn Jonathan and his ministers together with other cabinet members, you did not remember that the law courts exist. It's now you and your visionless party that is filled with Mouth Action know that such things are wrong. I pity you all!!!
I hope you've not forgotten that an immediate past minister has just been nabbed in the UK. besides these are ministers that would refuse to appear before any national assembly session. And as a matter of fact, the president shields them away from prosecution. So when some misguided elements within the society peddles rumors, the president given his experience is not obliged to follow suit. In addition to that, stealing is now corruption. A new sherif is in town nobody is above the president's control.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by YaksonFCA(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
The question ought to have been is he qualified? What can he offer? Stop ranting,TANoids.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by ronald4lif(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well, when one reads the bigotry and lack of objectivity in comments on NL and other mainstream media they'd vehemently disagree and oppose the suggestion of youths betrayal by the president. If we the youths who are expected to bring about positive change can be so bland and parochial in topical issues then we lack the jurisdiction to question the president judgment and to partake in governance or hold any strategic public office.

Until we're ready to reason like youths of sane climes who jettison party, religious and ethnic sentiments when addressing issues that can bring about progress and development in their country we should keep shut. Till then...
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by noblegrex: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
These people are just looking for one thing or the other to dent babas' image.it doesn't matter what I hear or what they say,I'm still saying sai BaBa.na baba sure pass.just for one reason or the other,they're criticizing his administration of which its for their own interest and not for the ones they claimed.well,its a very good thing though,cos those nominated will know they've got work to do.its ok..simple let's ccccccc
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by bandely(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Interesting term
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Austin4lif: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
kekakuz:

sure
how many almanjiri schools are we talking about here.
if sanusi could risk his life and job to say money is missing
then its missing.
Jonathan did not conceded defeat,he simply ran away
sanusi is a terrorist, u can quote me any day.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by martineverest(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well said.nigeria youth arent ripe enough.thesame youth dat lament being ostracized by govt are thesame set of ppl dat rally round corrupt politician when indicted..current nigerian youth ll do worse dan the 'ogas at the top'....smh 4 dis wasted generation
ronald4lif:
Well, when one reads the bigotry and lack of objective comments from NL and other mainstream media they'd vehemently disagree and oppose the suggestion of youths betrayal by the president. If we the youths can be so bland and parochial in topical issues then we lack the jurisdiction to question the president judgment and to partake in governance or hold any strategic public office.

Until we're ready to reason like youths of sane climes who jettison party, religious and ethnic sentiments when addressing issues that can bring about progress and development in their country we should keep shut. Till then...
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by AngryNigerian(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
damton:
Sometimes when I wonder how people make so much fuss about the ministerial list, I begin to ask myself if there are more than one slot for each state. Besides, the president was brought into power by some trusted loyalists, are we saying these people have nothing at stake in working assiduously to ensure victory for the party. Mind you, there will always be cabinet reshuffle every now and then. And every shades and strata of the society (youths or non-politician) will always get their fair share of appointments as the time goes bye. In addition, you don't pronounce someone guilty of any allegation until proven otherwise by a competent law court. The president knows all to we'll the people he will need to deliver change we've all craved badly. It is for us to judge them based on their performance afterwards. Age is a petty consideration. my opinion though.

...age is a petty consideration, abi #GoSidonAbeg
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
With all these nonsense grammatical error shit you wrote, only 4likes. shame on you grin grin grin grin grin grin
kekakuz:
s[size=20pt]the Gej administration was a big scam and am ashamed to say I believed in it.
Jonathan was never committed to fight corrupt has he and his cacus were buzy embezzling nigerian money . I liked him and gave him a chance even when they called his clueless.
indeed he is the clueless one with the likes of deziani screwing his administration anally. his policies were good on paper but he never brought any to past.
he is no saint with all the rumours of missing billions and the level of defection PDP experienced
Jonathan killed PDP with his greed and lack of control starting from his family and it was evident that PDP was dying when he came out unchallenged as the PDP presidential candidate
finally Jonathan scammed everyone by conceding defeat. ofcos he lost and I don't expect anyone from the south west or east coming out to cause mayhem because he lost. him conceding defeat was just buying himself a good image and soft landing.

I regret any form of support I might have given that drunken criminal and trowing my full support behind PMB let him do what he feels is right. I believe we have seen the worse already and nothing but smooth sailing ahead with PMB.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by bonechamberlain(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Epic !
grin grin grin
bro its the fact nah. no hope for the youth in this country. we are always leaders of tomorrow. undecided
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by molas02: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
omusiliyu:
36 years ago in 1979, BukolaSaraki's father was
among ministers who screened Audu Ogbeh as
minister. Audu Ogbeh's name was submitted by
President Buhari on 30th September, among other
names of ministerial nominees, to be screened by
the Senate under Bokula Saraki, the son of a
senator that was among those that screened
same Audu in 1979. A clear evidence that Nigeria
has been recycling same leaders over the years.
I pity ur poor soul, na 2day u kn dat eh?
Ma bro dt d country we meet ourveryselfoooo
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by rumours: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Leaders of tomorrow? It is a scam.

Sweetcollins:
Lol,I remember when I was a child back then in late 80s, we were admonished that we were the leaders of tomorrow. Then we hear of IBB, Abach(Iranu), Buhari, Obasanjo etc. Now as a graduate with over 8years cognate and ingnate experince, the same old names keep on recycling and I ask again

Where are the youth
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by molas02: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
am a youth and am nt disappointed cus i never expect d Daura guy wil perform well

So my wife pls bring my supper
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
meforyou1:
National Chairman of the Labour Party (LP), Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, on Tuesday, expressed disappointment over the ministerial nominees of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that most of the names on the list were analogue people who have nothing to contribute.
The LP boss who wondered why President Buhari could not fulfill the promise he made to Nigerian youths during the electioneering campaign, said: “For us in Labour Party, we do not see anything that resembles change as far as the ministerial team is concerned. Imagine bringing someone who served in the government of the late Sarduana of Sokoto to serve as minister in 2015.
“Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. There is no promise of change at all. All these people are analogue persons who cannot bring about any change under the current dispensation,” he said.
On the fight against graft, Abdulsalam described most of those that made the Buhari team as far from the clean Nigerians being touted, adding that most of the former governors on the list are being investigated by the anti-graft agencies.
“It is also very unfortunate that Nigerian youth who make up the greater percentage of our population and who voted for Buhari massively were not given their due share in the ministerial nomination,” he decried.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-has-betrayed-youths-by-assembling-analogue-ministers-lp/

what do u expect, our so call president is @ 71 while nigeria is @ 55 imagine the president older than the country,analogue president & analogue ministers in digital era in this our 21st century , old men rulling nigeria since 1960 ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: Verifying President Muhammadu Buhari’s Claims In 2019 Budget Speech / INEC Declares Ifeanyi Okowa Winner Of Delta State Governorship Election / Femi Gbajabiamila In Saudi Arabia For Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.