Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (21964 Views)

JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Unitedabby(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
omusiliyu:
36 years ago in 1979, BukolaSaraki's father was
among ministers who screened Audu Ogbeh as
minister. Audu Ogbeh's name was submitted by
President Buhari on 30th September, among other
names of ministerial nominees, to be screened by
the Senate under Bokula Saraki, the son of a
senator that was among those that screened
same Audu in 1979. A clear evidence that Nigeria
has been recycling same leaders over the years.
b4 nko?!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by berrystunn(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
kekakuz:
s[size=20pt]the Gej administration was a big scam and am ashamed to say I believed in it.
Jonathan was never committed to fight corrupt has he and his cacus were buzy embezzling nigerian money . I liked him and gave him a chance even when they called his clueless.
indeed he is the clueless one with the likes of deziani screwing his administration anally. his policies were good on paper but he never brought any to past.
he is no saint with all the rumours of missing billions and the level of defection PDP experienced
Jonathan killed PDP with his greed and lack of control starting from his family and it was evident that PDP was dying when he came out unchallenged as the PDP presidential candidate
finally Jonathan scammed everyone by conceding defeat. ofcos he lost and I don't expect anyone from the south west or east coming out to cause mayhem because he lost. him conceding defeat was just buying himself a good image and soft landing.

I regret any form of support I might have given that drunken criminal and trowing my full support behind PMB let him do what he feels is right. I believe we have seen the worse already and nothing but smooth sailing ahead with PMB.[/size]

Right from school till now you no no anything USU.....get the meaning and run mad....
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
meforyou1:
National Chairman of the Labour Party (LP), Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, on Tuesday, expressed disappointment over the ministerial nominees of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that most of the names on the list were analogue people who have nothing to contribute.
The LP boss who wondered why President Buhari could not fulfill the promise he made to Nigerian youths during the electioneering campaign, said: “For us in Labour Party, we do not see anything that resembles change as far as the ministerial team is concerned. Imagine bringing someone who served in the government of the late Sarduana of Sokoto to serve as minister in 2015.
“Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. There is no promise of change at all. All these people are analogue persons who cannot bring about any change under the current dispensation,” he said.
On the fight against graft, Abdulsalam described most of those that made the Buhari team as far from the clean Nigerians being touted, adding that most of the former governors on the list are being investigated by the anti-graft agencies.
“It is also very unfortunate that Nigerian youth who make up the greater percentage of our population and who voted for Buhari massively were not given their due share in the ministerial nomination,” he decried.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-has-betrayed-youths-by-assembling-analogue-ministers-lp/

president muhammadu Buahari (Acfr) ie analogue in chief of the federal republic ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by berrystunn(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
kekakuz:

sure
how many almanjiri schools are we talking about here.
if sanusi could risk his life and job to say money is missing
then its missing.
Jonathan did not conceded defeat,he simply ran away

Go hide sleep....
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Bankitee(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2015
NextGovernor:
Analog ministers in Digital era. lol
=very slow dispensation
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Look at all these people saying stuff like "The youth are not ready" undecided

Men, I wish I could slap some people angry

Like they have all the youth in Nigeria in their backyards and have already decided that those ones can't lead.

Aren't you guys spilling that crap ashamed of yourselves

Please, just because you're not ready, doesn't mean that I'm not ready, mtcheew undecided

Murrafuvkers angry
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by DedeNkem: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria recycle failed politicians and still expect change?
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Eluwilussit(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2015
meforyou1:
National Chairman of the Labour Party (LP), Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, on Tuesday, expressed disappointment over the ministerial nominees of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that most of the names on the list were analogue people who have nothing to contribute.
The LP boss who wondered why President Buhari could not fulfill the promise he made to Nigerian youths during the electioneering campaign, said: “For us in Labour Party, we do not see anything that resembles change as far as the ministerial team is concerned. Imagine bringing someone who served in the government of the late Sarduana of Sokoto to serve as minister in 2015.
“Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. There is no promise of change at all. All these people are analogue persons who cannot bring about any change under the current dispensation,” he said.
On the fight against graft, Abdulsalam described most of those that made the Buhari team as far from the clean Nigerians being touted, adding that most of the former governors on the list are being investigated by the anti-graft agencies.
“It is also very unfortunate that Nigerian youth who make up the greater percentage of our population and who voted for Buhari massively were not given their due share in the ministerial nomination,” he decried.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-has-betrayed-youths-by-assembling-analogue-ministers-lp/

Serves the f.oolish youths very well. Some of us who witnessed the first coming of PMB as teenagers, warned the idiotic youths but they wouldn't listen. Analogue president gotta work with analogue ministers of course. Did anybody expect anything else?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by BurukutuMallam: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Another name added to
Mr Dullard
Heeheeee. Analogue President with analogue noisemakers grin
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Zoe1(f): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Work online as an advertising officer and get paid every month with your opera supported phone visit http://PayRefe.com/?ref=121212 and start making money up to $300
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by ststyreal(f): 3:12am On Oct 08, 2015
damton:
which post do you want, I have one for you ,hope you don't mind.
Hahahahaha, will just perfectly b ok with INTERIOR minister.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by zheroes(m): 3:36am On Oct 08, 2015
NextGovernor:
Analog ministers in Digital era. lol
so who were the digital ministers? deizani Alison madueke, right? your statement stinks. you say baba doesn't have certificate yet ur ogogoro drinking PHD brother was worse than him.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by zheroes(m): 3:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Serves the f.oolish youths very well. Some of us who witnessed the first coming of PMB as teenagers, warned the idiotic youths but they wouldn't listen. Analogue president gotta work with analogue ministers of course. Did anybody expect anything else?
why not shut up and wait till 2019? if you had warned people about GEJ in 2011 we wont be here today.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by deygar: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
nigerian politicians are like oliver twist, they always want to be in the system, thats y u, ll see a past deputy governor becoming a councellor and claims to be president of all councellors, courtsey demands that audu rejects these offer,,,, dont be surprise to see obj name in the second batch.....awon oloshi....
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Ndeewonu: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2015
You cannot bring out honey from the sand.
You cannot give what you do not have.
Our thinking is limited to our world-view and idiosyncracies.

But one thing baffles me...

Buhari overthrew Shagari in 1983 for corruption charges...
Audu Ogbe served in that Shagari' corrupt government...
Today, Audu Ogbeh's name has been submitted as a Minister

What a world of deceit!

God will only save Nigeria when Nigerians realise how much we need His help!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by password88(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Which youths are you talking abouth...all this cultist,yahooyahooboys...this indomie youths are not ready to taake the mantle of leadership!!!

Its only idiots like u can post such nonsense here, Its better to keep quiet than to post rubish; how can u generalize all the Nigerian youths as cultists, yahoo boys, and indomie youths. And many of u that liked the post as well are noting but those names that fool called all the youths.#idiots
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by babyfaceafrica: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2015
password88:

Its only idiots like u can post such nonsense here, Its better to keep quiet than to post rubish; how can u generalize all the Nigerian youths as cultists, yahoo boys, and indomie youths. And many of u that liked the post as well are noting but those names that fool called all the youths.#idiots
e pain this one!!!...the truth is that the youths are not ready
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by breakeven: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
36 years ago in 1979, BukolaSaraki's father was
among ministers who screened Audu Ogbeh as
minister. Audu Ogbeh's name was submitted by
President Buhari on 30th September, among other
names of ministerial nominees, to be screened by
the Senate under Bokula Saraki, the son of a
senator that was among those that screened
same Audu in 1979. A clear evidence that Nigeria
has been recycling same leaders over the years.
No wonder. Nothing is working. The have nothing to offer.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by holysina(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2015
ernesty20:
sai baba

sai baba grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by WailingWailer00(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Buhari is a fool
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by loomer: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
W know na, but wetin we go do?
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
who are the youths? youths wey never lead themselves wan lead nation. I was always viewed as an alien for questioning some illegal sug dues when I was in sch. some clowns also plans to call another planet as the sug leaders in a so called big sch, another set is giving awards of excellence to an alleged drug baron, the list is endless. God forbid we have this present day youths as the leaders of our present nation. Some people think corruption is all about money.
My brother, u've completed your task for today, u've said it all... I really don't know why peeps keep shouting youths, youths... May be they think ruling a country is like being an SUG official. where in the world will u see youths ruling? Ruling a country needs proper experience. The youths are not yet ripe to rule anybody. Which Nigerian youth fit make decision and stand by it? ABEG MAKE THEM LET US HEAR WoRD...
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by sammhi(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2015
damton:
Sometimes when I wonder how people make so much fuss about the ministerial list, I begin to ask myself if there are more than one slot for each state. Besides, the president was brought into power by some trusted loyalists, are we saying these people have nothing at stake in working assiduously to ensure victory for the party. Mind you, there will always be cabinet reshuffle every now and then. And every shades and strata of the society (youths or non-politician) will always get their fair share of appointments as the time goes bye. In addition, you don't pronounce someone guilty of any allegation until proven otherwise by a competent law court. The president knows all to we'll the people he will need to deliver change we've all craved badly. It is for us to judge them based on their performance afterwards. Age is a petty consideration. my opinion though.

please stop being exhibiting your stupidity in public......if GEJ won and then appoint , Uduaghan, Akpabio , liyel imoke , sule lamido etc as ministers .wont you you cry? will it make sense to you?
must it be these people who were former governors etc? cant we have breathe of fresh air? haba ..reason
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2015
kekakuz:

sure
how many almanjiri schools are we talking about here.
if sanusi could risk his life and job to say money is missing
then its missing.
Jonathan did not conceded defeat,he simply ran away

Sanusi was already indicted for financial embezzlement before he started screaming that 50 billion, 20 billion, 10 billion, 12 billion and finally 20 billion dollars is missing........
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by damton(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
sammhi:

please stop being exhibiting your stupidity in public......if GEJ won and then appoint , Uduaghan, Akpabio , liyel imoke , sule lamido etc as ministers .wont you you cry? will it make sense to you?
must it be these people who were former governors etc? cant we have breathe of fresh air? haba ..reason
. ofcourse, it will make sense if they perform. to me delivery comes first, besides we have a president who can control his appointees and bring them to order. , believe me , if Jonathan had won, I want to tell you that all is appointment will be given to close associates it's simple politics if you are ignorant. Apc is largely involved in the ministerial appointments to a large extent if you don't know, Besides, the constitution of Nigeria states that ministers should be active members of the political parties. perhaps your understanding of party politics Is small. However, like I said there will always be cabinet reshuffle. if you're ignorant of party politics is best to shut it up than spewing nonsense from your mouth
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Haybee09(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2015
bonechamberlain:
exactly, look at ogbe, oyinlola, udoma, I don't know what innovation they can bring at their age.

during obj's tenure average age for minister was 43, during yar adua it was 45, gej it was 48 now under the 19th century man buhari , its 58.

all the old men are being resurrected under this govt. I pray they don't ban the use of Android phones and take us back to 3310. angry
You are just a fucking retard, and what have they achieved under those past administration Smh, U just open ur mouth and say anything without even thinking Oh no, U typed it .... Did you even believe in this gov't in the 1st instance? Human being with roach brains, Wailing Wailers
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by bonechamberlain(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Haybee09:
You are just a fucking retard, and what have they achieved under those past administration Smh, U just open ur mouth and say anything without even thinking Oh no, U typed it .... Did you even believe in this gov't in the 1st instance? Human being with roach brains, Wailing Wailers
haybee or whatever u call urself go and play with ur mates, no time to reply to puppy comments. I discuss with matured people.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by free13: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
[/quote]Imagine bringing someone who served in the government of the late Sarduana of Sokoto to serve as minister in 2015.[quote]

grin
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by sellYourCar: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2015
I think we should all get started first.....Nothing stops Muhammadu from replacing any of the ministers anytime he wants
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Eluwilussit(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2015
zheroes:
why not shut up and wait till 2019? if you had warned people about GEJ in 2011 we wont be here today.

I did. I warned those around me about GEJ. You don't give power to a man who doesn't want it. A man who has no clue what to do with power. A simpleton.

Hey, we have got it all wrong for too long. Obasanjo was the wrong choice. So are GEJ and PMB. The only man that looked like a good fit, unfortunately was Yar'Adua.

I don't have to wait till 2019. I simply responded to the topic. If u are one of the idiiots that voted for GEJ and PMB, then u are part of the problem.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by megamank(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
The country need a reset and reconfiguration and those that has the default codes needs to be called back to reset it.....buhari is the chief reseter......we need to refined our bearing......the youths like GEJ has selected has over ran Nigeria out of lane so let us get back to lane slowly then after 2019 the youthful race can begin again but first of all let us get back on track.........these old men selected are sitting down and seeing what so many of GEJ youths couldn't see climbing the higest tree..,........OPERATION RESTORE NIGERIA TO DEFAULT SETTING FOR RECONFIGURATION.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by aniere: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
tongue embarassed sad grin
we don enter one chance......... so disapointed........ hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders / Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate / Nnamdi Kanu Steps Out, Flanked By Hundreds Of IPOB Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.