Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) (1078 Views)

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Danger:Transformer Submerged In Flood In Egbeda Area,Lagos(photos) / FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by Rekadobello: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
The transformer on Geodetic Road, Rumuomasi. Port Harcourt is submerged in rain water every time it rains. This, I think, is dangerous to humans who walk in the area. Residents of the area also say this causes power outage. Can the right authority do something about this?

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=10071

Re: Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by amii131(f): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wtf shocked
Re: Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
No be today we begin see this one Na!!
Re: Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wike ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

1 Like

Re: Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
blame it on the yolobas
Re: Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by LeOstrich: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
blame it on the yolobas

Before nko?

No be Obasanjo award the old derilict electrification transmission system to his fellow Yoruba thief, Abiola in 1974.

Every facet of mediocrity, ineptitude, corruption and sleaze can be traced to when Yorubas where in control of the administration of the public sector.

Other negative things Yorubas invented are:

1. Face me I face you with one toilet per 40 tenets squeezed in one building.

2. Retailing of govt tap water which will later spin the pure water industry.

3. Tokunbo babies and drug mules in the 70's which will later make the UK stop granting free entries on Nigerian passports in their ports.

4. Pomo. The zero nutrient fibrous meat alternative was introduced to Nigerian culinary at the detriment of the leather industries. Now Nigerians eat their belts and shoes.

5. Armed robbery.

6. Forgery. Every respectable Yoruba man has a duly faked Oluwole document as proof of academic excellence. See Tinubu.

7. Ritual killings.

8. Extortion racket aka agbereoes and Area Fathers and their sons.

9. Public defecation.

10. Molue and danfor transportation.

11. One chance robbery was perfected and first executed on the streets of Lagos by Yoruba armed robbers masquerading as bus drivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
I knew one fool would respond , just didn't know it'll be you

Wright brothers invented winged plane, today we have Jets faster than sound My point being if Yorubas screwed you in 1974 , You leaders since then if they had any sense or self esteem should have invented something better for you

Yorubas invented Faceme i face you ?? Check history , the first story building in Nigeria was built in 1845 in Badagry, Lagos , you are complaining about 1975 right ? but Cocoa House, completed in 1965 at a height of 105 , was that faceme i face you Warka

Pure water is relatively new, initially it was ice water in transparent nylon bags and said water is fetched from wells and springs , Shege

After Civil war and Biafra reabsorbed into Nigeria , Your kinsmen had to find a way to survive hence they chose drug trades with Indians and mexican soldiers who just discovered that the land is suitable for planting weed and other psychedelic drugs

Pomo is relatively from the North

Armed robbery ? ha ha h a Lawrence Nomanyagbon Anini (c. 1960 – March 29, 1987) [1] was a Nigerian bandit who terrorised Benin City in the 1980s along with his sidekick Monday Osunbor. He was captured and executed for his crimes.

Public defecation ? It was a Biafran/ Ibo problem, your cities were bombed out , you had nothing to eat, some of you literally ate shyt as such you shyt in the public

Molue and Danfo is not a crime , It's a Lagos thing and believe it or not , it's what makes the economy move forward in its own way

One chance robbery ? hahaha , Ask your elders in benin , PH and other Biafran states, people were so famished , they had to invent a way to live ,

check google stats by country , refine your search with a map , you'll see robbery , killings , fraud, drugs is mainly menace from emekas and co

oney Ritual ? We will never forget Otokoto and the shrines before it

So fourk you very mych and suck my dyk

LeOstrich:

Before nko?

No be Obasanjo award the old derilict electrification transmission system to his fellow Yoruba thief, Abiola in 1974.

Every facet of mediocrity, ineptitude, corruption and sleaze can be traced to when Yorubas where in control of the administration of the public sector.

3. Tokunbo babies and drug mules in the 70's which will later make the UK stop granting free entries on Nigerian passports in their ports.

4. Pomo. The zero nutrient fibrous meat alternative was introduced to Nigerian culinary at the detriment of the leather industries. Now Nigerians eat their belts and shoes.

5. Armed robbery.

6. Forgery. Every respectable Yoruba man has a duly faked Oluwole document as proof of academic excellence. See Tinubu.

7. Ritual killings.

9. Public defecation.

11. One chance robbery was perfected and first executed on the streets of Lagos by Yoruba armed robbers masquerading as bus drivers.

1 Like

Re: Potential Danger!! Transformer Submerged In Rain Water In PH (Photos) by Aromas: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:

Before nko?

5. Armed robbery.

7. Ritual killings.

9. Public defecation.

Well with all d trash you just posted here I believe is still far better than being a Baby Factory, Cocaine smuggling which is rampant among una Youths, 4rm container to Chuks Plaza within 1yr of using container gringringrin + highway robbery undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Harsh Reality About DSP Alamieyeseigha's Mausoleum / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Nigeria Will Not Know Peace- Biafra Secretary Of State / Graphic Pics:Troops Repel Boko Haram Attempt On Mada,Kill 3 Terrorists In Firigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.