Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Don’t Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him – Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him – Rihanna (574 Views)

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him – Rihanna by 9aiboard: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pop singer, Rihanna has finally opened up on how she truly feels about her ex-boyfriend who once left her with a broken jaw and facial bruises; She says, Chris Brown will always have a place in her heart.

The 27-year-old singer tells Vanity Fair magazine[November 2015 issue] in her latest interview that although she and Breezy are not dating anymore, she doesn’t hold a grudge against the ‘Deuces’ singer .
In fact, she has nothing but nice things to say about him in the lengthy article.
“I don’t hate him… but I will care about him until the day I die. We’re not friends, but it’s not like we’re enemies. We don’t have much of a relationship now,” Rihanna admits.
"A lot of women, a lot of young girls, are still going through it. A lot of young boys too. It's not a subject to sweep under the rug, so I can't just dismiss it like it wasn't anything, or I don't take it seriously.
"But, for me, and anyone who's been a victim of domestic abuse, nobody wants to even remember it. Nobody even wants to admit it.
"So to talk about it and say it once, much less 200 times, is like… I have to be punished for it? It didn't sit well with me."
If you put up with it, maybe you are agreeing that you [deserve] this
Rihanna
Brown was sentenced to five years of probation following the assault. But the pair got back together in 2012, and Rihanna told Vanity Fair she thought she could change him.
"I was that girl who felt that, as much pain as this relationship is, maybe some people are built stronger than others," she said. "Maybe ................continue@ http://..com.ng/2015/10/i-dont-hate-chris-brown-i-care-for-him.html

Re: I Don’t Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him – Rihanna by axortedbabe(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hokay..

(1) (Reply)

"Ex Super Eagles" Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife / See Banky Wellington And Friend Outside A London Restaurant / Hurray, Its Another Borke Wednesday Give Away: Win 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.