Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Does Money Mean To You? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does Money Mean To You? (7781 Views)

When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / Where Does Money Made Online Come From? / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by oladipodr(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2009
it all meaning less to me. You can do without it. mind you, it is better to fool than to have the money and lose your place in Heaven.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by opuro(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2009
money means
getting as old as RIlwanu lookman
and still be a fool

it makes the world go round,but remember what goes round come round!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by kemisuga(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2009
Money is good, but too much of it, bring temptations to do evil.
As for me, Money is just a legal entity and should not be worship.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by ztyle(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2009
Alot grin money is the root of all properity, money speaking!!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Orobert: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
Money is not EVERYTHING, it is the ONLY thing
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by maray(f): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
it means i can be justify purchacing just about anything no matter how ridiculous it is.Money is freedom and power cool
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by kingsots(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
Money to me is jst something i need in case i dont die tomorrow.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by favcom(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
Money, to me, is nothing more than a means to get needed things.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by vescucci(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
It means the stuff I can exchange for other stuff I want. Well most of em
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by anusule(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
money means something o pple,
without money just think about the things ul b able to do, almost nothing.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by blacksta(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2009
money means nothing but the insight to amass it means everything
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by MaiSuya(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
Money is something that has the exasperating habit of never being enough! angry
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by arogbowei: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
Money is good, but the best part is having it work for you, and you not destroyinh your family happiness because of money. Of course, very necessary to acquire it in a clean manner, not soiling our conscience via prostitution, or fraud.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Oxone(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2009
money means everything to me cos with it life would be easier. the danger is in letting it control you. grin
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Tuyis: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2009
Money is simply a tool, it doesn't make you happy or miserable. If you are rich and miserable, give all the money away and you'll only be poor and miserable.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by AmAlone: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2009
To be sincere the rich and the super rich can say money is nothing. But if you notice God personnal gave Solomon the best of rich and he also gave Job. To me anyone who says money is nothing no nothing.

The poor mostly abuse it because they can get enough to be rich, the rich criticize it b'cos they discover is can't do all things.

Money Bring Bitches. Bitches Bring Love.
It can buy a Bed not Sleep doesn't mean sleep is made for the poor. . . The poor I learnt constantly do have nightmares about growing rich about killing themselves about growing old and living lonely all day long.
Even the Bible confirms IT: Money Answereth Most Things.

Money Ain't worth SHIT if everybody else don't Want IT.

It is Annoying to see that my new friends envy my Car, but aren't the best things of life free to all The Sun father of photosynthesis shines on plants and all. The moon accompanied by thousand stars leads even the beast to pasture. What can you think of lovelier than water That's Just IT! LOL "I Don't Want Any Of The Good Thing Of Life Except AM Convince Others Are Envious Of Them"
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by keba(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2009
Money is the ability to do whatever you want to do at your convenience but should not be worshipped.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Ak4all(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2009
u people are saying that money means nothing to u,if they give u the money u no go collect am.IDIOTS
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by slimfine(f): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
Ak4all:

u people are saying that money means nothing to u,if they give u the money u no go collect am.IDIOTS

so you are 13 years old, no wonder you are so clueless! the question is "what does money means for you?" people are just saying the their opinion. quite the insults!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by lakunleNET(m): 4:34am On Apr 26, 2009
A number of times i have heard parents say they would love their kids to get admitted into tertiary institution immediately after writing the annual MAY/JUNE W.A.E.C. examinations. But in most cases, this would not happen. So there is nothing else left for the kids to do than to continue (not in all cases) attending one coaching academy or the other to keep their brains fresher on books and reduce the chances of losing focus in the determination to pursue a university degree.

Overtime, the solution in most cases if not as stated above will be for the teenage school leavers to start a computer training school where skills such as; "How to operate a computer","Desktop office application","Computer engineering" etc are acquired. As a young Nigerian myself, i strongly believe this is a right step in the next direction. When you allow these kids to practice what they learn from these computer training institutes, they will become far more intelligent than the level they thought they were. Their creativity will increase, the urge to explore the new world of the internet will be spurred. They become proficient in the use of desktop office tools and windows application both online and off line. This also is called development. But what has developed is a section of the learning mind. What about the "CAPACITY EDGE"? Yes capacity edge here refers to what extent they can go with what they have learnt overtime when stretched or confronted with intricate situations.

This is the point where i want most parents to know that sending them to a computer school is not the ultimate even though its a move in the right direction. You will observe that most kids today have higher learning quotient than the previous generation of learners. All i am trying to say is that, if these kids are not guided, they will soon end up using the skills they acquired for the wrong things. various vices, criminal activities and fraudulent use of intellect will not be far-fetched. At this point, it might be difficult to monitor them. Some of them would have gotten admission and left for the citadel of higher learning. Some would have met friends in the same line of interest. And you and i know that when these bonds are formed, its always a sad tale at the end.

But today, two young men; Olakunle SOLOMON and Austin CHUKWU have pioneered the establishment of a Computer and Internet marketing Entrepreneurial Business school called: TSG ENTREPRENEURIAL BUSINESS ACADEMY. This school has a pilot department called "THE 400 SMART STUDENTS". The aim of the school is not just to teach basic computer skill, but to empower the youths; age 18 - 45 to be self-dependent as proud Internet Marketers and entrepreneurs. We will practically take you by the hand and show you right inside the classroom how you can make thousands of dollars with your acquired computer training skills. The approach is called "EARN AS YOU LEARN" and you are assured of graduating from the 3 month programme with thousands of dollars in your account which will be set up for you by the school management. There are more details to explain, but to know better, visit our official website and register your wards fast at: www.400smartstudents.com
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by slimfine(f): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Lakunlenet

good insight but the the question said "what does money means to you"

no wonder some people fail their school test badly. answer the right question!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Fiona0007: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
Money, for me, is a tool to get myself freedom, comfort, and the ability to help others in need.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by shawn123: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
uuhhh money honey money, oooh money your my honey, uuuhhhh money honey money uhhh money your my honey.
Dear money,
your green eyes makes me quiver, i love the way you look when you havent been touched by any man. The more you are the better you look, you bring my conifdence back. Am soo embarassed when am not with you. I Promise to treat you right in any situation. I hope you feel the same way about me to? with love shawn,
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by buksmie: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
shocked money waoh, its the answer to so many frustaing questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by luxoire(f): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
Money is not bad - is what you do with it and your perception of it that makes it 'bad'

As a woman - money to me means INDEPENDENCE form any over controlling man. it means SECURITY for my future and my children. Money means FEWER financially-instiagted problems, the type that can bring on hunger and starvation, homelessness and unpaid bills.

Greed for more than we Need, Want or can afford, is what makes the want and hunger for money dangerous and deadly. If you are comfortable and plan your life accordingly - even a little money managed properly will seem like a lot and take you and yours a long way. When a little seems much, God will bless you abundantly becuse in your gratitude for His mercies, you will always view what little you have as a lot, and not take it for granted.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by Dondav(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2009
Hey ileife, i think u're wrong.
Money can buy you;
sleep, respect, love, knowledge and so on.
Its the way of the world.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by jobirash(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
money to me is freedom and means of making heaven.
i work to get money to take care of my family
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by maacs(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2009
Money is my SERVANT, i use it whenever i need it to accomplish something or get something done, i give it to serve people's need whenever i notice them. that's the name of my servant. For those in need of money, pls dail MAACS.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by jayslickz: 2:42am On May 01, 2009
Money means everything -------- Money can buy you any and everything even life.
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by fayahsoul: 10:52pm On May 01, 2009
Money = Debt.

Debt = the absence of sovereignty and the capacity to be self-determined.

Yes your bible says 'money answeret all things' but it also says 'it's the root of all evil' and that it's easier 4 a camel to go thru the eye of a needle than 4 a rich man to make it to heaven.

So 'if money answeret all things' and at the same time 'is the root of all evil' then it follows deductively that any given economic system were money answeret all things must also be an inherently evil system.

Question: what will happen to money if every individual, organization, corporation or nation-state pays of all their debt, both principal and interest?

answer: Money will disappear!

My logic is undeniable
Re: What Does Money Mean To You? by moshino(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2009
@bollyfolly

Please get your quotes straight. It is the Bible that said "Money answereth all things" in Ecclesiastes 10:19 and NOT an Ibo man as you wrongly stated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free / Onitsha Motor Parks, Location and Destination / Top 10 Insurance Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.