Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,810 members, 7,945,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Does Have To Tell Lie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Have To Tell Lie (766 Views)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Have To Tell Lie by ofala(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2009
How will you react if the sweet heart of your who for almost two years told you that because she has never done ,you two will have to wait till after wedding.Then at the very night with all expectations to go ahead and be the very first guy in there,you discover that she has done it over and over and over and she even confesses that she decieved you.This is serious and i know that he is reading this now.Your frank opinion will go a long way.He is shatered.
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by Dammyray(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
Are you talking on the night of your marriage or what?
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by Dammyray(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
Its not possible to call it quite on my wedding night but i Will just keep pretending for like 4 to 5 months and then divorce her
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by ofala(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2009
Yea, On the wedding night,you discover she isnt a virgin and not just that.She has been far spent
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
well its just like buying a new car and finding out that the car is truly a used one. if you are keen on having a NEW car then bring the car back to the dealership and ask for your money back,,,,but if the car looks like a new one then be quiet and enjoy the ride.
you only have yourself to blame, expecting such a thing that can be faked or clinically reconsctructed.
its called deception and happens in millions of marriages.
if you value your "wife" by what she has done in her past then you FAILED!!!!
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by sparta(f): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2009
ouch, that hurts. sad i must say that is very wicked, building your marraige foundation on lies is not the way to go at all. You just have to find a way to forgive your wife. It is well
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by sistawoman: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
I want to know how he can tell that she has had lots of sex.

I say this because the veejay is a muscle that contract back to its normal size.

If they dated for 2 years and she did not have sex that whole time then there is no way for him to know just how sexually active she was before.

I need to know if the poster is saying she cheated on him the whole while they were dating.

Also it is not clear if she ever said that she was a virgin or if she said they just should not have sex until marriage. Two totally different things.
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by MaiSuya(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
sistawoman:

I want to know how he can tell that she has had lots of sex.

I say this because the veejay is a muscle that contract back to its normal size.

If they dated for 2 years and she did not have sex that whole time then there is no way for him to know just how sexually active she was before.

I need to know if the poster is saying she cheated on him the whole while they were dating.

Also it is not clear if she ever said that she was a virgin or if she said they just should not have sex until marriage. Two totally different things.

TRUE DAT!
Re: Why Does Have To Tell Lie by FBS: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2009
he said
ofala:

How will you react if the sweet heart of your who for almost two years told you that because she has never done ,you two will have to wait till after wedding.Then at the very night with all expectations to go ahead and be the very first guy in there,you discover that she has done it over and over and over and she even confesses that she decieved you.This is serious and i know that he is reading this now.Your frank opinion will go a long way.He is shatered.
that obviously meant she WAS supposed to be a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Interracial Relationship? Big Struggle Or Way To The Happiness? / Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: / If Your Younger One Beat Up Ur Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.