Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP (618 Views)

Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by chenor(f): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Stumbled on this and I was like "THIS IS VOODOO" MEHN I can fall for the pix on the right. Yea cute makeup but what the hell is that on the left. Mehn this deceit is much. Pheww

Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who even invent make up sef

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by excellencyabia1: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
rebirth! but most women are full of fake. always making up everything
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by laurenziz6(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
If I date this one eh....
I will sing am friends with a monster for a full month
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by tpiander: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
chenor:
Stumbled on this and I was like "THIS IS VOODOO" MEHN I can fall for the pix on the right. Yea cute makeup but what the hell is that on the left. Mehn this deceit is much. Pheww

are you male or female?
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by falconey(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
you gat to do what you gat to do nigga.
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by falconey(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
chenor:

only a male could make this remark.
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by chenor(f): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Does it matter if I am a male or female. This photo really got me.
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by wellmax(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2015
This isn't makeup, don't deceive us, abi she made up she shoulders and chest too? These are two different persons.
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2015
^^^^ EXACTLY!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked These ladies looks different!op u need glassese huh? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP by chenor(f): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
I don't think they are different, check the jaw and between the nose and lips

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Life Partner / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Matured Mind Only;see The 5 Crazy-simple Things Men Can Do To Turn Women On INST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.