Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,248 members, 7,910,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

How To Backup & Restore Data From Samsung Galaxy S5/s6/s4/note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup & Restore Data From Samsung Galaxy S5/s6/s4/note (875 Views)

How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting / How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Backup & Restore Data From Samsung Galaxy S5/s6/s4/note by winlder: 4:58am On Oct 09, 2015
To restore the created backup data simply click on the Smart Switch “Restore” button. From there you can manually choose which particular data and documents you are going tor restore contacts, messages, call log, videos, music, photos, application and the account info and settings.

Nowadays, mobile phone becomes as necessary as "air" for modern people. They use portable devices to store important data like contacts, message, schedules, photos, notes, etc. However, in these years, I often receive some emails, sent by users, complaining that they accidentally deleted or lost significant data from their Samsung Galaxy. Worse yet, they were not able to get back the lost data, because they didn't back up phone data regularly.

I bought a Samsung phone, Galaxy S5. As a long time Android user, I get used to do a backup file first when I have a brand new handset. Because such a file will always help to restore the device when I meet some unexpected problems, of which careless deletion is an example. There are in all two tools I'd like to share with you. Both are easy to use and of their own features—the first one being Samsung Kies and the third part Android Data Manager tool.
Read this use guide: How to backup and restore data from Samsung Galaxy S5

The purpose of writing this article is to show you how to back up and restore data from Galaxy devices with Samsung Kies, a data manager program for Samsung devices.

Read more: Recover Data after Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3

Restore Samsung Lost Contacts: http://restore-samsung-contacts..com
Re: How To Backup & Restore Data From Samsung Galaxy S5/s6/s4/note by Giaanjhy: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
You may backup all your samsung data to your Google Account so you can restore your Samsung Galaxy S5 without losing. If you wish to backup Samsung Galaxy S5 using one good app.Just try Colmuster Samsung Backup! With it manage samsung phone data with one click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2gLxb5DLC4
Re: How To Backup & Restore Data From Samsung Galaxy S5/s6/s4/note by jakesphan: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Are you one of numerous users of Samsung Galaxy? Why is it so hot? One of the reasons may be that Samsung Galaxy has one of the finest cameras, which can produce sharp photos. But What if you carelessly deleted or formatted the precious pictures you take on your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S6 Edge+/S5/S4/Note 4? Or you had already experienced such a disaster and looking for solution? Panic? Don't. Actually, if that happen, the first thing you have to do is stopping using your phone or tablet to protect it from being overwritten. Check out this article, which is going to offer you an approach to bring your lost files back.

First of all, please download a credible Samsung Galaxy recovery software tool. Android Data Recovery is my recommendation and would be your best choice. This strong program enables you to restore contacts, messages, pictures, video etc. from your Samsung Galaxy internal memory and SD card.

Check this out:
Recover whatsapp chat history on samsung
Recover deleted whatsapp text messages from android phone
Re: How To Backup & Restore Data From Samsung Galaxy S5/s6/s4/note by lisaab: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
To backup samsung galaxy data, an Android Assistant could help, it could transfer sms, contacts, photos, etc. to computer in few simple steps, have a try
how to transfer samsung galaxy contacts to computer
Re: How To Backup & Restore Data From Samsung Galaxy S5/s6/s4/note by quwes: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Thanks for sharing, I know a special designed android data backup app,just few simple steps to transfer everything from your phone to computer, and you don't need to root your phone.
how to download text messages from android

(1) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer / Meizu M3 Note : Unibody Aluminum Body, Powerful Battery 4100mah / Any Other Alternative To Airtel Night Plan? Kindly Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.