Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer (870 Views)

Pls Recommend A 4g Fone / 7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer by Mustiboy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls I have the latest versions of both ttpod and musicXmatch but their flaws can't make me cope with em,
ttpod is almost perfect but the lyrics searching is so terrible, I have to edit the information of almost every song for ttpod 2 be able to recognise lyrics for the song, it's so frustrating.
musicXmatch on its own is one terrible but that's keeping it on my phone is that it's lyrics searching is awesome, your song don't have to be too detailed for it 2 be able to recognize the lyrics, but the mini lyrics of this app that appears in the background is so awful, it's too big and all sort flaws unlike ttpod which mini lyrics kindly obtain a small space @ the top edge of your phone.

so pls guys, is there any other music player with a good lyrics catalogue and nice mini player?
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer by Bj5all(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Get musixmatch from Google play
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer by Mustiboy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bj5all:
Get musixmatch from Google play
did you care 2 read my post @ all

2 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer by Donsammi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
U can disable the mini lyric. for nw musixmatch is still de best

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer by Smartixy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer by Mustiboy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Donsammi:
U can disable the mini lyric. for nw musixmatch is still de best
I care much about the minilyrics, I like that of ttpod but musicXmatch's not good

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi & MIUI Fans Meet Here / Iphone 4s White @20k / I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.