Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4914973 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
tunde2222:
Hi, can you please explain this.
From slot in Ikeja to Lekki jakande = 4700 (toll inclusive).
From ShopRite Ikeja to Chevron Lekki = 2500 (toll inclusive)
Did both on Taxify. Could there be a problem or it is normal
So many factors can cause it.
Type of phone,
Road conditions, as in traffic situations.
Surge and Taxify yeye app misbehaving.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Type of phone,

Type of phone determines Wow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
dru23:

Stealth bababa na your face be dis... hahaha longest time .you just dey make your money on the low key... fine boy no pimples... ok my brother..... U no talk say make you buy oil from your guy...abi your cars fleet no dey use oil ? Or na electric cars or palm oil your cars dey use? OK no shaking brother... we dey here..

Lol.. baba you just say make you whyne me small today abi?
Will definitely patronize you one of these days no worry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okeakpos(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
I am interested
WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

2007 Honda Civic: 35K
2004 Toyota Camry: 32K
2008 Toyota Yaris: 35K

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Type of phone,
I use Huawei y5 2017 (on recommendation). Is it okay, I want to try as much as possible to rule out phone factor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Guys please I need your help, last month I payed taxify their share for August through bank transfer and I typed my reference number on the "narration" option (I received no acknowledgement from them).
This month now they have brought it forward, they also included their overdue charge. Please what should I do?
Somebody please help!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Really? How do I do that?
Under payment option

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
brogxy:

Hope you know the is an option for cash out?
Did you cash out?
didn't know about the cash out. I didn't do no cash out but they paid me my 11k now. I need to know about d cash out so I can always cash out. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
brogxy:

Under payment option
Yea. I have tried it they said no cash for my account for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Yea. I have tried it they said no cash for my account for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
tunde2222:
Hi, can you please explain this.
From slot in Ikeja to Lekki jakande = 4700 (toll inclusive).
From ShopRite Ikeja to Chevron Lekki = 2500 (toll inclusive)
Did both on Taxify. Could there be a problem or it is normal

The former is the normal fare.

Second is incorrect. Network was disconnected along your route. It often happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tgiirl:

The former is the normal fare.

Second is incorrect. Network was disconnected along your route. It often happen
Thanks for the reply. What do I do to avoid such next time.?
Even if I buy a mifi for backup, Is there a way to use both phone network and mifi 2gether to solve such issue.
If so which mifi do you recommend, I use Etisalat on phone.
I will like your reply ASAP since I can still get mifi in computer village b4 they close.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
tunde2222:
Even if I buy a mifi for backup, Is there a way to use both phone network and mifi 2gether to solve such issue.
I will like your reply ASAP since I can still get mifi in computer village b4 they close.

Your phone is it 4g enabled?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
toomush:

Your phone is it 4g enabled?
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please how do I report the fact that taxify has refused to acknowledge my payment to them for August, and not only that, they also went ahead to calculate overdue charge on it, then brought it forward to semptember!!!! Make una no ignore biko, help a brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Please how do I report the fact that taxify has refused to acknowledge my payment to them for August, and not only that, they also went ahead to calculate overdue charge on it, then brought it forward to semptember!!!! Make una no ignore biko, help a brother
Visit the office

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmm, but you know it's frustrating spending your fuel and getting nothing at the end.
Sometimes the distance traveled to get to the pickup point will be longer than the actual journey.
I will just be making sure the riders be cancelling themselves, imaging yesterday I was at God is good motors Ajah and got a request at lamgbasa and the rider said he's going to a school within that lamgbasa my I begged him to cancel and he refused. What will I do?

They blocked me.
Said I should do an online refresher course. I tried to log in but it doesn't recognize my email account.

Any advice on what next to be done?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seun360:

They blocked me.
Said I should do an online refresher course. I tried to log in but it doesn't recognize my email account.

Go to there office n report your issue, no customer care here. undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
drestoneokuta:
I do send them mail and within two day they will adjust it. I even do transfer and screenshot the transaction and send them. They always respond.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Stealth100:

Lol.. baba you just say make you whyne me small today abi?
Will definitely patronize you one of these days no worry.

No problem o ..we go dey wait to hear from you...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seun360:

They blocked me.

In that case you have to go the office, had it been temporary blocking they will unblock u in due time once the said time elapses.
Just pray it's not permanent blocking since u can't even see your dashboard.
If it's permanent blocking even visiting office won't make any difference.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Derayo01: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
I am an Uber pilot in need of a car to drive, wish to work with a good understanding partner! You can reach me through my mail olatundeidowu34@gmail.com or 08104512179 Ready to work as soon as possible!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmm taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
tunde2222:
You can't totally avoid it, next time do not complete the trip if you notice the fare is unreasonably low, click on fare review/review fare instead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
0ubenji:
drop your contact

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
frankgreat:
Please I want to start uber or taxify soon as a partner, but I want to ask if I can get a driver that will work mon- Friday only and still remit 30k...car is Camry 2007

Saturday and Sunday is the time you make most of the money. If you can reduce the price to 15k, I am intersted.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
brogxy:
Hmmm taxify
So if client did not show u will sleep there?
Chaii these guys are not truly well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
brogxy:
Hmmm taxify

So how is this your fault?

Their real faada... angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Thanks... I've got that too! Would they accept the temporary driver's license?
Yes as long as its still valid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by massingale(m): 4:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Hello, I'm new here. Pls i need a car on rental. I reside in Ogba axis.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.