Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908907 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (5726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Are you serious? But was the first time they block you because they blocked my guy the other day for a week for too much cancellations.

Second time. It was quite unfortunate as the second time occurred when I just worked for few hours in over a week.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hanifah04(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Do you own a car?
Do you own or manage a fleet of cars?
Are you a driver or partner on uber/taxify Platforms?
Do you want to manage your risk and avoid story that touch the heart? Then you need the following on your car;
Protection against fire and theft
Protection against accidental damage and third party property damage
Compensation on loss of personal effect
Settlement of medical expenses resulting from accident
All you need is an Insurance cover to manage your risk. To know more on what best cover is good for your car(s), kindly reach out to;

Folakemi 08038524799
Shittu 07056213630

Consultation is totally free.

We are Financial Advisors, we help you manage your risk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Hello guys good to be here, I must commend the effort of the contributors to this forum, I'm a new driver on the platform, drive my own vehicle. Registered for taxify and I was sent mail to go for inspection and also visit their office for training, surprisingly I got activation text yesterday and took my first trip this morning without having to visit their office. Do I still need to go there for training?

I've been on uber for over 3weeks, yes it is profitable for I must say they are "slave drivers" uber cares more abt riders not drivers, I'll be sharing some of my experiences here also.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Hello guys . I've got a car lying idle . I'm thinking of going for Uber inspection today. I'd like to ask if they accept a pending driver's license as all I've got is the temporary (papered) driver's license.
Again what other documents do I need apart from driver's license, road worthiness, inspection report . Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Hello guys . I've got a car lying idle . I'm thinking of going for Uber inspection today. I'd like to ask if they accept a pending driver's license as all I've got is the temporary (papered) driver's license.
Again what other documents do I need apart from driver's license, road worthiness, inspection report . Thanks smiley
Insurance be it third party or comprehensive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2018
bassette:
Insurance be it third party or comprehensive.

Thanks... I've got that too! Would they accept the temporary driver's license?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Hello guys good to be here, I must commend the effort of the contributors to this forum, I'm a new driver on the platform, drive my own vehicle. Registered for taxify and I was sent mail to go for inspection and also visit their office for training, surprisingly I got activation text yesterday and took my first trip this morning without having to visit their office. Do I still need to go there for training?

I've been on uber for over 3weeks, yes it is profitable for I must say they are "slave drivers" uber cares more abt riders not drivers, I'll be sharing some of my experiences here also.

Do share, looking further to it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Thanks... I've got that too! Would they accept the temporary driver's license?

Yes, they will!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Onelovetayz:

Yes, they will!

Thanks boss!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ubdrx: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2018
2006 Corolla Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)1 Suitable Guarantor
2)Surulere and environs resident please
3)Experienced with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should send contact and screen shot of previous activity to ubpair4me@gmail.com for more information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Toyota Corolla 03-06 Android 7.1.1 DVD now available...

16GB Internal Memory (save files, music, videos, movies etc), 2GB RAM, Inbuilt GPS WITH OFFLINE NAVIGATION NIGERIA MAP, Connect to WiFi, Uses 4G SIM Card, Download apps from Playstore etc...

Cost: 87K... Order yours now... 07066697724.

SIMILAR ANDROID STEREO SYSTEM AVAILABLE FOR ALL CARS. 07066697724

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2018

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
2006 Toyota Matrix available on rental. Island Residents preferred.

Weekly payment of NGN 35,000.

Please note that you must be registered and experienced with previous verifiable work history (This would be checked).

Kindly contact 08134340780 if interested.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hit the road this a. M on taxify so far so good, but no request

I hope am not doing smetn wrong grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
protocol:
thanks Son!

undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ochima75:
Hit the road this a. M on taxify so far so good, but no request strolled 4rm my area to agege to ikeja to maryland mall.... No request

I say make i go complete my uber registration

I hope am not doing smetn wrong grin cheesy cheesy

Only for me to notice my car charger socket is no longer working cos my ba3 was draining rapidly, this apps r wonderful

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Epphy:

Second time. It was quite unfortunate as the second time occurred when I just worked for few hours in over a week.
I think sometimes these guys just over do it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I think sometimes these guys just over do it
I try not to cancel more than 2 requests a day but yesterday was bad that I cancelled about 5. Some riders are wicked that they won't cancel once you tell them you are not going to their destination.
I try explaining to them that they won't be charged since I have not driven for 5 mins towards them or arrived.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:
They don't accept that paper license unless the temporary driver's license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
brogxy:

I try not to cancel more than 2 requests a day but yesterday was bad that I cancelled about 5. Some riders are wicked that they won't cancel once you tell them you are not going to their destination.
I try explaining to them that they won't be charged since I have not driven for 5 mins towards them or arrived.
Lolzz, same with me. Yesterday was crazy. I even had to mail Uber so they won't run and block somebody. The funny part is that their will be drivers around the person but they will prefer somebody who's far.
They replied the message I sent them sha, the thing was annoying I knew it must be from their app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pls house, is there a way to fast track the process of drivers licence? At least for the temporary licence to be issued?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
What was their reply sir??

Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, same with me. Yesterday was crazy. I even had to mail Uber so they won't run and block somebody. The funny part is that their will be drivers around the person but they will prefer somebody who's far.
They replied the message I sent them sha, the thing was annoying I knew it must be from their app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
mcadebola:
What was their reply sir??

This is the reply

Kindly note that receiving trip requests is subjected to supply and demand levels in different areas, and different periods during the day.

Your trip will be automatically reviewed, if we find that the request distance was significantly higher than the most efficient trip route, a miscellaneous payment will be added to your account. If your trip was not adjusted, it is because it did not fit into our thresholds for adjustments.

The miscellaneous payment process will run from Sunday 00:00 through to Saturday 00:00. So if a trip was made after this time it will be reviewed in your following payment cycle.

Please note: This does not apply to driver destination (choose your destination) trips.

It's good practice to compare a rider's pin location with the street name and number. Zooming in on the pin often provides the most accurate detail for a rider's desired pickup location. It's also a good idea to try contacting a rider to confirm pickup. Direct communication can help make it easier to coordinate.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do let us know.
Sent by MM on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 5:00:27 PM

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:

They don't accept that paper license unless the temporary driver's license

Thanks !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hi fellow business men. Aside Lekki, where else can I do Taxify inspection in Lagos.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Thanks !
Welcome, it's only Taxify that can activate your account with that one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Welcome, it's only Taxify that can activate your account with that one

Do you know how I can locate their office ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:

What was their reply?
I have seen the reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Do you know how I can locate their office ?
Uber or Taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Uber or Taxify?
Taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Taxify
Google up, it's easy make use ur search engine undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hello guys, which smart phone has the best gps for navigation

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (5726) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagosboy2k4, SHOOPSYN(m), Barbiturate(m), iheartellah(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.