Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908881 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (5726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pls I want to confirm if nissan sentra 2005 will be OK for Uber and taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
1daboi:
the promo ends 12am of 30th September. So you ain't qualified. But help me thank uber cos I chop the 7k

That's not correct! It ends 11:59pm 1st October.

@Xana101, please go to their office to do physical counting with them.

Good luck!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Good day house, please how much can I charge (akobo Ibadan to akeokuta) either one way or to n fro

Thanks

Note: I don't know d person yet he ordered for taxify and tell me to take him to abokuta now but I say it's later and ask what about tomorrow, so risk factor too important
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
That's not correct . Uber independence promo ended 11:59pm Sunday, 30th September
Onelovetayz:

Good luck!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=sunnp post=72203862]Good day house, please how much can I charge (akobo Ibadan to akeokuta) either one way or to n fro

Thanks

Note: I don't know d person yet he ordered for taxify and tell me to take him to abokuta now but I say it's later and ask what about tomorrow, so risk factor too important

20k is ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
The moment you get there, Uber will be giving you requests on 1.6 or 1.5 surge. I was within that area when it was at 1.6 but didn't even bother going there because of the traffic and Uber surge wayo.
bluehorizo:
2.1 surge at Iyana Ipaja! Corpers POP.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
I ve been off Taxify and uber for awhile now (over 2weeks) and I chose to start work today. 1st request came in around 6:34am , which read 800. ... No request untill now past 4pm as my 2nd request came in. Mainland dry gan o. The annoying thing is that the rider cancelled almost immediately

I don't mind given my car to someone who can deliver 30k no story. No upfront. 2008 corolla, driver with a gated compound, living around gbagada is an added advantage. text only 08038061389

Name:
Months/weeks of experience on uber/taxify:

Preferred applicant will be contacted on Saturday. If you didn't get my call then, u know why
Family man with many children, abeg no text me o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pls can I use this VEHICLE for UBER ? It has AC

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Megadrop:
The moment you get there, Uber will be giving you requests on 1.6 or 1.5 surge. I was within that area when it was at 1.6 but didn't even bother going there because of the traffic and Uber surge wayo.
Surge was on 1.9 when I was at egbeda but kept decreasing as I advanced to iyana ipaja.
I decided to put on the app to check the current surge only for me to get a request of 1.1 from the camp when I was at moshalashi.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
tobyharwe:
This has being my question all along : how do I complete the test?

Download that app to ur phone
Register with the required mail and fone number
After some while, uber will send u a link
The link is for online training and assessment
The link also involves some video, u will watch the videos and answer some questions
You can do everything from ur mobile phone u can even watch the videos from ur mobile phone
After the online assessment then go to there office the next day
Make sure u arrive uber office on tym if not u will be asked to come back the next day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobyharwe(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate.

I felt it was taking too long for Uber to send link. It a week now since my docs hv been complete n accepted.

pooozeee:

Download that app to ur phone
Register with the required mail and fone number
After some while, uber will send u a link
The link is for online training and assessment
The link also involves some video, u will watch the videos and answer some questions
You can do everything from ur mobile phone u can even watch the videos from ur mobile phone
After the online assessment then go to there office the next day
Make sure u arrive uber office on tym if not u will be asked to come back the next day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Uber be telling me I am in a busy place that I should expect trips soon yet I have been here for almost 30 minutes, thank God I am here to rest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
falzthebadguy:
Be careful with fram oil filters.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3-tech-performance/531720-o-k-what-s-wrong-with-fram-oil-filters.html

Well the regular fram oil filters had some bad reviews... but the fram ultra synthetic oil had very good reviews... this is what am using now with Mobil 1 extended performance oil. So far no problem....
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/XG7317-Ultra-Synthetic-Spin-Filter/dp/B000C33MI2&ved=2ahUKEwjfsf_1wJDeAhUOKlAKHS8wC-gQFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3pSvMt1Jp1tmAM1fuhTGDw&cshid=1539883479345

I mostly buy products based on reviews cool... but am a doubting Thomas until I give it a shot.. I will update you guys after the 15k miles on the filter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jomandi13:

Thank you for your understanding unlike Mr Protocol's abusive approach.
kids everywhere cos u are driving uber with your fada.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lordliri(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
baxton25:

I know it's a v6 but how's the fuel consumption?

the fuel consumption is fair.. 18mpg within lagos city driving.. plus its just a 3.0 lt engine with vvt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
lordliri:

the fuel consumption is fair.. 18mpg within lagos city driving.. plus its just a 3.0 lt engine with vvt.

That means if I buy 2k fuel na 6k I go use am make?

Because my corrolla 2k fuel, na 10k I dae use am make.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello guys ...how is earning on uber/taxify now, planning to get in...driving my own car (big daddy). How much am I likely to make weekly (softwork ...don't wanna overwork my car)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mhen watin Dae happen today, na only 5400 I don make since ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tgiirl:
I ve been off Taxify and uber for awhile now (over 2weeks) and I chose to start work today. 1st request came in around 6:34am , which read 800. ... No request untill now past 4pm as my 2nd request came in. Mainland dry gan o. The annoying thing is that the rider cancelled almost immediately

I don't mind given my car to someone who can deliver 30k no story. No upfront. 2008 corolla, driver with a gated compound, living around gbagada is an added advantage. text only 08038061389

Name:
Months/weeks of experience on uber/taxify:

Preferred applicant will be contacted on Saturday. If you didn't get my call then, u know why
Family man with many children, abeg no text me o
Tgiirl, request was dull generally today.
But I 'll only implore u to still try next week to see how it goes before deciding to give it out on rental except if u have other hustle taking the uber/ taxify time now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
baxton25:
Mhen watin Dae happen today, na only 5400 I don make since ooo
The work done full. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bigdam:
Hello guys ...how is earning on uber/taxify now, planning to get in...driving my own car (big daddy). How much am I likely to make weekly (softwork ...don't wanna overwork my car)
That's what we all said, now my car dey suffer am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Uber drivers, abeg when you carry more than one passengers no de chuke mouth for conversation unless they ask you. The two Uber and oneven Taxify come de annoy me today. No allow me and my babe talk. I had to switch to Igbo before they kept quite.

I prefer Taxify. I've tested them thrice now with same journey and very similar arrival time and Uber always came out higher, even though at the point of booking, they always seems low. Uber de manipulate!
So since it favours the rider and driver I give TAXIFY pass mark.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jomandi13:

If you have been following this forum page by page you will know that Mr Protocol or whatever he is identified with LIED because the issue was about getting TIN for Uber/Taxify registration.He gave a mimisleading advice to someone in this forum,reliased he has goofed then decided to quickly change the topic in contest.However,I stand to be corrected.
I follow dis thread more than Facebook Instagram nd Twitter and am active on social media, nothing get pass me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
protocol:
kids everywhere cos u are driving uber with your fada.
]The same father that is immature and has no decorum wants to teach children nonsense.You are a baaaad father.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chuwaa:
Uber drivers, abeg when you carry more than one passengers no de chuke mouth for conversation unless they ask you. The two Uber and oneven Taxify come de annoy me today. No allow me and my babe talk. I had to switch to Igbo before they kept quite.

I prefer Taxify. I've tested them thrice now with same journey and very similar arrival time and Uber always came out higher, even though at the point of booking, they always seems low. Uber de manipulate!
So since it favours the rider and driver I give TAXIFY pass mark.

You are not suppose to be here, this thread is strictly for drivers not for riders

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Onelovetayz:

Good luck!

this what they sent to me. They said 1st is not inclusive. But midnight of 1st supposed to be 11:59 of 1st. I'm still confuse.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please I need an English person to explain that midnight of 1st to me. If 1st is not inclusive. Maybe I'm d one not getting d English correctly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
xana101:
Please I need an English person to explain that midnight of 1st to me. If 1st is not inclusive. Maybe I'm d one not getting d English correctly. Thanks

Bro, you're right. You should have been credited with the 7k. The offer expired midnight of the 1st i.e 11.59 pm on that Monday. You may want to pop into their office or send them a message again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SoapMactavish(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Terrence15115:

Bro, you're right. You should have been credited with the 7k. The offer expired midnight of the 1st i.e 11.59 pm on that Monday. You may want to pop into their office or send them a message again.

Oga, that's not right. From that message, midnight of the 1st of October means 12:00am 1st of October, that is 12:00am Monday morning. That was when it expired, and that means all the trips that counted was the ones you completed until 11:59pm, 30th September.

The person further explained that all trips on 1st of October wouldn't count. And when does 1st of October start?.....12:00am, Monday, 1st of October.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
xana101:
this what they sent to me. They said 1st is not inclusive. But midnight of 1st supposed to be 11:59 of 1st. I'm still confuse.
Megadrop:
That's not correct . Uber independence promo ended 11:59pm Sunday, 30th September

@Megadrop, I know what I'm saying I can tell you authoritatively that 1st October was inclusive. I do Uber n Taxify when I'm less busy (part time).

During the independence promo, I did 5 trips on Saturday, 5 trips on Sunday, and 11 trips on Monday. I was given the 7k for promo on 8th October.

@Xana101, You need to visit their office and let them know that Monday is inclusive according to their statement "that the promo ends Midnight of 1st October." I think their last response that says "1st is not inclusive" could be an error on the part of the customer representative that handled your ticket.

The better way to express it had it been that Monday 1st is not inclusive is to say Midnight 30th September or 00:00 (12:00am)1st October. I hope this explains better bro!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello...i am new on the uber platform,stay at ota...i am an experienced driver willing to work diligently and remit when due....any partner interested in my services please call/whatsapp...07060509656
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (5726) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), efec(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.