Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908486 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Enyinne:
undecided You won't help then why discourage someone else.Give the guy the benefit of doubt first of believing his story of Ac then if he is lying lagostaxiguy will back out.

Lagostaxiguy, please carry on with your philanthropy and let us know how it goes. Do not let my comments discourage you in any way.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2018
entparrot:

HI sir, I have lost your number, I need your help, one of my corolla have engine issue, please call me asap.
You sure you won't contact the CEO KAZEEM PLC

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2018
I don chop this 15k already.
Na to log out and do only uber till 2moro before dem begin spoil am with rider cancellation.abi wetin u think?
Infact i just got one flash request now....driver did not respond.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2018
slamstanlee:
Na to log out and do only uber till 2moro before dem begin spoil am with rider cancellation.

good morning at all, please who can help me with any AC gas personnel around Surulere, Yaba, Ikeja that can help me to fill my AC gas today (sunday)... please i will appreciate any link or number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2018
Does uber inspection centre operate today? Any one works
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iskeelm(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
gsparks01:
make we chat. Where your whatsapp number?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
abby2443:
It's a card trip. Actually i checked the fare during trip and it was the same 500 but what could i have done? grin

They are likely going to adjust it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
protocol:
Hahaha. I picked a rider from Osborn, very difficult woman so I checked my fare as I was ascending 3rd mainland and it was still 400 naira, I told her and she said she doesn't know what I was talking about.hmmm. got to the middle of third mainland and stopped her in the middle of the road and put my hazard light. Very rich difficult woman. One of those who wants to ride to Ikeja for 600 naira. I left the car to watch the ocean. The son later transfered 3k b4 I left that spot. All she was saying in her language was werry ni werry ni. Me do I hear that one?
Always check ur fare and if u notice it has not been increasing pls stop the ride and negotiate.
Most Riders are soooo wicked.
Exactly, anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
They are known as the GPS crew… their winning formula is thus
G = Get up early by 4/5a.m and hit the road
P = Positioning is King
S = Speed Racer
A beautiful day last week.
You hear the experts in the house screaming its all about positioning, its all about getting out of bed early and burning rubber by 5 a.m, so many theories on how to earn the fat uber pay check.
On Monday I hit the road by 5 a.m, i wanted to ensure the big buck rolls in before end of day, did same for Tuesday, but on Wednesday, i was so annoyed for leaving the house after 9 a.m for the hustle, but surprisingly I had the highest earnings compared to the previous 2 days when I work up so early and employed all the GPS tactics.
On Wednesday, I headed to the airport, my first pick up was to Ikoyi, when my riders got into the car, they said they were going to Banana island, you know the nice feeling, that an instant request awaits you when you drop off your rider, the next request from banana island was back to Ikeja, (although I left the house later than usual things where really starting on a good note)
I wanted to maintain the momentum, so while, I was in Ikeja, I was thinking should I drive to Magodo, Shoprite or head back to airport, where can i Position myself to get a request as quickly as possible, while fine tuning my POSITIONAL STRATEGY, i checked the google map and saw it would take me almost 30 mins to get to the airport, so I decided to look for a corner street to chill, as I was driving I noticed an item, which I had wanted to buy in a shop, and decided to pack my car to pick up the item, after buying the item, as I was walking back to my car, my phone vibrated and fastest finger was at work and I accepted the request, my rider called, and she said the magic word “I am going to Banana Island”, (providence was surely working), (I don’t think there is any Driver born of a Woman that will reject a trip going to Banana Island,) interesting day, as I made my second trip back to Banana Island, after dropping my rider at Banana Island, I got another request immediately from Banana Island to International Airport, as I dropped my rider at the international airport, I felt though I started work later than usual I was satisfied for the day, time to call it a day and head back to my crib in Ikeja, as I was in this thought mode, the phone vibrated, uber magnet was at work and my finger mysteriously tapped the screen, the rider called and said he was going to V/I, all these long trips, this was a dangerous gamble, it was quite late, I don’t want to drive back empty all the way from V/I back to Ikeja, it was a risk I decided to take, as I dropped off my rider at Victoria Island, I frantically started to battle to set destination back to Ikeja, hell no Uber needed more drivers on the island, I just could not set destination, another request came in the rider was going somewhere in Lekki Phase 2, I almost wanted to cancel, because, I needed trips that will take me closer to and not further from Ikeja, but as I dropped my rider somewhere in Lekki phase 2 another request came in while on trip, this time the rider was heading to the mainland, truly the day ended on a beautiful note, earned more than the previous two days, sometimes we just cannot control what to expect, whether we start the hustle early or not.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Temmydotty(f): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Urgent Vacancy for Executive Drivers!
Are you a driver?
Do you live in Ikeja, Alausa and environs?
Are you between 38-45 years of age?
Do you have a valid drivers license?
Are you familiar with Lagos routes?
Do you have a vast driving experience?
Are you ready to resume within a week?
If you want to apply or you have referrals,please call 08139498477 now!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
MoonlightDrive:
They are known as the GPS crew… their winning formula is thus
G = Get up early by 4/5a.m and hit the road
P = Positioning is King
S = Speed Racer
A beautiful day last week.
You hear the experts in the house screaming its all about positioning, its all about getting out of bed early and burning rubber by 5 a.m, so many theories on how to earn the fat uber pay check.
On Monday I hit the road by 5 a.m, i wanted to ensure the big buck rolls in before end of day, did same for Tuesday, but on Wednesday, i was so annoyed for leaving the house after 9 a.m for the hustle, but surprisingly I had the highest earnings compared to the previous 2 days when I work up so early and employed all the GPS tactics.
On Wednesday, I headed to the airport, my first pick up was to Ikoyi, when my riders got into the car, they said they were going to Banana island, you know the nice feeling, that an instant request awaits you when you drop off your rider, the next request from banana island was back to Ikeja, (although I left the house later than usual things where really starting on a good note)
I wanted to maintain the momentum, so while, I was in Ikeja, I was thinking should I drive to Magodo, Shoprite or head back to airport, where can i Position myself to get a request as quickly as possible, while fine tuning my POSITIONAL STRATEGY, i checked the google map and saw it would take me almost 30 mins to get to the airport, so I decided to look for a corner street to chill, as I was driving I noticed an item, which I had wanted to buy in a shop, and decided to pack my car to pick up the item, after buying the item, as I was walking back to my car, my phone vibrated and fastest finger was at work and I accepted the request, my rider called, and she said the magic word “I am going to Banana Island”, (providence was surely working), (I don’t think there is any Driver born of a Woman that will reject a trip going to Banana Island,) interesting day, as I made my second trip back to Banana Island, after dropping my rider at Banana Island, I got another request immediately from Banana Island to International Airport, as I dropped my rider at the international airport, I felt though I started work later than usual I was satisfied for the day, time to call it a day and head back to my crib in Ikeja, as I was in this thought mode, the phone vibrated, uber magnet was at work and my finger mysteriously tapped the screen, the rider called and said he was going to V/I, all these long trips, this was a dangerous gamble, it was quite late, I don’t want to drive back empty all the way from V/I back to Ikeja, it was a risk I decided to take, as I dropped off my rider at Victoria Island, I frantically started to battle to set destination back to Ikeja, hell no Uber needed more drivers on the island, I just could not set destination, another request came in the rider was going somewhere in Lekki Phase 2, I almost wanted to cancel, because, I needed trips that will take me closer to and not further from Ikeja, but as I dropped my rider somewhere in Lekki phase 2 another request came in while on trip, this time the rider was heading to the mainland, truly the day ended on a beautiful note, earned more than the previous two days, sometimes we just cannot control what to expect, whether we start the hustle early or not.
You are so right
I was telling somebody the other day sometimes getting up early doesn't guarantee a fat earnings at the end of the day.
He was even asking me if I am just realizing it.
Sometimes u get that early request and spend hours in the early morning traffic and the rider may be going to some places u don't get request in the morning because they are office areas.
The thing is one need to just keep praying to be fortunately fortunate.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You are so right
I was telling somebody the other day sometimes getting up early doesn't guarantee a fat earnings at the end of the day.
Sometimes u get that early request and spend hours in the early morning traffic and the rider may be going to some places u don't get request in the morning because they are office areas.

Confirm!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
slamstanlee:
Na to log out and do only uber till 2moro before dem begin spoil am with rider cancellation.abi wetin u think?

Bros I dey follow U for nyash!

Homeward bound... destination set...
No be me kill Abiola
cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You are so right
Like going to marina in the morning?
I so much hate that place

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin salvage at its peak
Ogbunigwe2018:

You sure you won't contact the CEO KAZEEM PLC

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Like it or not, this doesn't apply to uber alone, in whatever you do, setting off early is to your advantage and you'll be more productive.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Collione: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello, house. Please is Toyota matrix acceptable for uber lagos without any hassles?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Collione:
Hello, house. Please is Toyota matrix acceptable for uber lagos without any hassles?
Definitely
https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Lagostaxiguy, please carry on with your philanthropy and let us know how it goes. Do not let my comments discourage you in any way.

I'm. Not discouraged in anyway but the poster unfortunately hasn't mentioned everything wrong with the vehicle, I don't think it's just AC.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by josantus: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
I am Oluwasola joshua and am so much interested in starting uber/taxify driving on hire purchase. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 07033158862 if you have a car. I promise to be faithful. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
brogxy:

Like going to marina in the morning?
I so much hate that place
Lolzz, I thought it's only me.
Last week I took a rider to Marina in the morning and coming out one uber driver bashed my car, I just looked at him with pity and left.
If it's in the evening I do rove around because there's always request but don't stop anyhow if anybody stop me I dey clear the person dey go.
I am still mad at them since they chop my 5k

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mhideyh: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, I thought it's only me.
Last week I took a rider to Marina in the morning and coming out one uber driver bashed my car, I just looked at him with pity and left.
If it's in the evening I do rove around because there's always request but don't stop anyhow if anybody stop me I dey clear the person dey go.
I am still mad at them since they chop my 5k

Gentle life your whatsapp contact wink....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mhideyh:

Gentle life your whatsapp contact wink....
Drop yours my chairman
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mhideyh: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Drop yours my chairman

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Today my riders turn me to marriage and relationship counselor...

One even asked if we could hangout sometime...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You are so right

Yeah so true. “Prayer” Best time for me is 5am - 11am, go home rest and attend to other things. Come out again at 4pm - 10 pm and close for d day. Except weekends

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
You guys should brace up for this. Its likely going to happen this year again https://punchng.com/fuel-scarcity-looms-as-nupeng-backs-nlc-planned-strike/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Demola66(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pls house I need format for hire purchase agreement ( slimpheet@gmail.com)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You are so right
my old sef. Was getting up early. Not any more, infact for the last three months. My ideal time is 9am currently. Except if i sleep at ajah. Then 5am.
Monday;11am or 12 nooon. Because of the traffic madness
The scenario;
1. i get up early drive till like 12 noon or 2pm i begin to feel sleepy, tired. i sleep and resume like 3 or 4pm. Close 10.
2. I get up late like 7am, watch news, press phone, play eat.
Start like 9 or 10am. I wont feel sleepy or tired, i wont sleep. I work till closing.
Now in both cases i still make around this same amount. So i stick to num 2.

Mind you, someone that wakes up very early, work throughout, has a better chance of getting high earnings.
Especially the days of scarce requests.

Summary for me
Early start; 15-22k
Otherwise; 13-17k
(Weekdays)
Weekends are dynamic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
To the automobile juggernauts, do u think hybrid cars can survive on ehailing platforms...
My friend bought a toks 08 camry (hybrid) , 6k fuel took him to imo state and back (lagos). He intends to put it on ehailing platform and drive it himself.

So what do u think
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dovehorizon:
To the automobile juggernauts, do u think hybrid cars can survive on ehailing platforms...
My friend bought a toks 08 camry (hybrid) and 6k fuel, same fuel took him to imo state and back (lagos). He intends to put on ehailing platform but drive it himself.

So what do u think
wow. I hope so.
See mad fuel economy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.