Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,651 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4935640 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tugrow(m): 3:20am On Nov 03, 2018
julietromeo:

Visit Gazzuzz workshop.
no other one apart from him?,

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2018
tugrow:
no other one apart from him?,

No other one, unless u want a Kazeem. Bare in mind ur thermostat will become a victim
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2018
sunnp:

I personally use 3000fuel to earn 10k at most on a regular day. And my cars do not consume more than it should. Thanks

My view for experience

You mean 3k fuel to make net profit of 10k or 7k?
b

Earn. That's gross
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joeokoriem: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2018
Has uber stop cancellation fee and waiting time money?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bbiodun: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Please anyone with a standard owner-driver agreement should send to askmoo10@gmail.com. Biko Duala ejo Daallu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2018
Build your own app like Uber or Taxify . Our apps also offer you a storefront or marketplace where you can sell your's and other people's products and services, and then deliver automatically. All in one beautifully intergrated app. 08186473185.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khez: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Thanks alot baba

God bless.
Gentlelife50:

AC chilling, radio working, body scratches free, good tires, interior well kept, papers complete, drivers license valid, then have your spare tire, fire extinguisher and Jack. They may not check everything but it's good everything is in other to be safe. And don't forget 2k inspection fee and small tip though optional.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dzeph1: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dzeph1:

I also need for rental please like how much is the minimum and maximum for rental
? Answer please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dzeph1:

? Answer please

25k - 35k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dzeph1: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Epphy:

25k - 35k
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abby2443: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
lol e don happen again oo... From muri okunola park VI to ogba then to isolo road via yaba according to rider's choice, taxify calculated 500naira... I did fare review, i hope I'm not on my own sha...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2018
abby2443:
lol e don happen again oo... From muri okunola park VI to ogba then to isolo road via yaba according to rider's choice, taxify calculated 500naira... I did fare review, i hope I'm not on my own sha...
Cash trip? If cash just keep praying they do something.
If it's card your the possibility of getting your money is there.
But why don't you check your fare during the trip to avoid stories?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by folarinstr: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Thanks for the reply but I learnt it 25 -30k per day. Pls would I make up to this to pay for rental daily?
Pls explain to me about the business, I would appreciate, thanks
quote author=julietromeo post=72634712]
Start with rental first. HP is not for everybody. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abby2443: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2018
It's a card trip. Actually i checked the fare during trip and it was the same 500 but what could i have done? grin

Gentlelife50:

Cash trip? If cash just keep praying they do something.
If it's card your the possibility of getting your money is there.
But why don't you check your fare during the trip to avoid stories?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2018
Hahaha. I picked a rider from Osborn, very difficult woman so I checked my fare as I was ascending 3rd mainland and it was still 400 naira, I told her and she said she doesn't know what I was talking about.hmmm. got to the middle of third mainland and stopped her in the middle of the road and put my hazard light. Very rich difficult woman. One of those who wants to ride to Ikeja for 600 naira. I left the car to watch the ocean. The son later transfered 3k b4 I left that spot. All she was saying in her language was werry ni werry ni. Me do I hear that one?
Always check ur fare and if u notice it has not been increasing pls stop the ride and negotiate.
Most Riders are soooo wicked.
[/quote]

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by r4blessing: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Stopping on third mainland bridge just to prove a point?? U do know if something had happened nobody will listen to ur story right and u also put urself in danger.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2018
r4blessing:
Stopping on third mainland bridge just to prove a point?? U do know if something had happened nobody will listen to ur story right and u also put urself in danger.
now that the young man has lost money has anyone listened to him? Again, as a driver in Lagos, u are always in danger. Difficult riders needs difficult measures.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by azpekuliar: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2018
Guys I do not know if any of you can be of help. I have a brother who just pulled off his own vehicle from the Uber platform due to a faulty evaporator/condenser.

A lack of air-conditioning means low ratings from riders and you are soon out of business. He is in a tight spot and so is not immediately able to raise the funds to fix his car, so I have advised him to quit "kabu-kabu" work and look for a car owner to work for.

If there's any car owner here looking to a engage a driver, I would like for this chap to be given a chance. Kindly send a PM.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thankgod2010: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2018
folarinstr:
Thanks for the reply but I learnt it 25 -30k per day. Pls would I make up to this to pay for rental daily?
Pls explain to me about the business, I would appreciate, thanks
quote author=julietromeo post=72634712]
Start with rental first. HP is not for everybody.
Its 25 to 35k per week. The ability to meet up is in ur hands.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2018
azpekuliar:
Guys I do not know if any of you can be of help. I have a brother who just pulled off his own vehicle from the Uber platform due to a faulty evaporator/condenser.

A lack of air-conditioning means low ratings from riders and you are soon out of business. He is in a tight spot and so is not immediately able to raise the funds to fix his car, so I have advised him to quit "kabu-kabu" work and look for a car owner to work for.

If there's any car owner here looking to a engage a driver, I would like for this chap to be given a chance. Kindly send a PM.

If the problem is only AC, why not get loan fox it and pay back weekly. I might be able to help with the loan of I can verify his previous earnings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2018
protocol:
Hahaha. I picked a rider from Osborn, very difficult woman so I checked my fare as I was ascending 3rd mainland and it was still 400 naira, I told her and she said she doesn't know what I was talking about.hmmm. got to the middle of third mainland and stopped her in the middle of the road and put my hazard light. Very rich difficult woman. One of those who wants to ride to Ikeja for 600 naira. I left the car to watch the ocean. The son later transfered 3k b4 I left that spot. All she was saying in her language was werry ni werry ni. Me do I hear that one?
Always check ur fare and if u notice it has not been increasing pls stop the ride and negotiate.

You lucky say no be my Mama. Nah she go arrange Bois for you at drop of point, 1 week you will not see sunlight. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

If the problem is only AC, why not get loan fox it and pay back weekly. I might be able to help with the loan of I can verify his previous earnings.

then the tyres, then the power steering, the suspension.... Its always a long list

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abby2443: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
lol u get mind... My rider bursted into laughter when i showed him the 500. He asked me to let him know the outcome of the fare review so he can know what to do.I hope taxify is like uber where you're sure of getting your money anytime.

protocol:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You lucky say no be my Mama. Nah she go arrange Bois for you at drop of point, 1 week you will not see sunlight. grin
rem. Your bois are my bois but my bois are not yours.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by azpekuliar: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Thank you but the priority now is Uber/Taxify work not a loan.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2018
protocol:
now that the young man has lost money has anyone listened to him? Again, as a driver in Lagos, u are always in danger. Difficult riders needs difficult measures.

You are very lucky, the woman doesn't want trouble.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2018
I hear u .so without Gazzus he can't fix his nissan. Gazzus that is the chief operation officer of Kazeem Nig. Pls if u don't know just say it than say the rest of mechanic is Kazeem. Nonsense and ingredients undecided All this 2months old drivers given car advise God is watching u in 7D
medd422:

No other one, unless u want a Kazeem. Bare in mind ur [thermostart will become a victim

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2018
undecided You won't help then why discourage someone else.Give the guy the benefit of doubt first of believing his story of Ac then if he is lying lagostaxiguy will back out.
GAZZUZZ:

then the tyres, then the power steering, the suspension.... Its always a long list

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2018
Enyinne:
undecided You won't help then why discourage someone else.Give the guy the benefit of doubt first of believing his story of Ac then if he is lying lagostaxiguy will back out.
You have vehicles on the platform right? Why don't you give him one?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Enyinne:
I hear u .so without Gazzus he can't fix his nissan. Gazzus that is the chief operation officer of Kazeem Nig. Pls if u don't know just say it than say the rest of mechanic is Kazeem. Nonsense and ingredients undecided All this 2months old drivers given car advise God is watching u in 7D

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2018
jpworld:

You are very lucky, the woman doesn't want trouble.

HI sir, I have lost your number, I need your help, one of my corolla have engine issue, please call me asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.