Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,241 members, 7,923,200 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5021054 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (5755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
OmoOshodi:
uber app is more phone friendly... U can use 1 gig ram phone on uber but taxify minimum 2gig ram and 4g LTE else...na loss u dey o...my 1 kobo
Even if you forget to start trip at the end the app will do the calculation for you but taxi app can't.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who want?
Foldable, both light still working. Keke people broke the mirror, my insurance don buy another...
Just bring small money grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
This has made my day good

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
stephenponti:
This has made my day good
pray ur rider don't review....6600 my flash ur face in 6hrs time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
How is price review done for cash payment. Customer paid 1600 displayed by bolt for a trip that's around 5k based on fee seen on bolt rider app. I did review and now ride is showing finished and showing rider paid 3400 shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
OmoOshodi:
pray ur rider don't review....6600 my flash ur face in 6hrs time
I doubt she will review she made stoppages enroute to destination. Ilupeju & Adeniyi Jones.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
drakeskull:
How is price review done for cash payment. Customer paid 1600 displayed by bolt for a trip that's around 5k based on fee seen on bolt rider app. I did review and now ride is showing finished and showing rider paid 3400 shocked
call rider and request your money asap. Thats why you should not free rider explain there is error and tell them to wait less than ten minuites, or you pack and wait for the person tell them you have to wait to collect your ballance as the price has error. Bolt will assume u collected 3400 and take commission based on the amount

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
This taxify sef. Causing confusion Up and down

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
stephenponti:
call rider and request your money asap. Thats why you should not free rider explain there is error and tell them to wait less than ten minuites, or you pack and wait for the person tell them you have to wait to collect your ballance as the price has error. Bolt will assume u collected 3400 and take commission based on the amount

Rider was running late for his flight. Moreover, the review was done after like 1 hr plus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
eherbal:
you never see anything.you just dey start you don dey give up.smh
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IceTrice01: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
OmoOshodi:
upgrade your app or your phone...you need phone with min..of 2gig ram 4G phone and a phone with assistant GPS.....for accurate price

I used to have same problem until I changed my phone to the above infinix phone I want to sell cos I now acquire iphoneX

Don't use Techno or 1gig ram phones....

Trick....the bigger ur phone the better

I use a phone with 4G ram, all apps on my phone auto updates, it worked well yesterday., I use a phone that as both GPS... In fact am using a Samsung S8+

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
2 well maintained cars available for Hire Purchase at convenient terms.
1.Kia Rio
2.Toyota corolla (manual)
Call ,07017993025
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
stephenponti:
That one is gone, only a rider with conscience will pay the balance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
drakeskull:
If you must review wait for them to bring the actual fare before the rider pay, once u notice app malfunction you may not even need to tell the rider just review it and plead with him to wait that the trip is under review.
Alternatively if u notice it simply ask the rider the estimate or check the estimate with your own rider app and tell the rider.
The type of rider will determine what to do sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
The issue am having with the taxify app is that sometimes you think you're online but you're not.

Later the thing go just notify me say i missed a request and put me offline.. I'm thinking of downgrading if possible..

Uber app is still the best to use..

I'm not doing taxify for now because this 60% discount thing no pay me at all, they just dey remove am from the money i owe them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
drakeskull:
I hail the resilient ones here o. Most riders see this as being their slave as long as the trip is still on.

If you let them. Put them where they belong politely. Some riders though are understanding

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
IceTrice01:

Somebody should help me look at this trip, the guy paid with bold payment, when i ended the trip it was 14,500. But when I logged in the next day I saw 6,700, I have been calling their customer service na robot they pick my call.

Bolt needs to up their game. Lots of bugs in the app.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Buynowautos:

If you let them. Put them where they belong politely. Some riders though are understanding
Yeah. I feel you mate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
IceTrice01:

I use a phone with 4G ram, all apps on my phone auto updates, it worked well yesterday., I use a phone that as both GPS... In fact am using a Samsung S8+
village people

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
You guys posting your earnings, it's not a bad thing to do tbh. Majority thinks it is been done to motivate other drivers, i don't think motivation alone will make you earn that much in this ehailing job. One needs to be smart and calculative.

Be kind enough to include little tips on how you work, not necessarily all your techniques. e.g Routes, maintaining the car, how you relate with riders, law enforcement etc

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please on filling uber payment registration what do I fill in as Tax identification number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Gentlelife50:

If you must review wait for them to bring the actual fare before the rider pay, once u notice app malfunction you may not even need to tell the rider just review it and plead with him to wait that the trip is under review.
Alternatively if u notice it simply ask the rider the estimate or check the estimate with your own rider app and tell the rider.
The type of rider will determine what to do sha

It makes no sense to review and tell rider to wait, some review takes d next day, some hours... Who have the luxury of time in dis rush Lagos. Its best not to review and negotiate with rider either use estimation price in case of straight drive from pick up point to destination, trust rider to balance up after review or just collect the money like that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Buynowautos:
Please on filling uber payment registration what do I fill in as Tax identification number?

That's what you fill in.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2019
pope191:

It makes no sense to review and tell rider to wait, some rider takes d next day, some hours... Who have the luxury of time in dis rush Lagos. Its best not to review and negotiate with rider either use estimation price in case of straight from pick up to destination, trust rider to balance up after review or just collect the money like that
I agree with you, but if it's taking time to come up the rider will naturally ask you the next thing to do.
Then you may suggest estimate I mean checking rider app to know the price, some may bluntly tell you what they want to pay.
You may want to collect whatever they are offering and leave, shit don happen already so you are only trying to see if u can salvage the situation.
But never accept to drop account so that they can pay you whenever Taxify is done with the review because most times they will never pay, I always want to work with the estimated price unless the rider is proving to be too wise.

I had such situation from dolphin estate to Nicon town the man drop 2k and said I won't be more than that road was free though, so after everything is came out 1,600 as I was turning in front of the man's house. I called him immediately and he came out and I told him the actual fare he said I should just go. I thanked him and left

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I agree with you, but if it's taking time to come up the rider will naturally ask you the next thing to do.
Then you may suggest estimate I mean checking rider app to know the price, some may bluntly tell you what they want to pay.
You may want to collect whatever they are offering and leave, shit don happen already so you are only trying to see if u can salvage the situation.
But never accept to drop account so that they can pay you whenever Taxify is done with the review because most times they will never pay, I always want to work with the estimated price unless the rider is proving to be too wise.

I had such situation from dolphin estate to Nicon town the man drop 2k and said I won't be more than that road was free though, so after everything is came out 1,600 as I was turning in front of the man's house. I called him immediately and he came out and I told him the actual fare he said I should just go. I thanked him and left

I understand u boss, a serious rider will go with estimated price, but in cases where u made to many route change and stop, what do u think? Like yesterday, I took a rider from Yaba to Berger, did some route change and stoppage. I was expecting nothing less then 2500, but app displayed 1300... If we go wit estimation, it won't b more then 1600, I just tell rider not to worry, everything will b fine, since its card. I review nd in 40 I saw 2900. But what does 1 do when on a surge of 1.9 and covered 25km?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Xneg:

That's what you fill in.

Please how do I get this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Buynowautos:

Please how do I get this?

Type anything there as you no dey pay direct tax.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Computergloba: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.
Tested and Trusted Service

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Got this yesterday, yet rating dropped sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (5755) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.