Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4907935 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2019
Good Morning,
@ocar drivers, please do you have any deduction called pay balance in your payment dashboard?

In the last 3 days, apart from the rental deduction, they deduct this pay balance too. Please check your payment dashboard if you have it also. Let it not be that someone is doing sakamanje on my money oo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Not cool

No bro they did not say she’s stupid. What I meant is they have called her tirelessly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2019
pope191:

Life! Drivers r now d once doin d blocking grin

My money is still hanging, dis psycho need to b disturbed too 0817 833 9765

Actually, drivers should be the toast of the business. That's why I will never agree to the threat of "if uber leaves, how will drivers survive"

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2019
This issue of riders trying to play a fast one on the drivers is very annoying, I picked a lady from Chevron yesterday to one hotel beside KFC Admiralty way, trip was 1400 cash trip, time to pay babe said I should give her 3 minutes to quickly collect the money from the guy in his room, all smiling and looking innocent in skimpy dress. I watched her cat walked in to the reception with her big ass grin, 5min, 10mins, babe no show.

I called her and she said I should hold on she's coming, from the background I could hear the guy saying he doesn't have any cash on him bla bla bla, ended call. I was beginning to loose my patience as I was getting trip requests and I couldn't respond. I walked upto the receptionist and explained my case to her, she tried to ring the guys room, no response.

I vex rate her 1X, told bolt my case but I know say na sakai. I come move on.

Few hours later she called to request for my account details, sent it, waited another hour when I didn't see it, I called her and her excuse was she doesn't do transfer but she will locate an ATM stop to do. She later did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2019
I called the leader girl lol,she come dey call me back dey insult me hahaha,she say everybody dey owe for this life say wetin concern me,she don call me again dey para seriously say make una paste her face for everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Apologies once again. We would address this at our next sisterhood meeting. kiss

Sure! As if ladies ever talk about anything serious besides boyfriend and the latest foundation, and hair extension.

This is with all due respect to the very few out there who are really working hard. Like one girl in a mechanic workshop close to my house. If you see where this girl dey pieces and recouple engine, you'll ask whether this one get time for boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2019
fabiano09:
I called the leader girl lol,she come dey call me back dey insult me hahaha,she say everybody dey owe for this life say wetin concern me,she don call me again dey para seriously say make una paste her face for everywhere
Bros abeg she don pay yet?
Make i ask her sumtin..I load #500 for this cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks guys for the call you put out to her yesterday, she called these morning and was complaining bitterly about the calls.

She promise to send the money by 12 if the said guy didn't give a better response. Let hold on till 12pm and find out of she will pay or not.... Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2019
These girls need to understand that body spray, perfume and deodorant are not meant to be used in an enclosed space.

One used three different spray at once, I just rolled down the four windows without saying a word and continued the trip like that. She asked why did I put the windows down, told her her perfume is choking and it will remain that way until I feel comfortable.

Shebi you no wan get sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2019
SaintHilary:
Bros abeg she don pay yet? Make i ask her sumtin..I load #500 for this cause
read what I wrote na,she don't give a fck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2019
adsmaster:
Thanks guys for the call you put out to her yesterday, she called these morning and was complaining bitterly about the calls.

She promise to send the money by 12 if the said guy didn't give a better response. Let hold on till 12pm and find out of she will pay or not.... Thank you
am 99.9% sure she won't send the money .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

True after going for the experience yesterday dem go go cardi b concert today. cheesy
Hypocrites

Well, in life, you need to balance things up?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolaa007(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Guys Good morning,

i have a car that is 2003 and its a 2.3 litre engine.....can i use it for uber and taxify? note its not a toyota corrola
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2019
adsmaster:

I hope you have screenshots of the trip and any information about her, in case it goes south ?

We are about to make petty thieves famous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2019
radautoworks:

I have not experienced this with women but my nostrils get assaulted every day by men. I endorse termination of woman status for this offense!

Lol. All of them o, man, woman- na just poor hygiene. For the ladies, those ones that use bleaching creams na another case. Some also think those perfumes smell good. Till someone tells them otherwise.

My post was actually referring to those girls that move about without transport fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Crvrider:

Sure! As if ladies ever talk about anything serious besides boyfriend and the latest foundation, and hair extension.

This is with all due respect to the very few out there who are really working hard. Like one girl in a mechanic workshop close to my house. If you see where this girl dey pieces and recouple engine, you'll ask whether this one get time for boyfriend.

You are very correct, Sir. Do have a nice day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2019
peeps4u:

Actually, drivers should be the toast of the business. That's why I will never agree to the threat of "if uber leaves, how will drivers survive"

That's it, drivers have been taken for granted for long and its about time for redefinition.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Trip details and how much?
grin

Nah 800 o but d money deh very important
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2019
teeebest:
Good Morning,
@ocar drivers, please do you have any deduction called pay balance in your payment dashboard?

In the last 3 days, apart from the rental deduction, they deduct this pay balance too. Please check your payment dashboard if you have it also. Let it not be that someone is doing sakamanje on my money oo.
I was thinking of writing it before I saw your post.

My experience so far with ocar.

Avoid getting request from same rider else you work for free.* This has happened to me thrice.
If you happen to start and end a trip mistakenly, avoid going any further with that rider, anything more is at your own discretion.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
brogxy:

I was thinking of writing it before I saw your post.

My experience so far with ocar.

Avoid getting request from same rider else you work for free.* This has happened to me thrice.
If you happen to start and end a trip mistakenly, avoid going any further with that rider, anything more is at your own discretion.

Ha, I'm in trouble b dat o... I carried one rider now and end trip, she rebook again, I've been on d trip for 2 hrs now looking for hotel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2019
eherbal:
a private in the military police can arrest a general if need be.thats how powerful they are.
there's no private in military police. The least rank is a lance corporal and no, a private can not arrest a general. There are procedures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2019
pope191:

Ha, I'm in trouble b dat o... I carried one rider now and end trip, she rebook again, I've been on d trip for 2 hrs now looking for hotel
grin you will see it as a fare adjustment tomorrow.
There was one trip I ended mistakenly but fare price came up as 1,700. Ok the price is shown, that means I can still go on with trip then you pay me at the destination. It was the next day I saw the fund adjustment and their CS is so useless, they just bunches of untrained staff just to receive calls.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Adsmaster has she paid?
adsmaster:

I don set alarm, by 12:01 I start again
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2019
brogxy:

grin you will see it as a fare adjustment tomorrow.
There was one trip I ended mistakenly but fare price came up as 1,700. Ok the price is shown, that means I can still go on with trip then you pay me at the destination. It was the next day I saw the fund adjustment and their CS is so useless, they just bunches of untrained staff just to receive calls.

Completely untrained, I am admit

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Babadee1900:
These girls need to understand that body spray, perfume and deodorant are not meant to be used in an enclosed space.

One used three different spray at once, I just rolled down the four windows without saying a word and continued the trip like that. She asked why did I put the windows down, told her her perfume is choking and it will remain that way until I feel comfortable.

Shebi you no wan get sense.
I do that too, in fact me will stop you immediately.
I will tell you it affects my health

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2019
pope191:

I sent them in app message yesterday that I forgot to start a trip on time, their response.
I just laf, these ones never know wetin dem dey do.
Na their bonuses make me still dey work for their app

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
pope191:

I also didn't attend any training but learnt from the experiences I encountered.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cindybaby22(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

True after going for the experience yesterday dem go go cardi b concert today. cheesy
Hypocrites
Does going to cardi b concert stops one from being a christian?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Resting timeeeee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
E get who I dey suspect for here, but I won't call names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mr T 4rm diz thread, tnkx 4 using ma opay referral, just got 5k bonus due to ou hard work,
May d Good Lord continue to bless our source of livelihood, be it Uber or whatever we lay our hands on.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Biko, is this real or film trick??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, tojahh(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.