Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4907975 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
cindybaby22:

Does going to cardi b concert stops one from being a christian?
What is a godly born again christian doing in a wordly gathering? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Today's Traffic is from hell fire. I'm home jejely and chilling. I cannot kill myself cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2019

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chuwaa:

What will Jesus do?

grin grin

Why are you like this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Abeg Taxify Elders help me confirm if I don chop the weekend bonus?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by beautycrush24(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
daddytime:

The car still available?

Car that I just luckily recovered? Not doing again grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrjaydee:

Chop ko, Chopsticks ni

undecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrjaydee:
grin OYO is your case. Accept all trip requests on taxify then slide arriving now and wait for 5mins before you cancel. But make sure you select rider did not show else another OYO will wait for you at the judgment Day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
izzou:

Chop ko, Chopsticks ni

undecided

grin thier mama, I did 10k plus on uber.. wasted my time with that nonsense taxify. If i put that time for uber i for don enter 25k today.

Uche from Taxify... Your papa!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
brogxy:

grin OYO is your case. Accept all trip requests on taxify then slide arriving now and wait for 5mins before you cancel. But make sure you select rider did not show else another OYO will wait for you at the judgment Day.

Noted boss!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrjaydee:
Just forget it they have scammed you

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrjaydee:

grin thier mama, I did 10k plus on uber.. wasted my time with that nonsense taxify. If i put that time for uber i for don enter 25k today.

Uche from Taxify... Your papa!
I told you this their bonus is demonic and a distraction.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
stephenponti:
Tojah thanks for this idea. i just called her Thank God she have paid you.

Pls house i need a similar help.

I took a woman from Olurotimi A Adesina street, in seaside Estate Badore Ajah. To Johnson Estate on bolt halfway through the journey she suggested we do offline because she ll be going to spend time on stoppages. when The movement sumed up to 8000 Naira and she was still in a meeting she said I should forward her my account details and that she will send me 8000 naira and I forwarded her my account number since yesterday Monday 2:30 p.m. I have been calling her she blocked all my line she's no longer responding to my WhatsApp messages or text messages

Please house help me lay ambush on her line with calls these are her 2 numbers

The name she use on Bolt and Truecaller is
J K

+2347055382031

+2348026310138

This woman called me now talking trash, that she traveled bla bla bla. promising to pay me on Tuesday.

Pls spare me one minute of your airtime and evade her with calls to pay my 8k.
She called with this line +2347055382031
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Don't ever talk shit about my Ocar, they are the best to me for now.
Work small plenty money for a lazy driver like me
grin
God bless you grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
deedee44:

God bless you grin
They just need to work on that their app, it's very annoying

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrjaydee:

Just try and complete 6 more rides
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
beautycrush24:

Car that I just luckily recovered? Not doing again grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
pope191:

Just try and complete 6 more rides
Hmmm, is he not tired already?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Redibor7: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
I’m uber driver and I need a car to drive. Please call this number(s) 09095611916, 08126343342 so that we can talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
opay decided not to give me request today I manage to use taxifire and get this plus extra 3k on uber when am already at home opay now give me request to eko Atlantic I just tell the rider am very far make I go sleep.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrjaydee:
Ticket don cut. I don't think you can meet up the acceptance rate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I told you this their bonus is demonic and a distraction.
But most times you dey chop am like its nothing. I respect you sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
With all due respect to my co drivers, how do some of us let some of these riders 'owe' ride fare. I mean look at various cases up there.

Before staring the trip, I always tell them no transfer, and most times they cooperate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
kolaa007:
Guys Good morning,

i have a car that is 2003 and its a 2.3 litre engine.....can i use it for uber and taxify? note its not a toyota corrola

And you didnt to say the car model and brand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
So Uche said I need to upgrade my Taxify app which i did. After that I found out that if a rider cancels, you can no longer see the destination. Are they trying to protect their riders and not the drivers also ?

On a lighter note, i' m yet to see those people hawking Ewa Agoyin on the Island, say Lekki phase 1 etc unlike what's obtainable on the mainland, even at bus stops sef no luck.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofime123:
opay decided not to give me request today I manage to use taxifire and get this plus extra 3k on uber when am already at home opay now give me request to eko Atlantic I just tell the rider am very far make I go sleep.
Lol, drivers don plenty for Opay request no reach again.
Besides you will have request on Taxify since a lot of drivers don port go Opay plus surge especially on the mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jaidooo:

But most times you dey chop am like its nothing. I respect you sir.
Lol, since Opay don show I no dey look that side again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lol, drivers don plenty for Opay request no reach again.
Besides you will have request on Taxify since a lot of drivers don port go Opay plus surge especially on the mainland

Na lack of riders yo. E be like say na to dey convert taxify and uber customers sure pass now o. That bonus must not go to waste!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Just forget it they have scammed you
grin.the house never losesgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2019
donfortune48:
Please make una update us on those that have paid and those that haven't paid.

I woke up this morning and started calling all the numbers I called yesterday.

Abeg o. This guy and his bro dey owe me N4100 trip from Lakowe gulf to Mushin. My tyre flat, at VI hold up infection of civic center. After ending the trip for them to order another ride, while I'll go run around for the tyre. They claimed it was there contact at Mushin that will. I hold them owe, they gave all kind of promise. Na so I enter civic centre to talk to the security. Before I cone out they don take off. They even abandoned my car unchecked. Till ma story. Guys help me bombard them with calls and text messages they confess. 0813 711 9767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obinnau(m): 5:12am On Dec 08, 2019
I am about to purchase a car. What documents do I need to request from the previous owner? How do we do change of ownership?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.