Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4934185 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (5736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2019
calabardick:

Not city but Honda Civic, I'm sure he made a mistake.

Honda Civic = Toyota Corolla
Honda city = Toyota Yaris
EOD = Big daddy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:16am On Dec 22, 2019
dru23:

You shall be bless... 50% off on any oil of choice.. You need to hurry before I am out stock.. This offer is good till Dec 25th ...
Okay. How can I place my order
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:20am On Dec 22, 2019
deedee44:

Are you Tyche ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 2:24am On Dec 22, 2019
dru23:

Are you Tyche ?

Dru23 your eyes still dey open till now nii
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 3:19am On Dec 22, 2019
I saw this post on Instagram God will continue to bless all the good partners out there am happy for the driver oh can’t wait for day I’ll pay mine finish embarassed I’ll be tie most happiest man on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lol, I was thinking it was only my side

Same here oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2019
deedee44:

EOD = Big daddy
Evil spirit = Muscle grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phranco(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Felicity001:

Bros you’re seating on a long tin. You go old o 10yrs you no go c anytin because u r in the wrong place.

Lagos thread for Uber/bolt abi ur eyes done fade ni

Bros I say make I post am here if luck can locate me, since there is no thread for Owerri uber partners here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2019
dru23:

Are you Tyche ?

Yes I can answer tyche for now if that can get me 50% discount grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2019
EzekielMab:
Hello guys, pls I have an issue.

I gave someone 42k for change of ownership paper since 11th December, till date. He hasn't done anything. He gave me story since throughout last week.

Pls who has a good link for this paper issue.

Pls help me

Me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2019
Ghost1994:

I saw this post on Instagram God will continue to bless all the good partners out there am happy for the driver oh can’t wait for day I’ll pay mine finish embarassed I’ll be tie most happiest man on earth
The lord is ur strength, just keep keeping on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Yesterday afternoon at the office (we work on Saturdays!), I ordered a Bolt for a customer that flew in from Abuja. It was a courtesy ride for the customer and it was to take him from our office to his hotel in Lekki.

As soon as Bolt driver came, I told him the company was paying for the trip. Trip estimate is #2400-#3000. I asked him, should I give him #3000 cash upfront, let him do the trip and once he ends the trip, if the fare is less than #3000, he can take the change. If however the trip fare is more than #3000, then he can call me and I can transfer the balance to him. He said the arrangement would not work for him; so I asked if he would do the trip and I then transfer the trip fare to him at the end of the trip. He agreed to that.

Patrick did the trip and about three hours later, he ended it. Then he called me. "Oga, the trip has ended. Your guest has gotten to the hotel. The trip fare is #4,900." I told him "Ok, hold on; let me check my trip receipt." I checked, I didn't see any receipt. I called him back and told him, "I can't see any trip receipt. Are you sure you've ended the trip?" He said he ended the trip but did not confirm it because I had not paid him yet. I told him this is me ready to transfer #4900 to him, but that I need to see the receipt. And besides, you know my office in case I scam you. He didn't agree to confirm the trip. We argued on confirming or not confirming the trip for more than 40 minutes on the phone. He didn't agree. I then told him I'm not calling him again until I see a trip receipt. I then sent him a series of messages in the app requesting that he confirms the trip and also send his account details so I can pay the #4900 trip fare.

The guy confirmed the trip after 45 minutes. I got my trip receipt a few minutes later. My trip receipt reads #2,600.

So I called the idiot and asked him how much he called the fare was again. He said #4900. I told him my trip receipt is reading #2600. He said the trip was on surge, that didn't I know? I told him, Oga, if the trip was on surge, I will know at the time I ordered. The trip wasn't on surge. He insisted that the trip fare is #4900. I said Okay, he shouldn't worry. I will transfer the #2600 I can see on the trip receipt and that he should report me to Bolt for not paying the rest. The guy now said something like he can never take that. That in fact, he's coming to my office to cause trouble.

That just got me annoyed.

I told him that I would report him and this trip to Bolt and I will not pay him anything until I hear from Bolt since he wants to be fraudulent by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2019

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2019
Felicity001:

Did my NYSC with Ministry of Special Duties, Tropicana, Uyo. Visited most LGs in the town within that period. Did all local delicacies. epkankokwo, afhang, etema only to mention a few. I’m sure I killed those spellings.

Me na Warri boy but lasgidi born n breed.

Obong owo, warri boy? No wonder most of the young ladies at that udoudoma area are having bow legs, you've disfigured all of them. There is godoooooooo.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaydeehena: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2019
@ Nitigriti, don't you think he suffered a trip failure and don't know how to go about it? Distance covered shows 35km, that's over 2k not to even talk of drive duration.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 6731deji(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Hello friends, my brother Ride for UBER but the owner use him to fix his car. After achieving that he collect the Key. If there's any available car that needs a Rider, please contact -08026312336. Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2019
dru23:

Are you Tyche ?

Lmao. I am an old man bro, without any stakes/crew/sales on NL. There's no attraction to create another moniker, lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2019
nitigriti:
Yesterday afternoon at the office (we work on Saturdays!), I ordered a Bolt for a customer that flew in from Abuja. It was a courtesy ride for the customer and it was to take him from our office to his hotel in Lekki.

As soon as Bolt rider came, I told him the company was paying for the trip. Trip estimate is #2400-#3000. I asked him, should I give him #3000 cash upfront, let him do the trip and once he ends the trip, if the fare is less than #3000, he can take the change. If however the trip fare is more than #3000, then he can call me and I can transfer the balance to him. He said the arrangement would not work for him; so I asked if he would do the trip and I then transfer the trip fare to him at the end of the trip. He agreed to that.

Patrick did the trip and about three hours later, he ended it. Then he called me. "Oga, the trip has ended. Your guest has gotten to the hotel. The trip fare is #4,900." I told him "Ok, hold on; let me check my trip receipt." I checked, I didn't see any receipt. I called him back and told him, "I can't see any trip receipt. Are you sure you've ended the trip?" He said he ended the trip but did not confirm it because I had not paid him yet. I told him this is me ready to transfer #4900 to him, but that I need to see the receipt. And besides, you know my office in case I scam you. He didn't agree to confirm the trip. We argued on confirming or not confirming the trip for more than 40 minutes on the phone. He didn't agree. I then told him I'm not calling him again until I see a trip receipt. I then sent him a series of messages in the app requesting that he confirms the trip and also send his account details so I can pay the #4900 trip fare.

The guy confirmed the trip after 45 minutes. I got my trip receipt a few minutes later. My trip receipt reads #2,600.

So I called the idiot and asked him how much he called the fare was again. He said #4900. I told him my trip receipt is reading #2600. He said the trip was on surge, that didn't I know? I told him, Oga, if the trip was on surge, I will know at the time I ordered. The trip wasn't on surge. He insisted that the trip fare is #4900. I said Okay, he shouldn't worry. I will transfer the #2600 I can see on the trip receipt and that he should report me to Bolt for not paying the rest. The guy now said something like he can never take that. That in fact, he's coming to my office to cause trouble.

I told him that I would report him and this trip to Bolt and I will not pay him anything until I hear from Bolt since he wants to be fraudulent by force.

In case like this you should have simply ask him to send you the snapshot of his app that shows the claimed amount.
Please don't withhold his money.

Jaydeehena:
@ Nitigriti, don't you think he suffered a trip failure and don't know how to go about it? Distance covered shows 35km, that's over 2k not to even talk of drive duration.

For days now dru23 have been preaching about customer's relationship, and that remind me of the story JohnWell put here about approach, humility and appearance.

I don't do bolt but severally I've heard of complaints here concerning the app misbehaving, if he encountered any problem he should've politely explain it to the rider.

I still insist that this job approach is the paramount.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2019
nitigriti:

As soon as Bolt rider came, I told him the company was paying for the trip. Trip estimate is #2400-#3000. I asked him, should I give him #3000 cash upfront, let him do the trip and once he ends the trip, if the fare is less than #3000, he can take the change. If however the trip fare is more than #3000, then he can call me and I can transfer the balance to him. He said the arrangement would not work for him; so I asked if he would do the trip and I then transfer the trip fare to him at the end of the trip. He agreed to that.

Hmmmn, later he will come and show dashboard here that he made 50,000 naira with 3000 naira fuel...hardworking fellas! I remember my days on the platform as a regular, I know for sure what you can average as a smart and hardworking driver, without fraud. Most of this figure I see on their dashboard here , except maybe you're EXTREMELY lucky which happens once in a long while, most of them are tainted and had fraud well written over it, for d discerning eyes only else you won't see anything. Yes, we have fraudulent riders, but it's more on the driver's side. You won't know because riders don't have a platform to vent their frustration as this. I still do like 4 to 6 trip every week tho. Most of them complain about fraudulent drivers and am amazed ..for the good drivers, don't worry, someone up there sees your sweat, your anxiety, he will surely crown your effort soonest! Continue to be UPRIGHT!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelvine(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Proud of you bro.
Smartness saves from scam

nitigriti:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Hahaha. Baba no know say you be ehailing Ambassadorgrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2019
rapheal5:
What about their ball joint that can disgrace any where

I used 2010 Honda Civic for months on uber, it doesn't have that boljoint issue.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Jaydeehena:

Actually, you have a point there. But there are ways to resolve it. For example, we can both manually calculate the trip and come to an agreement on a trip fare; rather than the path he chose.

I'm not the reason his trip failed. He's either not using a good phone or he's not connected to a good 4G network. Nevertheless, this can be worked out; rather than him threatening to come and cause trouble in my office.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2019
nitigriti:

Actually, you have a point there. But there are ways to resolve it. For example, we can both manually calculate the trip and come to an agreement on a trip fare; rather than the path he chose.

I'm not the reason his trip failed. He's either not using a good phone or he's not connected to a good 4G network. Nevertheless, this can be worked out; rather than him threatening to come and cause trouble in my office.
Did he later come to the office?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
chillex8:

Did he later come to the office?

He wants to come on Monday.

On second thoughts, I will manually calculate the trip after Church and send him what I arrive at. Then I will call him.

It's possible the trip failed. I never thought of that.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019
And how is the fuel consumption compare to toyota corolla
calabardick:

I used 2010 Honda Civic for months on uber, it doesn't have that boljoint issue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Ghost1994:

The guy that wrote it off just made some major quab. I think they manage/promote/organise the resent teni's concert that sold out. He seem to be a nice guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Jaydeehena:

Update.
He probably used Sakamanje. My office to the drop off point is 23 km according to Google maps.
And I didn't even report to you guys that he took a longer route; probably because I told him the client is not familiar with Lagos.

He got to Alexander roundabout just before Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge and refused to climb the link bridge. Instead, he turned off into Ikoyi and went back to VI (Ozumba Mbadiwe).

When I noticed the deviation, I called him. He said the rider told him to take VI route. Rider that is JJC in Lagos.

He just set out to be fraudulent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2019
rapheal5:
And how is the fuel consumption compare to toyota corolla

Far better than Corolla, the interior is superb, good sound system, powerful headlights, good brakes, stability and traction, but it's ground clearance is lesser than Corolla, avoid bad road or you will weld your exhauste every day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2019
nitigriti:

Update.
He probably used Sakamanje. My office to the drop off point is 23 km according to Google maps.
And I didn't even report to you guys that he took a longer route; probably because I told him the client is not familiar with Lagos.

He got to Alexander roundabout just before Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge and refused to climb the link bridge. Instead, he turned off into Ikoyi and went back to VI (Ozumba Mbadiwe).

When I noticed the deviation, I called him. He said the rider told him to take VI route. Rider that is JJC in Lagos.

He just set out to be fraudulent.

As you said the guy purposely went round to increase the fare, report this to Taxify as well. And pay him whatever Taxify come up with.

Or alternatively, calculate manually based on the 23km and maybe 2 hours and pay him off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2019
calabardick:

In case like this you should have simply ask him to send you the snapshot of his app that shows the claimed amount.
Please don't withhold his money.

For days now dru23 have been preaching about customer's relationship, and that remind me of the story JohnWell put here about approach, humility and appearance.

I don't do bolt but severally I've heard of complaints here concerning the app misbehaving, if he encountered any problem he should've politely explain it to the rider.

I still insist that this job approach is the paramount.

Thank u my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2019
deedee44:

Tyche as till Dec 25th.. If he does not take the offer than it goes to u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (5736) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.