Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,287 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4934925 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:56am On Apr 03, 2020
gnykelly:

if you put 100k in any investment last year
and the inflation YTD is 15%
and you realize 12,000 or 12% on investment

my brother you're making loss.

or more like hustling backward.

Sorry I had to bring this up again.
According to this YTD , I would like you to explain what is happening to this investment as this is the current YTD.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2020
eherbal:
bet why cry

Human nature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2020
tojahh:
Who una say make he read all these thing here?

One copy paste sighted grin nah joke we deh oo my Oga

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2020
nitigriti:

There are so many angles the series didn't explore. For example, the distrust between Tokyo and Raquel. They just jelled like that. How possible?

Then do you notice Tokyo actually loves the Professor? Recall she once tried seducing him. Imagine Tokyo as Professor's side chick and Raquel finding out.

Then the part of using Nairobi's son to bait her was just fake through and through. That wasn't good storytelling at all.

Then the Professor falling for that trick of the Police faking Raquel's death in a shootout. The Professor is supposed to be too intellectual to fall for that. Remember how unemotional he was when Berlin sacrificed himself to keep the Police at bay while they escaped with the loot? His character is supposed to be that detached at Raquel's "death" as well. I mean, he's a professional thief, the death of comrades comes with the territory.

I can go on and on.

Spoiler Alert
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2020
*UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES*

*Atomic Email Hunter:*
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT Now - 5k

*Sothink Logo Maker:*
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW. - 3k

*Video Maker:*
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW. - 6k

*RAR PassFab Software:*
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (10k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (10k)

Asia Email list - 50, 000 (20k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (5k)

Clickbank account - (20k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k

*Contact Now!* O8189567951

Call now, let's transact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2020
radautoworks:
Oh boy, isolation is fast setting in...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
tunlapapa:

Sorry I had to bring this up again.
According to this YTD , I would like you to explain what is happening to this investment as this is the current YTD.

what that equity fund is saying that if you put #100,000k in buying that equity fund as at last April 2019 you are currently making a loss of 12.1% equivalent of 12,000. if you attempt to withdraw from the investment now, you will be given back #87,900k. I don't know if your broker makes charges. if they do they will still deduct.

note this interpretation is for the YTD.

a 5yrs 10yrs or a single day interpretation of might show another result.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2020
pope191:

One copy paste sighted grin nah joke we deh oo my Oga

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2020
radautoworks:
Oh boy, isolation is fast setting in...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Mehn...this isolation no be here.. my babe must be the happiest. All I do is workout in the morning, baff, chop, movies, sex!!!

I live in a neighbourhood where every one is mind your buisness.

Any ideas on how to kill this boredom before it kills me??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
mrjaydee:
Mehn...this isolation no be here.. my babe must be the happiest. All I do is workout in the morning, baff, chop, movies, sex!!!

Increase in birth rate is certain next year
Dem don plait and loose my own hair tire.
Plaiting another style as im typing
I put my son through how to ride bicycle at sun set( daily routine now during the lock down)
I don play ps3 tire, watched old football matches and wrestling tire.
Mehn!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2020
shollywendy1:

I put my son through how to ride bicycle at sun set( daily routine now during the lock down)
I don play fifa10 tire, watched old football matches and wrestling tire.
Mehn!

grin good one boss.. even my Dog is going nuts shes tired of seeing me at home

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
mrjaydee:

Start planning for wedding with your babe d boredom go disappear, women no dey joke with wedding , u said babe not wife.
Just curious o how u manage dey lock down with babe in ur house I thought everyone has gone home to their families.

Saw a post dt says " side chicks are in trouble and broke because all husband are locked down with their wife''

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
mrjaydee:

grin good one boss.. even my Dog is going nuts shes tired of seeing me at home
Funny enough, i used to select channels to watch in the TV, but i watch every movie channels now.
The funniest day was the moment i was watching and practising this cartoon kids song " there are ten on the bed, and the little one said roll over , so they all roll and one fell out" with my wife and son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
shollywendy1:

Funny enough, i used to select channels to watch in the TV, but i watch every movie channels now.
The funniest day was the moment i was watching and practising this cartoon kids song " there are ten on the bed, and the little one said roll over , so they all roll and one fell out" with my wife and son.

Una Dey enjoy oo. As the veteran bachelor that I am, I’m just netflixing without the chill.

Even to watch movie don tire me
shollywendy1:

Mehn!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eizenburg:

Una Dey enjoy oo. As the veteran bachelor that I am, I’m just netflixing without the chill.

Even to watch movie don tire me
No be small thing bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
We no get light. I put on generator only in d evening. I’ve been teaching my children mathematics. Using it to kill boredom

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don sleep so tie...all the sleep data wey God arrange for me for 2020 don remain like 1gb

I don play game tire..use arsenal win champion league back to back (my boy na still 6month plus) wify no get interest at all.

I don play Scrabble tire...I don Sabi word combination pass that grammar senator

I don on and off bolt driver app tire just for fun.

I don stream different target movies..from bad boys to joker to Medea family burial to Jumanji to once upon a time in Hollywood to contagion to nobodys fool to queen and slim to Miracle in cell 7

I don watch greatest Arsenal matches back to back ..even as far as the Graham era.

I don read my old books and novel to the extent that I know the next lines in the next page.

I am official HOME SICK

I hope after this 14days...they won't extend it....

Above all stay safe fam..sorry for boring you. Am just bored

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make una go buy half bag of melon, believe me... You can't break d melon finish in d next 3 weeks, prepare ur mind like dia will b an extension, cos if Abba no recover than the lock down continues. The beauty of breaking the melon is you will b productive during dis period and give madam less money for soup when d storm is over, at least melon money don comot for d matter... Who scoop d grass wey I dry here? Felicity pass here?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Vision2045:
I don sleep so tie...all the sleep data wey God arrange for me for 2020 don remain like 1gb

I don play game tire..use arsenal win champion league back to back (my boy na still 6month plus) wify no get interest at all.

I don play Scrabble tire...I don Sabi word combination pass that grammar senator

I don stream different target movies..from bad boys to joker to Medea family burial to Jumanji to once upon a time in Hollywood to contagion to nobodys fool to queen and slim to Miracle in cell 7

I don watch greatest Arsenal matches back to back ..even as far as the Graham era.

I don read my old books and novel to the extent that I know the next lines in the next page.

I am official HOME SICK

Once a gunner, always a gunner.
Samething here, i don use arsenal play egypt and other boring team even against the my own team i build.
I pray its not extended beyond 14 days ooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
dapotemi:

I made some investment recently as I got a bus from Germany for transport biz; last month a friend relocated to Canada and I quickly bought his corolla from him, not planning to buy though but the price was tempting and the car was maintain well, though manual. I have a personal corolla that I drive on Uber and I average just about 10 trips a week due to my job.. My plan was to hit d road fully with the 3 vehicles and make good cash but Corona strikes.. Thank God for some little reserve and wifey. Nothing is certain!
My wife said " look at the 3 vehicles parked, they are useless right now, the only thing useful is Food, Good health and Shelter. My daughter had temperature this morning and I got panicked and beg God that this is not the right time for this. I was scared. This pandemic will change some of us to restrategise and redirect our focus to what really matters.
Naso e be everywhere ooo boss man
My sister was just vomiting upandan yesterday but she's alright now (and no she isn't pregnant she's 3)
If you have any vehicles available for rentals on bolt, local man would be available after this lockdown though.
Taink you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Vision2045:

I am official HOME SICK

[b]I hope after this 14days...they won't extend it

[/b]

If the number increases they will extend it
China was on lock down for 6weeks I guess.
Italy no see road since lock down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Gazzuzz logistics is available to move Essential and non essential wink goods this season.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
shollywendy1:

This is adorable smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
EzekielMab:

This is a good idea. I lost 400k on that car.

Car I didn't even make 1 naira.

Reminds me back in the days how I bought a used keke for 160k and it gulped 150k extra and made like 40k during its lifetime only for me to resell at 100k grin

Boyz don sofa sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
shollywendy1:

Once a gunner, always a gunner.
Samething here, i don use arsenal play egypt and other boring team even against the my own team i build.
I pray its not extended beyond 14 days ooo

Same here boss..am always happy scolding the Chelsea spurs and Barca it gives me the sweet adrenaline...

Amen o...make e no pass abeg.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:

This is adorable smiley
Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
mrjaydee:

Do more reps of step 5 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
shollywendy1:

Mehn!

Awww...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
shollywendy1:

Baby radu's favorite song because she's the little one always pushing us out lol. She laughs uncontrollably each time I sing it!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
dapotemi:

I made some investment recently as I got a bus from Germany for transport biz; last month a friend relocated to Canada and I quickly bought his corolla from him, not planning to buy though but the price was tempting and the car was maintain well, though manual. I have a personal corolla that I drive on Uber and I average just about 10 trips a week due to my job.. My plan was to hit d road fully with the 3 vehicles and make good cash but Corona strikes.. Thank God for some little reserve and wifey. Nothing is certain!
My wife said " look at the 3 vehicles parked, they are useless right now, the only thing useful is Food, Good health and Shelter. My daughter had temperature this morning and I got panicked and beg God that this is not the right time for this. I was scared. This pandemic will change some of us to restrategise and redirect our focus to what really matters.

Going forward, people especially those with families should have foreign reserves , money kept aside for emergencies. Never to be touched and topped up monthly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Vision2045:

I am official HOME SICK

LWNKM

(1) (2) (3) ... (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.