Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4923541 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (5733) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 4:40am On Apr 20, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=AngryIgboMan post=88638648][/quote]
I weak, I've heard stories like this wella, they call it wire wire or Alibaba. The difference between that Point sale is zere and o. May God bring back all what you have lost.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity abeg o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2020
I believe in parables, adages and sayings of the wise and the old.

I dont take words of attack here seriously and anyone that take my verbal attack to heart is only being childish like Angryigboman who dont have boldness or can walk tall to be a man.
The times I have the time to come online I do for fun and at the end of the day it put a smile on my face weather good or bad. Kicking someone out of my car should give you a hint of how discipline, tolerant and focus I am or can be to life. God didnt give Moses any warning or instruction b4 he struck the rock for water angrily not knowing the rock was God himself, yet Moses was punished greatly just for that single and simple mistake. Get a moral lesson from that.

That you lost money to scamers doesn't mean the world has come to end for you, or because of that you shouldnt trust or you should resort to gender disdain and bias. As business person you should plan ahead for your downfall otherwise you MIGHT never rise again.

Oga no be o my you don loose money to scammer even me person don run me local for warri, and i lost N10million cash transfer of my personal savings to the guy. Had the business been successful profit would have been double my capital, yes you heard me right becauae its a business I've been doing long b4 I met the guy that duped me. I caught the guy after several months, charged him to court and all of that. But in the end what more can I say, I ordered his release. So my man, FBI or EFCC wont get you or your family the money back that one don lost guy, the beat they can do is recover a token then jail them for some years nothing more. Everyone has a lawyer. As a matter of fact I spent more money on the case than I recovered.

So oga brace up and learn to move on otherwise join them and recover your money from another billionaire.

Hating women wont help you,
Hating life wont help you
And attacking people from front right center wont help you as well.

Cry for help if you know you can't help youself any longer so stop insulting those who post their account simply because they dont have or because you can't lower tour pride to do likewise. You don't make mockery of a man who is downtrodden or talk I'll of the dead because fall and death are inevitable to every living thing on planet earth.

Sorry about your ordeal, its part of life but mever the end of life my man.

Brace up bro, ọdịda nke mmadụ abụghị njedebe nke ndụ ya.

ọ ga-adị mma.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning my good people of NL

Let the gbas gbos continue abeg.

Sexy vs dru23
Mama radautoworks vs sexy
Futbal lover vs soccer fans all of una no get sense...lol... Make i no hear anybody talk bad about Man United else na one trouser we go enter today.

Abeg make me go wash my car preparing to resume work next week.gringringrin

I see a great famine coming up next year, may God help his own
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gazzuzzlogistic(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2020
deliveries within Lagos same day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sexy vs dru23
Futbal lover vs soccer fans all of una no get sense...lol... Make i no hear anybody talk bad about Man United else na one trouser we go enter today.

I see a great farming coming up next year, may God help his own

Which kind of farming?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
mrjaydee:

Which kind of farming?
Lolzzz... My mistake bros... Famine I meant.

You know that state when you're confuse about the spelling of "boy" in the exam hall in the end you spell "boil" gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lolzzz... My mistake bros... Famine I meant.

You know that state when you're confuse about the spelling of "boy" in the exam hall in the end you spell "boil" gringrin

Na only yhu waka come

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Abeg you people should stop confusing me.
Which one be : making your cake and eating your cake ? I don't even know who is for, or against in the whole of this argument.
E be like say na only @radautoworks get @sexy password. Despite all the rough tackles from behind, even hitting her below the belt at some point, yet she no fire back.
But make one hungry driver hit her with pillow fist, na that time you go know say she sabi fight dirty.

@Gentlelife. Na which page you say we go meet again sef ? Hope say green bottles go dey there ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Na only yhu waka come
na only me pardi mi. But you, you know you still own me one bottle of bear. I go lock the gate to your babe street if you no do well ooh.

e b lile say the gbas gbos don end ooh... So who is now the winner btw d contenders.

So we can now go back to our normal lives.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:
Abeg you people should stop confusing me.
Which one be : making your cake and eating your cake ? I don't even know who is for, or against in the whole of this argument.
E be like say na only @radautoworks get @sexy password. Despite all the rough tackles from behind, even hitting her below the belt at some point, yet she no fire back.
But make one hungry driver hit her with pillow fist, na that time you go know say she sabi fight dirty.

@Gentlelife. Na which page you say we go meet again sef ? Hope say green bottles go dey there ?
Lol, make I see the bottle first. Then I will know the page that's befitting, besides I need to know if it's my type of bottles. So are you coming with the bottles? Not empty ooo
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lol, make I see the bottle first. Then I will know the page that's befitting, besides I need to know if it's my type of bottles. So are you coming with the bottles? Not empty ooo
grin
Broken bottle nko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Broken bottle nko?

Lol, that's why I said I need to see the bottle first
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lol, that's why I said I need to see the bottle first
Correct guy. "Odogwu"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:

grin

Walai the thing dey hungry me like mad but I dare not touch the little money wey I get. Cos man never know if this virus matter go end in two months time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
gsparks01:
started my programming journey with Java. Right now I'm learning asp.net framework (using the c# language)

UX?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sexy vs dru23

I see a great famine coming up next year, may God help his own

Finally Man U! Better person cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
@Felicity, @Radauto and other MANU fans.
Which of the MAN U team would you take as the best MAN U team of all time. 1999 team or 2008 team ?
Me, 2008 team all the way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
donfortune48:

UX?
backend

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:

Walai the thing dey hungry me like mad but I dare not touch the little money wey I get. Cos man never know if this virus matter go end in two months time.
Lol, sometimes I will just be reminiscing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:
Which of the MAN U team would you take as the best MAN U team of all time. 1999 team or 2008 team ?
i guess you didn’t watch ‘99 team. Well you will always go with what you saw so not surprised

I’m blues tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
dru23:

The bottom line, whether you are uber driver, banker ,billionaire 9 to 5 person, you should try and save if possible.. Am aware some of the drivers here that made extra money during xmas, they were happy and shouting up and down. I reminded to put extra money aside and save for raining day ....

The thing about transportation business such as uber. It is cash money and it touches your hands daily.. So for most to have discipline to save is very hard, because most will to themselves I can always hustle and make the money tomorrow..

The bottom line, if you are able to make extra money ,please put some aside for raining day... regardless the type of job you do ....

That's just it. Some folks don't plan, don't save. For the record, I'm doing uber on part time, my uber earnings has been feeding me for the past one year and has taken care of all my bills within the period, while my monthly salary has been swelling like a motherfxxker. That Uber money is what is still taking care of me for nearly two months now that I haven't drove. If this lock down goes on for another two months, that money will be sufficient for me.

Bottom line is, some people don't plan with what they earn. Maybe you all have too many responsibilities that you can handle. Too many responsibilities at once makes you irresponsible because you allowed them to accumulate and overwhelm you. You simply failed to think ahead and plan.

For instance, if you have siblings that you take care of, why do you have to marry without waiting for that responsibility to ease off a little? Why the rush? And quite often, getting married to a woman that won't support you but will further heap all her burden on you plus the ones you already have. Next, you start breading children like a mad man angry Why won't you go broke in the shortest possible time?

The problem isn't that the job isn't paying but people don't "cut their coats according to their sizes"( don't even know what that adage means but makes sense). At this point, any uber driver that works full time, yet complains of being broke, even if he has a descent job that pays him 250k a month, he's still going to get broke because he has refused to save and plan.

Tell me that the Uber job is stressful, I may agree, but tell me you are broke within a month? Son, you don't know what you are doing. You can say the car isn't yours as the excuse, then quit than being an industry slave.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:
1999 set was the best team Man U ever had with the likes of Dwight York, David Beckam, Andy Cole, Roy Keane, Ole Gunnar Solskjaek (the baby face assassin), Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, Peter Schmeichel, Phil Neville and other fantastic guys.

The 2008 set of the likes of C.Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Patric Evra, Nemandic Vidic, Barbatov, Carrick, P. Scholes, what's that our No5 that year again self... Those guys are also fantastic but nothing compare to 1998 set at all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
ndubuis:

That's just it. Some folks don't plan, don't save. For the record, I'm doing uber on part time, my uber earnings has been feeding me for the past one year and has taken care of all my bills within the period, while my monthly salary has been swelling like a motherfxxker. That Uber money is what is still taking care of me for nearly two months now that I haven't drove. If this lock down goes on for another two months, that money will be sufficient for me.

Bottom line is, some people don't plan with what they earn. Maybe you all have too many responsibilities that you can handle. Too many responsibilities at once makes you irresponsible because you allowed them to accumulate and overwhelm you. You simply failed to think ahead and plan.

For instance, if you have siblings that you take care of, why do you have to marry without waiting for that responsibility to ease off a little? Why the rush? And quite often, getting married to a woman that won't support you but will further heap all her burden on you plus the ones you already have. Next, you start breading children like a mad man angry Why won't you go broke in the shortest possible time?

The problem isn't that the job isn't paying but people don't "cut their coats according to their sizes"( don't even know what that adage means but makes sense). At this point, any uber driver that works full time, yet complains of being broke, even if he has a descent job that pays him 250k a month, he's still going to get broke because he has refused to save and plan.

Tell me that the Uber job is stressful, I may agree, but tell me you are broke within a month? Son, you don't know what you are doing. You can say the car isn't yours as the excuse, then quit than being an industry slave.
Whats this gius even saying self.

Awon gangs mi help me talk some sense into this coviodiot.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

1999 set was the best team Man U ever had with the likes of Dwight York, David Beckam, Andy Cole, Roy Keane, Ole Gunnar Solskjaek (the baby face assassin), Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, Peter Schmeichel, Phil Neville and other fantastic guys.

The 2008 set of the likes of C.Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Patric Evra, Nemandic Vidic, Barbatov, Carrick, P. Scholes, what's that our No5 that year again self... Those guys are also fantastic but nothing compare to 1998 set at all.
Rio Ferdinand. To me, its still the best squad.
Im not a United fan, they used to be our direct rival then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Whats this gius even saying self.

Awon gangs mi help me talk some sense into this coviodiot.
His write up made lot of senses. Only where he said a man shouldn't get married if he still has siblings looking up to him.
I strongly disagree with that.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
ndubuis:

You made lot of valid point here.absolutely correct.
But i will disagree with u on the issue of a man not getting married if he stil has siblings looking up to him.
Its only in africa that we believe in such mentality that my brother must sponsor me up to the top of the ladder. It is never his respinsibilty to do that for me. He is only been kind if he does at all.
I wont advice him to focus on my own educstion at the expense of his children and wife.
His own family comes first.
The law that bind him and his wife as well as his children is strnger than ours.
Every other thing you said was right, about biting more than what we can chew as a driver that is still strugling to get his feet on the ground.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:

2009 and 2011. kikikikiki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
My words may be vulgar but that does not remove the irrefutable truths buried within. You see this life? This life is just a pot of beans. If your own done, e done be for you.

I don't blame most of you that insult me. The blame belongs to the lord. O yes. If the Lord did not allow Yahoo boys to reduce my company to scrabble, will I have ended up as an ordinary Uber driver?

Did the word pinch you? Did you get pained by Uber drivers being called ordinary? But thats what you really are... Otherwise what explains that ordinary 3 weeks into the quarantine, Uber drivers are already posting account numbers asking for help too? I thought you guys had a job too?

I remember months back when I was campaigning that this thing is not a job. That this useless driving work is just a palliative to hold on to while you land a meaningful job that will really sustain you. Most of you were posting screenshots of 20k daily. Even one driver boasted of making 35k daily on bolt. Please where is the money now? How can most of you be broke by this time? Because 20k daily equals to 600k monthly! Are you telling me that you eat 1 bag of rice daily in your house because thats the only thing that will explain being broke at this stage.

Real people who really had a job will weather this storm for the next 2 years at least should this virus issue continue. But a time will come when 80% of drivers won't really know where their next meal will come from. Will you bet? wink wink wink

Before Yahoo Boys defrauded me and "our" company of a very very huge sum and reduced me to an Uber driver, I knew what it means to have a job. For security purpose, I may or may not tell the story later. Then most of you will know why I hate human beings especially women so much. undecided undecided

You may be a billionaire today and people will be hailing you.... Calling you papa and mama like they are doing one aunty here. But once you take a hit to your finances, even the rats in your house will notice that your dust bin is no longer filled with rich damages. The way they will abandon you eh? Some of the rats that are mean will even enter your room to watch you talk to yourself always like a mad man as you recount everyone you helped in life and how they abandoned you grin grin grin

That will also explain why I don't engage in unnecessary battles on Nairaland with some people. I know my level in this life. Especially those ones that resemble reptilian offsprings with hungry looking long necks. Example is that thing that claimed he dropped people on 3rd mainland bridge.

Abandoned Sacrifice.
Odogwu Nwoke. Your posts are always interesting and commands attention alot. If i have this skill you have, I go don monetize am tey tey. Content industry online are looking for people like you to pay Thousands of dollars monthly. But it seems you re not interested in that field. If i must confess your posts are one off a kind on this thread. Its always entertaining, educating, and persuasive. I ve never seen such thing since I registered here. Ji si ke Nnwane,. E di egwu!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
dckng16:
Odogwu Nwoke. Your posts are always interesting and commands attention alot. If i have this skill you have, I go don monetize am tey tey. Content industry online are looking for people like you to pay Thousands of dollars monthly. But it seems you re not interested in that field. If i must confess your posts are one off a kind on this thread. Its always entertaining, educating, and persuasive. I ve never seen such thing since I registered here. Ji si ke Nnwane,. E di egwu!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

You forget to add Howard Webb for 2008 set cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (5733) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.