Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,345 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4935166 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

You made lot of valid point here.absolutely correct.
But i will disagree with u on the issue of a man not getting married if he stil has siblings looking up to him.
Its only in africa that we believe in such mentality that my brother must sponsor me up to the top of the ladder. It is never his respinsibilty to do that for me. He is only been kind if he does at all.
I wont advice him to focus on my own educstion at the expense of his children and wife.
His own family comes first.
The law that bind him and his wife as well as his children is strnger than ours.
Every other thing you said was right, about biting more than what we can chew as a driver that is still strugling to get his feet on the ground.

Don't mind him. Seniors shouldn't get married because their parent left responsibilities behind for them to take care of as if everyone didnt come to h/h own life. Yes as a senior you have to assist your younger once but its not an obligation or a neccesity.

He even boost that the income he gets from ehailing hustle will suatain him for 4 months without doing anyother thing. Oga you're privilege to own a carbor have other drivers driving and balance to you doesn't give you the morals to question the guy who's working his ads out to balance you or his owner partner b4 working to get a take home for himself, age parents, wife and kids if married.

Obviously you're still single so I expect such a little minded reasoning from you.

No one is against saving for raining days, but a quick question to you, how much can an average Nigerian save from his minimum wage that can sustain him for this isolation period, pay his bills, buy fuel for his generator set, still pay NEPA, Landlord(rent), Akole( waste bin), gas or kerosene, food, health, et el, after just been employed 2 months prior to the world pandemic

Guy, thank God for your present status ok because you're not even qualify than that man struggling with the wheelbarrow. Its just grace that's distinguish us all. And a day will cone that wheelbarrow pusher will grow to become owner of a wheelbarrow manufacturer. So dont question the live people live or mock them when they post their account details on SM seeking help.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
hefelove:

You forget to add Howard Webb for 2008 set cheesy
“Fergie time” grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
hefelove:

Lol... Howard Webb na ur papa? Awon Chelsea gang
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Rio Ferdinand. To me, its still the best squad.
Im not a United fan, they used to be our direct rival then
Arsenal FC Man U direct rival?? How
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Arsenal FC Man U direct rival?? How
Yes. Direct rival except if u have not been following the league since fergie vs wenger reign.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Webb used to be man utd 12th player on the pitch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
NYCnextStop:
i guess you didn’t watch ‘99 team. Well you will always go with what you saw so not surprised

I’m blues tho

Before now, do even know if I'm a Man U fan or not ? But you just concluded that I didn't watch 99 team.
I don dey watch Man U since 92. Days of those big big dish. Some of the dish then are net like.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

na only me pardi mi. But you, you know you still own me one bottle of bear. I go lock the gate to your babe street if you no do well ooh.

e b lile say the gbas gbos don end ooh... So who is now the winner btw d contenders.

So we can now go back to our normal lives.

Baba na beg I beg oooo... I go give yhu pass one bottle baba, no lock gate oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
NYCnextStop:
i guess you didn’t watch ‘99 team. Well you will always go with what you saw so not surprised

I’m blues tho
Bro na d kin lie I no Like be dat, when DSTV enter naija, so you wan tell me say yhu don Sabi dey watch ManU since 1998 abi.. oga calm down in fact me wey dey support Liverpool na highlight I dey watch in the 90s for NTA sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
hefelove:

Similar to what they always say about Barcelona. Uefa dey always support them abi ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Webb was man utd 12th player on the pitch.
Ok I gree, no wonder you guys are our FA cup rivals since Webb never officiated any of the match btw us. ye ye dey smell.

A club with 20 league titles with 3 Champions League trophies against a club with no champions League trophy woth just 13 EPL you call them rivals? Guy go sleep abeg make ur brain work well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
chillex8:

“Fergie time” grin
I swear. Fergie right hand man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

LMAO no be una captain be that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bro na d kin lie I no Like be dat, when DSTV enter naija, so you wan tell me say yhu don Sabi dey watch ManU since 1998 abi.. oga calm down in fact me wey dey support Liverpool na highlight I dey watch in the 90s for NTA sef
Clapperboard used to telivise serie A matches everyweekend then in early 90s
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:

Similar to what they always say about Barcelona. Uefa dey always support them abi ?
U sef know nao if only u want to put sentiment, but you see UCL final u played with Man Utd for 2009 and 2011 the way you flog them sweet me die grin Wait o are u United fan or Barça?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Baba na beg I beg oooo... I go give yhu pass one bottle baba, no lock gate oooo
Ok, no wahala... I dey wait
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Series A and not EPL
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:

Before now, do even know if I'm a Man U fan or not ? But you just concluded that I didn't watch 99 team.
I don dey watch Man U since 92. Days of those big big dish. Some of the dish then are net like.
Hmm... See lie

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

People watched Seria A most those days sef na why I fall in love with Milan then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Any UEFA league too... During the time of them Figo, R.Carlos, R. Delima all those guys that year shall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Series A and not EPL
I dont know about Epl. He might have his way of watching premier league then. Some big men watches thru satelite then.
But a local boy like me then, dont even know anything about epl except Serie A, world cup, nations cup, and olympic.. i remember i watched juventus vs ajax champion's league 1996 on a local Tv. During edgar davids, van der sal era
But he might have his way of watching it.
Many people have been supporting all these clubs for a long time even b4 Dstv comes.
But me started suporting Arsenal because of Kanu "papilo"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
ndubuis:

That's just it. Some folks don't plan, don't save. For the record, I'm doing uber on part time, my uber earnings has been feeding me for the past one year and has taken care of all my bills within the period, while my monthly salary has been swelling like a motherfxxker. That Uber money is what is still taking care of me for nearly two months now that I haven't drove. If this lock down goes on for another two months, that money will be sufficient for me.

Bottom line is, some people don't plan with what they earn. Maybe you all have too many responsibilities that you can handle. Too many responsibilities at once makes you irresponsible because you allowed them to accumulate and overwhelm you. You simply failed to think ahead and plan.

For instance, if you have siblings that you take care of, why do you have to marry without waiting for that responsibility to ease off a little? Why the rush? And quite often, getting married to a woman that won't support you but will further heap all her burden on you plus the ones you already have. Next, you start breading children like a mad man angry Why won't you go broke in the shortest possible time?

The problem isn't that the job isn't paying but people don't "cut their coats according to their sizes"( don't even know what that adage means but makes sense). At this point, any uber driver that works full time, yet complains of being broke, even if he has a descent job that pays him 250k a month, he's still going to get broke because he has refused to save and plan.

Tell me that the Uber job is stressful, I may agree, but tell me you are broke within a month? Son, you don't know what you are doing. You can say the car isn't yours as the excuse, then quit than being an industry slave.

You are right in some things, except the marriage part.one can marry, but put plans for a child on hold.

But let's face it, Uber is not a job, it's a stop- gap.

For one Uber and Bolt can't let you maximize your tym.

For instance, you can't fix n say OK. I will work from 6am to 4pm n go home, cos the market is pretty unpredictable. You end up wasting precious hours waiting for a ride that won't happen.

Also, guys who have a steady income job get to cash out over the weekends. Earnings most weekdays are in sharp contrast with the weekends.

Reason, the bulk of earnings happen over the weekends. So for guys working( in paid employment), it's a bonus.

All in all, it's evident that most guys dt CLAIM dy make 20k daily are all bunch of bloody liars.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Yes. Direct rival except if u have not been following the league since fergie vs wenger reign.
I think Man Utd Vs Liverpool is the biggest rival game in England sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
hefelove:

Rivals on the epl title.( man utd vs liverpool)
But Arsenal vs man utd used to be a derby match then. Just like el-classico real madrid vs barca
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
hefelove:

Don't mind that guy claiming Arsenal FC is rival to Man United.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Hmm... See lie

How old you think say I be ? I will not even argue with any one that said he watched those games live in England back then, not to talk of dish.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

But Arsenal vs man utd used to be a derby match then. Just like el-classico real madrid vs barca
Big fat lie.

It has always been ManU vs LP.

How Ars vs ManU take be Debby match? Are they in d same city or something Guy no let me change am for you ooo...hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Don't mind that guy claiming Arsenal FC is rival to Man United.
I wont say anything on it anymore. It seems u start watching Arsenal vs man utd matches after fergie and wenger era.
The two clubs were like cat and dog then.
Their derby was always interesting and tough.
Reaaon why they have so much respect for the 2 managers. Their rivalry is something else with respect but not abusive unlike when mourihno came.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
confusedworld17:

bro I didn’t argue if you are a Man U fan or not

I only said it’s obvious you didn’t watch ‘99 team to conclude that ‘08 team was better

That ‘99 team had most Man U legends in their prime. It’s not even arguable that 98/99 was man u’s most successful season with the most complete squad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Big fat lie.

It has always been ManU vs LP.

How Ars vs ManU take be Debby match? Are they in d same city or something Guy no let me change am for you ooo...hahaha
Debby ko Deborah ni grin
shollywendy1:

Boss I understand but no be derby match

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

I dont know about Epl. He might have his way of watching premier league then. Some big men watches thru satelite then.
But a local boy like me then, dont even know anything about epl except Serie A, world cup, nations cup, and olympic.. i remember i watched juventus vs ajax champion's league 1996 on a local Tv. During edgar davids, van der sal era
But he might have his way of watching it.
Many people have been supporting all these clubs for a long time even b4 Dstv comes.
But me started suporting Arsenal because of Kanu "papilo"

Baba double Blessings for you anywhere....
Bcuz I no go lie you I started supporting Liverpool as far back Barry days.... But na Highlight mostly then

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
NYCnextStop:
bro I didn’t argue if you are a Man U fan or not

I only said it’s obvious you didn’t watch ‘99 team to conclude that ‘08 team was better

That ‘99 team had most Man U legends in their prime. It’s not even arguable that 98/99 was man u’s most successful season with the most complete squad
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.