Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5125028 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (5811) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Olayetan:
Amiable pilots
Pls I'm so in need of a car to drive, any link would be very much appreciated...
Call 08123632517.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Trust me, I have "NO NO" places more than you. But rule of the thumb is, always accept ALL trips whether you intend on going on the trip or not. Then call Rider to confirm the destination.

If you can go, proceed to pickup. If you can't, politely tell the rider to cancel and request another ride. My personal line is: "I'm sorry I'm not going towards that direction. Kindly cancel and request another ride." It works most times.

Some would be wise enough to cancel. Wait for some seconds to see if they would. If they don't, slide on "Arriving Now" no matter how far you are. After the waiting period, you can cancel with rider didn't show or phone number not available.

Remember, always ACCEPT all trips.

But then again, what do I know
you might also want to be careful on how you slide on arriving now. My account was blocked because of that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Some riders are just out to frustrate you and spoil your day.

So first trip when I came out, called Rider and she gave me her location. But the first thing she said was WHERE ARE YOU?, even when I greeted Good morning, she didn't respond. Ok o.

Got to the gate and I called her to call the gate. She said she was going to come out, so I parked outside and slid on arrived.

Before I knew what was happening, I saw Paid waiting 10mins. What

I tried her number, it was not going through. Security now came to check boot. I went in but the security didn't give the right direction. Got to where security directed me to and called, no response, then network became spotty, then she picked I couldn't hear her. Meanwhile paid waiting don dey enter 15mins.

She called again and I tried describing where I was and I asked her what road she was. She was like "R16" or something, I was like let me ask someone and she was like you don't even know where you are. (For my mind, you dey mad? You direct me?). I shaa no talk.

I asked someone and the person told me to ask for the exact ROAD in the estate. I called her back and asked her, she was talking and I couldn't hear, so I ended the call to call her back. Then she called back.

Rider: Oga, that thing wey you just do, wey I dey talk you just end call for my ear, no ever try am, I no be your wife.

Me: You dey MAD. You no even reach half of my wife.

Cancelled ride, Waka comot. Bad trip avoided...

Some riders are mad sha.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2020
NYCnextStop:
you might also want to be careful on how you slide on arriving now. My account was blocked because of that.

I know Boss...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2020
InfinityEstates:

I know Boss...

nice one boss cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Their boss don't want to even listern
Its 10k I want to give him

Any update?.

Are u still with them....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Vision2045:

Any update?.

Are u still with them....

I am still here oo, the oga aka COMMANDER has gone out to raid.

The worst part is he is not even listening to anybody. He said all of us will be refer to oshodi to face mobile court.

I don taya to beg self cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
InfinityEstates:

So first trip when I came out, called Rider and she gave me her location. But the first thing she said was WHERE ARE YOU?, even when I greeted Good morning, she didn't respond. Ok o.

Got to the gate and I called her to call the gate. She said she was going to come out, so I parked outside and slid on arrived.

I tried her number, it was not going through. Security now came to check boot. I went in but the security didn't give the right direction. Got to where security directed me to and called, no response, then network became spotty, then she picked I couldn't hear her. Meanwhile paid waiting don dey enter 15mins.

She called again and I tried describing where I was and I asked her what road she was. She was like "R16" or something, I was like let me ask someone and she was like you don't even know where you are. (For my mind, you dey mad? You direct me?). I shaa no talk.

I asked someone and the person told me to ask for the exact ROAD in the estate. I called her back and asked her, she was talking and I couldn't hear, so I ended the call to call her back. Then she called back.

Rider: Oga, that thing wey you just do, wey I dey talk you just end call for my ear, no ever try am, I no be your wife.

Cancelled ride, Waka comot. Bad trip avoid

Some riders a mad sha.

She go transfer d aggression to another driver grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Trust me, I have "NO NO" places more than you. But rule of the thumb is, always accept ALL trips whether you intend on going on the trip or not. Then call Rider to confirm the destination.

If you can go, proceed to pickup. If you can't, politely tell the rider to cancel and request another ride. My personal line is: "I'm sorry I'm not going towards that direction. Kindly cancel and request another ride." It works most times.

Some would be wise enough to cancel. Wait for some seconds to see if they would. If they don't, slide on "Arriving Now" no matter how far you are. After the waiting period, you can cancel with rider didn't show or phone number not available.

Remember, always ACCEPT all trips.

But then again, what do I know

Some riders can be very stubborn, when you ask them to cancel.

Thanks for the heads up, I don learn another thing today.

The other day I learnt that I should be dashing riders 1 star on bolt. ( Some riders can be funny crashed my rating from 4.90 to 4.75 in one day) I just weak
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Cancelled ride, Waka comot. Bad trip avoid

Some riders a mad sha.
What estate? Let me guess, Horizon II?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Mjosh1000:

The worst part is he is not even listening to anybody. He said all of us will be refer to oshodi to face mobile court.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Sorry about this experience. I hope you get the much needed assistance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Vision 2045 didn't get the full number
You can pls send it to me

Will appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Babadee1900:
Sorry about this experience. I hope you get the much needed assistance.
Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Mjosh1000:
Vision 2045 didn't get the full number
You can pls send it to me

Sent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Vision2045:

Sent

Thanks Sir
The message never enter my phone.
Maybe nah network
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Vision2045:

Sent

Pls send it to this number 08162745109

Airtel seems to have network issues
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Pls send it to this number

Thanks

Done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Pls send it to this number

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2020
@ mjosh. Sorry about that? Have you been able to fix it.?

Two places I hate driving during d daytime.

Huggh, embarassed Mainland and Lagos island ( eko).

Haa.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020
northbird:
@ mjosh. Sorry about that? Have you been able to fix it.?

Two places I hate driving during d daytime.

Huggh, embarassed Mainland and Lagos island ( eko).

Haa.

Still on the matter o boss

Called everyone I know even with the contact
Vision 2045 gave me, the lastma boss still stand his ground.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
I waited for one rider for over 20 minutes, Just because request scarce. Paid waiting don dey enter 20 minutes by the time rider enter car.
Me: Showed rider my phone say I wan start trip.
Rider : Wait a minute, Who is going to pay for the paid waiting ?
Me : I don't get it, you of course.
Rider : NO way! I'm going to cancel and request again.
I was already boiling inside, thinking of what to do next. while she was trying to make another request, one thought just hit me like a message from above.
Me: Emm... you need to step out of the car in order for the request to come to me.
Immediately she step out, na so I find my square root.

Dear Drivers,
In all your doings, try as much as you can to avoid wahala riders. It is good for your sanity.

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Myronbolitar: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
confusedworld17:
I waited for one rider for over 20 minutes, Just because request scarce. Paid waiting don dey enter 20 minutes by the time rider enter car.
I was already boiling inside, thinking of what to do next. while she was trying to make another request, one thought just hit me like a message from above.
Me: Emm... you need to step out of the car in order for the request to come to me.

Dear Drivers,
In all your doings, try as much as you can to avoid wahala riders. It is good for your sanity.
Hahahaha!!!!!
Laugh won keel me here. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
NYCnextStop:

You should be paying attention to the analysis and try to balance them whenever you notice one is about crossing the limit.

Instance
If you notice your rider didn't show % is going higher, you ask the rider to cancel or you cancel directly with a feedback of traffic jam, by doing so, your rider didn't show % will decrease while that of you cancel will increase.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Babadee1900:
What estate? Let me guess, Horizon II?

grin Na Lekki Gardens Phase 3. Olosho wey come do overnight. Maybe the runs no pure she come wan transfer aggression for my body... God forbid...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
stacyadams:

She go transfer d aggression to another driver grin

Na... She probably would not, because I made sure I stayed outside the gate for like 10mins and her request got to me three times and she cancelled.

When it gets to another driver, she go sabi talk...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
toomush:

Some riders can be very stubborn, when you ask them to cancel.

Thanks for the heads up, I don learn another thing today.

The other day I learnt that I should be dashing riders 1 star on bolt. ( Some riders can be funny crashed my rating from 4.90 to 4.75 in one day) I just weak

grin grin Welcome to the club. I started this week with my rating at 4.93. It is presently on 4.78... E go still grow back I'm sure...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mjosh ,has anyone come through for you?
Please don't let them charge you to their mobile Court.
Use whatever means you have to evade that charges.
Where the Bros wey him wife be LASTMA sef ? Baba one of your own need your help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Mjosh ,has anyone come through for you?
Please don't let them charge you to their mobile Court.
Use whatever means you have to evade that charges.
Where the Bros wey him wife be LASTMA sef ? Baba one of your own need your help.

Still on the matter

I just got to know that one of the three cars that was arrested with me called the ADC to sanwolu,
Then oga Commander was upset picked all our cars say he has refer us to their command at oshodi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
confusedworld17:

Dear Drivers,

grin main man. She had it coming.
Some riders very uncouth. I don't know what bolt keeps telling them.

Such effrontery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (5811) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.