Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,644 members, 7,924,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5025056 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) ... (5755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
I wan ask one question, why some riders dey wait for driver to call lol grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Great Phones you can use for Uber (single sim, usa used all very clean) 08137013426:

YOU WON'T GET A BETTER OFFER ELSEWHERE:

LG Stylo 4 32GB: 35K
LG Stylo 5 32GB: 45K
Motorola G7 Power: 50K
Motorola G8 Power: 60K
Google Pixel XL 128GB (Android 10): 55K
Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB (Android 10): 85K

Contact us on 08137013426 for pictures/ details. We service all these phones as well...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
I just they ignore the grin grin

grin grin
You are playing with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. You will surely learn from the result of what you did cheesy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
I am aware of Uber's time limit online but didn't know bolt does that too.
Is bolt also on driving limit? Just want to know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:

Check your activity, how many percent is it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
babatee2013:

Good evening bro
I have similar problem too and I have gone for my inspection today but I have not been able to go online since the inspection. What else do I need to do?
Add your vehicle on the driver portal and upload the inspection report at the provided space
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please house, has Taxify office opened?
If not, how does one get registered in this pandemic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Check your activity, how many percent is it?
74%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
brogxy:

grin grin
You are playing with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. You will surely learn from the result of what you did cheesy.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
74%

Bros, no vex o, but if you continue with that, you might be blocked sooner than later.

Abeg, I don talk say make you no vex o...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Bros, no vex o, but if you continue with that, you might be blocked sooner than later.

Abeg, I don talk say make you no vex o...
lol, ;Dnoted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Egungun becareful ooo. If u keep ignoring request u are automatically killing your activity score. And you might get block. Or request will hardly come to you.
eyinola:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
I repeat egungun becareful u will learn the hard way ooo
eyinola:
74%

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
ofime123:
I repeat egungun becareful u will learn the hard way ooo
angry plz bro, what's the best %?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
hmmm....

Egungun be careful lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is what your activity score should be looking like everytime
eyinola:
74%

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Trust me, I have "NO NO" places more than you. But rule of the thumb is, always accept ALL trips whether you intend on going on the trip or not. Then call Rider to confirm the destination.

If you can go, proceed to pickup. If you can't, politely tell the rider to cancel and request another ride. My personal line is: "I'm sorry I'm not going towards that direction. Kindly cancel and request another ride." It works most times.

Some would be wise enough to cancel. Wait for some seconds to see if they would. If they don't, slide on "Arriving Now" no matter how far you are. After the waiting period, you can cancel with rider didn't show or phone number not available.

Remember, always ACCEPT all trips.

But then again, what do I know

@eyinola

Waiting period is 5mins till you see Paid Waiting" then you can cancel without it affecting your activity score.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
angry plz bro, what's the best %?

I thought you did an online training.
You should know the 75% benchmark.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

@eyinola

Waiting period is 5mins till you see Paid Waiting" then you can cancel without it affecting your activity score.
wow , nice 1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

@eyinola

I don learn , thank God grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Some rider funny ooooo grin cheesy, I accept a trip , the rider no call me and me purposely didn't call cos i was already heading home, and she didn't cancel for 45 mins cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:

Thumbs up... Hopefully before this week runs out, it should jump back to 90+, and try keeping at that.

Meanwhile, abeg who knows the closest place to the Island where I can do Lasdri?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
Too much of that too will get you blocked. Just learn to avoid any of the options that is getting to danger zone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Thumbs up... Hopefully before this week runs out, it should jump back to 90+, and try keeping at that.

Meanwhile, abeg who knows the closest place to the Island where I can do Lasdri?
me sef no get lasdri ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
Some rider funny ooooo grin cheesy, I accept a trip , the rider no call me and me purposely didn't call cos i was already heading home, and she didn't cancel for 45 mins cool

smiley Maybe the rider forgot. Was on a trip once and the rider kept changing destinations meanwhile before he updated the destination at first, a request came in. When I ended the trip about 4-5hrs later, the request was still there.

Some go say make you cancel as they don't know it affects you. Yesterday, a request came in, pick-up was 25mins away (there was traffic). I called rider, and he told me, "You, you don't have hand to cancel the trip abi?" I ended the call immediately and slid on "Arriving Now"...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
me sef no get lasdri ooo

cheesy cheesy You just start na... But it's needed o, with Hackey Permit, for VIO and Co sake...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
deedee44:

Too much of that too will get you blocked. Just learn to avoid any of the options that is getting to danger zone

Boss, you get Lasdri?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

smiley Maybe the rider forgot. Was on a trip once and the rider kept changing destinations meanwhile before he updated the destination at first, a request came in. When I ended the trip about 4-5hrs later, the request was still there.

Some go say make you cancel as they don't know it affects you. Yesterday, a request came in, pick-up was 25mins away (there was traffic). I called rider, and he told me, "You, you don't have hand to cancel the trip abi?" I ended the call immediately and slid on "Arriving Now"...
lol, wetin man no go seee grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Boss, you get Lasdri?
No sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
deedee44:

No sir

Ok Boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
eyinola:
I resume my normal working hour today 8am -4pm, I decline so many request ooooo, bolt get customer oooo grin. The only thing dat pains me is that i couldn't get trip back to mainland, local man blow empty reach house grin

Setting destination would help you get a ride that’s going to the mainland.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Beng1234:

Setting destination would help you get a ride that’s going to the mainland.
I set , I wait, ino see, the fuel I burn pain me oooo, ajah to berger cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) ... (5755) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.