Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908785 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Never said I will hang boot o. Make I get like 10 cars first. 300k a week grin until I can get what I make if I drive myself then maybe I fit rest.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:17am On Aug 12, 2021
dru23:

My brother it is not too late to change.. They are millions of jobs out there.. From banker, tailor , brick layer, truck driver, plantain seller, police officer , house boy, man etc , security guard, car washer and the list goes on and on..

And better yet if u were able to get that visa appointment online that u are still looking for .. And hopefully USA will grant u visa .. U can than sell that low camry and use the funds to sponsor urself to Yankee......
Mind you yankee no easy . ants are working hard and na every man for himself.. No hands out at all.... Some of return back to naija after only 3months of working like ants inside hot sun and freezing weather...

Most of them said they will rather prefer to beg and ask for hand outs in naija than slave in a white man country.....

And another option is u can use the funds for from that low camry to go back to school.. Education is important and u can get ur masters .. The more masters u get the better for u ...........

Either way u want do am .. Keep in mind you are not getting any younger.....nobody is getting younger.. It is better to slave now as a young man than to slave in ur 50's 60's etc .... Make use of ur time wisely.........

We joke we laugh we cruise etc ...... After all that reality sets in .......make God help us all ........

I wish you nothing but peace and success in life.. I want you to excel in life .. I want u to be able to build a house for u and ur parents... I wish you hard work that comes with success ...

Use peal1910 has a yard stick .. u guys are mates u don't see him ranting and crying.. He is doing well and he is building a future for his kids and family.. His kids will inherit his business not his job.. He is setting up that foundation now .....

Pearl1910 does not have two heads o... So nothing stops you.....

I wish peace love and happiness

Ahn Ahn
All this good wishes and prayer for me and it’s coming from Dru ?
Is this a dream let me go back to sleep.

[img]https://media1./images/024a2d52c966e95f88664ef73dce52d0/tenor.gif?itemid=17750765[/img]

From today,
1. I be dru23 brother, the American blood flows in me.
2. I don port go APC Ants party, whatever they say or have been saying we are right
3. All of you should stop talking about my brother anyhow calling him Gbagada uncle, foreign Lemon Limca, debtor, can’t drive etc. I won’t support that and you guys are wrong.
4. Finally I’m in the ants league, I will not need to produce transcripts, state of origin to get the strategy (common sense)
I will be netting 100k easily every week.
100% entrepreneur, that will leave businesses for children .

[img]https://media1./images/049409ba75678c7e6d133a0ff9feb4ce/tenor.gif?itemid=18694918[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 5:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Felicity0001:

Na hungry we dey oooh bros grin

Abeg do give away

Na only WhatsApp I fit get the right sticker to reply grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:22am On Aug 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Ahn Ahn
All this good wishes and prayer for me and it’s coming from Dru ?
Is this a dream let me go back to sleep.

[img]https://media1./images/024a2d52c966e95f88664ef73dce52d0/tenor.gif?itemid=17750765[/img]

From today,
1. I be dru23 brother, the American blood flows in me.
2. I don port go APC Ants party, whatever they say or have been saying we are right
3. All of you should stop talking about my brother anyhow calling him Gbagada uncle, foreign Lemon Limca, debtor, can’t drive etc. I won’t support that and you guys are wrong.
4. Finally I’m in the ants league, I will not need to produce transcripts, state of origin to get the strategy (common sense)
I will be netting 100k easily every week.
100% entrepreneur, that will leave businesses for children .

[img]https://media1./images/049409ba75678c7e6d133a0ff9feb4ce/tenor.gif?itemid=18694918[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

One line of positive and a hundred lines of negative.
Honestly, I didn't read this ur post. I tot someone was just jesting when I saw pile, eyesight etc...
Now that I have gone back to read it, let me ask u, have u experienced all these sicknesses and ailments u typed here or u heard drivers' experience?
Cos I really want us to stick to truths...same truths u have sworn to die for.
Here u are advising someone, it wouldn't be nice if u are garnishing and decorating it with unfound stories and outright falshood. Or maybe u r joking.
Then this N2m decision may be based on a lie or a jest.
Bros why u dey talk anyhow naa?
Just arguing for arguments sake?
Just to prove all other jobs are tough except Uber right?
Oya swear say u never see drivers that have lost their lives or couldn't continue on health ground?
Haba, u can do better.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Never said I will hang boot o. Make I get like 10 cars first. 300k a week grin until I can get what I make if I drive myself then maybe I fit rest.

Boos can I have one car for rentals
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Besto(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I keep saying it here buy complete hub, most times knacking of bearings na scam penny wise pound foolish.

Big scam

Under a month knacking of bearing noise go come back worser.

Like so one mech knack bearing for me.. before the process I asked him to guarantee me that his knacking will be a perfect fix.

Dude was like oga no worries.. You go bring customers for me.

I said OK ohh.. Go ahead.

After everything I paid him and my tyres were fixed,only for me to just drive few miles away from the workshop, the noise was way worser than before that it was supressing the car sound system.

Na vex I use reverse go back.. Yours truly mech come dey tell me say him don knack and can't refund me my money partially or full.

Infuriated me reminded him of what he said and repercussions that he would face soon (because I was still trying to soft talk him to refund before I call out military boys)

Dude was still doing agidi ooo that he won't pay me back and I can't do anything.

Well y'all can guess the end as I got my full money back.

And jejely pulled out 22k to go buy full tokumbo hub and it's 2 years the hub is still running very smooth

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Felicity0001:

Thanks boss.

Reason I said I'm my post and I'll say it in another language, the hustle knows how to take you to the deep leaving you there to drown.

Fuckeveryday signed out b4 after few days of driving but now he's back after breaking the bank for his car.

Mrjaydee came back many months after getting a juicy job offer... He was meant to spend his sabbatical swimming grin but no d celebrity dashboard enticed himlile Adam's applegrin for a comeback... Now we don't know where he is at the moment. (Mrjaydee I'm still waiting for the 4k give away o...make I drop my aza? grin u kmow say I dey h ogringrin)

Our oga Pearl1910 the only special one with business sense, i.e accordingly to our gbagada unclegrin has been saying he will hang his boat come December, we all wait to see how that goes.

Ask izzuo he would be honest to say, sometimes I feel tempted coming back.

This hustle enh... It's very deceitful just like a mirage... You'll lost your sense of belonging, focus, plans and if not careful ambition, why? Simply because you're netting 900k per monthgrin
If the little boy in you tries to drag your attention back to you ambitious plans you'll tell him... "Ogbeni las las owo ni koko" grin

Me sef dey find 4k giveaway...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2021
I am in need of a car to drive for E-Hailing in LAGOS

I have an active Bolt and InDriver account.

I can do full time or only weekends.

I stay in Ajah

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Bros why u dey talk anyhow naa?
Just arguing for arguments sake?
Just to prove all other jobs are tough except Uber right?
Oya swear say u never see drivers that have lost their lives or couldn't continue on health ground?
Haba, u can do better.

Na u wan start argument now o.
Did u see what I put in bolded to show what I am concerned about? Pile, bad eyesight, pot belly grin
Let's quit exaggerating, when we r joking we can joke but not when giving serious advise.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2021
spartacus11:

sleek, sweet and prestigious

at the bold is one of the reasons i love Camry actually
i am asking because Camry has always been my first love, it’s good to see you using it Sir.

Can one get tokubo for 2.8 or it is more?

i hear the gear box is very expensive, how true is that?

With the current dollar to naira, I’m not sure but you should get a good one.
Bought mine since the days of Ebele Goodluck and no problem at all with the gear.
I ve only changed compressor, condenser and either alternator or Kickstarter.
The car is as rugged Corolla.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Na u wan start argument now o.
Did u see what I put in bolded to show what I am concerned about? Pile, bad eyesight, pot belly grin
Let's quit exaggerating, when we r joking we can joke but not when giving serious advise.
He's actually right, that it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it's not happening.
If I tell you my own you will say it's a lie, so no point.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2021
BAZ001:

With the current dollar to naira, I’m not sure but you should get a good one.
Bought mine since the days of Ebele Goodluck and no problem at all with the gear.
I ve
only changed compressor, condenser and either alternator or Kickstarter.
The car is as rugged Corolla.

We are now in 2021 undecided......why does the word limca come to mind cry low mileage limca ......it is well

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2021
BAZ001:

O7 Camry, sleek, sweet and prestigious. Lol
Just kidding.
Well I can’t really compare to Corolla but I feel Corolla will consume less fuel and parts are cheaper than Camry but for me any Toyota is okay for the hustle provided you don’t drive it anyhow (floods, bad areas, load firewood’s and palm oils inside boot or run AC from morning till night. I see drivers sleeping in car and AC on. Car that will still sleep in 2hrs traffic.

Sweet limca

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Johnchrix:

Boos can I have one car for rentals

When I need drivers u guys will hear as usual

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

He's actually right, that it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it's not happening.
So why is he still driving?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lols... grin grin abeg o. All these for Uber Driver??
Na so dem talk. Their reasons for discouraging uber driving. But they still remain there, unmovable like aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Reason why I asked if it happened to him or he heard other people's experience...not that I doubt I just need this to be verified. If u have any experience, u can share for enlightenment sake.
Look, what we do hear is learn, through hearing others experience or sharing facts. Reason I open this thread daily is because I want to learn, I don't want to learn by my own personal experience and I don't claim to know it all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Felicity0001:

Well, its a good thing you're already thinking and mapping out plans on what to do with your life after graduation and its also applauding you're already an undergraduate enterprenuer, i must say I fancy your courage, enthusiasm and mentality especially in this country Nigeria where there're limited opportunities.

get laid off may be after a few months due to bad government policies, contract jobs, companies folding up and the likes. This and Many more reasons are why most of us are found doing the uber driving job not that we enjoy it, no! But we have to make ends meet and then hope that things gets better with the state of the country for our children growing up even if not for us again because our own parents didn't suffer all of these we are currently being faced.

A word is enough for the wise.

"Advice, like talk, is cheap."

But let me start by asking you, how easy do you want it in life without putting the effort?

You paint this hustle with so much bad press that i wonder if mentally everything is alright because I can't seem to fathom why, after so many years, you're still in it?

My advice to newbies is not to be weary of people like cheerfulgiver, kanuisagoat... who are putting in the efforts now for the goal they have in sight, but rather of people like you who is in the business with the hope that one day you will get lucky.

It is really hard typing here without resisting the urge to call out your character.

Now, this is the hard truth. This hustle will not favour everyone and you're probably one of those but you fail to realise this.

By far this hustle is the easiest for anyone who owns a car.

Lastly, you talk about CEO' like they never had humble beginnings. But if you can't understand right now that this hustle is someone's humble beginning then you simply can't be helped!

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Reason why I asked if it happened to him or he heard other people's experience...not that I doubt I just need this to be verified. If u have any experience, u can share for enlightenment sake.
Look, what we do hear is learn, through hearing others experience or sharing facts. Reason I open this thread daily is because I want to learn, I don't want to learn by my own personal experience and I don't claim to know it all.
Its mostly hearsay. The same way people conclude from afar, that every corolla and Big daddy Camry on the road is uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Crvrider:

"Advice, like talk, is cheap."

But let me start by asking you, how easy do you want it in life without putting the effort?

You paint this hustle with so much bad press that i wonder if mentally everything is alright because I can't seem to fathom why, after so many years, you're still in it?

My advice to newbies is not to be weary of people like cheerfulgiver, kanuisagoat... who are putting in the efforts now for the goal they have in sight, but rather of people like you who is in the business with the hope that one day will get lucky.

It is really hard typing here without resisting the urge to call out your character.

Now, this is the hard truth. This hustle will not favour everyone and you're probably one of those but you fail to realise this.

By far this hustle is the easiest for anyone who owns a car.

Lastly, you talk about CEO' like they never had humble beginnings. But if you can't understand right now that this hustle is someone's humble beginning then you simply can't be helped!
This is not my handwriting. "easiest hustle for anyone who owns a car"

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Na so dem talk. Their reasons for discouraging uber driving. But they still remain there, unmovable like aso rock.

Bad attitude...one can never truly gain from what he disrespects.

Even if e no pallage as u would like it, just be grateful, give thanks, be positive, keep pushing until u move out.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Bad attitude...one can never truly gain from what he disrespects.

Even if e no pallage as u would like it, just be grateful, give thanks, be positive, keep pushing until u move out.
My brother, this is the mentality that keeps me going. I see uber drivers congregation in hotspots, all they do there is complain and share tales by ogogoro of how they were rude to riders.

They'll gather there without a request, while I go pick someone right under their noses.

Attitude is everything.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
My brother, this is the mentality that keeps me going. I see uber drivers congregation in hotspots, all they do there is complain and share tales by ogogoro of how they were rude to riders.

They'll gather there without a request, while I go pick someone right under their noses.

Attitude is everything.

The last time I complained about those guys, somebody here said they have drivers working for them so they are just there relaxing grin

That seems to me like a very strange way to relax grin With your driver app still on, hoping for a request under a tree grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I keep saying it here buy complete hub, most times knacking of bearings na scam penny wise pound foolish.

If car manufacturers didn't think it was necessary they won't make it a replaceable part[bearing]. The hub[housing] can live throughout the life of the car without needing to change it, except for periodical bushings and bearing changes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dremca(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Please I need you guys response
Dremca:
I keep seeing bolt's adverts of making 350k monthly. Please, I want to know how true is it to make 350k driving with bolt and uber. What is the average and the highest amount one can make in a day/week/month and between uber and bolt, which of them pays better. Is it possible to use both uber and bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Attitude is everything.

If person talk now they will say it's motivational speaking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Luxurydriverng:
Guys thanks for the support my channel received on inspection. I want to encourage drivers that can to add YouTube channel as a side hustle. YouTube is finally paying me ad revenue. I created a post for the full gist.

https://www.nairaland.com/6697121/why-should-start-youtube-channel

Feli has so much to share on agropreneur but he is yet to realise this can be another source of income for him.

Bro I am not beefing, trust me!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Dremca:
Please I need you guys response

Search "Net bolt earnings" "Gross Bolt Earnings" "Bolt Earnings" and knock urself out with information.

U can register both Uber and Bolt, anyone u drive on is fine then U choose which is better for u.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2021
*Spark Plugs*

•What is a Spark Plug?
•How does the Spark Plugs Works?
•What Happens when Spark Plug goes bad?
•When to replace the Spark Plugs?

Read through by clicking on the link below
https://bautomobileng./blog/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2021
GeneralZodd:

You know your worth, come get balls at the same time, grin unlike other drivers.

Meanwhile Oga cheerful is busy packing all the money in Lagos State.

No more surge, no time to read or reply all posts. To net 900k, someone need time online not on nairaland. Abeg make ago on Mai app money must be made

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
So why is he still driving?
This is a dumb question, the question has become stale.
You guys should look for another question to be asking, just the same question they ask when you say Lagos is rough and stressful or complain about Lagos traffic.
Next thing they will ask why you are you still here?
Maybe those that complain about the way things are in this country should be told to run away. That means almost everybody will leave.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagosboy2k4, Keedyreal, Albinoflash(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.