Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4934662 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Reubenson3:
This is the Camry 09 Hybrid I want to give my neighbor for the uber work. But it about 3 weeks ago. I need the best advice possible, so that I'll be on a safe side and he'll also not be affected negatively in any decision

Cheerfgiver go net 1.5M monthly with this sweet ride grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Grupo:

I like this car, can we swap with my 2007 corolla? Let me know what the possibilities are.

Come for an assessment.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Guys I think Bolt is not doing well by removing the price review feature from their app. Or what do you think?

Or so many occasions, rider pays less or it occurs that trip didn't happen. But now, any trip you click on starting, you can t but let it count. I think this is not too good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barcelona2021(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

Your account details.. here or DM

thank you Sir and happy Sunday .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Unfortunately, that's what indriver has turned to. Don't be surprised that some drivers are willing to use their corolla to carry such for that peanut.
eyinola:
How i wish indriver has a ride request reply option , I was ask this man something grin maybe him no know whr those baba dey park make him go call dem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrinchi256: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Reubenson3:

All your views are professional and I like it...but will choose from the one that best suit the situation.
How much is the best price I could drop it if I'm to be maintaining my car by myself...and do I have any business with repairs (not in maintenance aspect, but base on lagos way of driving) and fueling after the fitst fueling. This are the last part I need to understand. Thank you

Put your car in good working condition.

Fix 30/35k as rental fee if and only if your hybrid batteries are in optimal working condition.
20/25k if they aren't.

It's ur car so u fix and maintain it.
If driver damages or causes expenses due to his negligence or ignorance then driver will bear the cost. This includes car repair or traffic offence related issues.

Retirive car if driver defaults on two consecutive weeks or to ur own digression.
Since he is ur neighbor, u will see ur car regularly. Retrieve if not we'll taken care of.

Now frank talk...Draw a contract highlighting all these and more and both of u sign it. Forget whether he is ur neighbor or eating from same pot. and as long as this contract is subsistent, and everybody is playing their part, that sweet ride is not your baby anymore. You will pay to use the car either drop off, return trip or full day.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

Why not keep the 500k and get a car on rentals first? You can then start increasing your savings and get yourself a sound Nigerian used car instead of throwing your 500k away if things go wrong and go back to square one.

The reasons some drivers prefer the hp option is for peace of mind, under a rental agreement the owner of the car is at liberty to withdraw his car at anytime. The time for a driver to get another rental deal can not be ascertained. Moreover the quality of the car being offered for rental may not be as good as the one you were driving previously. If it takes a driver 3 months or more before getting another partner all his/her savings would have been expended.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2021
What do y'all think of this driverpernure Tip Box idea

Personally, the taught of having to be nice to riders, asking how your day went n all dose shit doesn't interest me. Even the ones who try to bring up conversations I don't rili feel moved to reply. Fvck all dose you don't know who your helper is. My job is to take you from point A to B. If you need someone to talk to, Dial Inspiration FM and talk all you want.

That's my own view sha..

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Reubenson3:

Lol, if matter no work well...na my car na... I'll withdraw it from him. [b][/b]The fact is that I'm always busy [b][/b]and hardly drive...more reason why I want the car working instead of sitting in a spot for long. More of the reason I seek knowledge from the experienced drivers...and I don't think that is a bad idea either

According to your words.. "I am always busy". I will advise you to consider the Hire Purchase option (HP), with all repairs and maintenance on your partner.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

Thank you sir smiley
How can the guy whose asking for 1k be most active in Sports and Politics section rather than Jobs and Business? Yes, he posted that he needs a job and one who have expected him to be more active on sections other than Sports. More over, his moniker was registered recently. To me, dude is more of a gambler than a genuine job seeker, though I could be wrong if there's proof to nullify the assertions stated above.

On the positive side, it's good you offered to help but I hate it when people play on the generosity of others. Hope you're enjoying your Sunday?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Personally, the taught of having to be nice to riders, asking how your day went n all dose shit doesn't interest me. Even the ones who try to bring up conversations I don't rili feel moved to reply. Fvck all dose you don't know who your helper is. My job is to take you from point A to B. If you need someone to talk to, Dial Inspiration FM and talk all you want.

That's my own view sha..

Some people wan turn to beggars like this?
Shey 900k a month couldn't breed contentment?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2021
pleasureosondu:
How can the guy whose asking for 1k be most active in Sports and Politics section rather than Jobs and Business? Yes, he posted that he needs a job and one who have expected him to be more active on sections other than Sports. More over, his moniker was registered recently. To me, dude is more of a gambler than a genuine job seeker, though I could be wrong if there's proof to nullify the assertions stated above.

On the positive side, it's good you offered to help but I hate it when people play on the generosity of others. Hope you're enjoying your Sunday?

As much as you may be right, it's just 1000.

One must not know his background or his future plans before you dash him 1000.

My opinion sha grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2021
pleasureosondu:

I think he's an aspiring footballer. I just feel some people genuinely need help, not that I have enough too though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2021
donfortune48:

Some people wan turn to beggars like this?
Shey 900k a month couldn't breed contentment?

As I see the picture, I vex sef.

Tip ko, Tipper ni angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2021
FuckEveryday:

That's my own view sha..

The drivepreneur is simply announcing to his/her pax and other road users that There Is Poverty (TIP). In driving uber help an Ant! But on a more serious note this is highly unprofessional, uber app has a tips option unless the agbero driver is suspicious that uber may be chopping his/her tios.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2021
izzou:

As I see the picture, I vex sef.

Tip ko, Tipper ni angry
grin grin grin grin
Let him collect his tip in peace na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barcelona2021(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2021
pleasureosondu:

nawa oo.
check all the topics I've created, 80% of them are about jobs and vacancies, I've never visit the gambling thread.

I love football no doubt, I love fc Barcelona( before messi left) and I hope to make a living from football someday either as a professional footballer, Coach or intermediary.

pull him down syndrome.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

grin grin grin grin
Let him collect his tip in peace na

He is trying to emotionally manipulate his riders to dash him money.

Riders dey leave change for drivers. That's a tip.

Abi na until e enter kolo before e go turn tip? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barcelona2021(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

I think he's an aspiring footballer. I just feel some people genuinely need help, not that I have enough too though.
thank you sir, I've seen it..

God almighty will enrich you a thousandfold.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

smiley Offering assistance isn't bad but It shouldn't be taken for granted. Make him no feel say you b mugu. Dem plenty for nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Idaytesj29(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Reubenson3:

Not at all sir

Okay sir. Is the vehicle tokunbo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2021
Barcelona2021:

thank you sir, I've seen it..

God almighty will enrich you a thousandfold.
Welcome sir. Happy Sunday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2021
pleasureosondu:
smiley Offering assistance isn't bad but It shouldn't be taken for granted. Make him no feel say you b mugu. Dem plenty for nairalander.
Lol I know nw, I've come across many but this is the first time I'm responding.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2021
FuckEveryday:

That's my own view sha..

Driver rider convo no bad it dey reduce tension. the tip box na over kill. At times people you’d least expect to tip na him go add tip even if they do TF.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Driver rider convo no bad it dey reduce tension. the tip box na over kill. At times people you’d least expect to tip na him go add tip even if they do TF.
Exactly! There's a woman I took from Lekky County to Lekki Phase 1. Early morning trip.
I was just playing my usual Gospel mixtape I do every morning and d woman was just singing at the back.
Trip ended 2100 and she paid 3k. I can't count how many people have also summed off a sum Wen making transfer.
I personally, I can't send 2600 to someone...it's either 2500 or 3k
Some people don't even like the 500..they just sum it up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Barcelona2021:

nawa oo.
check all the topics I've created, 80% of them are about jobs and vacancies, I've never visit the gambling thread.

I love football no doubt, I love fc Barcelona( before messi left) and I hope to make a living from football someday either as a professional footballer, Coach or intermediary.

pull him down syndrome.
You create job threads no doubt but you aren't active in that section. You're timeline speaks against you. I have no problem with the team you support but since they don't put food on your table, focus more on what does. Check the profile of potential drivers on this thread and you'll see that most of them are active on the Job / Business section but rarely on the Sports section. Well, you've received help already. Focus on things that can help you get off the unemployment market.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Driver rider convo no bad it dey reduce tension. the tip box na over kill. At times people you’d least expect to tip na him go add tip even if they do TF .

Very true.

Had a lady rider yesterday. From Adeniyi Jones to magodo n back to omole phase 1.
She told me to stop briefly at Old English @ Omole. Before her final stop,.
She bought bread for me. Trip ended 4k+, she still did a tf of 6k. Thanked her profusely.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2021
izzou:

As much as you may be right, it's just 1000.

One must not know his background or his future plans before you dash him 1000

My opinion sha grin
Well, let me give those whom I know their plans. It's best to help them actualize their plans to self sufficiency rather than dashing them money. The begging on this forum is much. I see no reason why they can't help themselves with odds jobs while on the lookout for something meaningful.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2021
FuckEveryday:

That's my own view sha..
In some countries in Europe, tipping after a service is rendered is legal, especially in restaurants. Not a bad idea if you ask me. But that your tip bottle sef smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex5: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Skolex5 post=1052785
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex5: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Hi folks,
My brother just got a Toyota Corolla Sport & he has tasked me to manage it for him.
Please, if you know anyone reliable & honest in his dealings living around ikeja, Ogba, iyana ipaja , Egbeda ,Dopemu, Shasha, Agege, Mangoro or Maryland, who is in need & ready to put in the work.
Kindly refer them to me.
The T&C below are flexible enough:
27,000 is the rental fee.
1hr car Inspection would be done once every 3weeks.
1guarantor & signed agreement with an armed force ( i am taking no chances).
Driver would foot repair bills less than 5k but not without my consent.
We have an experienced family -friend mechanic who will oversee the repair history & guide us.
Offline trips within Lagos, Yes. (You can do anyhow but no use my Egbon motor carry cow or Palm oil drum grin)
Offline outside Lagos, we would sit & have a discussion about this.
If you decide to take one way route, park on Zebra crossing at the Airport or beat traffic lights & get apprehended, i would retrieve the car immediately.
Don't refer shady people to me , as i am going to be hands-on
Kindly drop a contact bro ,
I live around the given area.
Comitted and available with good experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.