Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,239 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4934660 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
izzou:

As I see the picture, I vex sef.

Tip ko, Tipper ni angry

This's why drivers may never get the expected respect from riders.

Respecting a beggar that carries container around?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Skolex5:

Kindly drop a contact bro ,
I live around the given area.
Comitted and available with good experience.

Whats App me bro.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kingfragz:
bros morning,I stay very close to ipaja ...you can reach me on this number 07085592938..

Reach me via WhatsApp bro.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Felicity0001:

My doctor you're wise... How far na Doc... Trust your doimg great been a while.

My brother, no time again o. Sometimes I come here and see like 20pages, the BAZ001, sorry laziness in me won’t allow me be patient

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
BAZ001:

C’monnn naaahhhh
Haba you want to turn me to Ronaldo. After playing in ant leagues to come back and play league 3.
Though I keep aiming for group 2, but keep finding myself in group 3. But since we are aiming at 1M+ I ve been speaking to my dashboard to wake up.
I dey with a young guy that wants to buy Camry 2012, we ve been toying car shops up and Dan.
I come begin thinking when Uber drivers will be able to buy cars what 4.5M like dis.

Lol, my brother, get comfortable. If you check yourself well, you make more than that. Probably you have a lot of responsibilities that need taking care of that’s why you can’t afford it at the moment

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
As seen somewhere

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Cheerfgiver go net 1.5M monthly with this sweet ride grin grin
Okay, the app will be charging extra because of the app abi?
cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Noone7:

Pls drop a means of contacting you, via through your mail / phone number...... Let's go into business....... I'm interested in higher purchase, that's if your brother is down for it

Let's start with rentals first before i broach the hire purchase idea to him.
Leave a WhatsApp message with your details.
Bro, i go do my due diligence & scrutinize the interested persons. Hope say you know?
I'm experienced & been on this platform to know what it entails & I'm going to be hands-on but we are all brothers. If you take care of the car, remit your deliverables promptly & let me know before taking any decision on the car.
We would have a very good partnership.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
donfortune48:

Some people wan turn to beggars like this?
Shey 900k a month couldn't breed contentment?

Pls is it possible to make 900k a month? If yes, pls how? �����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Cheerfgiver go net 1.5M monthly with this sweet ride grin grin
Not possible. Earnings don't change. What changes is what you save from fuel.

Best car for this hustle is the king of fuel saving, the 2010 Toyota Prius.

A Toyota Prius is 50mpg city with a 11.9gal tank or 45liters

full tank in city driving is worth 50*11.9= 595miles

Therefore, an average driver should use 20 gallons of fuel a week, or 20 x 3.8liters = 76 liters of fuel.

76 liters x 163 naira per liter is 12,388 naira per week.

Savings of 23k weekly more than a corolla/matrix/vibe. If I work 48 weeks in a year, car will save me 23 x 48= 1,104,000naira in fuel costs alone.

I have more than enough for repairs.

Car is cheaper than a 2010 corolla.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Besto(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
FuckEveryday:
What do y'all think of this driverpernure Tip Box idea

Personally, the taught of having to be nice to riders, asking how your day went n all dose shit doesn't interest me. Even the ones who try to bring up conversations I don't rili feel moved to reply. Fvck all dose you don't know who your helper is. My job is to take you from point A to B. If you need someone to talk to, Dial Inspiration FM and talk all you want.

That's my own view sha..

Point on man!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
pleasureosondu:
Well, let me give those whom I know their plans. It's best to help them actualize their plans to self sufficiency rather than dashing them money. The begging on this forum is much. I see no reason why they can't help themselves with odds jobs while on the lookout for something meaningful.

So one needs a plan to collect 1000 Nigerian naira from you?

Begging is not just much on this forum. It's everywhere. So I don't see the need to judge the man, afterall, you don't know his story.

The reason I quoted you was because you wanted to convince that guy to investigate him because of 1000 naira, which to me, is very unnecessary.

The man begged. Another man wanted to give. If you feel you can't help such persons, at least, allow another man who's willing, to help.

He actually begged him. I mean, begged.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Therefore, an average driver should use 20 gallons of fuel a week, or 20 x 3.8liters = 76 liters of fuel.

Savings of 23k weekly more than a corolla/matrix/vibe. If I work 48 weeks in a year, car will save me 23 x 48= 1,104,000naira in fuel costs alone.

Can you help do this analysis on 2008 Camry LE? Will it save fuel or consume more fuel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Noone7:

Pls is it possible to make 900k a month? If yes, pls how? �����

Shey you no dey follow this thread? Abi you no dey see dashboards

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Oh ....amma get this ....so help me God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daamazing(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Barbiturate:

Can you help do this analysis on 2008 Camry LE? Will it save fuel or consume more fuel
Summary - way more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

You keep advocating for this hybrid cars, well maybe you forgot a lot of them were on the platform before but because of maintenance wahala we hardly see them.
I know one personally that collected in on HP, when the wahala start even him and Oga no fit cope.
This same Camry I also knew someone that bought it early this year, I went with him in fact I drove the car home it was very smooth and quite that won't even know it's on.
Movement superb, but as we speak the car parked.
He have been looking for solutions, though not on Lagos. So just know that hybrid cars have wahala ooo, especially as we don't have known capable hands yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where una dey see request o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
pleasureosondu:
In some countries in Europe, tipping after a service is rendered is legal, especially in restaurants. Not a bad idea if you ask me. But that your tip bottle sef smiley smiley
I heard from a reliable source that in yankee you have to tip a bar man that serves you drink. I still find it hard to believe lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Where una dey see request o.

Give me your location so I'll request you grin

You can then drive to wherever you want. It would be a cash trip.

The only issue is that I won't be liable to pay you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gentlelife50:

You keep advocating for this hybrid cars, well maybe you forgot a lot of them were on the platform before but because of maintenance wahala we hardly see them.
I know one personally that collected in on HP, when the wahala start even him and Oga no fit cope.
This same Camry I also knew someone that bought it early this year, I went with him in fact I drove the car home it was very smooth and quite that won't even know it's on.
Movement superb, but as we speak the car parked.
He have been looking for solutions, though not on Lagos. So just know that hybrid cars have wahala ooo, especially as we don't have known capable hands yet.
Those problems are indigenous to your guys and are not enough statistics to claim they have wahala. Hybrids make the best taxis abroad because of their fuel economy and lower cost of maintenance. Oil changes can be done at 10,000 miles as against 5000 miles because taxi hybrids spend most of their life in traffic and slow moving traffic with their engines off. you can do your own research. Hybrids are the best taxis.

There are capable hands all over Lagos, but when you're not interested enough in a venture, you don't care about knowing. I am into ehailing full-time, so these things come to me naturally.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
IFSHR:

Oh ....amma get this ....so help me God
You won't regret. A friend had a 2006 highlander hybrid for 7 years. V6 engine hybrid, with a better fuel economy than 2006 corolla. Firsthand info. He would still be using it if he hadn't passed away.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Barbiturate:

2008 Camry will consume more fuel. It has a 21mpg rating as against the Prius 50mpg

21mpg with a 18.5 gal capacity tank, a full tank in city driving is worth 21*18.5 = 388miles

Therefore, an average driver doing 1000 miles a week should use 47.65 gallons of fuel a week, or 47.65 x 3.8liters = 181.07 liters of fuel.

181.07 liters x 163 naira per liter is 29,514 naira per week.

Driving a 2008 Camry le on bolt for a combined 48 weeks out of 52 in a year, you spend 48 x 29,514 = 1,416,672 naira on fuel, as against 594,624 on the prius.

On same conditions, a Prius saves you 822,048 on fuel alone in a year. Minus savings on engine service as well..

These are facts.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
You won't regret. A friend had a 2006 highlander hybrid for 7 years. V6 engine hybrid, with a better fuel economy than 2006 corolla. Firsthand info. He would still be using it if he hadn't passed away.

Will drop a review...when I land it...thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
donfortune48:

Shey you no dey follow this thread? Abi you no dey see dashboards

Cuz, from my calculations & experience from drivers around me...... It's 200k a month i could get.... Pls share more light on how possible it's to make as much as 900k.

Boss abeg help your boy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

I heard from a reliable source that in yankee you have to tip a bar man that serves you drink. I still find it hard to believe lol

Yes it's true..... Even a waiter when tipping you've to make sure it's a good tip

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
2008 Camry will consume more fuel. It has a 21mpg rating as against the Prius 50mpg

21mpg with a 18.5 gal capacity tank, a full tank in city driving is worth 21*18.5 = 388miles

Therefore, an average driver doing 1000 miles a week should use 47.65 gallons of fuel a week, or 47.65 x 3.8liters = 181.07 liters of fuel.

Driving a 2008 Camry le on bolt for a combined 48 weeks out of 52 in a year, you spend 48 x 29,514 = 1,416,672 naira on fuel, as against 594,624 on the prius.

On same conditions, a Prius saves you 822,048 on fuel alone in a year. Minus savings on engine service as well..

These are facts.

You're right about the 29500 per week. I buy about 5k daily and I work 6 days in a week. That's about 30k a week for fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wow. Inside Lekki? Na wa o
kneo:
As seen somewhere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

These are facts.

Pls where did you get the 3.8 liters you added...... Where is it coming from

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
izzou:

So one needs a plan to collect 1000 Nigerian naira from you?

Begging is not just much on this forum. It's everywhere. So I don't see the need to judge the man, afterall, you don't know his story.

The reason I quoted you was because you wanted to convince that guy to investigate him because of 1000 naira, which to me, is very unnecessary.

The man begged. Another man wanted to give. If you feel you can't help such persons, at least, allow another man who's willing, to help.

He actually begged him. I mean, begged.
First Mr Izzou,what is a job seeker doing in the Sport and Politics Sections regularly rather than the Job/Vacancies Section? What's the valid relationship?

Yes, 1k is small but I won't give it to a potential gambler when there are some folks here who may have not eaten since morning or are sick. I have no problem with whoever helps him but I chose to help people who are truly in need.
Most of these people begging on these platforms are career almajiri, with no plans to help themselves.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

These are facts.
Detailed information here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Noone7:

Pls where did you get the 3.8 liters you added...... Where is it coming from

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.