Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908223 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Service charge wey b lyke rent

That's after other commission already being charged oh... And we have some uber drivers who says they live in chevron... Chevron oh! Uber de-river! grin Well, they may/could be staying with either their uncle who's aka Evans Tif-nubugrin

Its radial foolishness to spend more than your 3months salary or earning on rent alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Sorry...

A quick one please... Can one use a valid documents of a car registered in other states like Ibadan, Edo, Abuja etc to register a bolt or uber car in Lagos?

cc: pope191, kanuisagoat, Pearl1910, XGhost...
Anyinenwith experience b4? Pls share.

Bolt, definitely. A friend uses a plate registered in Benin here in Lag.

Uber? I don't know anything about them cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=pleasureosondu post=105415078][/quote]

No oooh bro... One sometimes needs to make some people understand that they don't have fhe monopoly of verbacious madness.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Felicity001:

That's after other commission already being charged oh... And we have some uber drivers who says they live in chevron... Chevron oh! Uber de-river! grin Well, they may/could be staying with either their uncle who's aka Evans Tif-nubugrin

Its [b]radial foolishness [/b]to spend more than your 3months salary or earning on rent alone.

Wetin be dis oh gawd?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes u can provided d documents are valid and up-to-date. Only problem u might have is if hackney permit becomes compulsory...u can't use other states hackney permit in Lagos and u can't do Lagos hackney permit on other states plate number.

Haha... Bad market... I saw a Corolla for 900k very clean oh reason I'm asking.

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yes, but for uber, the road worthiness must be lagos issued.
Felicity001:

Sorry...

A quick one please... Can one use a valid documents of a car registered in other states like Ibadan, Edo, Abuja etc to register a bolt or uber car in Lagos?

cc: pope191, kanuisagoat, Pearl1910, XGhost...
Anyinenwith experience b4? Pls share.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Its is possible... AutoReg will take care of it.
Pearl1910:

Yes u can provided d documents are valid and up-to-date. Only problem u might have is if hackney permit becomes compulsory...u can't use other states hackney permit in Lagos and u can't do Lagos hackney permit on other states plate number.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
izzou:

You see your life?.

Cow grin

BAZ001 u c those two people so enh! Give dem one room for free

gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
pappy4real:
Pls can anyone give me an estimate cost of replacing evaporator for Nissan versa 2008

if you dey lagos na ladipo mushin sure pass.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
BAZ001:

But the only example you could use for hard work, disappointment and success is a woman looking for child ?

Kabiru Yusuf is that you again ?

Haha...

Yes kwa! It me oga! Kwo!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
yommie007:
Yes, but for uber, the road worthiness must be lagos issued.

Oh! Wow! Another vital information.

Uber wahala too much!

Thanks to everyone for you input on this.

Gracias!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
We are still separating fight
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyogu: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thanks so much.

Felicity001:

Indriver is your only hope for now.

As for Uber don't border they'll reactivate you when they want... At least expect 10months from them

Bolt unlike Uber are more considerate and humanly but expect like 6months or less if you follow up with them weekly.

You Only need retraining to get back on Bolt but on Uber you dont... Just update your app and car and you're back online to accept request.

I believe that by the time you've been released from these prisons you would've understood the value and important of customers and how to how to treat them politely even when they offend you, until then enjoy the beauty driving with Indriver.

Contact pope191, shollywendy(oga boss), davit and who again oh... I would have said churscmoor but the guy level now enh no be here oooh, Int'L things... Try met them one-on-one... You may not want to get back on Uber again but bolt fit Do You longer throatgringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Felicity001:

BAZ001 u c those two people so enh! Give dem one room for free

gringrin

Haba naah, the two of them are one and same person.
One works very early in d morning, snap pictures and post where is dis ? And go home to sleep
The second one sleeps all day and work all night.
More like morning shift and night shift

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Haha... Bad market... I saw a Corolla for 900k very clean oh reason I'm asking.

Thanks man.

If that's d case u can do change of ownership na...that shouldn't be a problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:
grin cheesy grin

Was the trip to and fro out of Lagos ?
How can you do a trip of 61k in Lagos ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:
grin cheesy grin

Lolz...abeg where them go? They do Lagos to Abuja to and fro ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...abeg where them go? They do Lagos to Abuja to and fro ni

Abj to lag to and fro sef no reach that amount. Maybe far north sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Amosolatunde: 3:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Please can I use 2007 Discussion Continue 4 Cylinder Honda for Uber business ? I'm just going into the business newly.
I'm getting it On hire Purchase . Kindly give me a comprehensive advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2021
yommie007:
You should get BTW 6-7k got my 215/65/16C for 9k..

Winter tyres!

With winter tyres:
- High wear rate
- Risk burst at high temperature.

Always look out for this threading when buying tyres. Summer tyres

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:36am On Sep 03, 2021
BAZ001:

Haba naah, the two of them are one and same person.
One works very early in d morning, snap pictures and post where is dis ? And go home to sleep
The second one sleeps all day and work all night.
More like morning shift and night shift

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
New month started as planned. One more trip and it's good night...

1m, receive me with open arms..

Devising a means to make extra 185k...

I'm very hungry, my blood dey hot I want to join the ant group so badly..... I just need a car to prove to myself that I'm more than capable to be on cheerfulgiver and the likes of other in the ant group tail , possibly level up with y'all.so help me God . Amen �

I just need a car for rental ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
The illusion of money and why you need to work your ass off.

Netting 100k weekly in 2018 was worth $277 at 360naira to USD.

Netting 100k weekly September 2021 is $188 at 530 to USD.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Amosolatunde:
Please can I use 2007 Discussion Continue 4 Cylinder Honda for Uber business ? I'm just going into the business newly.
I'm getting it On hire Purchase . Kindly give me a comprehensive advice. Thanks
How much is the total deal worth and what are the conditions?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
The illusion of money and why you need to work your ass off.

Netting 100k weekly in 2018 was worth $277 at 360naira to USD.

Netting 100k weekly September 2021 is $188 at 530 to USD.

Good morning bro. Do you drive on uber or bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Guys, if you're taking a trip from island to surulere today make sure it is on surge oo. This Nigeria-Liberia match is bound to cause serious traffic especially around costain, stadium axis.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

Good morning bro. Do you drive on uber or bolt?
Bolt until uber is delivered from the demon possessing it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Noone7:

I'm very hungry, my blood dey hot I want to join the ant group so badly..... I just need a car to prove to myself that I'm more than capable to be on [b]cheerfulgiver and the likes of other in the ant group tail , possibly level up with y'all[/b]o help me God . Amen �

I just need a car for rental ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Small thing. People in my group are already on my level. Everything I do, they can do better sef.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ibukun93: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning bosses,
I need your advice.
I started this hustle a month ago, and just this morning, I got a job of 170k at vi, I I stay at dopemu.

I'm thinking of doing the job then do uber Saturday/sunday.

But my issue is how to paying rent within the first one month of starting the job at the same time I dont want to lose this car I'm working.

Please I need your advice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Bolt until uber is delivered from the demon possessing it.

Ok. Please can you kindly reveal how much you make daily after the following deductions; bolt %, fuel, all other incurred expenses while working and the hours you work daily; say 8am to 8pm for instance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2021
BAZ001:

Hehehe, if you like off AC , off ignition. If better flood cover your bonnet you will still visit kazeem sooner or later. It has happened to me once, I drove inside flood nothing happened till after two days
1. my low mileage Camry temperature jappa, wetin happen? One fan is not working.
2. The engine cover that rubber under the engine was packing sand, driver side pulled out.
By the time I replaced them.
My dashboard and account balance north and south.

Another bad experience I rain into pot hole cos it was flooded and lost brand new tyre. My rider just called friend to book another ride. I wan cry dt day
grin grin grin
We really need to ban you from this thread. We dey serious meeting for compound cuz some things dey miss and next thing I begin dey laugh cuz of your post. E come be like say na me be the culprit sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

It is important to study the weather report, we have grown proficient in the use of Google maps but have ignored this important tool in planning how we work.
So till Tuesday before sun will shine. Na so so thunder lol cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.