Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4914746 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
BAZ001:

I hope your bank app will not hang after getting two people �

Haha bazoo gbenulor.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Bia mind yourself
We are talking serious business here
Oleyatan i vouch for you jare untop chikinii 20k when we are millionaires here.

Is remaining one person now
grin
Make una do fast before his app will hang.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

Nobody really know me in person here, but I'm a person with conscience.

You can trust me and i will send you a copy of my license with my permanent address.

Well since nobody knows you enough to vouch for you, text your bank info i’ll help you with 10K. Text it to 090724336 zero two.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Is remaining one person now
grin
Make una do fast before his app will hang.

This app cannot hang, i’ll go POS if it does grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sure... its available...
IFEBARBIE:
Urgent!

Dru23, or any car dealership owner here with a physical address?

I need a 2008 first grade, foreign used, low mileage Camry with a clean autocheck history, accident free, any color.

Dru, I know you hate this car, but if you have a contact to share, I'll appreciate.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
deedee44:
Now Bolt reveals plans to allow drivers to set their OWN fares days after Uber announced 10% price increase.
It is getting interesting in the abroad

UK now. They can't try it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
BAZ001:

I hope your bank app will not hang after getting two people �

grin grin baba forget, this uber no be your calling. I get basketmouth number just in case you change your mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Well since nobody knows you enough to vouch for you, text your bank info i’ll help you with 10K. Text it to 090724336 zero two.

Wow

Reading this makes my eyes teary,
would text my details to you now.

I appreciate so much.

Thank YOU!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm lost please.

Is this a sarcasm? Do these listed cars have their parts easily available?

1daboi:
as for your quest, any good car with 1.6 - 1.8 engine. With parts available is good to go. Nissan Almera, sentra, Chevrolet Aveo, bitsubishi , Suzuki, innoson , Subaru, just name it. Forget all these Corolla/Camry hypes

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Ghen! Ghen! They will soon call someone a scam

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

Ghen! Ghen! They will soon call someone a scam
He is not a General, so no scamming and scammee here.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Urgent!

I need a 2008 first grade, foreign used, low mileage Camry with a clean autocheck history, accident free, any color.

Dru, I know you hate this car, but if you have a contact to share, I'll appreciate.

Bro plz don't say that.. The word "hate" is a very strong word . I don't hate the car, Nigerians love the car .

Just make sure sir, u don't buy the one that is lemon or limca type. Those limca lemon type love sipping oyel and polluting the whole of Lagos.. Na those wan u to avoid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just paid 20k for not having hackney permit and lasdri card through vio
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

I don't trust people, they may hijack this by texting you.
Tho, i texted my details, but let me do it here also.

Thanks so much

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

grin grin baba forget, this uber no be your calling. I get basketmouth number just in case you change your mind.

You must be a prophet.
Aje you dey see things
One rider don quarrel me cos of 900 trip dis morning the thing demoralized me and got me thinking,
I was not configured for this hustle at all.
I respect people that has been doing this for straight 2years. Mehnnn dem dey try.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Like I said, I didn’t know my way around that area. Sitting on the bonnet wouldn't have helped me.

Next time try sitting on top of the car roof let's see how fargrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
seyicodes:
Did anyone noticed that Bolt no longer wait for you to complete 40 trips before they update your rating. According to my observation , the rating get updated after 10 trips.

Sheybi wen i talk say na 40 requests most people said its a lie.

Time will review everything

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Urgent!

What's your budget?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Holarz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
1daboi:
e be like say you get hot-temper o. You go fit endeaur olosho and their bad attitude so? Abi na another feli(bandit) aka 3mb last bustop you be? Be calming down

Trust me if i get hot temper,no b dat small reply i go give,thanks for ur contribution
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
northbird:

UK now. They can't try it in Nigeria.

Why can't they try when the model is already available on RIDA and INDRIVER.
The only reason an app will try such model is when they lack dominance, and which they gained dominance here due to anyhow goes on Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

If the bad spot is between orile Iganmu and Mile 2 and one is going to Mile 2 or Festac axis I don't see any reason why u will still advise anybody to pass that road. Oshodi route is my one and only option. Infact, that road does not exist in my head. Anything that will make me pass Mile 2 to Orile, I avoid it like a plague. Same goes for anything that will make me pass Mile 2 to Berger to Trinity to Apapa

No, its a smooth ride all the way from Stadium to Alakija, Iba and beyond but make sure you're on tge middle lane else no exit unless till these points
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls, post the VIN. What's the price. Thanks
yommie007:
Sure... its available...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
tunlapapa:

Why can't they try when the model is already available on RIDA and INDRIVER.
The only reason an app will try such model is when they lack dominance, and which they gained dominance here due to anyhow goes on Nigeria.

Cos if they do, they are shortchanging their revenues. Most drivers can't accurately give a fair price for a trip.

Coming to indriver. I'm really disappointed in their style, they are over a year in the biz, from a marketing standpoint, they should be contenders in the ehailing market space. Unfortunately, they are still bottom feeders.

This is the time to be bullish. You don't have to set prices like Bolt. But don't go too low.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ashawo arranged ashawo to come do runs for one of the estates in Chevron. Me don decode the one wey I carry, we come dey chat sef, she come whine me say she dey share same surname with me, from same state. Story!!!
The arrangee Ashawo come dey vex say d one I carry come, vex her with her words over the fone. Next thing, Ashewo dash her red card, say make she dey go. She no need her services for the the guy in waiting. The ashawo wey I carry almost dey cry dey beg grin grin
Ashawo come dey explain to me... I told them make Dem calm down, close my door say surge dey (millions) but request no they fall in.

Girls dey try ooo

Ashawo = main one
ashawo= invited one

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

Wow

Reading this makes my eyes teary,
would text my details to you now.

I appreciate so much.

Thank YOU!

Abeg do giveaway.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Urgent!

I hope u know say u go make space for boot to dey carry gallon of palm oyel for steady anointing and u go dey pollute our environment.
Unless u or the owner no get shame like 001 and 50

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
donfortune48:

Abeg do giveaway.
Haba! Giveaway on top the money, kwa?
Guy!! We shock o

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Hahahahahaha!
Baaz001 I give up on u
U are far gone
Swears this is ment grin grin

How I wish @ mejai don beat u that time wey im dey look 4 who to beat.
So u wan cause trouble for me and my Oga.... Tanx for checking on me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
mejai:
Ashawo arranged ashawo to come do runs for one of the estates in Chevron. Me don decode the one wey I carry, we come dey chat sef, she come whine me say she dey share same surname with me, from same state. Story!!!
The arrangee Ashawo come dey vex say d one I carry come, vex her with her words over the fone. Next thing, Ashewo dash her red card, say make she dey go. She no need her services for the the guy in waiting. The ashawo wey I carry almost dey cry dey beg grin grin
Ashawo come dey explain to me... I told them make Dem calm down, close my door say surge dey (millions) but request no they fall in.

Girls dey try ooo

Ashawo = main one
ashawo= invited one
Na wa o, girls dey truly try o. Still dey cry and dey beg to be f.u...ked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
thanks for the heads up bro, but I need the best grade with a clean record
Pearl1910:

What's your budget?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.