Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4914734 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
My bad bro. On the bolded, grin grin grin
dru23:

Bro plz don't say that.. The word "hate" is a very strong word . I don't hate the car, Nigerians love the car .

Just make sure sir, u don't buy the one that is lemon or limca type. Those limca lemon type love sipping oyel and polluting the whole of Lagos.. Na those wan u to avoid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

I don't trust people, they may hijack this by texting you.
Tho, i texted my details, but let me do it here also.

Thanks so much

How far you don get alert or network hook ?
Yeyegbami na sure guy even if network hook or he’s busy he will still send it grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
mejai:

I hope u know say u go make space for boot to dey carry gallon of palm oyel for steady anointing and u go dey pollute our environment.
Unless u or the owner no get shame like 001 and 50

We can't mention names here grin 001 and 50 grin u this boy u wan kill me with laugh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
sandammy:

Na wa o, girls dey truly try o. Still dey cry and dey beg to be f.u...ked
I dey tell u. The main one don dey put call to bring another one. She pleaded with me that I should take her back. This was happening around 1pm, sun dey hammer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
My bad bro. On the bolded, grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Yeyegbami na sure guy even if network hook or he’s busy he will still send it grin

My app no work o.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Felicity0001:

Really??!!

Well, kanuDgoat came through for me then I mixed the instructions he rendered together with what pearl1910 also offered... Rating is currently 4.5 on my driver's app...

The kanuisagoat tactics is a bomb. Baba I appreciate... Thanks menh

You're welcome sir. Glad it worked out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
The other day when I told someone this thing was meaningless, he was arguing. Look at my passenger did not show. Even my "you did not confirm" has gotten above 30% numerous times and I've not gotten blocked.

Bolt has another tracker they use that tracks the amount of trips you've cancelled as a percentage of the total number of requests you've gotten since you started driving with them. That is what they use to block people.

Infact, I have now realised that, the activity score itself is a much better tool to monitor cancellation and to prevent bolts hammer.

I have found 86% activity score to be perfectly fine for now so I try not to go below it. The actual threshold could be much lower.

If you're still using this nonsense in the attached to track your performance, it's a waste of time.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Thanks so much yeyegbami
I so much appreciate, hopefully by Friday, i will hit the road back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

Thanks so much yeyegbami
I so much appreciate, hopefully by Friday, i will hit the road back.

Don’t mention br, just so you know it is a gift not loan.

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
mejai:

I hope u know say u go make space for boot to dey carry gallon of palm oyel for steady anointing and u go dey pollute our environment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
kanuisagoat:
The other day when I told someone this thing was meaningless, he was arguing. Look at my passenger did not show. Even my "you did not confirm" has gotten above 30% numerous times and I've not gotten blocked.

Bolt has another tracker they use that tracks the amount of trips you've cancelled as a percentage of the total number of requests you've gotten since you started driving with them. That is what they use to block people.

Infact, I have now realised that, the activity score itself is a much better tool to monitor cancellation and to prevent bolts hammer.

I have found 86% activity score to be perfectly fine for now so I try not to go below it. The actual threshold could be much lower.

If you're still using this nonsense in the attached to track your performance, it's a waste of time.

True!
Me dey play once I dey 80% range I can cancel, decline, won't respond, etc. Especially, crazy areas. Or short distances. Once, they sent me mail @74% warning me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Your name precede you,

Yeye ti gbami....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sorry, got sold this afternoon, what'sleft is the 2005 model.
IFEBARBIE:
Pls, post the VIN. What's the price. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I beg to disagree sir. It actually works and it's very necessary that everyone takes note of it.

Picture 1. Bolts warning earlier today

Picture 2. My Cancelation dashboard

I had to quickly balance it....also note that this is not the first time they will be sending me something like this, even when my declining got high to 45% I got a warning that I've rejected too many trips and may get blocked soon.

As for activity score, I average 60-70% week in week out. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
ReadaDream:
I beg to disagree sir. It actually works and it's very necessary that everyone takes note of it.

I had to quickly balance it....also note that this is not the first time they will be sending me something like this, even when my declining got high to 45% I got a warning that I've rejected too many trips and may get blocked soon.

Bolt go con dey wonder say na so passengers no dey show. I like that they give you heads up to adjust. I got carried away one time too like that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
I noticed also bolt hates cancellation (decline) with passion. I mean... U denied them their commission grin .The speed at which ur activity % go nosedive no be here. To earn 1% na anoda war angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Bolt go con dey wonder say na so passengers no dey show. I like that they give you heads up to adjust. I got carried away one time too like that.
grin some passenger get strong head, they no go gree cancel and me I'm always in hurry to get out of Sangotedo axis before 530am. So I no they waste time, arrive and cancel with 'client asked to cancel,. Very fast grin

...but all these bus park goers no they let me rest cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
send the VIN of the available 2005 model
yommie007:
Sorry, got sold this afternoon, what'sleft is the 2005 model.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
ReadaDream:
grin some passenger get strong head, they no go gree cancel and me I'm always in hurry to get out of Sangotedo axis before 530am. So I no they waste time, arrive and cancel with 'client asked to cancel,. Very fast grin

...but all these bus park goers no they let me rest cry

I hate extremely short trips, anything wey dey make me go pick person must be 1500 upward. Except if i have to leave that area with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
mejai:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

I hate extremely short trips, anything wey dey make me go pick person must be 1500 upward. Except if i have to leave that area with immediate effect.
Same here boss. I no they near short trips. I detest it with so much passion

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
It works actually and have been blocked before concerning that.
kanuisagoat:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
send the VIN of the available 2005 model

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your client cancelled should be the highest always.
ReadaDream:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neptlyfeda: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stanobel:
1 pilot of land for sale at ibafo in a develped area and its close to the express which you can connect to ikorodu and also to redeem camp...serious buyers please dm me asap, documents present on inspection and payment of the land
Price:4,500,000 negotiable
Num 08103969270
If u want video its available on request

Please make una help me bring buyer make i join the uber/bolt line i be student so i need this work make i use get money and i day expect pikin..if una get car on rentals please i go accept, i wan try raise money before my wife born

Hello brother send me the video on WhatsApp and please mention the actual area that the land is located and also the documents that the land has...those informations are important it will motivate buyer ..send to me on WhatsApp 07067659256
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Sure man, once you are big you are big
Real rich people don’t shout or get pained after pathing with gifts/money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
davit:
Your client cancelled should be the highest always.
Yes, you are very right.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Sure man, once you are big you are big
Real rich people don’t shout or get pained after pathing with gifts/money.

Are you indirectly referring to all of them at Dru?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
sandammy:

Na wa o, girls dey truly try o. Still dey cry and dey beg to be f.u...ked

The fvck is nothing to her! It's the money she missed that she's crying for! She fit don get plans(pressing needs) for the money

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.