Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4909545 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) ... (5726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na wetin no no dey like be this o.

You don drop motivation, now come tell us the courses you did make we sef follow hustle. We no see you again. Shey you like as we dey run kitikiti and katakata the whole of Lagos?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Certificate /Diploma course.

https://alison.com/courses

For online courses

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Well done bro... but we never see our motivational guy
YeyeGbami:
Certificate /Diploma course.

https://alison.com/courses

For online courses

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bros calm down, no be same time zone we Dey, our guy fit Dey sleep m cheesy
tojahh:

You don drop motivation, now come tell us the courses you did make we sef follow hustle. We no see you again. Shey you like as we dey run kitikiti and katakata the whole of Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
So tojah too won japa nigrin ha!! The country don razz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Razz since time of Methuselah bro. Everywhere na struggle, this country is supposed to be named Ichabod.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Y1nka:

I ended up meeting him, though i did not see the Es350 (he said its at home), i gave an advice that he could sell it , buy two standard bolt cars (YES , he can get two good cars with 3m or even 2.7m), put them on bolt, wait for drivers to return profit. Even if he sold the car 3million and gives car out at an ok price of 25k . He’ll get 2.4million at the end of the year.

Not heard back from him.

But I’ve given the best advice i could.
He won't

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
deedee44:

He won't

He won't even get 2m at the end of the year. No let the man come call area boys for you for making him sell his Lexus o grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Abeg where you from jump enter this thread self I just got to noticed the moniker is not common here, abeg how una take dey hear say them dey do give away for every thread self... Once somebody just post anything give away like this the next thing all of una go just gather like the flies of the desertgrin shey nairaland dey tag una monikers with give aways?

My friend go hustle no shishi for you
This knocked me out, bro.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abeg shey these two are a must to complete 100% profile on the app?

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
tojahh:

He won't even get 2m at the end of the year. No let the man come call area boys for you for making him sell his Lexus o grin

He can.

He just must get a car in pristine condition.

In my experience, if you get a good car, you spend an average of 20-30k per month on all maintenance inclusive of oil changes. Let's use 25k.

25k on one car multiplied by 12 is an average of N300,000 maintenance per year. For both cars he's looking at N600,000 on routine maintenance.

The key is getting a good car to start with.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obalala: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Send a dm .. Will hook you up . Cheers
obinoral1179:
Congratulations bro. Please can you help with the site for the online courses I'm particularly interested in the data analyst. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obalala: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Udemy has loads of content to learn but , google in partnership with couserea is currently running a training that covers everything you need for entry role
AgentXxx:
More blessing bro, please can you help with website where you took the courses? Was the course a data analyst course? Did you have a background already? Thanks for this motivation

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obalala: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yes boss .. till now I occasionally feel back pains for last year driving routine ... nah bicycle I dey use go work now ���.. maybe next year I go apply for driving license
northbird:

That's great. Congrats. Driving 247 in Lagos damages ur mental process. You won't be able to think critically.
One lesson I got here: Consistency, take steps towards your future goal daily.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
obalala:
Send a dm .. Will hook you up . Cheers
done that..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jerryidinoba: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why keep all your money in naira when you simply save it in dollars with 15% daily compounded interest? Xend Finance app helps you do that.
Download the Xend Finance app using this link to get $1 to start saving in dollars ----> https://xendmobile.page/nairaland

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
jerryidinoba:
Why keep all your money in naira when you simply save it in dollars with 15% daily compounded interest? Xend Finance app helps you do that.
Download the Xend Finance app using this link to get $1 to start saving in dollars ----> https://xendmobile.page/nairaland

Your rate is too high. 600naira for a dollar.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jerryidinoba: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
It is not 600. It's about 575.

Check the Xend Bridge on the Xend Finance app, for the daily rates

Mukah1234:

Your rate is too high. 600naira for a dollar.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
jerryidinoba:

Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Felicity001:

I just wan study na.

The bible said. Study to shoe myself approve angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
jerryidinoba:

I just discovered it’s 585 today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by friffy: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Toyota Corolla 2005 model (Nigerian use) for sale. Call 08102555210 for enquiry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
How far with ajah traffic? Has it reduced?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
kanuisagoat:

He can.

He just must get a car in pristine condition.

In my experience, if you get a good car, you spend an average of 20-30k per month on all maintenance inclusive of oil changes. Let's use 25k.

25k on one car multiplied by 12 is an average of N300,000 maintenance per year. For both cars he's looking at N600,000 on routine maintenance.

The key is getting a good car to start with.
Assuming his drivers pay 25k without a single default, he will get 50k x 52 weeks = 2.6m.
2.6m - 600k = 2m.
But drivers will definitely default

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2022

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2022

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
ReadaDream:
New drivers are joining week in week out.

I think everywhere is just dull in general... Monday is not Monday again, trips will b dropping one by one on Indriver

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Felicity001:

Post like this is where our dear Pope has his able fist tied to, your piece in issues like these are always literate and intellectual.

A good storey with conclusion there bro.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
tojahh:

No vex o Tojahh... abeg, if they give you American visa, will you leave Nigeria? Asking for a girl

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HernanCortes: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2022
jerryidinoba:

See guyman wey go wear monkey jacket. Na to pack all the money run o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2022
LagBlogger:

Funny guy. You think 5k is money to me. I follow this thread everyday but don't comment.

Nothing like giveaway here, you threw a challenge, I proved you wrong now accept your loss. You no gree.

I don't need the money, I pay salaries and some of my staff are doing well.

Next time don't throw a challenge if you won't follow through with your promise.

Enjoy your 5k bro.

So una gbas gbos is never ending. Old man like you Felicity. I be cultist ooooo. If you no wan collect no mention me ooooooooo. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2022
pope191:

No vex o Tojahh... abeg, if they give you American visa, will you leave Nigeria? Asking for a girl

On behalf of Tojah, e no fit travel now me and you know say Tojah wan be presidooooo for Naija now where him Dey go. When he neva settle my ogunfe matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) ... (5726) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GodWealthDbest, Realtol(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.