Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908325 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:
Yes, that's where the request came from. Immediately I accepted, baba call sharp sharp.

I declined his call and cancelled. grin
Lol, me no even wait for any talk with the rider.
I wanted to bill him but I know he won't be able to pay, otherwise I for run am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Lol, me no even wait for any talk with the rider.
I wanted to bill him but I know he won't be able to pay, otherwise I for run am.
No be lie.. na low baller e go be. Na only Sunday morning I they near Ojo axis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
Crvrider:
Good day comrades. Does anyone here have this brand tool set, would like to know if it's quality enough? I just got this(1/2" & 1/4"wink wrench and sockets for my DIY's

Nah like this I take spoil our television that year. I get tools! I get tools!! Let me see what is showing inside cheesy

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:
Na them Sabi. I kind of enjoy the freedom Indriver gives.

No completion rate
No acceptance rate
No driver score.

Just bid for a ride you are comfortable with. Unlike Bolt that throws anything at you and expect you to take it.e.g Driving out at 430am this morning, I went online on Bolt, the first ride that came was heading to AJANGBADI Market.... On a Monday morning! What business do I have there cheesy

I don uninstall the app till further notice.

grin grin grin. I can't stop laughing. Ajangbadi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
pope191:

Nah like this I take spoil our television that year. I get tools! I get tools!! Let me see what is showing inside cheesy
That kind thing grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

Hopefully, he is an expert but AC wahala can frustrate even the best of them.

He just spend 15k... No bring that leg come o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:
Na 1 month them give me today. Last week Tuesday they sent a message that my account has been blocked for 7 days but I was still able to go online until this morning.

Na indriver I use do soft work today.

Hopefully you go back to Bolt when it's all said and done.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2022
peeps4u:

You don Hit the road again?

Thought you said you no dey do again and go resign from the job to gold trading business
. Multiple streams of income.
2-4 trips a day am fine and I have time for my other businesses
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:
Na them Sabi. I kind of enjoy the freedom Indriver gives.

No completion rate
No acceptance rate
No driver score.

Just bid for a ride you are comfortable with. Unlike Bolt that throws anything at you and expect you to take it.e.g Driving out at 430am this morning, I went online on Bolt, the first ride that came was heading to AJANGBADI Market.... On a Monday morning! What business do I have there cheesy

I don uninstall the app till further notice.

Ha.... welcome to the family. Here we are kind and nice, we offer starter pack for new driver. A dinner outing at Concord hotel Owerri. Let us know when you will like to have yours.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:
Na 1 month them give me today. Last week Tuesday they sent a message that my account has been blocked for 7 days but I was still able to go online until this morning.

Na indriver I use do soft work today.
The rate of cancellation and bad network on Bolt this surging period. Drivers score and acceptance rate will nosedive. inDriver should get already, cos they are gonna have mass influx of more drivers on their platform after Bolt have finished blocking drivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
Ghost1994:
For my car maintenance especially daily routine before I jet out in the morning:-

I know many people attended lasdri training and I find that training very useful.

First thing I do check before starting my car early in the morning is

1. Belt yes the belt and why? Because even the so called tokumbo sometimes can fail you on the road anything can happen I don’t trust belt we do buy so due to experience I make sure I checked around the belt. If I notice any wornout, I might probably change it and also I make sure to have extra belt.

2. If you’re using Corola I mean regular 03-07 I make sure I check oil seal if it’s leaking. Because many corollas out there Dey short oil especially if you’re using it for this hustle. To change Corolla oil seal is just 1-3k depend on the mechanic and where you buy parts. But for Honda Civic 06-09 I make sure I checked under the bottom if there’s no leakage Lagos roads is sometimes bad and you might not have an idea if you’ve hit a terrible stone that’ll make your engine or gear oil to be leaking.

3. For corollas yes I kept on insisting on corollas because na them plenty pass and I’ve got one here. Make sure you check your oil stick level. Corolla Dey short oil even Ladipo self most of them na engines wey dem buy from owode majority go reboil and resale. Even if you carry Imam or Pastor go Ladipo you’ might still fall victim talking from experience tokumbo of corollas engine no too sure for Ladipo again.

But for Honda Civic I love this particular car engine cos I’ve got one too and other brands check your oil level if it’s short top it with the recommended oil brand by checking the oil cover you’ll know which one is recommended for your car.

4. I check the coolant level if it’s short I top it. Because sometimes our weather is unpredictable.

5. I use to make use of my wiper fluid while driving and I’ll just top it too.

6. Check your four tyre round and see if it’s less and also your extra tyre if it’s less remember to fill it.
For tyres you can check Aliexpress.com, alibaba.com or Jumia check for tyre accessories you’ll get tyre gauge it’s cost less down 2k on Aliexpress it’s good you’ll know the level of your tyre gauge easily.

So basically for me, these are few things I make sure I check before leaving home for hustle in the morning.

Some general experiences for newbies that love hustling at night:-

1. Make sure around 8-9pm you fill your tank with 4-5k of fuel. It’s very important because the only place you’ll be able to get fuel around island is enyo filling station ikate and mainland is ojota by odo iyalaro.

2. Make sure you have change like 200 100* 5 to sort police should in case you fall victim of any documents whatsoever.

3. Never argue or no your rights at night whenever armed policemen stop you for night.

4. Never ever for any reason collect a package delivery for night. It’s dangerous and set up. Many drivers are currently in jail for this act. My experiences was bad with things like this:-

Have got a request around one estate along kusenla road he called me with cool voice and go on like this below:-

Rider: mr. Saintrow good evening sir how’s your day going and work sir.
Me: fine sir in my mind I have doubt on him
R: sir I’ll be waiting for you at the gate
Me: ok I zoom got to pickup
R: waiting already at the entrance with a Package—— sir this is what’s going sir
Me: please what’s inside the package and can I open it I mean tear it and video it with you?
R: why will you do that sir anyways I understand it’s for your safety but na popcorn Dey there sir.
Me: guy stop fooling me how can you transport popcorn worth less down 500naira to Ikoyi with 1.5surge nawao na drug Dey there alaye.
R: bros calm now I go pay now.
Me: guy my nickname is ghost if you doesn’t stop this shit I’ve got you on camera I’ll report you to the authorities very useless idiot naso una Dey make jjc fall victims.
R: ran inside with sorry
That’s it imagine carrying popcorn 500 to delivered to girlfriend very useless idiots so be vigilante guys.

5. Never ever I repeat Never ever collect anything from passenger to hide from Police at anytime. It’s a trap you might land in jail.

6. Don’t ever listen to any rider whenever you sight law enforcement at night. Many of those riders that’ll shout run or take another route might have a dangerous weapon to kill you and collect your car. Make sure you face the police whatever happens is not in your control so far you don’t have anything don’t worry police no Dey disturb Uber.

7. Don’t ever accept offline at night it’s very dangerous cos if anything happen to your drunk rider maybe he/she die the only thing that’ll help you is your ongoing online trip.

8. Don’t and never have any goodies, chocolate, biscuit or whatsoever to offer riders I don’t follow bolt/Uber trainings on what they said we should have to entice riders for ratings. Guys America is different from Nigeria you don’t know what the rider has taken before entering your car he or she might’ve taken poison to assist the journey you com give am your chocolate na you police go hold oh.

9. If rider fail to pay you fully or none don’t fight physically cos you don’t know the kind of fate he or she has. it’s might be setups because most of them are walking dead i wrote this on my last article. You fit curse them but don’t fight physically

10. If your instinct tells you that rider(s) seems dangerous at night drop them it’s a sign from God.

11. Don’t carry 2-3 guys together at night. Haaa it’s scary experiences especially if they’re coming from clubs majority go don high and some might’ve good intentions for you but then naija is dangerous.

12. If you’re carrying a guy (huge guy) at night never allow him to sit at the back. He’s huge he fit make you sleep with just chemical or strangle you and please always watch your inner mirrors should in case you carry ladies too.

13. Should in case you’re tired and want to rest, never sleep on the Lekki Epe expressway. ESP on that folix lounge road that’s too risky for your life. Make sure you go Fola osibo, street opposite farm city Lekki one, freedom way by presken hotel is not bad too, but don’t sleep on major road and admiralty road too never sleep there.

14. If a rider begged you for cash never give them it’s a trap na fake transfer them wan do. Carry them go atm make them withdraw.

15. If a rider tells you that they don’t have cash to give you at night, and they can’t do transfer, but once they get home they’ll go inside and bring your money (this always happened early in the morning esp with runs babe wey dem no sell) tell them to drop their phone or anything valuable and go inside to bring your money. Never allow them to go no matter how they sweet chatted you.

16. Some places to sleep on the island:- Lekki 1, chevron by alternative road, Osapa London is not very bad too in front of those hotels, Dmatel hotel, kusenla road by that stadium, mega chicken, sky mall sangotedo many people will add join.

For Victoria island:- Eko hotel road, Oniru beach, many hotels around oniru is safe too, Cubana, quilox and many more.

Yaba: sabo only.
Surulere: bode Thomas
Ikeja: off Toyin, Allen, shoprite and many more from people comments below.

17. If a rider call you and tell you that you’ll pick something for him at mushin and bring it for him or her in ajah on sososo surge but you’ll give the sender money like 1-10k guy it’s old format. Na foam you Dey pick and on top of your fuel you’ll lose and cry.

Last but not the least

18. ALWAYS DUST YOUR CARPETS AND RUG AT NIGHT SOME RIDERS MIGHT'VE DROPPED TABLET OR DRUGS AND IF POLICE DO STOP AND SEARCH YOU DONT HAVE CAMERA TO PROOF YOUR INNOCENCE IS BAD.

Guys wey Dey copy my post I appreciate you but kindly Dey share your experience too make other Dey learn. Give credits too I’m saintrow on FB nairaland is Ghost1994.

I stop from here today
God will continue to guide and protect us.
...no vex, my oil seal is Leaking ,mechanic say him go bring down engine...how much is OK to pay him...?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2022
glambo:

Please can you share the AC man's phone number.
Her is his number. I collected it from his assistant.
0802 314 5496
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

This 15k includes gas and other things abi... new condenser alone is around 20 - 25k
Yes, total package of all his labour
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2022
Crvrider:

Well, the tools can help me do a lot. Because before you can change any parts, first, you need to get to that parts and these wrenches can work magic. I tried the 1/2" ratchet and that thing packs a punch

Probably next week I want to work on my rear suspension which I will need an impact socket for the axle nut...don't have that yet and i don't want to use the one that came in this set

As for mechanic them go still chop, it's just that sometimes I like to get my hands dirty. Again, I just feel say e get as e be make person dey drive motor and e no fit change brake pad, shocks and small small other things

I can do virtually any mechanical work in my car DIY, I have almost all sockets, spanners.
I have rebuilt Golf 3 Engine years Ago and drove the car extra year before selling it. (I watched the video process for 3 weeks), i also have a good keen interest in mechanical work each time i visits mechanics workshops.
The only thing i do at idle time with data is watch YouTube auto repair videos.

Car minor Wiring systems ie Fan, lights etc also is an ice cake for me.

when i lost car remote camry 03 i just bought another remote, downloaded the remote program manual read it over and over and viola i added the remote perfectly.

Steering rack, power steering, water pump, all oil seals on a V6 03 fix is also in my CV.

Bolt joint, tie-rod linkages are ice cake. Since i discovered they refill shock absolver and resell as tokumbo at ladipo all i do is drive the car to ladipo lose the shock enter market repair and reinstall and viola it serves another 8month+

Last week Ac compressor bearing started a grinding noise, after watching the repair videos, i drove it to ladipo, loosed the compressor, took it to inside Ac parts market they changed the compressor bearing & oilseal @5k i reinstalled the compressor, refiled the gas(2small cans of 290g snow Gas 4400k) oil (600) i ve had the refill hose and adapter for 6years.

So you can imagine how much i have saved in DIY.

But sometimes like last Saturday i just we t to a mech and have him change my oil & filter because i wasn't in the mood to stress my self.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:09am On May 10, 2022
pope191:

He just spend 15k... No bring that leg come o

Lolz...he knows what he just did doesn't have guarantee na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 12:14am On May 10, 2022
Crvrider:
Good day comrades. Does anyone here have this brand tool set, would like to know if it's quality enough? I just got this(1/2" & 1/4"wink wrench and sockets for my DIY's

Bro, this is a 3/8 and 1/4, 1/2 inch is bigger... the brand you have is ok.

An impact wrench costs like 350k and the set is different.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:40am On May 10, 2022
dlex21:

Not bad o we thank God
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:42am On May 10, 2022
peeps4u:

If you can, join a reliable cooperative society. I prefer getting a loan to get a car than opting for HP

Good luck bro
Okay, boss.
Will weigh all options.
Much respect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2022
GeneralZodd:
The rate of cancellation and bad network on Bolt this surging period. Drivers score and acceptance rate will nosedive. inDriver should get already, cos they are gonna have mass influx of more drivers on their platform after Bolt have finished blocking drivers
You are right, I've been seeing a lot of drivers post on Facebook about been blocked.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2022
pope191:

Ha.... welcome to the family. Here we are kind and nice, we offer starter pack for new driver. A dinner outing at Concord hotel Owerri. Let us know when you will like to have yours.
Drop Lagos location... tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 6:27am On May 10, 2022
drmikeadams:
...no vex, my oil seal is Leaking ,mechanic say him go bring down engine...how much is OK to pay him...?

Mechanic no suppose bring down your engine because of oil seal.

It’s a round rubber and all he need to do for easy repair is to remove the passenger tyre and passenger sand protector and belt that’s all. And the cost of original seal shouldn’t be 2-4K his workmanship depends maybe 3-5k max.

So please get your fact right know what you want to do first. You can check this morning if it’s oil seal or try another mechanic. Some Lagos mechanic can be rogues he need to pay school fees too.

Below is what oil seal means and that’s the location of engine
Bless you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

It’s a round rubber and all he need to do for easy repair is to remove the passenger tyre and passenger sand protector and belt that’s all. And the cost of original seal shouldn’t be 2-4K his workmanship depends maybe 3-5k max.

So please get your fact right know what you want to do first. You can check this morning if it’s oil seal or try another mechanic. Some Lagos mechanic can be rogues he need to pay school fees too.

Bless you

Good info shared.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:36am On May 10, 2022
stephenponti:

I can do virtually any mechanical work in my car DIY, I have almost all sockets, spanners.
I have rebuilt Golf 3 Engine years Ago and drove the car extra year before selling it. (I watched the video process for 3 weeks), i also have a good keen interest in mechanical work each time i visits mechanics workshops.

when i lost car remote camry 03 i just bought another remote, downloaded the remote program manual read it over and over and viola i added the remote perfectly.

Steering rack, power steering, water pump, all oil seals on a V6 03 fix is also in my CV.

Bolt joint, tie-rod linkages are ice cake. Since i discovered they refill shock absolver and resell as tokumbo at ladipo all i do is drive the car to ladipo lose the shock enter market repair and reinstall and viola it serves another 8month+

Last week Ac compressor bearing started a grinding noise, after watching the repair videos, i drove it to ladipo, loosed the compressor, took it to inside Ac parts market they changed the compressor bearing & oilseal @5k i reinstalled the compressor, refiled the gas(2small cans of 290g snow Gas 4400k) oil (600) i ve had the refill hose and adapter for 6years.

But at time like last Saturday i just we t to a mech and have him change my oil & filter because i wasn't in the mood to stress my self.

Sweet! I have been doing a lot of YouTube video watching on car maintenance lately; it's how I pass time now. I want to take it easy and try to break the learning into sections so, for now, I want to concentrate on suspensions.

I think there's a satisfaction doing and knowing you can do this things yourself and since it's your car, you tend to be more carefull and ensure you do a neat job.

Thinking of getting some specialized tools though, like the Ball joint press set.

@Dru23: what will it cost to help me get this tool(@bolded)?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
ameristu:

Bro, this is a 3/8 and 1/4, 1/2 inch is bigger... the brand you have is ok.

An impact wrench costs like 350k and the set is different.

Maybe the angle the picture was taken has the perspective a bit altered. But bro believe me when I tell you it's an 1/2" inch. I saw a 3/8" there but will get that at a later time

EDIT
1/2" breaker bar ratchet...I don't think they come that expensive. What I am talking about are impact sockets not the chrome ones.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2022
stephenponti:

But at time like last Saturday i just we t to a mech and have him change my oil & filter because i wasn't in the mood to stress my self.
You are genius,you should leverage on this your brain...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:43am On May 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

Bless you

There are 2 oil seals for a corrolla. There's one by the pulley, and there's a back one between the gear and the engine (flywheel).

He probably meant bringing down the gear. and not the engine. Anyways, it's a more tasking seal (back one) to replace.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:55am On May 10, 2022
northbird:

There are 2 oil seals for a corrolla. There's one by the pulley, and there's a back one between the gear and the engine (flywheel).

He probably meant bringing down the gear. and not the engine. Anyways, it's a more tasking seal (back one) to replace.

Na why I been Dey tell him say make himself inspect his vehicle very well to be sure of what to do.

It’s easier to direct mechanic on what to do rather than guess works

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 8:59am On May 10, 2022
ncnerio:

Lgv20 and samsung note4 screen

V20: 16k, Note 4: 25K. 08137013426, 07087154931, 09061468645, 08121235355

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:12am On May 10, 2022
repairpalng:

V20: 16k, Note 4: 25K. 08137013426, 07087154931, 09061468645, 08121235355

Huawei Y6 nko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:05am On May 10, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Morning boss, is this a special bolt app or abi den dey select people to give their promo ni I never see this 15% lower commission b4 for my end oo

Lol. It's what I saw on my app for that day. They come with different promos, different days on my app. I was asked to drive at night yesterday for bonus. Lol. Just different days, different format.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:48am On May 10, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426..;;;;

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)''

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) '',

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).......

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

Bless you

Thanks a lot ,sa

(1) (2) (3) ... (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.