Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908451 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
This thread keeps getting messier by the day, i wish i can just gather liver and unfollow this group.
Nothing beneficial to me here anymore, people you think should have sense coming out to twerk naked.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Tinubu is the best president Nigeria ever had. If that changes tomorrow, I will let you know. Yes I have a right to support him because he's Yoruba, I also have a right to support him because he will give me an appointment. So tell me what did you gain from supporting Obi and Obaseki? grin

Just listen to this useless mongrel

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
NewDea4:

See the seal behind him 😍, Obi and Atiku will never get a picture like this in their lifetime grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Aswear.

So many mofo.

Gentlelife50:
This thread keeps getting messier by the day, i wish i can just gather liver and unfollow this group.
Nothing beneficial to me here anymore, people you think should have sense coming out to twerk naked.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

See the seal behind him 😍, Obi and Atiku will never get a picture like this in their lifetime grin grin

Yeah I see it, the seal of criminality and narcotics trafficking

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Yeah I see it, the seal of criminality and narcotics trafficking. You should weep for yourself and your oncoming generations ozuor

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Abeg who get contact of person stopping windshield cracks? One okada guy don put my car in serious trouble today. He didn't wait for traffic light.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Tinubu is the best president Nigeria ever had. If that changes tomorrow, I will let you know. Yes I have a right to support him because he's Yoruba, I also have a right to support him because he will give me an appointment. So tell me what did you gain from supporting Obi and Obaseki? grin

See, fool:

https://www.nairaland.com/7893745/prof-yakubus-son-received-94

That's how much they sold you and all your unborn generations in the 21st century

Slave

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
NewDea4:

See, fool:

https://www.nairaland.com/7893745/prof-yakubus-son-received-94

That's how much they sold you and all your unborn generations in the 21st century

Slave

grin grin

Why are you pained for my generations?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

The same people that speculated last month that fuel may reach 1k/litre

Same people that said they have documents that shows Tinubu paid subsidy and they are still looking for the docs?

Should I continue? grin

Same people that keep debunking Tinubu is paying subsidy back door
Same people debunking that Tinubu didn’t forge certificates
Always debunking grin no evidence

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/tinubu-has-not-reintroduced-fuel-subsidy-apc/amp/

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
BAZ001:

Same people that keep debunking Tinubu is paying subsidy back door
Same people debunking that Tinubu didn’t forge certificates
Always debunking grin no evidence

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/tinubu-has-not-reintroduced-fuel-subsidy-apc/amp/

You were not able to prove Tinubu was paying subsidy. Thanks for proving me right grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
I can remember buying 30 litres for my generator set with just 5k in April, from nowhere subsidy is gone ,it turns to 18k for the same 30litres,my fellow Nigerians are busy doing I don't care.
some are busy walking kilometres to and fro their workplace.while others are just walking aimlessly begging strangers for peanuts.

The earlier we wise up and take the heat to the government,the better,all these I don't care attitude ,abi na suffering and smiling will only make the government take us for a ride and inflict more draconian policies that only reduce our disposable income.

I never knew it can be this bad sha 😭 within a twinkle of an eye.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
easytig:
I can remember buying 30 litres for my generator set with just 5k in April, from nowhere subsidy is gone ,it turns to 18k for the same 30litres,my fellow Nigerians are busy doing I don't care.
some are busy walking kilometres to and fro their workplace.while others are just walking aimlessly begging strangers for peanuts.

The earlier we wise up and take the heat to the government,the better,all these I don't care attitude ,abi na suffering and smiling will only make the government take us for a ride and inflict more draconian policies that only reduce our disposable income.

I never knew it can be this bad sha 😭 within a twinkle of an eye.

Are you just seeing the draconian laws? Dem don start to Dey clamp cars in front establishments paying tax to them ooooo.
Now Dey have started coming up with car tax which I saw in Edo state where Corolla owner are been ticketed lol

One thing I will say is that; una never suffer reach to get sense when una don suffer get sense then we will point ya all in the right directions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Go to the nearest psychiatric doctor abi na hospital and request for prescription for mental disorder,your thinking faculty is in obvious recess.
donbrowser:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
You are still living in a fools paradise,go and get your drugs from the nearest psychiatric doctor.you sound absolutely ridiculous.
donbrowser:

He's taking it small small na. If not, he would have removed complete subsidy on education and electricity.
Come to think of it, why do you think wealthy people don't leave Nigeria, it's because everything is subsisdized and they will only get richer with little bills to pay.

The steps Tinubu is taking today will be appreciated in years to come, the best way to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich is to create a level playing ground.

Nigeria is beneficial to the wealthy with subsidy on dollars, electricity, petrol, education etc.

There's no way we can take away all of these without feeling the pain. How can we be using $2 billion to subsidize our currency?

Imagine how many start-ups can be empowered with $2 billion dollars and some of them will still want to employ other people.

Tinubu will have enough money to invest in people for the next 8 years. I'm patiently waiting for his budget and next year, the real governance begins (because he's still using Buhari's budget).

If a man can increase Lagos IGR by over 200% in 8 years, he can do the same to our foreign reserves at Federal level. If you think otherwise, present someone with a better record.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
easytig:
You are still living in a fools paradise,go and get your drugs from the nearest psychiatric doctor.you sound absolutely ridiculous.

Master and subjects know where they go for motivation. We're not on the same page abeg grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Blackbishop:

Are you just seeing the draconian laws? Dem don start to Dey clamp cars in front establishments paying tax to them ooooo.
Now Dey have started coming up with car tax which I saw in Edo state where Corolla owner are been ticketed lol

One thing I will say is that; una never suffer reach to get sense when una don suffer get sense then we will point ya all in the right directions.

Why is Edo state government doing this to their people na? 😁
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Eeya I pinched a nerve.....

donbrowser:

Master and subjects know where they go for motivation. We're not on the same page abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=donbrowser post=126682989]

Lmao first find out how Tinubu was able to increase Lagos IGR, he didn't have to overtax anybody like you claim. He deployed the use of Oracle database for tax automation first of its kind in the country which was later copier by the FIRS. That helped Lagos to generate tax from a lot of people that were avoiding and evading taxes.

[quote]

Did you just say oracle database helped to get people avoiding and evading tax ?
When we ask you agbadoian to go to school una no gree but you will go and be forging certificates and talking like illiterates.

So oracle database is a spirit or juju that can detect who is avoiding tax ?

Which school u go bros

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
BAZ001:

Did you just say oracle database helped to get people avoiding and evading tax ?
When we ask you agbadoian y to go to school una no gree but you will go and be forging certificates and talking like illiterates.

So oracle database is now a robot or juju that can detect who is avoiding tax ?

Which school u go bros

grin grin

I don mention one, if I ask you to prove me wrong now. You will start running around like headless chicken. Oya mention 1 thing Jonathan achieved in 6 years, that should be easier
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

I don mention one, if I ask you to prove me wrong now. You will start running around like headless chicken. Oya mention 1 thing Jonathan achieved in 6 years, that should be easier

In d quest of defending Tinubu you guys keep sounding like olodo,
Please how does oracle help to get or know people evading tax ?
Do you know what oracle database is ?

You don carry talk enter my field now grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
BAZ001:

In d quest of defending Tinubu you guys keep sounding like olodo,
Please how does oracle help to get or know people evading tax ?
Do you know what oracle database is ?

You don carry talk enter my field now grin

Lmao grin

He didn’t even use it to automate tax collection only, he also used it for weeding out ghost workers in Lagos and he has implemented same at federal level. Tinubu is the motivation behind the TIN that many people are carrying around today.

So for the 2nd time, mention 1 thing Jonathan did in 6 years. I'm still here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumyinq: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Please who has a car for rental. I have someone who needs a car to drive on rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Lmao grin

He didn’t even use it to automate tax collection only, he also used it for weeding out ghost workers in Lagos and he has implemented same at federal level. Tinubu is the motivation behind the TIN that many people are carrying around today.

Typical agbadoian,
We are not comparing Lagos with Nigeria
We are not comparing Tinubu with jonathan or obi.

If we want to compare Tinubu to anybody it will be Ambode and sanwo olu as Lagos state Governors but you see Jakande & Fashola they are way ahead of your Tinubu.

Tinubu used Oracle database to catch people evading tax grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
BAZ001:

Typical agbadoian,
We are not comparing Lagos with Nigeria
We are not comparing Tinubu with jonathan or obi.

If we want to compare Tinubu to anybody it will be Ambode and sanwo olu as Lagos state Governors but you see Jakande & Fashola they are way ahead of your Tinubu.

Tinubu used Oracle database to catch people evading tax grin grin grin

So you can't mention a single thing Jonathan achieved in 6 years. Smh grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IbnB: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Lmao grin

Na Tinubu be ya God, na im automate ya papa príck to pregnant ya mama and born you

Nkita ohia

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:22am On Oct 30, 2023
IbnB:

Na Tinubu be ya God, na im automate ya papa príck to pregnant ya mama and born you

Nkita ohia

That makes me the son of a president of the largest black nation.
See your god here, he's a prisoner that will continue to sleep w1th your mother, mess with the bra1n of yoùr parents and unborn k1ds. He still sends his subjects to flọ́g them every Mònday and confines them to their caves. Well, the city built by my father will accommodate many of your m1serable kind because we have that sympathy.

ONKR. Ayírí ọmọ IPOB

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Baker77:

Wow !!With the mad surge on Bolt

Lmao... yesterday afternoon I was on the island when I saw a request on inDrive going to my area for 8600

It stayed for hours no driver picked it

I bid the highest which was 10700 she accepted

The thought of let me go home and just close from there crossed my thought
Then I decided to check the estimate on bolt oh boy I saw 18000 to 22000

Kai... the app was blood red!

Me wey sabi cancel i clicked cancel with false order and to my greatest surprise inDrive debited me 1070 and e no reflect for my refund tab or trip history

I just put on my bolt and saw a trip from Salem to phase one on 2.1 surge

Trip ended 6800 😂

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Felicity0001:

C dis obnoxious smelling federal goat that all his adversaries have fvck the living hell out of his empty skull... Madam go get a life.

Me and u no dey for d same category... We can't even seat in the same table. Mention my name again for ur entire life and see how thunder destroy your generation. I.diot

True we can never be in the same category nor seat on the same table

Tufiakwa

Dyslexic online audio millionaire

Lmao

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Felicity0001:

Dint be ashamed to appreciate those who helped you in your time of needs.

Radautoworks
Vicdon
Dru
Et cetera
If them like call us beggi beggi
We no get shame grin grin

Always being on the receiving end yet go dey brag

Online millonaire wey dem dey always help

What a fool you are!!

No park commot for your mama house you hear

Okponu

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2023
NewDea4:

Day old mongrel for that matter 😭😭😭

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.