Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4924395 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) ... (5733) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2023
easytig:
I can remember buying 30 litres for my generator set with just 5k in April, from nowhere subsidy is gone ,it turns to 18k for the same 30litres,my fellow Nigerians are busy doing I don't care.
some are busy walking kilometres to and fro their workplace.while others are just walking aimlessly begging strangers for peanuts.

The earlier we wise up and take the heat to the government,the better,all these I don't care attitude ,abi na suffering and smiling will only make the government take us for a ride and inflict more draconian policies that only reduce our disposable income.

I never knew it can be this bad sha 😭 within a twinkle of an eye.

Rotimi Amaechi said it last week, Nigerians will prefer to commit suicide rather than protest. They will kill a naija man's wife and he will go on with his life without revenge.
Typically, Dapotemi is telling Johncris not to put mouth in politics just because his kinsman is involved.
We will go no where with this kind of attitude.
We have no spine - we will continue to twist and adapt. We have no values - reason why tribalism, fear, compromise and corruption reigns.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin

Ola ń bí wọn nínú

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2023
dav1002:

Lmao... yesterday afternoon I was on the island when I saw a request on inDrive going to my area for 8600

It stayed for hours no driver picked it

I bid the highest which was 10700 she accepted

The thought of let me go home and just close from there crossed my thought
Then I decided to check the estimate on bolt oh boy I saw 18000 to 22000

Kai... the app was blood red!

Me wey sabi cancel i clicked cancel with false order and to my greatest surprise inDrive debited me 1070 and e no reflect for my refund tab or trip history

I just put on my bolt and saw a trip from Salem to phase one on 2.1 surge

Trip ended 6800 😂

using bolt especially in December is like you seeing free money . Thou their commission might be much but you won't regret...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Blackbishop:

Baz be careful you and who Dey where?

If you be man enough come back agbado nation lets wait the 8 years together so we go know say we Dey here

Hehehe baba, na escape i escape ooh.

Some people relocated: pple that left before 2014
Some people jappa : pple left before 2021
Some people escape : we wey leave just before agbado president enter …we escaped this present suffering.

I will come back when Baba bluuue use oracle database to fix Nigeria grin angry grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Pearl1910:

Rotimi Amaechi said it last week, Nigerians will prefer to commit suicide rather than protest. They will kill a naija man's wife and he will go on with his life without revenge.
Typically, Dapotemi is telling Johncris not to put mouth in politics just because his kinsman is involved.
We will go no where with this kind of attitude.
We have no spine - we will continue to twist and adapt. We have no values - reason why tribalism, fear, compromise and corruption reigns.

Honestly no, I don't have control over what johncris would 'put mouth' or not to...I was qualified as at 1999 to vote but I have NEVER VOTED before, till date!!..so the issue of kinsman or not is not true...I am particularly weary of Nig politics having worked closely with a politician before..From experience on the field, I find out that Nigerians do not really care about who is in power so far they can get crumbs..The people supporting Tinubu knew he's not the best at the moment, and I honestly believe that the people supporting Obi are overly sentimental, emotional with a little touch of tribalism, crass, and they probably do not know OBI, just the bandwagon!!!
I was subtly supporting Buhari in 2015 and I remember what my dad told me, he said " Anyone who is old enough when GMB was military president would never pray for him to return under any guise unless of course you have SOMETHING to benefit'...I almost quarrel with him then because I have been influenced by the mob, the same mob that says even if Buhari present nepa bill as certificate, we will vote him!!! I will never pander to the MOB AGAIN...
Obviously, we allow people who had something to benefit railroad us into that 2015 mess...In 2023, I saw almost THE SAME group of people leading the mob on a similar pattern, and I said 'ALLOW people do whatever pleases them'..
For Johncris, I know his struggle, I have been there before, he's been on here couple of time soliciting for fund for one thing or the other, help can come from either way and he doesn't needs to annoy one group to please another, albeit politically....It's just WISDOM!!!
Moreover, election is OVER and TINUBU is our president till 2027, atleast...There is nothing you and I can do about it...I would rather prefer a discussion on how we can NAVIGATE this next 4 years, believe me people are still MAKING it!
I honestly think we should let it rest and focus on what this thread is meant for; EHAILING and it's associated risk/struggles etc..#shalom

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2023
dapotemi:

Honestly no, I don't have control over what johncris would 'put mouth' or not to...I was qualified as at 1999 to vote but I have NEVER VOTED before, till date!!..so the issue of kinsman or not is not true...I am particularly weary of Nig politics having worked closely with a politician before..From experience on the field, I find out that Nigerians do not really care about who is in power so far they can get crumbs..The people supporting Tinubu knew he's not the best at the moment, and I honestly believe that the people supporting Obi are overly sentimental, emotional with a little touch of tribalism, crass, and they probably do not know OBI, just the bandwagon!!!
I was subtly supporting Buhari in 2015 and I remember what my dad told me, he said " Anyone who is old enough when GMB was military president would never pray for him to return under any guise unless of course you have SOMETHING to benefit'...I almost quarrel with him then because I have been influenced by the mob, the same mob that says even if Buhari present nepa bill as certificate, we will vote him!!! I will never pander to the MOB AGAIN...
Obviously, we allow people who had something to benefit railroad us into that 2015 mess...In 2023, I saw almost THE SAME group of people leading the mob on a similar pattern, and I said 'ALLOW people do whatever pleases them'..
For Johncris, I know his struggle, I have been there before, he's been on here couple of time soliciting for fund for one thing or the other, help can come from either way and he doesn't needs to annoy one group to please another, albeit politically....It's just WISDOM!!!
Moreover, election is OVER and TINUBU is our president till 2027, atleast...There is nothing you and I can do about it...I would rather prefer a discussion on how we can NAVIGATE this next 4 years, believe me people are still MAKING it!
I honestly think we should let it rest and focus on what this thread is meant for; EHAILING and it's associated risk/struggles etc..#shalom

You made cogent points even though they will tag you as a tribalist. I never voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019. I don't follow mobs like a zombie.

I voted for Tinubu, it's my choice and that should be respected. I have my reservations on a lot of issues as regards discussing politics here, I only dish out one or two when people cross their lanes.

If I fully go out on people and give them the right measure of what they put out to me I'm sure even the silent Batists here will shake their heads when reading my comments.

The ones who claim to be outside the country will see 2 gays kissing in public and will overlook it but will come to Nairaland to try and force me into accepting what I don't like.

When you ask them to provide proofs that I'm the trouble maker or Genesis of the problems here, they fail to do so even despite placing heavy bets.

The subsidy has been removed, discussions here should be based on how to get CNG to replace our petrol cars just as the FG has proposed 250 - 400 naira per kg for CNG but what do we have? People who want the country to burn so they can have a point to prove.

If I bring up such suggestion, they will start tagging me with terrible and unprintable insults. Like I said earlier, what I have deleted on many occasions is just 10% of what many of them have asked me to stop tagging/quoting them over.

This thread would rather be locked than me subjecting to a headless mob. They are only a little fiercer than Buharists but this too shall pass.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2023
donbrowser:

He died since 2007. No evidence grin

Abi you exhumed his corpse and cut his thumb ni?

Why you come dey ask me grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2023
dav1002:

Always being on the receiving end yet go dey brag

Online millonaire wey dem dey always help

What a fool you are!!

No park commot for your mama house you hear

Okponu

Look at this greedy beggar no wonder you have a failed trip after loosing 1070 on a cancelled trip. Olodo...

Keep hustling backward... Fuul

We people like us give our other hands don't hear or see it... Wait for me to announce give away so you'll invite your generation almajuries to line up here... Una go wait for my junction tire... Sapa go kill una to hear me announce give away.

Shameless beggar

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2023
donbrowser:

You made cogent points even though they will tag you as a tribalist. I never voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019. I don't follow mobs like a zombie.

I voted for Tinubu, it's my choice and that should be respected. I have my reservations on a lot of issues as regards discussing politics here, I only dish out one or two when people cross their lanes.

If I fully go out on people and give them the right measure of what they put out to me I'm sure even the silent Batists here will shake their heads when reading my comments.

The ones who claim to be outside the country will see 2 gays kissing in public and will overlook it but will come to Nairaland to try and force me into accepting what I don't like.

When you ask them to provide proofs that I'm the trouble maker or Genesis of the problems here, they fail to do so even despite placing heavy bets.

The subsidy has been removed, discussions here should be based on how to get CNG to replace our petrol cars just as the FG has proposed 250 - 400 naira per kg for CNG but what do we have? People who want the country to burn so they can have a point to prove.

If I bring up such suggestion, they will start tagging me with terrible and unprintable insults. Like I said earlier, what I have deleted on many occasions is just 10% of what many of them have asked me to stop tagging/quoting them over.

This thread would rather be locked than me subjecting to a headless mob. They are only a little fiercer than Buharists but this too shall pass.

Peace

Okay can we atleast rest now that your elected president has been confirmed the winner of the election?

Stop detailing the thread

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2023
dav1002:

Lmao... yesterday afternoon I was on the island when I saw a request on inDrive going to my area for 8600

It stayed for hours no driver picked it

I bid the highest which was 10700 she accepted

The thought of let me go home and just close from there crossed my thought
Then I decided to check the estimate on bolt oh boy I saw 18000 to 22000

Kai... the app was blood red!

Me wey sabi cancel i clicked cancel with false order and to my greatest surprise inDrive debited me 1070 and e no reflect for my refund tab or trip history

I just put on my bolt and saw a trip from Salem to phase one on 2.1 surge

Trip ended 6800 😂
The bold is what some drivers do on indrive and they will come here and complain that indrive debited them.
The only two scenario you will not be debited on indrive are:
(1) when you cancel immediately you accepted a ride with I refuse to take this ride, your money will not be removed at all.
(2) when you arrive PU point and waited the 5 minutes then cancel with rider didn't show (this will take your money to refund wallet).
Any other cancellation aside those two will take your money.
Back to yesterday's surge on bolt. I dropped a rider at Mende Maryland yesterday and I parked there to get order, omoh, come see as orders wanted to kill my phone. I was like what is happening?
My mind just said make I check bolt app, omoh, everywhere red like chilli pepper. I was like, oooh no wonderrrrrr. cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's why I made the comment yesterday about bolt drivers being quiet like say we no know wetin dey sup that yesterday. grin grin
Awón lowkey millionaires ika. grin
Omoh, everywhere red like mad.

Much respect, boss.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2023
No matter the app you are using.. you still surely make money if you know how the whole system works.

I also only use Indriver.

Makes me feel comfortable and calculator no matter the surge on bolt. We self they cash out but guess what. Some of the riders don they normalize high prizes well well based on stay bolt on kill them and it is good because Indriver na continuity plus he dey carry me go anywhere I won go.

May the odds of life always be in our favor.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IbnB: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
donbrowser:

That makes me the son of a president of the largest black nation.
See your god here, he's a prisoner that will continue to sleep w1th my mother, mess with the bra1n of my parents and unborn k1ds. He still sends his subjects to flọ́g them every Mònday and confines them to their caves. Well, the city built by my father will accommodate many of my m1serable kind because we have that sympathy.

ONKR. Ayírí ọmọ IPOB

No it doesn't, no be Tinubu sperm na ya faher mumu sperm. It only makes you Tinubu's lab rat

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Believe it or not, these two accounts belong to one and the same person undecided

Sometimes I honestly wonder why a human being will be so preoccupied with this type of behavior on a forum like nairaland. There are some actions you see and start to wonder out loud to yourself saying "what manner of man is this?"

The only thing he wants is to scatter - scatter - scatter . . . It's sad.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
dapotemi:

Wow! Nice to read such from you today. Hopefully you meant these words in the sentence you posted above.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
dapotemi:

I dont think u should abstain from voting or be docile about politics. It should be a crime. That's why a Buhari, Tinubu and most likely an Atiku will become President of Nigeria. If less than 10% of the population decides for u and I. This 10% are largly illiterates, and people who aren't informed enough to make d best decision. if we continue this way, we can't have it good by any standards.
Johncris has a right to choose his preferred candidate and be vocal about it irrespective of his financial situation. I prefer that to a sycophant, a hypocrite or a bootlicker 💯 times over. Even if I am at the verge of starvation, I wouldn't agree to work for a killer, corrupt politician. It's not wisdom, it's lacking values.
Don't be influenced by any mob, find a good man with a good record, integrity and transparency, a man that fears God and support him. That way even ur adversaries will not have anything bad to say about u. Better to support someone who will lose than to stay on d sidelines and watch a thief and an incompetent man take over your common wealth.

I agree there is nothing we can do again, but that doesn't stop us from discussing our problem while thinking if solutions.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pearl1910:

I dont think u should abstain from voting or be docile about politics. It should be a crime. That's why a Buhari, Tinubu and most likely an Atiku will become President of Nigeria. If less than 10% of the population decides for u and I. This 10% are largly illiterates, and people who aren't informed enough to make d best decision. if we continue this way, we can't have it good by any standards.
Johncris has a right to choose his preferred candidate and be vocal about it irrespective of his financial situation. I prefer that to a sycophant, a hypocrite or a bootlicker 💯 times over. Even if I am at the verge of starvation, I wouldn't agree to work for a killer, corrupt politician. It's not wisdom, it's lacking values.
Don't be influenced by any mob, find a good man with a good record, integrity and transparency, a man that fears God and support him. That way even ur adversaries will not have anything bad to say about u. Better to support someone who will lose than to stay on d sidelines and watch a thief and an incompetent man take over your common wealth.

I agree there is nothing we can do again, but that doesn't stop us from discussing our problem while thinking if solutions.

Same person that wants to slap sense into my head for supporting Tinubu. Ayírí Oponu akindanidani. What's the definition of hypocrisy again?

Ayírí. ONKR. Na before I dey wait for Una to come before I talk, this time around. I go dey tag una myself ni.

Atiku, Tinubu and Buhari should not be President. Only Obi should be president. I have told you several times, before I can take you serious, you need to relocate back to Anambra and drive Uber for like 6 months.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Conner44:
Believe it or not, these two accounts belong to one and the same person undecided

Sometimes I honestly wonder why a human being will be so preoccupied with this type of behavior on a forum like nairaland. There are some actions you see and start to wonder out loud to yourself saying [b] "what manner of man is this?" [/b]OG...😆

I dey hail.. Keep doing the right thing

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
dapotemi:

The bolded is false. You guys that supported buhari in 2015 should just accept the fact that you made mistake and stop relating it with Obi's support. The difference is like night and day. Obi's supporters subjected him to several scrutiny. Even non supporter like Adeola fayehun as well as nigerians in diaspora did same. He answered them with examples of similar things he did when he was a governor.
What Obi's supporters did was to spread those interview videos to nooks and crannies, hence, the mad support.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
U have d right to support whoever u want. When u have an obviously bad choice, it is ignorable. But when u gloat about it even in the midst of the suffering caused by the man, then something is definitely wrong with u and u should get therapy. But offcourse mad man no dey gree say him mad, so they have to be reset by force. On the contrary, when u show u aren't mad but intentionally being malignant then u should be avoided.
Yemi Osinbajo was my first choice before the criminal dealer bought the whole Eagle square. Like Dapotemi said, u can support someone and he turns out not to be what u thought, if PO or PYO won and Nigeria was like this, God knows I will not have the voice or face to be seen or heard in public.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Glithronix:

The bold is what some drivers do on indrive and they will come here and complain that indrive debited them.
(1) when you cancel immediately you accepted a ride with I refuse to take this ride, your money will not be removed at all.
(2) when you arrive PU point and waited the 5 minutes then cancel with rider didn't show (this will take your money to refund wallet).
Back to yesterday's surge on bolt. I dropped a rider at Mende Maryland yesterday and I parked there to get order, omoh, come see as orders wanted to kill my phone. I was like what is happening?
My mind just said make I check bolt app, omoh, everywhere red like chilli pepper. I was like, oooh no wonderrrrrr. cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's why I made the comment yesterday about bolt drivers being quiet like say we no know wetin dey sup that yesterday. grin grin

Much respect, boss.
Baba Glithronix, there's no loyalty to any of these apps. Anyone that guarantees more returns at any given time is welcomed. Indrive get hin own palaba, e.g that automatic start is very annoying. Also, now you have to pay in advance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pearl1910:

This!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
konkoabove:

The bolded is false. You guys that supported buhari in 2015 should just accept the fact that you made mistake and stop relating it with Obi's support. The difference is like night and day. Obi's supporters subjected him to several scrutiny. Even non supporter like Adeola fayehun as well as nigerians in diaspora did same. He answered them with examples of similar things he did when he was a governor.
What Obi's supporters did was to spread those interview videos to nooks and crannies, hence, the mad support.

Where did he answer why doctors were on strike for 13 months? The longest in the history of the country for doctors. Where?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Evening my brothers, its been a long long time.

How una dey?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
OJURONGBE1:
Evening my brothers, its been a long long time.

How una dey?

Bro.. Long time.. How's it going..? Which side of the divide are you now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
konkoabove:

Baba Glithro.nix, there's no loyalty to any of these apps. Anyone that guarantees more returns at any given time is welcomed. Indrive get hin own palaba, e.g that automatic start is very annoying. Also, now you have to pay in advance.
Sure, baba.
No loyalty to any of them.
I don talk am before say if indrive start one strange rubbish that doesn't favour drivers tomorrow, I go improvise straight.
Na cos they're doing normal some of us still dey cruise on them smoothly.
Paying in advance is even better than owing in advance.
Also, automatic starting a ride is on the driver nahhh. It won't just start automatic. Maybe una never capture am.
It loads before it starts which I have discovered long time ago.
So, when it's loading like that and I am yet to get to PU point, I will cut it (repeatedly) and I will keep my eyes on it till I get to PU point.
When you get to PU point, it will not start again until you leave, or you press "start ride" by yourself.
See screenshot below. I just saved it that time I discovered it. It's been long.

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Conner44:

Sometimes I honestly wonder why a human being will be so preoccupied with this type of behavior on a forum like nairaland. There are some actions you see and start to wonder out loud to yourself saying "what manner of man is this?"

You're so jobless you have the time to scour nairaland doing detective work for seun for free

And no, the fact I registered around the same period with that other dude doesnt make us the same. Use your brain, zombie; & don't forget to get a life while you're at it, you're pathetically underemployed

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Glithronix:

Sure, baba.
No loyalty to any of them.
I don talk am before say if indrive start one strange rubbish that doesn't favour drivers tomorrow, I go improvise straight.
Na cos they're doing normal some of us still dey cruise on them smoothly.
Paying in advance is even better than owing in advance.
Also, automatic starting a ride is on the driver nahhh. It won't just start automatic. Maybe una never capture am.
It loads before it starts which I have discovered long time ago.
So, when it's loading like that and I am yet to get to PU point, I will cut it (repeatedly) and I will keep my eyes on it till I get to PU point.
When you get to PU point, it will not start again until you leave, or you press "start ride" by yourself.
See screenshot below. I just saved it that time I discovered it. It's been long.

Much respect, baba.
Thanks, Glithronix for this exposition. Sometimes, I can't prevent the auto-start due to concurrent events like using the map to the pick-up location, and at the same time, an impatient rider calling to know where you are.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Felicity0001:

Look at this greedy beggar no wonder you have a failed trip after loosing 1070 on a cancelled trip. Olodo...

Keep hustling backward... Fuul

We people like us give our other hands don't hear or see it... Wait for me to announce give away so you'll invite your generation almajuries to line up here... Una go wait for my junction tire... Sapa go kill una to hear me announce give away.

Shameless beggar

Atleast I am bold enough to partake in give away with my main moniker

Unlike you this online rich man who runs to his alternate moniker to drop aza

Shameful he-goat

So loosing 1070 on a 50km with eta of an hour trip and gaining 6k plus on a 6km trip in less than 15mins is hustling backward

No wonder you're a failure

one who fails at anything and everything

No wonder you're still in your mom's house

A man with a wife and children

I pity you

Tueh!

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.

Well wetin make me cancel the inDrive order was that

I saw the order stayed long without anyone bidding for it so since it was towards my area I decided to give it a try with the highest bid and voila she accepted and started chatting me up immediately

I shock say she accepted the highest bid so I say make I check bolt

Omo I saw the estimate for that same destination to be 18000-22000

It was then I got the gist and cancelled oh
Lmao

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Learn to control and regulate your emotions. This is one skill set everyone needs to learn...Pause and think before you act.....As we dey insult ourself abeg make we dey remember MENTAL HEALTH!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
NewDea4:

You're so jobless you have the time to scour nairaland doing detective work for seun for free

And no, the fact I registered around the same period with that other dude doesnt make us the same. Use your brain, zombie; & don't forget to get a life while you're at it, you're pathetically underemployed

Mschew undecided

The only thing I agreed with you was that if you ever come here and post as you usually do when you have smoked colorado I will immediately expose that your particular account, and maybe a few more from the other sections and threads you're also actively terrorising.

simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) ... (5733) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.