Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4975810 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:56am
Omoapena:

Well, I don't want to be pessimistic yet...

Let me just see how things unfold.

But from my perspective, he does look genuine...

You dey use us catch cruise , he no even offer to fill your tank 🤭🤭 .

Ghetto, ghetto, ghetto, ghetto we livin'
These streets remind me of quicksand
When your on it you'll keep goin' down
And there's no one to hold on too
And there's no one to pull you out you keep on fallin'
And no one can here you callin'
So you end up self destructing

🎵 Akon - Ghetto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:15am
YeyeGbami:

You dey use us catch cruise , he no even offer to fill your tank 🤭🤭 .

Ghetto, ghetto, ghetto, ghetto we livin'
These streets remind me of quicksand
When your on it you'll keep goin' down
And there's no one to hold on too
And there's no one to pull you out you keep on fallin'
And no one can here you callin'
So you end up self destructing

🎵 Akon - Ghetto

I just hope his story no gobe like the new song in town ngo ngo ngo kwo..... brain jotter don see another challenge be that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fatbam003: 8:49am
This guy just dey one corner, playing on readers intelligence with his episodic false narratives.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:57am
Fatbam003:
This guy just dey one corner, playing on readers intelligence with his episodic false narratives.

Lolz

Why will i lie on something like this, what do I tend to gain?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trippledots(m): 9:45am
How do you stress your whole day, and then come back to generator noise, stress of switching off and on the generator, or even darkness??

Go solar! Oh, you don't have the lump sum to do it?? Oya check here https://www.nairaland.com/8099983/go-solar-pay-small-small
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:31pm
Omoapena:

Lolz

Why will i lie on something like this, what do I tend to gain?

Bros this man go do you gwo gwo gwo ngwo las las, collect part of money now ooo.
grin cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bestrades2: 5:14pm
Bestrades2:

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..@
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 6:19pm
Where is donbrowser?

Even if he is a failed uber driver, he was still an exciting member here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.