Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,919 members, 7,945,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5076445 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) ... (5786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pheelhip(m): 6:19am On Sep 05
Checkings:
My problem with bolt is the fact I can't choose the amount myself. Most annoying part is seeing them give the rider bonus and still charging you commission ontop

I have left bolt long ago
They will bring me a location I don't want to go and still reduce my attention rate if I refuse to accept it.

Their commission doesn't seat well with me and I'm not the type that likes to bargain offline trips with a passenger.

So now I use indrive, I start work very early in the morning when there's less traffic, choose locations I am familiar with and wish to go, I choose my preferred rates my self. I choose location where I know I will get another passenger to another proffered location. I use AC at intervals.

I continue in afternoon around 1pm ehen everyone settle in their offices when the traffic is abit moving, I do 4trip and log off again till 7 to 10pm.

I goto my private work 3days a week and use other days as being a rider. So it's very convenient for me.
You should prioritize your car condition too and not just be going everywhere bolt suggests for you.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 6:34am On Sep 05
[quote author=IFSHR post=131859100]If you guys don’t mind as my support to this group I will like to give 200k to be shared by Pearl or any other known monkier to 10 known partners here just to support with fueling.. ..

pls strictly known people from here .... 20k each.. oga pearl if u can mention me your aza.. I will send the fund asap.. my email don’t work.. so direct message won’t work.. thanks ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 6:42am On Sep 05
IFSHR:
If you guys don’t mind as my support to this group I will like to give 200k to be shared by Pearl or any other known monkier to 10 known partners here just to support with fueling.. ..

pls strictly known people from here .... 20k each.. oga pearl if u can mention me your aza.. I will send the fund asap.. my email don’t work.. so direct message won’t work.. thanks ..
Opay.
God bless you and your family
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:54am On Sep 05
@ NNPC Herbert Macaulay, Sabo. Just got here and queue has already gotten to almost dodo pizza and "The place"
Filling station never even begin sell fuel.

Gonna be a long wait
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:07am On Sep 05
Barbiturate:
@ NNPC Herbert Macaulay, Sabo. Just got here and queue has already gotten to almost dodo pizza and "The place"
Filling station never even begin sell fuel.

Gonna be a long wait

I think Dangote starting operation is where all this problem is coming from. Stations are being mindful of the outcome and eventual price as well. I’ve place calls all thro my area and no station is selling. Queuing seem out of the option for me right now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PinkNature(m): 7:12am On Sep 05
IFSHR:
If you guys don’t mind as my support to this group I will like to give 200k to be shared by Pearl or any other known monkier to 10 known partners here just to support with fueling.. ..

7039404452 (Opay)

This is Akanniade10 I lost that acct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:12am On Sep 05
Gentlelife50:

I said something like this on this thread the last time the scarcity was tight, see how they are rushing it and even bragging how they will buy it even it's sold at 2k, like it's been said naija politicians are the most fortunate on this earth.
Where else does this rubbish happen?

Lol… we adjust so quickly in this country. I think the last protests, Nigerians scored own goal. Everything was nipped and they saw we can only bark, but no action.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:21am On Sep 05
But ....... it's funny how people are not even talking about the price but the scarcity.............omo tinubu do this one ooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:24am On Sep 05
Kaymaxi2222:
But ....... it's funny how people are not even talking about the price but the scarcity.............omo tinubu do this one ooooo

Lol… scarcity will always attract values. Pure economics. These people hold us for tight angle. The pathetic side to this, an average Nigerian survive on daily income, we can’t even go on strike for 3 days, almost everybody will be begging for the strike to be called off.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:29am On Sep 05
pope191:

Lol… scarcity will always attract values. Pure economics. These people hold us for tight angle. The pathetic side to this, an average Nigerian survive on daily income, we can’t even go on strike for 3 days, almost everybody will be begging for the strike to be called off.
yeah the last one really affected my plans......but at this rate I no go mind ooo cause we might be thinking that we will transfer the cost of this fuel to our rider but there is limit to everything, people will rarely order online and might opt for public transport and those that use public transport will be relegated to trekking.....God abeg oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:41am On Sep 05
I swear, Nigeria can depress someone sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:44am On Sep 05
pope191:

I’ve place calls all thro my area and no station is selling. Queuing seem out of the option for me right now.

Chai, I feel U bro. Filling stations are selling around here, it's just the long queues. I for help you buy in gallon but they don't allow it again and your house far from here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:44am On Sep 05
Kaymaxi2222:

We in PH have been buying 970 for months and now it's 1300. Even as most filling stations are not selling, there is hardly any queue and that in my opinion is because people can no longer afford to buy.

This guy said his reserve light was on when he bought at 1300/litre. He bought 10k and the light didn't go off.

I guess we have to wait to see what NLC does this time as it appears only them can force the hand of the govt. The govt. clearly does not rate our protest. Just look at the audacity to increase fuel price few weeks after a nationwide protest.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:45am On Sep 05
pheelhip:

I have left bolt long ago
They will bring me a location I don't want to go and still reduce my attention rate if I refuse to accept it.

Their commission doesn't seat well with me and I'm not the type that likes to bargain offline trips with a passenger.

So now I use indrive, I start work very early in the morning when there's less traffic, choose locations I am familiar with and wish to go, I choose my preferred rates my self. I choose location where I know I will get another passenger to another proffered location. I use AC at intervals.

I continue in afternoon around 1pm ehen everyone settle in their offices when the traffic is abit moving, I do 4trip and log off again till 7 to 10pm.

I goto my private work 3days a week and use other days as being a rider. So it's very convenient for me.
You should prioritize your car condition too and not just be going everywhere bolt suggests for you.

Declining request doesn't have negative impact anymore, even if you decline 200 request, if will only reduce your acceptance rate but won't effect anything like suspension or blocking so you can always decline that unwanted trip and wait for the one that will favour you.

Indrive is good but you can't rely on it cox some fare will just vex you and one thing I hate about indrive, you can't even take off your eyes from the request interface coz you might miss a good request if you do and sometimes, it takes a long time before you will see that worthy trip and you can't just stay on that app for minutes looking for the trip..

Bolt still remains the best

@Pearl pls I'm also interested in the offer. Thanks😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:49am On Sep 05
Itsrm:

We in PH have been buying 970 for months and now it's 1300. Even as most filling stations are not selling, there is hardly any queue and that in my opinion is because people can no longer afford to buy.

This guy said his reserve light was on when he bought at 1300/litre. He bought 10k and the light didn't go off.

I guess we have to wait to see what NLC does this time as it appears only them can force the hand of the govt. The govt. clearly does not rate our protest. Just look at the audacity to increase fuel price few weeks after a nationwide protest.

True.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:52am On Sep 05
Itsrm:

the story is kind of different here in Lagos because at almost 900 now the queue for filling station is still very long, makes me wonder if there is anything we Nigerians ain't gonna take from this govt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:57am On Sep 05
pope191:

Lol… we adjust so quickly in this country. I think the last protests, Nigerians scored own goal. Everything was nipped and they saw we can only bark, but no action.

Any protest without a face can be quenched easily; and a country that is suffering from religious and tribal sentiments? Abeg

I expected NLC to jump on that protest, but i was disappointed

Lastly, the protest didn't have any particular focus. EndBadGovernance is generic.

I really hope we don't protest. Let us bear it till 2027 and let me see if hardship can reset the brain of the poor.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:58am On Sep 05
Kaymaxi2222:
the story is kind of different here in Lagos because at almost 900 now the queue for filling station is still very long, makes me wonder if there is anything we Nigerians ain't gonna take from this govt

The truth is, fuel in Nigeria is like food, people will still buy no matter the price cox we can't live without fuel.

Fuel sustain our daily activities, I wish we can just go back to buhari era, at least buhari did it for 8years and fuel price was still very much affordable, maybe they should just take the policy back to buhari era, at this point, I don't care if subsidizing the fuel benefits some certain people, the fuel should just be affordable for common man...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:02am On Sep 05
izzou:

Any protest without a face can be quenched easily; and a country that is suffering from religious and tribal sentiments? Abeg

I expected NLC to jump on that protest, but i was disappointed

Lastly, the protest didn't have any particular focus. EndBadGovernance is generic.

I really hope we don't protest. Let us bear it till 2027 and let me see if hardship can reset the brain of the poor.

Yeah, the protest theme just doesn't have head.

It should have been #ReverseFuelPrice or ReturnSubsidy self.

Trust me, if we retain or accept this fuel price till December, many things will be affected and alot of people will die of hunger, something has to be done now or we face the heat seriously...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:02am On Sep 05
Kaymaxi2222:

Apparently, you guys in Lagos have more disposable income and higher purchasing power

And even at that, I believe the queue will reduce if not disappear should the price change to 1300

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlphaNugget(m): 8:04am On Sep 05
IFSHR:
Post modified .. pearl got the message already..
Thanks for this bro, I will post my aza when requested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:09am On Sep 05
Itsrm:

Apparently, you guys in Lagos have more disposable income and higher purchasing power

And even at that, I believe the queue will reduce if not disappear should the price change to 1300

Even if it's being sold for 1300 in Lagos, and only few stations are selling, there will still be queue. Availability is what will reduce the queue and not price cox Lagos is business hub, and people will have to work no matter the price...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:10am On Sep 05
Omoapena:

Yeah, the protest theme just doesn't have head.

It should have been #ReverseFuelPrice or ReturnSubsidy self.

Trust me, if we retain or accept this fuel price till December, many things will be affected and alot of people will die of hunger, something has to be done now or we face the heat seriously...

I am not God, but it is almost impossible for Nigeria to come back from this.

Floating the naira was where he shot himself on the foot.

We should also be reminded that as the naira crashes further, the price of PMS would go up. Before December, NNPC go dey sell pass 1k plus.

By 2027, Work done by the government = Zero, because a poor economy and insecurity would wipe every achievement off

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:15am On Sep 05
IFSHR:
Post modified .. pearl got the message already..

God bless you Chief... The Good Lord will replenish your purse, bless you in the land of your sojourn, give u permanent stay and make u prosper greatly. Amen🤝

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:17am On Sep 05
izzou:
A graduate that doesn't know that converting a car to using CNG is disadvantageous, because the cylinder eats up your trunk space; a car for ehailing for that matter

There's a reason why buses and trucks are the potential targets

A graduate that doesn't know we have a limited number of CNG stations in Lagos. The last time i checked, we only have two on Lagos/Ibadan expressway.

TikTok Graduate
we have more than 2 in Lagos sir ... There is one at mobil in agidingbi that is operating well but I agree that it will eat the space of your trunk as E hailing driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:17am On Sep 05
Kaymaxi2222:
yeah the last one really affected my plans......but at this rate I no go mind ooo cause we might be thinking that we will transfer the cost of this fuel to our rider but there is limit to everything, people will rarely order online and might opt for public transport and those that use public transport will be relegated to trekking.....God abeg oooo

Last week FG gave traders one month to bring down the prices of foodstuffs. This week FG increase price of PMS.

E lo fokan bale... A ma gbe wa lé

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:18am On Sep 05
Abeg any update on filling station selling fuel on the mainland

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:18am On Sep 05
Omoapena:

Even if it's being sold for 1300 in Lagos, and only few stations are selling, there will still be queue. Availability is what will reduce the queue and not price cox Lagos is business hub, and people will have to work no matter the price...

You may be right but at N1,300, using public transport will feel like entering a Rolls Royce to most people. A lot more will park their cars.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:20am On Sep 05
Kaymaxi2222:

A ball will continue to move in motion, unless force acts on it. Almost everyone have a plan in view, but sometimes we just have to sacrifice for greater purpose.

Told someone yesterday, this party or surge will come to end the moment there’s availability of fuel. It’s all about Demand and Supply, much drivers, low price. Rider barely care the cost of gas and the pathetic side to this, one driver go still carry yeye price like gbami. The biggest winner in all of this is the app coy. They go just deh sip their wine somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:20am On Sep 05
obinoral1179:
we have more than 2 in Lagos sir ... There is one at mobil in agidingbi that is operating well but I agree that it will eat the space of your trunk as E hailing driver

Aside from eating up space in the trunk, cost of conversion is way too expensive.

It's almost 1m if not more than self, which driver will conveniently cough out a million to convert car from gasoline to CNG...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:21am On Sep 05
obinoral1179:

He only said 2 in the whole of Lagos/Ibadan Expressway...

See my guy maintain Steeze and composure make I no dance for you o. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:22am On Sep 05
Barbiturate:

Chai, I feel U bro. Filling stations are selling around here, it's just the long queues. I for help you buy in gallon but they don't allow it again and your house far from here.

Thanks boss. I need that fuel like air, even if to go around. Scared to use the little left. I no fit push car grin even people have refused to go to work like this. What a time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) ... (5786) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR, Djdamian(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.