Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5144295 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) ... (5830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:57am On Sep 05
izzou:

Thank you bro. I am grateful.

As much as i would love the offer, I don't drive on ehailing anymore.

So, i willingly ask that you give my slot to some other active driver.

I am grateful you chose me. God bless you, and IFHSR

You've done noble 👍👌
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:02am On Sep 05
Nakashima:
tojahh,they listed you,abeg pls if you dont need it, abeg make them transfer it to me sad

Aww. I need am to buy fuel like this. Since last night na I sleep for fuel station, make I take am as my reward.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:02am On Sep 05
Omoapena:

It is better if you have the money, to cough out a million at once for CNG is what people can't afford, that 150k fuel weekly isn't what you spend at once, but spending 1m at once, it's not that easy🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I marvel when I see people use car worth 7m presently for this hustle. I respect Barbiturates and GeneralZodd decision for using spider. No be me, thro introspect into the hustle is rotating circle, unless you play winners take it all or you continue to put your car in shape, which will cost a fortune. If you try and save 3 million between Jan to December 7m car for don reach 11m. So what’s the money worth, even when you intend to sell your car?

If you do like 240k in a week, that if all drivers can easily do that and you spend 150k on gas, remove commission and maintenance, what is left? Nah Tinubu empire person deh work for. My point, anyone that still have a year or 2 left in the hustle, even you can sell your car at the value of one with CNG, should strive to convert. I only don’t know much about CNG the effects right now in term of side effects. Even before boss passed on, I don deh reason covert my gen to gas. Like kerosine, we need to admit, it’s like we are gradually shifting away from PMS.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:05am On Sep 05
Pearl1910:
On the subsidy from IFSHR. He has done an initial list. I will include a few more people. Very active and committed people on this thread only. Whether u are Ant, Hoodlum or Lazy category 😃 Will extend to weekend so I can search through and bring out more names and for people to see it and drop their stuff.

NB: Can we do 10k or 15k each so more people can be accommodated?

Omo, if u see Pearl and Gabrinchi for the final list I no wan hear pim o grin

And I don’t say I no go carry Olosho again 😂

I appreciate at IFHRS. Abeg make una add Donbrowser em self nah human being.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:07am On Sep 05
pope191:

I marvel when I see people use car worth 7m presently for this hustle. I respect Barbiturates and GeneralZodd decision for using spider. No be me, thro introspect into the hustle is rotating circle, unless you play winners take it all or you continue to put your car in shape, which will cost a fortune. If you try and save 3 million between Jan to December 7m car for don reach 11m. So what’s the money worth, even when you intend to sell your car?

If you do like 240k in a week, that if all drivers can easily do that and you spend 150k on gas, remove commission and maintenance, what is left? Nah Tinubu empire person deh work for. My point, anyone that still have a year or 2 left in the hustle, even you can sell your car at the value of one with CNG, should strive to convert. I only don’t know much about CNG the effects right now in term of side effects. Even before boss passed on, I don deh reason covert my gen to gas. Like kerosine, we need to admit, it’s like we are gradually shifting away from PMS.

There's a program from FG for Abuja Ehailing Drivers. It's like a loan to cover for CNG conversion if you so want. It's 1m+ to be repaid in 2 years. I think saying 4k (not sure). My cousin is already billed for next week Thursday to covert his Corolla to CNG.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:07am On Sep 05
SHOOPSYN:

We are going to protest this list by IFSHR and Pearl grin. You put boss Izzou, Tojah, Pearl and Pope wey no need money. We are protesting the list.

If you phone screen no go blink, una transformer go blow for 6 months. For this balablu season 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:09am On Sep 05
Pearl1910:
On the subsidy from IFSHR. He has done an initial list. I will include a few more people. Very active and committed people on this thread only. Whether u are Ant, Hoodlum or Lazy category 😃 Will extend to weekend so I can search through and bring out more names and for people to see it and drop their stuff.

I no make merit list..... Pearl consider me for supplimentary list replace me with pope he is a big man... He doesn't need it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:10am On Sep 05
pope191:

And I don’t say I no go carry Olosho again 😂

I appreciate at IFHRS. Abeg make una add Donbrowser em self nah human being.
Boss don't be like this,you don't need this money.... leave am for us now...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:13am On Sep 05
izzou:

let me take your slot boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pheelhip(m): 9:14am On Sep 05
Omoapena:

Declining request doesn't have negative impact anymore, even if you decline 200 request, if will only reduce your acceptance rate but won't effect anything like suspension or blocking so you can always decline that unwanted trip and wait for the one that will favour you.

Indrive is good but you can't rely on it cox some fare will just vex you and one thing I hate about indrive, you can't even take off your eyes from the request interface coz you might miss a good request if you do and sometimes, it takes a long time before you will see that worthy trip and you can't just stay on that app for minutes looking for the trip..

Bolt still remains the best

@Pearl pls I'm also interested in the offer. Thanks😊

You are right, you can't take your eyes off the request Interface truly but I have gotten used to it as its user.
Indrive lately have increased their fare rate.

It atimes takes minutes before bolt will bring your preferred location, and after their 25% commission, the actual fare rate tallys somewhat with that of indrive.

I'm not always in an hurry to accept trips on indrive, also I don't goto locations where I will not get trip requests in time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:15am On Sep 05
Pearl1910:

Donbrowser when he sees the list grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:17am On Sep 05
pheelhip:

You are right, you can't take your eyes off the request Interface truly but I have gotten used to it as its user.

It atimes takes minutes before bolt will bring your preferred location, and after their 25% commission, the actual fare rate tallys somewhat with that of indrive.

I'm not always in an hurry to accept trips on indrive, also I don't goto locations where I will not get trip requests in time.

What I do most of the times, if I'm not in high surge zone, I make use of indrive, but if I'm in high surge zone, I switch to bolt and will set destination to far distance so that when I get the trip, it will make sense, and most of the times, I convert that trip to offline so I can reserve my chances of setting destination...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:19am On Sep 05
tojahh:

There's a program from FG for Abuja Ehailing Drivers. It's like a loan to cover for CNG conversion if you so want. It's 1m+ to be repaid in 2 years. I think saying 4k (not sure). My cousin is already billed for next week Thursday to covert his Corolla to CNG.

This will actually make sense, they should bring it to Lagos...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:20am On Sep 05
obinoral1179:
let me take your slot boss

I am not in charge of the list, bros.

The money sef enter my eye grin, but i know it would be much impactful for those who are full time in the hustle.

Pearl is trying to reduce the gift and increase the list. Hopefully, it would accommodate you

Barbiturate:

You've done noble 👍👌

Thank you, Chief

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:27am On Sep 05
[quote author=izzou post=131863054]

The money sef enter my eye grin, but i know it would be much impactful for those who are full time in the hustle.

Pearl is trying to reduce the gift and increase the list. Hopefully, it would accommodate you

Pearl!

Don't reduce the largesse in the bid to widen the tax net beneficiary. It will defeat the purpose.

No matter how you try to accommodate all. There are still persons that won't get nothing and the cycle remains status quo. Do as instructed.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:29am On Sep 05
tojahh:

I no deh for anything FG. The pikin deh give school loan the other day, them don increase em school fees.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:31am On Sep 05
obinoral1179:
Boss don't be like this,you don't need this money.... leave am for us now...

Once your tear your APc card and denounce membership.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:37am On Sep 05
pheelhip:

Dey play

pheelhip:

After their 25% commission, the actual fare rate tallys somewhat with that of indrive.

It doesn't tally

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:39am On Sep 05
The reason why I think any protest in a bid to reduce pms pump price will be futile is

If Lagos spearheads the protest, other states go tell you they have been buying fuel for more than 900 naira for a long time so make all man rest.

The thought of even going to queue is tiring and I need to work
Kai

Don you really browse Nigerians for this Una regime oh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:42am On Sep 05
I can't even believe my full tank that was once 8k is now almost 65k now

This year alone I go don spend almost 1m on Fuelling alone

I know ehailing defenders go jump come and begin to say ehn na the riders go suffer am, with the prices I'm seeing now, na God hand we dey

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:49am On Sep 05
Barbiturate:

Dey play

It doesn't tally

When people say indrive price is better compared to bolt, I will just be thinking is their indrive different from mine?

Imagine someone ordering rides on indrive from alagbole to lekki phase 1 and offering 7500 but when I checked bolt price, I saw 15k and some people will say after commission, the price is the same. Even for the 15k wey bolt bring, I still feel it's low with the current fuel price and some people will pick 7500 or bid 10k highest on indrive.

I have been using indrive since 2021 but all the trips I've done on that platform is less than 1k and that's because i don't frequently use it...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:00am On Sep 05
∆∆∆∆ Bro, any driver wey buy fuel 855 upwards per litre, no suppose work on indrive for now, till dey adjust Wella. Just be on bolt

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 10:14am On Sep 05
izzou:

Give me your slot embarassed embarassed

Make I try recover small.

Shebi I go try register on Ehailing make I recover my money back?? cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:15am On Sep 05
izzou:

Thank you, Chief
You have done well boss ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:15am On Sep 05
Nezzjnr:

Give me your slot embarassed embarassed

Make I try recover small.

Shebi I go try register on Ehailing make I recover my money back?? cheesy

grin grin grin

You na Don na...Odogwu

You no need this kind money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 10:17am On Sep 05
pope191:

If you phone screen no go blink, una transformer go blow for 6 months. For this balablu season 🤦‍♂️
grin small play you turn it to gidigbo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 10:17am On Sep 05
izzou:

grin grin grin

You na Don na...Odogwu

You no need this kind money
Bros I need am pass anything ooo cheesy cheesy

No spare money for this Tinubu regime at all.

At least I go use am buy fuel for Church on Sunday cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:17am On Sep 05
pope191:

Once your tear your APc card and denounce membership.
I no get card to begin with..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:21am On Sep 05
Nezzjnr:

Bros I need am pass anything ooo cheesy cheesy

No spare money for this Tinubu regime at all.

At least I go use am buy fuel for Church on Sunday cheesy

You don start church?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:21am On Sep 05
tojahh:

make they bring am come Lagos abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:22am On Sep 05
SHOOPSYN:

grin small play you turn it to gidigbo.

Ajala the wicked 😂 I go don commot 2 teeth before I know say nah play. Ma bi nu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:23am On Sep 05
obinoral1179:
I no get card to begin with..

Baby steps to denouncing, use your full chest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) ... (5830) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: chillex8(m), Cineinfo(m), IFSHR and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.