Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,407 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5089425 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (5793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
waks1:
Have taxify remove their weekdays bonus? Abi na my app.. Pls confirm guys.
Ojoro don too much. Lol, guys dey use am shine. Dey wan send Taxify go back to their village, I carry yansh for Naija people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click below to get it on Whatsapp

You can click on any of the links to purchase that item immediately

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
kneo:

Change your phone. Get a 2 gig ram phone that is 4G enabled
See you just talking anyhow. Did you get to know about the phone. For your information, it's a 3g ram phone with 4g network. With two assisted GPS navigators.
So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
brogxy:

Campaigns? Me sef just dey luk them today. E no pain me as I neva chop any b4.
It's highly difficult to chop that their bonus, but people dey chop am sha. If u no know u no know. Me na once I don chop am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
slamstanlee:
that's how my minutes shows in large figures.... Crappy app
Sincerely, I am always scared when requests come on taxify cos diff things are involved.
1. Taxify doesn't impose location on rider's app, so you are most likely to get a different pickup location.
2. Rider cancel even when you have got to the pickup location.
3. You might have problems with your fare.
And when you have fare problem, Sorry might be your case like mine
The only thing That consoles me is the 15%. How I wished taxify can improve cos it pays driver's more

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Experienced drivers needed for 2 Hyundai elantra and 1 Toyota corolla
Call 07017993025

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
brogxy:

Sincerely, I am always scared when requests come on taxify cos diff things are involved.
1. Taxify doesn't impose location on rider's app, so you are most likely to get a different pickup location.
2. Rider cancel even when you have got to the pickup location.
3. You might have problems with your fare.
And when you have fare problem, Sorry might be your case like mine
The only thing That consoles me is the 15%. How I wished taxify can improve cos it pays driver's more

Only if Taxify will introduce cancellation fees even if it's 200 they will buckle up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Go on a free Taxify trip today.
Go to the mall 'cos why not.
It's worth 2500 Naira and it's for first trips only.

Steps:
1. Download Taxify and attach payment card.
2.Then go to promotions and enter code SM47W
3. Enjoy your free trip. It really is absolutely free.

Warning: Step 3 is very easy. Actually, the whole thing is very easy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:00am On Jun 05, 2018
I am writing a mini-manual called Taxi App Guy's Security for Partners.
If you are interested in reading, just click on the link below.
Some motivation would be nice.
So, if I get up to 50 what's app messages by 1 am 06/06/2018 requesting for the guide, then I'm sharing it free for the 50 fastest people.

Good luck
Taxi App Guy

Edited.

Here is a link to the Security for Partners manual.

Security for Partners
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2018
What's the best, fastest and cheapest way for Driver's license renewal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks, done.
TheCar:

I don't drive oooo.

I only have a car on the platform.

But since you're gonna be driving your ride on the platform (I assumd), you don't have to worry about driver recruitment.

Your only stress would be getting a good and experienced mechanic for your new ride plus don't joke and be stingy with preventive maintenance.

If you don't joke with preventive maintenance your car would stay in prestine condition minus minor dents that yellow bus go dash you for road. grin cheesy grin (But don't worry, comprehensive insurance go pay the bills for repair). grin grin

As for digits, send me a DM.

Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2018
mabeni:

None!
Follow the due process.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2018
iyaegin:
So i carried a rider yesterday from Anthony to Oregun.It was at around noon she complained on my A/C which has a way of misbehaving between 12 and 2pm to a point she told me to go and fill the gas.After i dropped her i just went home cos it truly felt like na fan dey work. i then resumed work around 4pm na im A/C start dey chill as usual .i saw that my rating had dropped by 0.01 and i saw i had a new 1 star rating, i did not need a magician to tell me who gave me..i just dey vex say where she dey make she come reconfirm if i need to still top up my gas.i have had at least 5 5-star ratings between her trip and today as i write plus 2 excellent badges oh..walahi my rating no gree rise...Moral of the story be very wary of 1 star rating it can damage your ratings CV and take long to recover or rise again.

Update: After about 8-10 5 star trips between sunday and yesterday my rating finally climbed back to its former 4.67, 1 star to drop for 8 stars to rise...it is well...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
mabeni:
This might help

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2018
I have two cars fully registered on the platform need drivers ASAP.
Hyundai Elantra 2008
Toyota Corolla 2008

Drivers can even resume immediately.
Call 07037456734
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Anytime I pass Lekki toll gate Uber use to charge the rider 400 abi na only me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2018
Even more cars on the platform, no drivers grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Strictly drivers only:

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///B14EwFJW3T1CSgIXLBfHEd
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chuwaa:

Once I saw 600, I just smiled.
It's not yours to complain, if riders do look at their receipt, they should have noticed that.
It also happened when I passed airport. N600
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
chillex8:
Even more cars on the platform, no drivers grin cheesy

do not use NL to judge the real world. I know of over 10 drivers looking for a car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Missing Romeo and Ogunvic on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jossy26: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
taxiappguy:
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click below to get it on Whatsapp

You can click on any of the links to purchase that item immediately
Silent reader here....been interested in uber and got a link here to @taxiapp guy materials...those materials are very well detailed especially for newbie so one is better informed of the business. Must have taken a lot of effort to put that together. Good job bro and all my follow up questions were responded to asap...highly highly recommended stuffs I wish hes in Lagos though..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
I have this Chrysler Voyager to sell so ad to buy a uber car.
Its 450k jale
My number is 08098515301.
Its fuel efficient
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
jossy26:

Silent reader here....been interested in uber and got a link here to @taxiapp guy materials...those materials are very well detailed especially for newbie so one is better informed of the business. Must have taken a lot of effort to put that together. Good job bro and all my follow up questions were responded to asap...highly highly recommended stuffs I wish hes in Lagos though..
Thank you for the accolades. Absolutely delighted to do business with you sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fiscobelle: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fiscobelle:

A clean corolla '06 up for rental for a Reliable driver. 35k weekly payments. Two suitable and qualified guarantors needed who must be ready to be held responsive in the case of any eventualities., Previous experience on Taxify/Uber. Prefered driver should be on the mainland, Ikotun, Iyana-ipaja axis. Serious and interested driver should call - 09082400850
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Has anyone attended Taxify round table discussion?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
gwng:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 070666967724.

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Another Experienced Uber&Taxify driver needed asap 35k weekly.
Driver who lives on the Island,the Lekki/Ajah axis preferably
Driver will deposit 35k Assurance fees (Compulsory)
Must have 2 guarantors.
Only serious drivers pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Truth4Ever: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
good afternoon people.
Pls help me with this concern. I have a car registered in my name but my friend want to use it for Uber. Can he register the car on Uber on his name with the particulars that is on my name?
In other word, can a driver register another person car on Uber so that the proceed will be paid to him directly.
Pls help me on this.
Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yes he can register the car on Uber and your friend will get paid

Truth4Ever:
good afternoon people.
Pls help me with this concern. I have a car registered in my name but my friend want to use it for Uber. Can he register the car on Uber on his name with the particulars that is on my name?
In other word, can a driver register another person car on Uber so that the proceed will be paid to him directly.
Pls help me on this.
Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
styveke:

None! Follow the due process.
And what's the dues process? Going to Frsc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (5793) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.