Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,450 members, 7,920,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5015139 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (5755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Best two most-recent accolades

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good evening my ogas in the house.. Please I need our help as am looking to start to drive on the uber/taxify platforms... I have been waiting on someone to buy me a car but it's still a dream... Am looking on to start this dream by facing my fairs.... I need a car to rent to start up this dream to become my own boss... I don't know if anyone on this platform will be willing to work with me as partners... I stay in a gated area in shagari estate ipaja.. I can provide assurance and I should be able to provide guarantors... But the truth is I will like to start with a lesser weekly remittance to start with.. Am really in need of this as I already have a wife at home that needs to be happy.. I will be glad to get a good response 08022666446 is the number to contact me in case.. Yes I can drive and mantain a car very well and I also believe in law of karma... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... O. I. A

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Between, Oga Gazzuzz should help us bring Romeo3 and Ogunvic out ...

They should come back on the thread ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chuwaa:

Once I saw 600, I just smiled.
It's not yours to complain, if riders do look at their receipt, they should have noticed that.
Abi ooo, maybe they are trying to make up for the low fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabelly: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
taxiappguy:

Hello,
I have sent a complimentary copy of the Taxi App Guy's Guide to Uber 2.0 to your email.
It includes the Guide for Partners and Drivers, Rental and Hire Purchase Agreements, as well as a Guarantor Form.
Good luck on your journey.
Cheers
Taxi App Guy.

Thank you, I greatly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
romeo wey don get blog and instagram page

the mods dished out an heavy ban to him for posting customers pictures on his diary

Baba vex leave nairalandcheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
nitigriti:

oya come collect accolade

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Carshopper:

oya come collect accolade
Oga mi, I dey come. Hope say dis accolade go fit buy Orijin and Suya

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
slow down...
nitigriti:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
nitigriti:

Oga mi, I dey come. Hope say dis accolade go fit buy Orijin and Suya

u don see where dem serve accolade with origin and suya

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
yomiskillz:
I have two cars fully registered on the platform need drivers ASAP.
Hyundai Elantra 2008
Toyota Corolla 2008

Drivers can even resume immediately.
Call 07037456734

I am interested but I have no prior experience on the platform. Can I still holla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 123joshua: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please house it Joshua please I need a car my uber Taxify and Ogadriver account is active please contact me it this number 09090147056 09099072295 thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
123joshua:
Please house it Joshua please I need a car my uber Taxify and Ogadriver account is active please contact me it this number 09090147056 09099072295 thanks
Pls how did u register for ogataxi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
nitigriti:
Between, Oga Gazzuzz should help us bring Romeo3 and Ogunvic out ...

They should come back on the thread ooo
Those guys should be resurrected. They made d thread lively. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Nice 1looking ride.

I used Mobil 1 0w 40 (9ja made) to service my camry 06 model, is it a gud oil

Cc: GAZZUZZ

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2018
agborichard:

I used Mobil 1 0w 40 (9ja made) to service my camry 06 model, is it a gud oil

Cc: GAZZUZZ

I cannot confirm or deny. I fear made in nigeria products

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ola4shure(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Good morning and thanks to everybody once again , I think I will officially test how uber is today ; maybe evening time ...
God bless us all .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

stay one place na grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Oga how will Nigeria grow if we all have same mindset

GAZZUZZ:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2018
osarodon:

I guess u don't have same mindset..so that's one growth grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2018
osarodon:

It's not about Gazzuzz mindset.

The vehicle manufacturer in the car manual shipped with the car (also downloadable in pdf on the internet) state the required engine oil grade needed to service your car.

If you do otherwise and looking for Gazzuzz to validate or authenticate that what you have done is right is a wrong move.

For example, my car requires a 0w-20 API SM and the best I can get in Nigeria market is 20W-50 API SD - SL. If I go ahead to use 20W-50 for a car that needs 0W-20 would me asking Gazzuzz if I have done the right thing make things right?

My Point - Don't be stingy with preventive maintenance and don't think you can cut corners with spare parts and preventive maintenance and expect that you get the best performance from your car.

If you want your car (Naija Uses), to remain prestine and in good mechanical and electrical condition don't go against what your vehicle manufacturer recommend.

It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2018
EVeryone wants a driver with experience on the uber/taxify platform. How will new drivers get the experience if no one is willing to give them a gig? Abeg help a brother out here o as joblessness is killing person. I have a decade of driving experience on Lagos roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2018
pafo:
EVeryone wants a driver with experience on the uber/taxify platform. How will new drivers get the experience if no one is willing to give them a gig? Abeg help a brother out here o as joblessness is killing person. I have a decade of driving experience on Lagos roads.

Everyone is asking for experience drivers because no one want to hear super stories or default in weekly rental.

What you need to do, as a new driver on Uber/Taxify is to sell your skills and experience.

You have a decade experience driving on Lagos road, (if presented well) would make you the first choice for any car owner looking for driver.

Your experience and knowledge of Lagos roads isn't only an added advantage but unfair advantage even on those claiming experience on Uber or Taxify.

You have what it takes, use it to your advantage.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boxymccoy(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2018
bilar01:
Good evening my ogas in the house.. Please I need our help as am looking to start to drive on the uber/taxify platforms... I have been waiting on someone to buy me a car but it's still a dream... Am looking on to start this dream by facing my fairs.... I need a car to rent to start up this dream to become my own boss... I don't know if anyone on this platform will be willing to work with me as partners... I stay in a gated area in shagari estate ipaja.. I can provide assurance and I should be able to provide guarantors... But the truth is I will like to start with a lesser weekly remittance to start with.. Am really in need of this as I already have a wife at home that needs to be happy.. I will be glad to get a good response 08022666446 is the number to contact me in case.. Yes I can drive and mantain a car very well and I also believe in law of karma... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... O. I. A
call me on 09066846080 if you really need a car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2018
TheCar:

Everyone is asking for experience drivers because no one want to hear super stories or default in weekly rental.

What you need to do, as a new driver on Uber/Taxify is to sell your skills and experience.

You have a decade experience driving on Lagos road, (if presented well) would make you the first choice for any car owner looking for driver.

Your experience and knowledge of Lagos roads isn't only an added advantage but unfair advantage even on those claiming experience on Uber or Taxify.

You have what it takes, use it to your advantage.

Cheers

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestvalueEnt(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Experienced Uber&Taxify driver needed for 2007 Toyota Yaris 35k weekly.
Car Location; Mainland.
Driver will deposit 30k Assurance fees
Driver bares repairs below 5k
Must have 2 guarantors
Secured parking space

Bonus:Deliver consistently for 8 weeks and get a week free.

Email bestvalueng@gmail.com.

New drivers can also apply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by integrity9(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Good day, guys

I changed my phone & have been trying to sign in to uber app but not succeeding. Pls can anyone give me their West African chat room address here. Or any other way to resolve it. I need to change my phone no from mtn to 9mobile to sign in pronto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ubdrx: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2018
2007 Corolla Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)1 Very Suitable Guarantor
2)Surulere and environs resident
3)Only experienced drivers please with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should send contact and screen shot of previous activity to ubpair4me@gmail.com for more information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blizzers(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2018
BestvalueEnt:
Car Location; Mainland.
Must have 2 guarantors
Secured parking space

Even though aint a driver nor a partner, i love your concept..........nyc one. Hope and pray you find a good Driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
BestvalueEnt:
Car Location; Mainland.
Must have 2 guarantors
Secured parking space

When I say, driver scarce. Una dey talk
See as car owners deh run promo

Omo, make I cash in joor grin

Legbegbe

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Growing(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
I have not worked as driver before but I can drive. As a result I do not know much of Lagos route as good as experienced drivers. I have however decided to register as Uber driver because I don't want to give myself any excuse not to earn. But I want to ask experienced drivers: How best can I help my not knowing Lagos roads too well even if I have decided to drive to earn? I will appreciate your helpful response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
nitigriti:
And we like it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (5755) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SlahJoe(m), carternkem(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.