Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4942539 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (5738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
mymotong:
Mymoto Ride Hailing Service: Drivers Needed…

Cars available on Rental. Apply by sending your details to support@mymoto.com.ng

Requirements
2 guarantors with verifiable address within Lagos state. Guarantor must be gainfully employed.
70% upfront payment of agreed rental sum.
Should have working knowledge of how automobiles work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
AutoElectNG:

I agree with you.

AFS sensor for a vehicle I was repairing costs 60,000 OEM, 15,000 China imitation, client sells of car instead.

You also make sense

What happened to OEM "toks" angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
ifyeez:
Started trip from Festac going to Oniru, followed alakija middle lane, to avoid mile 2 traffic, we got close to mile 2 on the middle fast lane.
Rider: Oga turn here less go back my cloth is shocking me, I need to change it
Me: embarassed embarassedMe turn were, madam that's not possible this is high way.
Rider: I see Danfo drivers turn here all the time, when am driving Me: Sorry i can't turn here will have to get to the right turn b4 I can do any turn.
Rider: I said am dying you are saying you can't turn don't worry continue going.
Me: got to Oniru madam please were at Oniru are we going to.
Rider: Refused talking again was playing mute now.
Me: madam please were are we going to now.
Me: now furious
Rider: making calls telling whoever she was speaking on phone with that she's dying and the taxify driver refused turning
Me: Chai na so my village people wan take catch me dis early morning for my first trip of the day.
Finally got to her destination dropped her and said thank you, she didn't reply buh slammed my door and left.

Now Taxify has removed 10% from my rating even tho I reported what had happened. lipsrsealed undecided
Reporting to taxify is waste of time.
I reported, yet the 1 star the stupid boy gave still affected

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

What happened to OEM "toks" angry

Client belongs to the bean counters club

Unwilling to give me money to buy the sensor

Unable to see the sensor himself

Wants me to give him the name and address and contact of a seller of the part

After having bought the wrong part before

One more problem he had was with the clutch master and clutch slave cylinder he had difficulty sourcing these himself and the lack of trust made it impossible for him to give goahead for us to find the parts for him

For both reasons he sold off vehicle and has gotten a new one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Client belongs to the bean counters club

Unwilling to give me money to buy the sensor

Unable to see the sensor himself

Wants me to give him the name and address and contact of a seller of the part

After having bought the wrong part before

One more problem he had was with the clutch master and clutch slave cylinder he had difficulty sourcing these himself and the lack of trust made it impossible for him to give goahead for us to find the parts for him

For both reasons he sold off vehicle and has gotten a new one.

Hmmmm Probably sold as Perfect condition "Buy and Drive", or "Owner is Relocating and urgently need funds". grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hmmmm Probably sold as Perfect condition "Buy and Drive", or "Owner is Relocating and urgently need funds". grin grin grin

Yes oooo...oxygen sensor is a minor problem...buy and replace....new owner buys without any idea how much it costs to replace.

Why was it sold? Poor fuel consumption negatively impacting ehailing profitability? Why the poor fuel consumption? Faulty Oxygen sensor or rather bad upstream Air Fuel Ratio Sensor? Replaced with a vehicle with a smaller engine and thus better fuel economy, apparently the end justifies the means

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
brogxy:

Reporting to taxify is waste of time.
I reported, yet the 1 star the stupid boy gave still affected

you are forgetting one thing "Customer is king"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's the cycle of Nigerian used cars, sell the problem to the next person

AutoElectNG:

I agree with you.

AFS sensor for a vehicle I was repairing costs 60,000 OEM, 15,000 China imitation, client sells of car instead.

You also make sense

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
taxiappguy:
It now comes with extensive one week coaching, and lifetime customer service. For the same price.
According to one of my Oga in the house. "If u knw, u knw".

Call it today

Please what's the name of the font you used in the picture below.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

you are forgetting one thing "Customer is king"
Most annoying is that the boy is like my son's age mate. I could have slapped him if it were to be yellow cab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheCar:

Please what's the name of the font you used in the picture below.

Thanks
Tbh with you. I can't remember.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
gwng:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
ifyeez:
Started trip from Festac going to Oniru, followed alakija middle lane, to avoid mile 2 traffic, we got close to mile 2 on the middle fast lane.
Rider: Oga turn here less go back my cloth is chocking me, I need to change it
Me: embarassed embarassedMe turn were, madam that's not possible this is high way.
Rider: I see Danfo drivers turn here all the time, when am driving Me: Sorry i can't turn here will have to get to the right turn b4 I can do any turn.
Rider: I said am dying you are saying you can't turn don't worry continue going.
Rider: making calls telling whoever she was speaking on phone with that she's dying and the taxify driver refused turning
Me: Chai na so my village people wan take catch me dis early morning for my first trip of the day.
Finally got to her destination dropped her and said thank you, she didn't reply buh slammed my door and left.

Now Taxify has removed 10% from my rating even tho I reported what had happened. lipsrsealed undecided

person say e dey die and u still dey drive to oniru... chei...what happened to first aid e.g. tear the person cloth so she go breathe well, den drive to oniru. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
brogxy:

Most annoying is that the boy is like my son's age mate. I could have slapped him if it were to be yellow cab

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Carshopper:

person say e dey die and u still dey drive to oniru... chei...what happened to first aid e.g. tear the person cloth so she go breathe well, den drive to oniru. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Grupo:

na first aid na...i no talk bad thing

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Carshopper:

after you tear the cloth, you reset the brain with a resounding slap.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

after you tear the cloth, you reset the brain with a resounding slap.

haba....thats not first aid na... hahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Carshopper:

haba....thats not first aid na... hahahaha

Trust me, a good slap is first aid in this scenario. Her eye go clear immediately and the dying feeling go dey alleviated like poverty. Lol!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2018

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
nitigriti:

Google
Thanks you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Thanks you.

How is e-hailing coming for you? Like it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Enyinne:
Drivers are not scarce but strength and neatness of vehicle is now the determining factor. I hv 2 cars enroute Nigeria,drivers waiting on it, 1 person hold 500k ready for HP.

quote author=chillex8 post=68226657]
When I say, driver scarce. Una dey talk
See as car owners deh run promo

Omo, make I cash in joor grin

Legbegbe
Yeah drivers can't be scarce till work floods nigeria. I was at uber today and saw a lot of young men who are registering without a car with hopes of being paired up. One even marketed himself to me.
Those uber staff aren't polite sha!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
ifyeez:
Rider: Oga turn here less go back my cloth is chocking me, I need to change it

Hope she sha paid after reducing your rating?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
laytoshtwo:
Any driver that pay u consistently for 2 month is a good driver.The highest is three weeks before i start hearing Super story,i am prepared for story after two weeks. grin grin grin Stories like i was driving and i forget to close the door the Ac now stop working. grin.lf you are hypertensive dont try this business

Guess what, I drove a camry 08 for a man for 13 weeks with steady delivery. By the way I told him I could only drive the car on my own Uber platform since I am a partner too to which he agreed and moved his car to my platform. During this period I had been managing the ac and still delivering the amount we agreed weekly. Only for him to tell me he needed a raise to which I agreed But when I complained about the ac not functioning well in the afternoon, he collected his car.

Some partners are just greedy or naturally wicked. Since then I have been looking for a car to drive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Hope she sha paid after reducing your rating?
It was her bonus trip, the worst was the trip had an error it gave me wrong fare, festac to Oniru is meant to be like 3800-4000, buh because I couldn't wait to end the trip, when I ended it,
it showed me 2000, instead me of me to do a review to get my remaining balance, I just ended it so I can report her behavior, forgetting about the incomplete fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Carshopper:

Lol no mind the lady, she knows she's fat, she went and sowed medium size when she's extra large, now the cloth wan chock am die.
When I got to the right place to turn, I asked her if I should turn and go back she refused answering me, I jejely continued
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
thebigkendo:

You get am, let me add this one. Na woman dey drive am and nothing dey do am the owner just buy another one. Hardly a Nigerian sell a vehicle that's not giving him issues.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
pafo:

Trust me, a good slap is first aid in this scenario. Her eye go clear immediately and the dying feeling go dey alleviated like poverty. Lol!
grin grin grin grin . You go enter Instablog asap ban for life grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesthugo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Debokism:
Good day guys
Please I have two vehicles to put up on Uber asap
Honda Accord Mercedes C - Class Wagon
Serious minded drivers should quickly reach me on this number - +2348034506032

Thanks
I am ready
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
cross8701:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is it ooo, you have to take shit in the name of doing Taxify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (5738) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.