Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908622 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kudsweet(f): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2017
OlugbengaE:

THEY ACCEPT 2000 CARS NOW
Uber is now a shadow of itself, striving to meet up with demand in Lagos with a vehicles of 2000 and above.

Uber i knew was a luxury ride but Uber today is just like Baba mulika Taxi cab roaming around Lagos environs.

2000 what

Infact, Uber tactics is going down the drain, i know sooner they will leave in shame.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Any Uber partner or car owner looking for a driver on either uber /taxify platform or others in Lagos [/b]please kindly call:
Ik on [b]08102205266

I have;
Valid lasdri and drivers license
Good knowledge of Lagos road network
Goal and target setter
Well behaved and decent.
For either weekly rentals but preferably hire purchase.
Can start immediately.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
gwng:
LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #27,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992

LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #27,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Romeo3:

upon say taxify no dey charge %

shocked

But really man, how do you do it? I have just done 1 week. Monday to Friday. 2days, I had to sleep on the road esp Friday night at Ibejo
Right now my body dey tell me. I worked a little before going home on Saturday
Till now, I have not been able to go out. My body never reset grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
toyclicks:

But really man, how do you do it? I have just done 1 week. Monday to Friday. 2days, I had to sleep on the road esp Friday night at Ibejo
U can't be like Romeo if ure not Romeo Robert

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2017
toyclicks:

eat. drink coffee in the morning. no milk. milk makes you drowsy. light lunch and rest. eat before 8pm your dinner else you will get drowsy. if you want to work all night, drink coffee and chew kolanuts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Romeo3:
Samsung J7
Chief, pls how does the 1400/hr guaranteed work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lumi101: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
07015181655 Pls add me to the telegram group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
jayooh:

Chief, pls how does the 1400/hr guaranteed work?
you should make an average of 1400 per hr as long as you are online, taking trips , and completing trips.

the guarantee is the assurance that for every hour you didnt make 1400, they will top it up to 1400. e.g if for 2 hrs you did 3 trips and made only 2500, they will make it 2800.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by honmusa(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Romeo3:
If uber likes they should make acceptable, cars from 1987. i'll still average my 150k weekly.

it's all about me. if i have to clash uber and taxify and ogataxi and smartride and lyft and all of them, my 150k no go short.

this week i have only made about 32k on uber. the rest has been offline. my target remains the same.

i dont care about uber or taxify. i care about money. by the time you can understand that about me, you will stop stressing yourself over me.
U are really confused !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
honmusa:
. U are really confused !!!
ok.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drockolus: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Romeo3 post=57250706]you should make an average of 1400 per hr as long as you are online, taking trips , and completing trips.

the guarantee is the assurance that for every hour you didnt make 1400, they will top it up to 1400. e.g if for 2 hrs you did 3 trips and made only 2500, they will make it 2800.

Is it on uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Drockolus post=57255430][/quote]yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
The traffic in Lagos this evening is "ghen ghen" ... see surges everywhere on the map. O_o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lurdkriss: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Romeo3:
Nigerians are too pessimistic.

new pricing doesn't mean anything. Uber did a feasibility study before implementing.

and they guarantee 1500/hr.

if you are online for 10 hrs and accepting requests and completing trips that is 15k.

I am currently averaging above that.

these people aren't fools.
bross those guys are thieves, they have not been paying my hourly top up for 2 weeks now, nd I av not been able to meet up my weekly remitance, I'm seriously looking for a job ,make person no die of high bp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cihegie:
Guys I feel all ur pain...I have a great solution to solve that problem...my name is Curtis Ihegie i am about to launch my ride sharing app...basically my app is designed to help everyone who cannot afford regular taxi or online car service...my prices are low and the cool thing about it is that rider are in control of their finances...this is the breakdown u use my app for the first-time u get 0.13 off..which means that instead of using paying N1600 to the other guys u pay N1392...u save N208...u get 0.14 percent every weekend and the cool thing about it is that ...it's the same service others offer the same car....remember ride with class but payless..www.Omoziride.com and my email is Curtisihegie13@gmail.com.....the app will be fully running on June 1 2017....riders can also schedule a ride at our website and we also have a platform for kids...if u re a parent and u are always very busy....OMOZI can help you out..all u have to do is go to our website and fill out our OMOZI for kids and we will take care of the rest...It's time to be in charge guys..don't let others fools u...let's take back our rides...prices will be revealed when the website is done...feel free to email me...Curtisihegie13@gmail.com..thanks

Omozirider.com is not loading
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lurdkriss: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
sleekender:

So I officially gave up on Uber today! My last driver insisted that i give him 1 week to give Uber a chance based on their 25% Uber fee back promo for over 50 Trips completed.

Only for Uber to go ahead and collect the Uber fee even after he completed 58 trips.

Uber is just criminal, and i feel for the guy because he was working endlessly all week to meet this target.
those guys are criminals, even the 1400 hourly guarantee I have not seen correct amount for 2 weeks now,only about 2 or 3 days in a week and the rest days nothing, these guys are frudsters,forget all this ppl saying they earn 1 Million weekly

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Romeo3:
yes

Do you get to have ball joints issue with your Honda?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cihegie:
Guys I feel all ur pain...I have a great solution to solve that problem...my name is Curtis Ihegie i am about to launch my ride sharing app...basically my app is designed to help everyone who cannot afford regular taxi or online car service...my prices are low and the cool thing about it is that rider are in control of their finances...this is the breakdown u use my app for the first-time u get 0.13 off..which means that instead of using paying N1600 to the other guys u pay N1392...u save N208...u get 0.14 percent every weekend and the cool thing about it is that ...it's the same service others offer the same car....remember ride with class but payless..www.Omoziride.com and my email is Curtisihegie13@gmail.com.....the app will be fully running on June 1 2017....riders can also schedule a ride at our website and we also have a platform for kids...if u re a parent and u are always very busy....OMOZI can help you out..all u have to do is go to our website and fill out our OMOZI for kids and we will take care of the rest...It's time to be in charge guys..don't let others fools u...let's take back our rides...prices will be revealed when the website is done...feel free to email me...Curtisihegie13@gmail.com..thanks

OMOZI is not loading!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kaybee29(f): 12:40am On Jun 07, 2017
@romeo, pls is it true that there are ladies driving uber? Cos am considering driving it myself since am unemployed and the turn out of some drivers in uber ain't encouraging. Awaiting your response. Thank you.
Romeo3:
my replies dont go through

anyone mailing me should do so directly via romeonl@yahoo. com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2017
lurdkriss:
bross those guys are thieves, they have not been paying my hourly top up for 2 weeks now, nd I av not been able to meet up my weekly remitance, I'm seriously looking for a job ,make person no die of high bp
pls show me a screenshot of your earnings page for the past 2 weeks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2017
toyclicks:

Do you get to have ball joints issue with your Honda?
i dont know about issues.

i changed my upper and lower ball joints recently. honda's secret is identifying the problem immediately you see or hear anything unusual.

basic good maintenance practices.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2017
kaybee29:
@romeo, pls is it true that there are ladies driving uber? Cos am considering driving it myself since am unemployed and the turn out of some drivers in uber ain't encouraging. Awaiting your response. Thank you.
yes yes yes.

there was a girl that was featured on NL driving uber.... i know her personally.

you can drive on uber. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Romeo3:
you should make an average of 1400 per hr as long as you are online, taking trips , and completing trips.

OK thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2017
I recently leant there's Uber representative here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2017
jayooh:
OK thanks
uwc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Please how long does it take for the screening test for uber drivers to be out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2017
lurdkriss:
those guys are criminals, even the 1400 hourly guarantee I have not seen correct amount for 2 weeks now,only about 2 or 3 days in a week and the rest days nothing, these guys are frudsters,forget all this ppl saying they earn 1 Million weekly

How many hours and trips did u do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2017
OlugbengaE:
I recently leant there's Uber representative here.
and who please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FxHouse: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Rental: 45k
Car: Toyota Corolla
Duration: 7 days a week (inspection once a week 10mins max)
Two strong guarantors (verifiable guarantors)

Have a sense of responsibility, be goal oriented and we could work for as long as possible.

Send a pm if interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.