Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4908621 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kaybee29(f): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks Romeo.
Romeo3:
yes yes yes.

there was a girl that was featured on NL driving uber.... i know her personally.

you can drive on uber. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
kaybee29:
Thanks Romeo.
ask me for help on positioning when you need to

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
@romeo I send you an email at yahoo . Plz kindly reply Andrew
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
I send you an email at your yahoo . Kindly reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
dru23:
@romeo I send you an email at yahoo . Plz kindly reply Andrew
i replied 2 mails now. and one was bounced back. dunno which is which. mail me again pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
@romeo3 plz send me your number at dru23@hotmail.com this is Andrew and I will give you a buzz . Am base in the states. I send my number to u to add me to whattapp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is my email dru23@hotmail.com kindly send me ur phone number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
dru23:
This is my email dru23@hotmail.com kindly send me ur phone number
replied
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluebarz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
iykee:
Any Uber partner or car owner looking for a driver on either uber /taxify platform or others in Lagos [/b]please kindly call:
Ik on [b]08102205266

I have;
Valid lasdri and drivers license
Good knowledge of Lagos road network
Goal and target setter
Well behaved and decent.
For either weekly rentals but preferably hire purchase.
Can start immediately.

Hit me up on 080365867714 lets talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluebarz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Romeo3:

sorry i dont understand what you mean by forsaken uber... did uber buy a car for me? i dont get what you are driving at?

whether i drive on uber or off uber i personally average 150k weekly. that 150k can be gotten either by solely driving on uber or accepting offline requests from customers who are satisfied with my service.
this week happened to be a week i had more offline requests. how does that translate to abandon?

i have never been satisfied with the way taxify runs things. i have never seen it as a platform where i can make more money than on uber. i have even asked the taxify guys here to post their results and that if they are making more than i do on uber, i am dumping uber because i am not loyal to any company. i am only loyal to my car and how much i can make.

catch my drift? today it was posted that uber has reduced car age by another 3 years and someone posited that the money i make weekly will drop by a third because of that singular fact.

i therefore made it known, again, that i am loyal to my pocket as i will not allow my weekly revenue drop below my personal standard.

i try as much as i can to post my weekly results and explain as much as i can to new ones. i refused to let them be misled by the many lies being told about driving on uber and posted results to counter the claims?

how many taxify drivers do that?

I like your usual analysis. Drop me a word on 08036567714 let's talk biz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please any uber driver here using infinix hot 4 pro for his driver application? I want to make a purchase and know if it's compatible. Would appreciate urgent response please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hairybelly01:
Please any uber driver here using infinix hot 4 pro for his driver application? I want to make a purchase and know if it's compatible. Would appreciate urgent response please

I use hot 4 pro and it works well for Uber and Taxify

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2017
uber drivers. this is how your top ups are calculated.

pay attention.

uber guarantees 1400 naira per hr. 1400 before the 25%.

today i have been online for 17hrs. by the guarantees, i should have made 1400 × 17 = 23,800.

25% of 23800 = 5950.

23800 - 5950 = 17,850.

current earning = 14,763.

therefore, top up for today will be = 17,850 - 14763 = 3,087.

they add the top ups at the end of the week. so it will not reflect on your dashboard. only on your weekly statement.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2017
goodnight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Meoos: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Romeo3
Can we talk biz? I'm on 0705 393 8791.

Romeo3:

pay attention.

today i have been online for 17hrs. by the guarantees, i should have made 1400 × 17 = 23,800.

25% of 23800 = 5950.

23800 - 5950 = 17,850.

they add the top ups at the end of the week. so it will not reflect on your dashboard. only on your weekly statement.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Meoos: 12:49am On Jun 08, 2017
In need of an experienced and serious minded Uber driver (like Romeo3) grin on rental basis to handle a clean fuel efficient car already on Uber.

Car model: 2006
Rating : not less than 4.53
Rentals : 40k/week
2 reliable and confirmed guarantors

If the above conditions are not suitable for you, please don't bother contacting me. Offer only for a serious minded and hard working driver.

0705 393 8791
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Please, kindly educate on how to get my TIN.....!

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2017
alstarmayo:

I use hot 4 pro and it works well for Uber and Taxify

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Rotentina:
Please, kindly educate on how to get my TIN.....!

Thanks

Go to LIRS office and tell them you want to obtain your TIN. If they ask you for what purpose, tell them UBER
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Romeo3:
ask me for help on positioning when you need to

Need positioning tips too wink
Then the hourly guarantee, must one be online for all the hours worked in a day? Or they will consider each accumulated hours you were online respectively?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Romeo3:

pay attention.

25% of 23800 = 5950.

23800 - 5950 = 17,850.

But Uber's 25% has been deducted from your current earning of 14763, so if we add the 25% back, you only qualify for topup if the 25% Uber took from you is not up to 3087
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Uber drivers are you still making money these days?

Show us your dashboard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2017
jarkbauer:
Uber drivers are you still making money these days?

Show us your dashboard.

Shebi somebody made 14k yesterday after driving for 17hours and taking 18trips, so sure they are making money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2017
alstarmayo:

Shebi somebody made 14k yesterday after driving for 17hours and taking 18trips, so sure they are making money

romeo3 is G hustler. not everybody is like like him. 17hrs is a lot for 14k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2017
jarkbauer:

romeo3 is G hustler. not everybody is like like him. 17hrs is a lot for 14k

Even with whatever guarantees to be added at the end of the week, it is a no brainer that that's alot of work for so little.

Earnings: 14k + 3k = 17k
Fuel: minimum 5k
Daily cost of rental or hp: 7k
Miscellaneous: 2k

Real earnings from the day = 17 - 5 - 7 - 2 = 3k.

That's so little for 18 hrs of work man!

If the car is not yours......

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
you people still think i am stupid abi?

I use uber to achieve my aims. Not uber using me. when i see i can no longer achieve with uber, i will dump them. they cant dump me. i rule myself, they dont rule me. i run things, things dont run me.

this is my week on uber so far. ... as long as these opportunities exist i will still be driving on uber.

forget your calculations. i do the driving not you. therefore, you cannot calculate my life for me... i repeat, you cannot calculate my life. if it stops paying me, i jump ship. i am only loyal to my car and my pocket.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Romeo3:

I use uber to achieve my aims. Not uber using me. when i see i can no longer achieve with uber, i will dump them. they cant dump me. i rule myself, they dont rule me. i run things, things dont run me.

this is my week on uber so far. ... as long as these opportunities exist i will still be driving on uber.

forget your calculations. i do the driving not you. therefore, you cannot calculate my life for me... i repeat, you cannot calculate my life. if it stops paying me, i jump ship. i am only loyal to my car and my pocket.

i think you becoming stupid the way you comment. If you do not want people to analyze your earnings then stop posting them here. This a public forum and people will analyze whatever. You need anger management.

There are a lot of fraudulent ways to make money on Uber and some guys are taping into it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
jayooh:

Need positioning tips too wink
Then the hourly guarantee, must one be online for all the hours worked in a day? Or they will consider each accumulated hours you were online respectively?
send me a mail and i may be able to add to what you already know.

you basically have to be online. you can choose to work 5 hrs a day or 10 hrs a day. 5hr guarantee is 1400 × 5 = 7000 - 1750 (25%) = 5250. if you dont have 5250 after 5hrs tbey will complete it.

i also think it is accumulated daily. then at the end of the week, they will then adjust your earnings to reflect all top ups due to you.

if for example you make an average of 1600 per hr, no top up for tou because there is no need. and with the way the system is designed, there are surges which can inflate your earnings.

that is why it is very possible to make 30k on saturday and 30k on sunday. therefore, your weekly average earning should only be calculated at the end of the week and after they have added the top uos else it will never make sense to you.

gerrit?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
jarkbauer:

i think you becoming stupid the way you comment. If you do not want people to analyze your earnings then stop posting them here. This a public forum and people will analyze whatever. You need anger management.

There are a lot of fraudulent ways to make money on Uber and some guys are taping into it.
i also think you are becoming stupid with the way you repky my comments.

its a public forum and entitlements are not monopolized. if anyone must analyze they should analyze with brains and not type gibberish reminiscent of someone typing with their arse.

when they do not understand, they call it fraud. grin

i am not in una league abeg. only genuine people should bother about me. not idiots looking for trouble.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
jayooh. this is my day so far.

everyday isnt the same.

the hourly guarantee is 1400 x3 = 4200 - 1050

but in less than 3 hrs i am on 4782 after the 25%. you only get to see the picture when you are open minded

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Romeo3:

oshey baddest, d guy already has his weekly rental in partner account on a Thursday.....still Friday, Saturday and Sunday to go. The guy is making his money. chaii, but 14k in 17hrs? that's too small o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Romeo3:
replied
Mrni oga,i sent an email two days ago but u didn't reply. Plz can I have u phone number. Email it via NL. TNX

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.