Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4936054 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
newness12:

What kind of stuff is that?

Someone should expose the gimmick so those who go ahead after that can be nabbed. It's unfair to whoever they're cheating
they would simulate requests, accept requests, drive to location, start trip, drive trip, end trip.... all while sipping kunu and eating pizza without starting their vehicles in real life

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Romeo3:
they call it simulation. that kain hustle no dey sweet.

i believe in hardwork

True talk ma brother, I really don't believe in that kind of money o. I believe hard work will always pay at the end

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Canterbury: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
There is nothing I won't hear, who the pays for that kind of trip that never happened?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Romeo3:
they would simulate requests, accept requests, drive to location, start trip, drive trip, end trip.... all while sipping kunu and eating pizza without starting their vehicles in real life

No matter how much you hate uber that is really unfair. They will always catch them because it can be discovered
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tdadz: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm a Uber partner and will like to know who takes responsibility when the car develops engine issues? What about when the shocks goes bad or when the Tyre's go bad? I currently run a 40k/week package
With my driver and need to know if I should be responsible
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Tdadz:
I'm a Uber partner and will like to know who takes responsibility when the car develops engine issues? What about when the shocks goes bad or when the Tyre's go bad? I currently run a 40k/week package
With my driver and need to know if I should be responsible
You are responsible. Except if he bashes the car or breaks any parts i think.... What he is responsible for is car wash, cleaning, Data and airtime.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Romeo3:
they call it simulation. that kain hustle no dey sweet.

i believe in hardwork

Someone came to me with the offer. I told him OK ...but I will meet with the uber contacts that will run it and he said No ooo.. hahahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Carshopper:

Someone came to me with the offer. I told him OK ...but I will meet with the uber contacts that will run it and he said No ooo.. hahahahaha
na to blow whistle on their head.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Only one person posts his weekly earnings here - why?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saggart(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
I've got a 2008 Honda Accord to go on hire purchase with 20% initial deposit.
Interested and serious minded persons can reach me via lordsaggart@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
naijacutee:
Only one person posts his weekly earnings here - why?

Because he's the only hardworking person here, the rest of us are lazy and incompetent

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Romeo3:
na to blow whistle on their head.

B4...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
blackylola:
can u drive v6 camry sport 2006
..yes SIR
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good morning house, my name is adebayo,male, 33,Ekiti but based Lagos.plz I urgently need help.anyone that God can use to help me will.be appreciated. I.need a car that I can use for uber, either on higher purchase or rental .God bless you. and if there is any other one that wants to go for higher purchase, I don't mind.my mail, hisamazingrace2@gmail.com 08091959857. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Romeo3:
yesterday the hourly guarantee was 1400 per hr.

so 1400 × 12 = 16,800.
uber 25% = 4,200.

balance is 12,600.

you made 10,745. so you are being owed 12600 - 10745.

When do I expect them to post the differential balance?
And how will I know if it's posted? Will it be under some kinda subheading?

Thanks. Have a blessed week of hustle ahead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2017
jayooh:

When do I expect them to post the differential balance?
And how will I know if it's posted? Will it be under some kinda subheading?

save a screen shot of your weekly earnings now. then check again in the afternoon for the balance

goodmorning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2017
hahahahahaha. everyone is typing but only one is working
alstarmayo:

Because he's the only hardworking person here, the rest of us are lazy and incompetent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
jayooh:

When do I expect them to post the differential balance? And how will I know if it's posted? Will it be under some kinda subheading?
seen?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
before top ups.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
after top ups.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
80hrs online

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
from tomorrow till sunday there is a fixed 1.2x. surge or no surge.

this simply means uber is only charging drivers 5% on all trips in selected zones.

down from 15% charges of last week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
selected zones
the crooks have removed lekki vgc ajah and sangotedo. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Romeo3 post=57450054]seen?[/quote
I just checked and I wasn't gonna call on you to help a brother out. They actually deducted from my earningside under the promotions subhead. 8500

Hope it's a mistake,abi they wanted to add 8509. Have u ever experienced this before or know of anyone that has?

See new screenshot]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=jayooh post=57451522][/quote]new driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Romeo3:
new driver?

Yes ke. Thought I told you. What's that gotta do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
jayooh:

so like how many hours did you do overall and how many trips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
I just wanna know why subtraction and not addition?
Them still deh owe me 15k for completing first 5trips, that one is yet to reflect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
jayooh:

new drivers pay compulsory 10k.

you are still owing them 1500.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Romeo3:

10k for what? Registration or what? Shouldn't they say so from the beginning?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
newness12:

10k for what? Registration or what? Shouldn't they say so from the beginning?
it has been this way from time Immemorial. u tried with the earnings. bravo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Romeo3:

I said they owe me 15k for completed trips

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ncnerio, Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.