Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4925151 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (5734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
newness12:

10k for what? Registration or what? Shouldn't they say so from the beginning?
for security one thing one thing. pissed me off too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
jayooh:
I said they owe me 15k for completed trips
they will pay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Meoos:
In need of an experienced and serious minded Uber driver (like Romeo3) grin on rental basis to handle a clean fuel efficient car already on Uber.

Car model: 2006
Rating : not less than 4.53
Rentals : 40k/week
2 reliable and confirmed guarantors

If the above conditions are not suitable for you, please don't bother contacting me. Offer only for a serious minded and hard working driver.

0705 393 8791
I am interested sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Romeo3:
new drivers pay compulsory 10k.

you are still owing them 1500.

Is this asides the N10K inspection fee?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
toyclicks:

Is this asides the N10K inspection fee?
its the same one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
jayooh:

Yes ke. Thought I told you. What's that gotta do?

If you are a new driver Uber charges you 10k for psychometric evaluation. This week they deducted N8510 from the 10k because you must have paid 1490 in the previous week. Uber does not roll over the deduction once you have excess in your account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
But wait, what about the top ups due to me. They won't pay it as well?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Romeo3:
they will pay.
Better they do hmm cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
jayooh:
But wait, what about the top ups due to me. They won't pay it as well?
you've paid your dues with the top ups
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone in the house, I would like to know if any Uber driver would like to drive Toyota Camry 2000 car now that Uber is accepting them.

Please quote me with your response .

Romeo n others I need your responses.

God bless you all, Amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by micton(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2017
I am interested in this business. I have a car but not new. I live in Abuja and do cab services in Abuja. I can partner with any one with a good car. inbox me at mog4you@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by micton(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2017
I am interested in this business. I have a car but not new. I live in Abuja and do cab services in Abuja. I can partner with any one with a good car. inbox me at mog4you@ yahoo dot com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drockolus: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Please, I register as a new partner and have done the vehicle inspection and one online test. But since Thursday, I have no yet hear anything from them. What can I do?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Canterbury: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Drockolus:
Please, I register as a new partner and have done the vehicle inspection and one online test. But since Thursday, I have no yet hear anything from them. What can I do?
Thanks

If what you mean by online test is the driver test online just go to any of their test vendors around you and do a training and a fresh test else you will be rejected, am speaking from experience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
the whole of lagos is surging

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Romeo3:
the whole of lagos is surging

Offline you still use the app?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dczieta: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Meoos: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Romeo3:
new drivers pay compulsory 10k.

you are still owing them 1500.

Hi Romeo,

Just sent you an SMS.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
micton:
I am interested in this business. I have a car but not new. I live in Abuja and do cab services in Abuja. I can partner with any one with a good car. inbox me at mog4you@yahoo.com
Hallo, give us a call. Number in signature.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Information is power.

I wish I knew about this Uber business when it was still highly profitable.

Abeg guys, what is the latest trending profitable business in town?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
toyclicks:
Information is power.

I wish I knew about this Uber business when it was still highly profitable.

Abeg guys, what is the latest trending profitable business in town?

Are you backing out?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why is uber now collecting year 2000 cars ? They want to kill uber. How can I call an uber taxi and see a 2000 corolla. If I want to take 2000 car, I'll go for yellow taxi. Please uber should do fast and reverse this policy else they loose good cars on uber platform.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2017
xana101:
Why is uber now collecting year 2000 cars ? They want to kill uber. How can I call an uber taxi and see a 2000 corolla. If I want to take 2000 car, I'll go for yellow taxi. Please uber should do fast and reverse this policy else they loose good cars on uber platform.

Uber want 2006 and above out of their platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Uber want 2006 and above out of their platform
That's a wrong move and bad decision. More riders will leave uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by helicopterman(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello folks..i am new to this i need proper directions on how to be an uber driver partner.. This are the steps i have taken so far
I HAVE SIGNED UP ON THE PLATFORM AS A DRIVER,UPLOADED DRIVER LICENCES AND TAKEN AN ONLINE TEST. BUT YET TO GET A FEED BACK, PLEASE WHAT STEPS ARE NEXT TO BE TAKEN HERE, AND HOW DO I GET A PARTNER? BECAUSE PRESENTLY I DONT HAVE A VEHICLE...AND WE CAN REACH AN ARRANGEMENT ON THE WORKING HOURS BECAUSE I WANT TO DRIVE WEEKENDS PREFERABLY FROM FRIDAY- TO - SUNDAY NIGHTS ONLY. MY NUMBER IS 08092783752. THANK YOU FOLKS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Are you backing out?

Nope. All I am doing is just to raise money for a particular business I am working on since partners refused to show up

So I don't mind exploring every available opportunity so that I can get there faster
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Nobody will give you a car to drive only on weekends, anybody that gives you a car will expect you to give a particular amount every week, except you think you can deliver 35-40k working weekends only

helicopterman:
Hello folks..i am new to this i need proper directions on how to be an uber driver partner.. This are the steps i have taken so far
I HAVE SIGNED UP ON THE PLATFORM AS A DRIVER,UPLOADED DRIVER LICENCES AND TAKEN AN ONLINE TEST. BUT YET TO GET A FEED BACK, PLEASE WHAT STEPS ARE NEXT TO BE TAKEN HERE, AND HOW DO I GET A PARTNER? BECAUSE PRESENTLY I DONT HAVE A VEHICLE...AND WE CAN REACH AN ARRANGEMENT ON THE WORKING HOURS BECAUSE I WANT TO DRIVE WEEKENDS PREFERABLY FROM FRIDAY- TO - SUNDAY NIGHTS ONLY. MY NUMBER IS 08092783752. THANK YOU FOLKS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by woleoja: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can you HP?
Will be guaranteed

Lazyreporta:
I have a Neatly used Nissan sentra 2007 2.0 for sale.
Perfect for Uber..
I just baked the car 2 weeks ago.

Just buy and drive.
I am in Lagos...
This car was bought brand new 3years ago.
No record of accident and all particulars complete.

1.4m

Only serious buyer Pls...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
woleoja:
Can you HP?
Will be guaranteed

Sold
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mcleo007(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE

Hello good people of Nairaland. This is introducing the IBL ESCROW SERVICE, an innovation of my company, THE INSPIRED BY LEO GLOBAL SERVICES. I feel honoured to say I have been a big beneficiary of this great online forum. I started IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS some years back after carefully understanding the need to create a service that could cater for a set of people (those not in Lagos and have things to pickup and have dispatched to their location), especially during the mini importation boom. The brainchild of the business; thanks to God, the people that employed my service and the continuous flourishing of this great forum, IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS has grown and promises to achieve greater heights. At it, I became an employer of labour and groomed young protégés who are doing ok on their own now.

For your escrow needs, kindly check out our thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3863210/introducing-ibl-escrow-service

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello house please how do I get my tin and how much is it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Actually switched on my uber today... Ikoyi to festac 970 after uber... . Na wa o. Will test Taxify tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (5734) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: iheartellah(m), kayol4life, Gentlelife50(m), Nelochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.