Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? (3412 Views)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Is It Right Or Wrong To Intrude Into Your Partner's Private Conversations? (2) (3) (4)

Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
IS it really right for a guy or lady to read private conversations of his or her lover when he or she is not arround on a phone either on his or her inbox or a social media platform? share your thoughts. cc lalasticlala
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by QTEST007(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is it right for CCT to try Saraki?
(I.E. Only d guilty are afraid)

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
V
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yes, if she is your wife but No if she is just a lover.

Only a stupid guy will go through a woman inbox and react negatively on what he sees. You don't need to go through a woman's inbox before you know whether she is cheating on you or not.

Relationship rule one: never believe your bae is dating you alone.

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
I will never eva do such and I dnt expect my gurl to do dat! Its not abt me hiding my conversations, its abt trust here... If u can't trust me den dr is no point stayn in d relationship... I will show her d door.
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I will never eva do such and I dnt expect my gurl to do dat! Its not abt me hiding my conversations, its abt trust here... If u can't trust me den dr is no point stayn in d relationship... I will show her d door.
LoL! I beg to disagree....embarassed

if You ain't got nothing to hide...y'all should be Free with each other... Trust is built..slowly.....it doesn't just magically happen...MR cutehector..."grin"
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by passionate88: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
fantazia:
IS it really right for a guy or lady to read private conversations of his or her lover when he or she is not arround on a phone either on his or her inbox or a social media platform? share your thoughts
You give her cash, buy things for her, take her out, etc. Why not try to protect your investment?. If it's a Naija girl, brotherly , do it. Read even her sent sms. These hoes ain't loyal at all.

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by vizkiz: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
I checked her messages and discovered sheis a hoe. If I never did that, I wouldn't have realised the person I use to call "Treasure" is actually a public toilet. And only God knows who she has been furcking around with!

So tell me, which one is better? undecided

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Omotayor123(f): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's right if you want to give yourself Emotional trauma and heart Attack!

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
It is very important to enable you build your trust in him or her otherwise you are just being careless.
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by JENMAUCY(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I totally agree with you, it has been an issue in my relationship, I simply tell my lover that I love my privacy, it's just my life but he don't seem to get it until I ignored him for 2wks. He complained that I don't check his phone,i don't ask him who he talked to and so. If I don't trust you,what am I still doing with you?
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Yes, if she is your wife but No if she is just a lover.

Only stupid guy will go through a woman inbox and react negatively on what he sees. You don't need to go through a woman's inbox before you know whether she is cheating on you or not.

Relationship rule one: never believe your bae is dating you alone.
U saying there aren't faithful girls, anymore?... Or do u mean the word "date" in its most literal sense of meeting up with sb @a specific place and time?

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
.....And if u've not been deserving of trust?
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by ronald4lif(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Only when you're ready for a heart break and tired of the affair and looking for a soft landing for a break up. Good luck with that I say.

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Adaeze003(f): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Am I the only one who dislikes the word "lover"?

Oh well, I don't mind anyone checking my phone but asking me stupid questions about what you find in it is a problem and with how insecure some niggiz can be?

Don't touch my phone niggi tongue
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by nely(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
whatever you seek, you shall find and I will not give u any explanation, some girls just like to search guys phone as if they are contesting gulder ultimate search.

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! I beg to disagree....embarassed

if You ain't got nothing to hide...y'all should be Free with each other... Trust is built..slowly.....it doesn't just magically happen...MR cutehector..."grin"
esther see, dats me.. I like my privacy. Becos na so frm being free with each oda, e go enta detective series... I won't check ur fone, and u won't chek myn. Period! Buh I could allow her to answer my calls wen I can't reach my fone .. Buh snooping is a no no.
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:

Oh well, I don't mind anyone checking my phone but asking me stupid questions about what you find in it is a problem and with how insecure some niggiz can be?

who do u dislike d word lover?
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Adaeze003(f): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
fantazia:
why do u dislike d word lover?

I'm not sure...
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's not ethical...everybody's got a right to privacy,buh it's necessary sometimes coz in certain cases,that's the only way u get to know if ur partner's playing around...and what he thinks of u.
N.B...If u av to read ur boyfriend's chats, pls ensure to check d time and date...and read up the chats with his friends...that's where d real gist is. Lmao...

#Philosopher Quëën#

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:

I'm not sure...

hmm n what makes u think dat its insecurity dat wants to make him check ur phone? if ure nt cheating then y are u afraid?
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

.....And if u've not been deserving of trust?
look, d way I behave is enof for one to trust me... Hw would u feel wen ur husband is falsely accusing u of sleepin wit men wen u knw its a fat lie? Hurt right? Nw dats hw I feel wen my babe snoops on evry of my conversations when I really am not even cheatn on her in d first place... Look leme tell u, I duno if u"v been doin it or not, buh if u"v been doin it, I advise u to stop it...
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:
It's not ethical...everybody's got a right to privacy,buh it's necessary sometimes coz in certain cases,that's the only way u get to know if ur partner's playing around...and what he thinks of u.
N.B...If u av to read ur boyfriend's chats, pls ensure to check d time and date...and read up the chats with his friends...that's where d real gist is. Lmao...

#Philosopher Quëën#
so what if he was just writing naughty with his female pals, like i do smtimes with my female friends, we chat intimately and exchange dirty words but dat does not mean im cheating? some guys are just naughty by nature.
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
esther see, dats me.. I like my privacy. Becos na so frm being free with each oda, e go enta detective series... I won't check ur fone, and u won't chek myn. Period! Buh I could allow her to answer my calls wen I can't reach my fone .. Buh snooping is a no no.
We ain't talking about snooping nah...shocked

just being free with Bae...with Everything You got...embarassed if You've got Nothing to hide.....then, You should trust her with Everything... Including your fb passwords...Security codes..WiFi passwords...Everything...embarassed
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:

No,u're not...I detest the word..It simply sounds to me like d word to be used when one's in a secret amorous affair...
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
fantazia:
so what if he was just writing naughty with his female pals, like i do smtimes with my female friends, we chat intimately and exchange dirty words but dat does not mean im cheating? some guys are just naughty by nature.
Ain't cool...Ain't commendable...buh if ur gf's got no qualms with it,good 4 yhu...
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
JENMAUCY:
I totally agree with you, it has been an issue in my relationship, I simply tell my lover that I love my privacy, it's just my life but he don't seem to get it until I ignored him for 2wks. He complained that I don't check his phone,i don't ask him who he talked to and so. If I don't trust you,what am I still doing with you?
u r just d only lady in dis thread dat has sense.. D odas are just a bunch of jealous fowls... No offense to dem... People just will never learn to listen.. Like me, I always ask my babe what she dislikes, I make it a point of duty to ask every girl I go on a date with... So I would knw wat she dislikes, and listen.. If she is ok wit her fone bein accessed, no wahala, but if she isn't ok wit it or she detests it, who d fvck am I to go through her fone... Its total disrespect for her privacy.. I just laff at people wen they use dr hands to create unnecessary problems in dr realtionships wen dey failed to "listen" to their spouses.

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Ain't cool...Ain't commendable...buh if ur gf's got no qualms with it,good 4 yhu...
im a revrend father, i dnt have a girlfriend. just wanted to comment
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
look, d way I behave is enof for one to trust me... Hw would u feel wen ur husband is falsely accusing u of sleepin wit men wen u knw its a fat lie? Hurt right? Nw dats hw I feel wen my babe snoops on evry of my conversations when I really am not even cheatn on her in d first place... Look leme tell u, I duno if u"v been doin it or not, buh if u"v been doin it, I advise u to stop it...
Well,it could hurt...buh 4 me,I've got no qualms. with it. U can check whatever u want....but supposing ur actions are not enuf 4 her? supposing she's just curious to know the kinda conversations u have with other girls?
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by ronald4lif(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
fantazia:

Likewise ladies @ bolded.

Thing is, it's in human's nature to flirt, guys and ladies alike. We flirt sometimes just to weigh our self-worth and measure up our ability to attract the opposite sex. Everyone likes and appreciates compliments and by flirting we exchange pleasantries which can be a catalyst to bolster one's confidence too. But the problem is, we'd never accept in good faith and entertain the thought of our loved ones flirting. We just want it to be us, myself and me alone while he/she shouldn't dare. Which makes us hypocritical and self-centred lot.

Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Adaeze003(f): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
fantazia:
hmm n what makes u think dat its insecurity dat wants to make him check ur phone? if ure nt cheating then y are u afraid?

Afraid? If I want to cheat and whoree around, whose business? Why the hell will I ever be "afraid"? Of who? Another mere mortal?

Oh well, you should read the first post again coz uhm I'm pretty sure you didn't understand it.

Oliviaarims:

No,u're not...I detest the word..It simply sounds to me like d word to be used when one's in a secret amorous affair...

I'm not alone after all... hehe
Re: Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Likewise ladies @ bolded.

Thing is, it's in human's nature to flirt, guys and ladies alike. We flirt sometimes just to weigh our self-worth and measure up our ability to attract the opposite sex. Everyone likes and appreciates compliments and by flirting we exchange pleasantries which can be a catalyst to bolster one's confidence too. But the problem is, we'd never accept in good faith and entertain the thought of our loved ones flirting. We just want it to be us, myself and me alone while he/she shouldn't dare. Which makes us hypocritical and self-centred lot.
on a brighter and a normal note, a lady in a relationship aint suppose to flirt with a man, its not culturally right, but d case of a man is different, we can and its allowed bt not in d presence of his girlfriend, so what im saying is that a guy can check his girlfriend's phone but the girlfriend cant do that to him.

Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her... / Is This Punishment Right For A Cheating Wife/gf / Is It Okay To Send Nudes To Your Husband As A Woman?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62