Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Guy Has Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Has Changed (1068 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Guy Has Changed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
hello  nairaland , am having a little problem with my guy lately, he has been receiving call and text msg from one particular bunmi and this really affecting the relationship because on my irthday my guy was like fighting with me on the phone just becos i said he called me late  and also there was a time i was with him and a msg came from this girl saying (why are you not picking my call  abi se iyawo e o ti lo ni (has your wife not gone ) i ask him who that was and he said its a guy , how can a guy send you a msg and you delete imm , he just shunned me . please help i dont know what to do

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Changed by sistawoman: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
Ask him point blank if he is cheating or double dating.

Once he answers you have to do one of two things:

1. take his answer at face value and move forward in your r/s
2. Know that he is lying and decide to be a women with her eyes closed and contiune the r/s or end the r/s.

If you dont catch him red handed, if he is not willing to prove to you that the messages are in fact from a male, by calling the number and having a conversation with the person, then you have to do what it is in your heart, gut to do.

It is hard when you suspect someone of cheating on you. Because we as women have this gut reaction that tells us when our partner is cheating but we tend to diss it and not pay attention to it because 1. we dont want that to be true, 2. we want to believe our partner and not make a mistake.

I cant tell you to leave or to stay. but I would say to have a conversation with him regarding how you feel and be honest then gage your reaction based on how the conversation goes.
Re: My Guy Has Changed by yme1(f): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2009
that is true you need to have an heart to heart talk with him
Re: My Guy Has Changed by Czarskit(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
~ Communication is the kòkòrò ~
Re: My Guy Has Changed by Secretz(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2009
sistawoman:

Ask him point blank if he is cheating or double dating.

Once he answers you have to do one of two things:

1. take his answer at face value and move forward in your r/s
2. Know that he is lying and decide to be a women with her eyes closed and contiune the r/s or end the r/s.

If you dont catch him red handed, if he is not willing to prove to you that the messages are in fact from a male, by calling the number and having a conversation with the person, then you have to do what it is in your heart, gut to do.

It is hard when you suspect someone of cheating on you. Because we as women have this gut reaction that tells us when our partner is cheating but we tend to diss it and not pay attention to it because 1. we dont want that to be true, 2. we want to believe our partner and not make a mistake.

I cant tell you to leave or to stay. but I would say to have a conversation with him regarding how you feel and be honest then gage your reaction based on how the conversation goes.

Abide by this my sister, that is all I can say, ! I was thinking the same repsponse even before I read sistawoman's reply.

Your gut tells you the uttermost truth! grin
Re: My Guy Has Changed by idupaul: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2009
hmmmmm. but nuttin mite be happening btw the two of em
Re: My Guy Has Changed by Encomium(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
The best option is for you to have a one on one talk with your guy so as to iron out the issue. Also, try as much as you can to hold your peace throughout the dialogue likewise avoid harsh words. Every normal human being has a humane heart and a listning ear. Wishing you the best of luck.
Re: My Guy Has Changed by amebono13: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
ok then change too
Re: My Guy Has Changed by omega25red(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
Like sisterwoman said ask him point blank and after that if you are not satisfied call the biotch up and ask her (This might lead to the end of your relationship but of course you already know that it's almost over anyway)

If you do call her and she answers you with "why don't you go ask your man" you will definately know that she is the other woman
Re: My Guy Has Changed by prittigrrr(f): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2009
idupaul:

hmmmmm. but nuttin mite be happening btw the two of em

If nothing is happening btw the two of them, why is the guy so evasive about it. Why would he shun her? Why can't he come out and be truthful all the way with her?
Re: My Guy Has Changed by IFELEKE(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2009
@Poster,
They ve said it all. . .
Abide by the words you ve gotten.
Re: My Guy Has Changed by IykeD(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
Even if it's a gal, at least she recognises that you are the guy's babe.Just talk to him, it may not be what you think.Been there!
Re: My Guy Has Changed by Treetop20(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2009
he is cheating with her
Re: My Guy Has Changed by SoAmazing(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2009
@sisterwoman, no player owns up to cheating, okay?
Re: My Guy Has Changed by SoAmazing(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
Playboys and playgirls would always give excuses for their lifestyle.No use talking to him 'bout it.Certainly he'll give you a thousand and one reasons why you should believe his lies.
Re: My Guy Has Changed by ladybam(f): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
lollydys:

imm , he just shunned me . please help i dont know what to do

shunned!
well that proves that he's got some skeletons somwer. the shunning behaviour is quiet typical in unfaithful men
Re: My Guy Has Changed by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2009
i want to thank all beautiful nairalander that reply me, you have really help in a way

thanks so much

something else happened
Re: My Guy Has Changed by webpro(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2009
Wat if it is that this bunmi girl is only after ur guy who really likes you honestly. thats is to say she is d one toasting ur bf. now understand this. she said, as u quoted. (or is your wife not gone) which means she knows your guy has a girl friend, and she is still interested in him. If i were ur guy, he might shunn you so you u don't raise critics. but then i can cross my heart that ur guy may not be double dating, i can only tell you to take ur time and study him. try also to know who and who is goes out wit. not stalking him oo but at least he is ur bobo grin it shouldnt be difficult.

gudlck
Re: My Guy Has Changed by posakosa(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2009
Dump him.

Like someone said, playas never own up to their lies.
Re: My Guy Has Changed by debosky(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2009

(1)

CLOSED / What Is It That Ladies See In Me? / Guys: Life Without Girls Will That Make Your Happy Or Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.