Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,857 members, 7,906,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Psychiatrist - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Psychiatrist (654 Views)

The Psychiatrist / My Doctor Asked Me 2 See A Psychiatrist. . .i Act Strangely Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Psychiatrist by waleola99: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2009
A psychiatrist is conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. “You all have obsessions,” he says.

To the first mother he says, “You’re obsessed with eating. So you’ve named your daughter Candy.”

To the second Mum he says, “You’re obsessed with money. So you’ve you’re your daughter Penny.”

He turns to the third Mom and says, “Your obsession is with alcohol. So you’ve named your child Brandy.”

At this point, the fourth mother, gets up, takes her son by the hand and whispers. “Come on, dic k, we’re leaving!”
Re: The Psychiatrist by Bbeee: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked lmyos, nice one

(1) (Reply)

Dickele Male / Eli's Dirty Jokes - Episode 33 / micheal jackson in lagos :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.