Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (864038 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Veka: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
@ gahaotu can't read your message. Follow back so Iwe can pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
mrsbw:

Is this info correct? I applied for form a to my doctors acct directly last week and didnt get such feedback
and was it processed? FormA isn't for personal accounts tho, it's basically for Medicals and school fee etc
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow! It is well! May God see u thru. Houston POE na real war o.

Pele
emeldamicheals:
Hmmmmm, where do I start?
Firstly, @ Zumabeezi (sorry if I got that wrong). Thanks for noticing. I appreciate.
As for my PTA, I no get oooo after all the hussle. I changed money with BDC @ 354.
Before leaving I asked a custom relative who told me we are only entitled to 5k now per person.
So me and mum 10k.
Immigration officer in Abuja: How much do you have?
Me: 10k.
Is dat all
Me: yes
Actually, we had 10,096.30
Declared it with my complementary card.
Lufthansa sent me to Port Health. Where I paid 3k only for her to write everything my doctor wrote down in her own except she had to write 34 weeks instead 35weeks + my doctor wrote for me.
I left naija on thurs via lufthansa with mum and kids and got to Houston on friday afternoon.
It was not an easy one at all. Over stressful.
I booked for wheel chair which wheeled me to immigration officer.
Officer: Why are u visiting?
Me: Child birth and Holidays
Officer: Put in Finger prints....
Officer: Which tourist attractions will you be visiting.
He did not notice I was pregnant cos I was carrying one kid with my carry on bag on the wheel car.
Me: Am here for child birth
Officer: How much do you have?
Me: 10k
Calls an officer and sends me to secondary inspection
Thats where the saga begins.........
The officer woman...
Why are you on a wheel chair. Can't you walk?
Me: I can
Officer woman: Asks my mum. Why are on wheel chair too. Is anything wrong with you? We requested for two. Me and mum.
Mum: No
Officer woman: Tells the wheelers wheeling us to leave us and go.
Wheeler: They have a connecting flight to elpaso to catch in 3 hrs.
Officer woman: So what....?
Officer woman: How much do u hv on u.
Officer woman: How did you get it?
Me: BDC
Officer woman: let me have your doctor's letter and fit to fly. Which I gave her.
Wheelers leaves us behind. So we had to sit down. There were lots of people in Sec Inspection but didnt see any preggo while I was there.
The waiting no be small things...
Another officer: Calls mum and interviewed her. Like how much she had and how much I had. My mum had only little money on her plus little naira. Asked who my kids were? Why I decided to birth In elpaso of all places. Mum said it was my choice.
Mum: Comes back. Sits and tried to tell me the things they asked her.
An officer noticed and doesn't want us to communicate.
Takes my mum to a seat behind and takes me and my kids to another room where they have play toys with a bed.
An officer comes to ask what we need. I said I was okay but he brings 2 packs of juice and mac and cheese for the kids.
After a while.....
An officer ushers me into the interviewing room
Na there the main action film starts...
Officer Man: How much do you have?
Officer: Are u sure u have up to that amount:
Me: Yes
Officer: Lets see.
Counts and indeed complete.
Officer: Do u have another currency with you.
Me: Brings out 1,300 naira in my wallet.
Officer: You declared u did not have more than 10k. U lied. I told him that the 1,300 was insignificant to me. I didn't know it meant anything. Hmmmm, strike 1 for me
Officer: Starts asking me plenty questions. I can't write it all. Will mention a few.
What I do? How much I earn? What DH does? How much he earns? What kind of car I drive? How much is our house rent? How much I had in all bank acc. Goes through all the visa's in my passport. U hv travelled alot. I said yes. Also, asked the POE I used the last time I visited US. I said New York.
Asked me to write down some stuffs like address in naija, address of hotel I will stay in US, my parents names, kids names and dh name and some details about them.
Officer: Did U and DH save for the trip.
Me: No
Officer: How did you get the 10k dollars?
Me: Both me and DH's money but mostly DH's money.
HIGHLIGHT:
The officer woman took my phone from me which she went through. Watsapp, email, etc and some things were screen grabbed pertaining my trip and conversations about this trip and they asked me questions about it. They looked for every implicating thing on my phone.
Officer asked me if I ever discussed about coming to give birth in US with anyone.
OFFICER EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT NAIRA LAND. THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT IT. THAT THEY FOLLOW IT. He said something about us saying Houston is a tight POE. I told him I followed houston irrespective of that because I know I am coming genuinely to have my baby and I am willing to pay every dime.
I almost thought I was about to be sent back with all the series of question. Thank God for burden of proof ( in cash form).
After every every; officer says they will allow me to go in but I should make sure I pay all my bills. Get receipt and zero bal from doctor and hospital etc. I will show it everytime I visit. He said its not illegal to give birth but not when u come and not pay cos they the tax payers will have to pay for it which they can't do for their children. Also, I should make sure I read every document b4 signing cos medicare people would even come to you after you have your baby.
He says you get barred from US etc when you don't pay.
WELL, I know all that already and I will pay all my bills and I am prepared to do so.
I LEFT AFTER 4 HRS AND I MISSED MY FLIGHT
I could only be rescheduled the next day on united and it was not a direct flight. I went through denver.
I couldn't check into intown suites agin cos we got into elpaso at 10pm on sat and their office has closed and was told they dont open on sundays.
So we paid for 2 nights at a hotel. The airport shuttle picked us up and they give free breakfast.
So will check into Intown suites tomorrow.
IF YOU ASK ME SINCERITY PAYS COS WHAT WILL BE WILL BE...
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS WITHOUT CRITICISM AND SARCASM. Also, to all nairalanders cos your information here helped alot.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ajujuju: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
emeldamicheals:
Hmmmmm, where do I start?
Firstly, @ Zumabeezi (sorry if I got that wrong). Thanks for noticing. I appreciate.
As for my PTA, I no get oooo after all the hussle. I changed money with BDC @ 354.
Before leaving I asked a custom relative who told me we are only entitled to 5k now per person.
So me and mum 10k.
Immigration officer in Abuja: How much do you have?
Me: 10k.
Is dat all
Me: yes
Actually, we had 10,096.30
Declared it with my complementary card.
Lufthansa sent me to Port Health. Where I paid 3k only for her to write everything my doctor wrote down in her own except she had to write 34 weeks instead 35weeks + my doctor wrote for me.
I left naija on thurs via lufthansa with mum and kids and got to Houston on friday afternoon.
It was not an easy one at all. Over stressful.
I booked for wheel chair which wheeled me to immigration officer.
Officer: Why are u visiting?
Me: Child birth and Holidays
Officer: Put in Finger prints....
Officer: Which tourist attractions will you be visiting.
He did not notice I was pregnant cos I was carrying one kid with my carry on bag on the wheel car.
Me: Am here for child birth
Officer: How much do you have?
Calls an officer and sends me to secondary inspection
Thats where the saga begins.........
The officer woman...
Why are you on a wheel chair. Can't you walk?
Me: I can
Officer woman: Asks my mum. Why are on wheel chair too. Is anything wrong with you? We requested for two. Me and mum.
Mum: No
Officer woman: Tells the wheelers wheeling us to leave us and go.
Wheeler: They have a connecting flight to elpaso to catch in 3 hrs.
Officer woman: So what....?
Officer woman: How much do u hv on u.
Officer woman: How did you get it?
Me: BDC
Officer woman: let me have your doctor's letter and fit to fly. Which I gave her.
Wheelers leaves us behind. So we had to sit down. There were lots of people in Sec Inspection but didnt see any preggo while I was there.
The waiting no be small things...
Another officer: Calls mum and interviewed her. Like how much she had and how much I had. My mum had only little money on her plus little naira. Asked who my kids were? Why I decided to birth In elpaso of all places. Mum said it was my choice.
Mum: Comes back. Sits and tried to tell me the things they asked her.
An officer noticed and doesn't want us to communicate.
Takes my mum to a seat behind and takes me and my kids to another room where they have play toys with a bed.
An officer comes to ask what we need. I said I was okay but he brings 2 packs of juice and mac and cheese for the kids.
After a while.....
An officer ushers me into the interviewing room
Na there the main action film starts...
Officer Man: How much do you have?
Officer: Are u sure u have up to that amount:
Me: Yes
Officer: Lets see.
Counts and indeed complete.
Officer: Do u have another currency with you.
Me: Brings out 1,300 naira in my wallet.
Officer: You declared u did not have more than 10k. U lied. I told him that the 1,300 was insignificant to me. I didn't know it meant anything. Hmmmm, strike 1 for me
Officer: Starts asking me plenty questions. I can't write it all. Will mention a few.
What I do? How much I earn? What DH does? How much he earns? What kind of car I drive? How much is our house rent? How much I had in all bank acc. Goes through all the visa's in my passport. U hv travelled alot. I said yes. Also, asked the POE I used the last time I visited US. I said New York.
Asked me to write down some stuffs like address in naija, address of hotel I will stay in US, my parents names, kids names and dh name and some details about them.
Officer: Did U and DH save for the trip.
Me: No
Officer: How did you get the 10k dollars?
Me: Both me and DH's money but mostly DH's money.
HIGHLIGHT:
The officer woman took my phone from me which she went through. Watsapp, email, etc and some things were screen grabbed pertaining my trip and conversations about this trip and they asked me questions about it. They looked for every implicating thing on my phone.
Officer asked me if I ever discussed about coming to give birth in US with anyone.
OFFICER EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT NAIRA LAND. THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT IT. THAT THEY FOLLOW IT. He said something about us saying Houston is a tight POE. I told him I followed houston irrespective of that because I know I am coming genuinely to have my baby and I am willing to pay every dime.
I almost thought I was about to be sent back with all the series of question. Thank God for burden of proof ( in cash form).
After every every; officer says they will allow me to go in but I should make sure I pay all my bills. Get receipt and zero bal from doctor and hospital etc. I will show it everytime I visit. He said its not illegal to give birth but not when u come and not pay cos they the tax payers will have to pay for it which they can't do for their children. Also, I should make sure I read every document b4 signing cos medicare people would even come to you after you have your baby.
He says you get barred from US etc when you don't pay.
WELL, I know all that already and I will pay all my bills and I am prepared to do so.
I LEFT AFTER 4 HRS AND I MISSED MY FLIGHT
I could only be rescheduled the next day on united and it was not a direct flight. I went through denver.
I couldn't check into intown suites agin cos we got into elpaso at 10pm on sat and their office has closed and was told they dont open on sundays.
So we paid for 2 nights at a hotel. The airport shuttle picked us up and they give free breakfast.
So will check into Intown suites tomorrow.
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS WITHOUT CRITICISM AND SARCASM. Also, to all nairalanders cos your information here helped alot.

Dats pretty tough. Thank God u are in.
All d best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by tktgal: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
cindermum:
Thank you. we used 300-1$ but according to the chart he was looking at on the wall, it was the standard CBN rate..

Thanks a lot for the response...I appreciate
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shirley013: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hello pls I need an info. My sis booked her ticket to travel with her infant but decided to leave the baby back home to travel alone. The question is Can she use the child's luggage allowance even though she isn't going with the baby. She booked with Lufthansa. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Mandydaisy: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
@ emeldamicheals thank God you scaled through despite all the stress... It's like those Houston peeps deliberately act nasty to people angry

@ all that must go through Houston please be prayerful and prepared oh, those guys are looking for loop holes and who to mess up.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by donugapi(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2016
shirley013:
Hello pls I need an info. My sis booked her ticket to travel with her infant but decided to leave the baby back home to travel alone. The question is Can she use the child's luggage allowance even though she isn't going with the baby. She booked with Lufthansa. Thanks.

Nope

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by UmerSajjad: 12:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Iphie26:
Good morning everyone and compliments of the season. Pls mamas does anyone have a cost estimate of birthing in (Nashville )Tennessee? Pls help a sister with the hospital name and a good doctor . Merry Xmas.

Me and wife are planning for Nashville as well. Did you get to know any good doctors and other details ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ify4charm: 1:11am On Feb 22, 2016
MrsDan:

I really must check to be sure. I just can't seem to remember much about the delivery and all. Was charged about $2500 for deliver but got $1250 refund. Sorry but will surely get back to you.

Alright. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by UmerSajjad: 1:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Congrats !! What was your POE?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by emeldamicheals: 5:26am On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks everyone. I even 4got to add. They stamped me in for 6 months. Thats till august but am leaving April ending. They stamped me beyond my expiration date because my visa expires April ending so am leaving a week b4 it expires irrespective of how long I was stamped in.

I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Will keep u guys posted on every progress I make.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2016
emeldamicheals:
Thanks everyone. I even 4got to add. They stamped me in for 6 months. Thats till august but am leaving April ending. They stamped me beyond my expiration date because my visa expires April ending so am leaving a week b4 it expires irrespective of how long I was stamped in.

I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Will keep u guys posted on every progress I make.

My visa expired when I was in US though. I was stamped in for 6 mths, left in the 5th month and just renewed it.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Emeldamicheals big congratulations to you. Same thing they did to my wife o. Only difference is I had paid 80% before travelling. Full doctor's fee and 70% of hospital. In fact I just completed payment for the hospital yesterday.

Guys if it is possible for you to make payments before travelling, kindly do so. They are not stopping you from coming into Houston but rather trying to protect the tax payers money. It's very important to make some form of commitment financially.

Good luck to everyone

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by BabyMandy: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2016
Pls does anyone know N/$ withdrawal rate and limit for diamond bank and also daily /monthly transaction limit on stanbic credit card. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Double post***
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2016
ajujuju:

Dats pretty tough. Thank God u are in.
All d best.

Thank God you made it, I guess houston poe has escalated the way they behave. Please do they have the right to go through your phone. Abeg is there a place one can make an official complaint cos it's like they treat preggies like terrorist.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Na wah with Houston POE O. That time I was insisting on not using the POE, hubby was asking if the winches in my Village are there waiting for me, So I told him ALL THE WINCHES AND WIZARD IN AMERICA DIVIDED THEMSELVES TO BOTH HOUSTON AND CHICAGO. grin Even my hubby that was not Preggy was scrutinized wen he came in, he said the CBP officer was so angry at him for saying his wife just delivered and he's here to see both mother and child. He picked on him seriously. My advice is, pls avoid it as much as you can. Even if you have the cash, don't forget even the VO will tell you that they're the ones that can guarantee your entry, so they know you're at their mercy. Imagine delaying a Preggy mama & FAMILY SEF for over 4hrsshocked hmm.

In other news, JPS is showing me shege o. After paying for OB- Pack, I received a bill of about 150 $ they said its for the paediatrician certifying my baby for Discharge. So when I called to pay, they said there's another 144$ coming, (Baby's 3rd day visit to the pediatrician). Now 2wks appointment which is tomorrow will also be $ 146.48. And will also pay for baby at the 6wks appointment too. Pls am so confused o, cos am still expecting bill from Lab also.

Pls mamas, that used JPS, how una do am. Abeg, torchlight matter for me o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Mandydaisy:
@ emeldamicheals thank God you scaled through despite all the stress... It's like those Houston peeps deliberately act nasty to people angry

@ all that must go through Houston please be prayerful and prepared oh, those guys are looking for loop holes and who to mess up.

They are simply doing their job.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Onlineise(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by danowena: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Enizo:

Thank God you made it, I guess houston poe has escalated the way they behave. Please do they have the right to go through your phone. Abeg is there a place one can make an official complaint cos it's like they treat preggies like terrorist.

It's a pity but they do have the right to do so if you want to enter the U.S. if you refuse, they won't force you but get ready to join the next flight back to Naija. And if the person is determined to see your phone, he will do so under the terrorism act ( with or without your consent). After all, you are on American soil. It's really sad we have to be subjected to such scrutiny however, you can't blame them, some people have really spoilt our reputation in the past. E.g the guy that came here asking if he and his wife should apply for visa when they hadn't paid their previous huge medical bill. angry
But from a different perspective, what do u have on ur fone dat you don't want them to see? Locations to be bombed?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Enizo:

Enizo, leave dis official complaint matter...they are doing their job and they have every right to search your phhones. Do you know sometimes they search your checked-in baggage? Like someone said, there is a law that backs them up to do that. Also, Houston POE receives such attention because a lot of flights land there and it is a potential security and immigration threat.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by danowena: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2016
emeldamicheals:

What will be will indeed be. I really thank God for you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Kemo88: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2016
happytbaby:
No because your sister is not an hospital or a school.

If you want to send money to your sister you will need to do Western Union or Moneygram in which case she will have to physically go to an agent location to collect it. There is a cap of about 800 dollars @ about 265naira per dollar per person per quarter on Moneygram . I am not sure of what the Western Union is per quarter but it's about 400 dollars per transaction.

Please read the last 10 pages, this topic has been discussed extensively.

Thanks a lot. I have read before I asked the question. I was confused that's why I asked. Not everyone who asks a question hasn't read through the thread. I appreciate you. God bless you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutelass: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2016
feddy27:

Enizo, leave dis official complaint matter...they are doing their job and they have every right to search your phhones. Do you know sometimes they search your checked-in baggage? Like someone said, there is a law that backs them up to do that. Also, Houston POE receives such attention because a lot of flights land there and it is a potential security and immigration threat.

Every airport is a potential security and immigration threat. And as per lots of flights landing there, official statistics ranks them 8th in d US, behind NY, LAX, NJ...yet pple cannot have rest of mind because POE is houston...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutelass: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2016
justwise:

They are simply doing their job.

Overzealous is d word! D CBP officer's in NY, NJ, LAX are nt doing their job?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by temmyo: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello house,

No one replied my question on delivery in kansas city. Please anyone with experience should please respond.

Also I'm due in september and plan to travel in July. I already have a Visa which I used to tra el for vacation last year. will I still be required to show any contact with a hospital when being questioned at POE?

I've tried to search for info on this and other issues but I can't seem to figure out how to search. If anyone can answer my questions or point me in the right direction i'llm be very grateful.

This is my first child and I'm highly anxious about travelling for delivery even though it's not my first time of travelling.

Also is it advisable as a first time preggie to go to a state where u know no one but childbirth is cheap as opposed to going where you have family to support you? This has been the battle between DH and I recently.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
cutelass:

Overzealous is d word! D CBP officer's in NY, NJ, LAX are nt doing their job?
Their airport, their country, their rules, I guess if one wants to get in then play by the rules. They're just doing their job whether overzealous or not. With God on your side If you have dotted your I's and crossed your T's then no cause for alarm. Mind you the same JFK has occasional issues too. It's been reported on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2016
cutelass:

Every airport is a potential security and immigration threat. And as per lots of flights landing there, official statistics ranks them 8th in d US, behind NY, LAX, NJ...yet pple cannot have rest of mind because POE is houston...

My biggest fear is that a pregnant woman should not collapse in their custody

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2016
temmyo:
Hello house,

No one replied my question on delivery in kansas city. Please anyone with experience should please respond.

Also I'm due in september and plan to travel in July. I already have a Visa which I used to tra el for vacation last year. will I still be required to show any contact with a hospital when being questioned at POE?

I've tried to search for info on this and other issues but I can't seem to figure out how to search. If anyone can answer my questions or point me in the right direction i'llm be very grateful.

This is my first child and I'm highly anxious about travelling for delivery even though it's not my first time of travelling.

Also is it advisable as a first time preggie to go to a state where u know no one but childbirth is cheap as opposed to going where you have family to support you? This has been the battle between DH and I recently.

Thats what most people do
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsbw: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2016
okay guys..wanted to wait to be debited before confirming the Form A stuff.

I intend using Dr La and WHMC. WHMC does not accept wire transfers, so I got Dr La's wire transfer details.

I went to Stanbic IBTC on Thursday for the processing.

Documents required:
a) Letter of reference from specialist doctor, or specialist hospital in Nigeria -
b) Completed Form A
c) Passport, visa and air ticket
d) Correspondence with overseas specialist doctor stating the cost of treatment etc.

Filled the form; requested for payment of doctors fees only (paid $3,000) and included my doctor's bank details. The requirement doesn't state just hospitals can be credited. It only states that it must be for medical treatment. So, I guess if you can provide your doctors correspondence (with his letterhead) and they can match it to the bank details. I guess they can also check the doctor online if they want.

Got debited the ffg this morning: Transaction: 598500; telex charge: 4000; offshore charge: $25 = 4987.50; Bank commission 0.5% = 3142.13
Total was 610629.6 which came to about N203.5 per $.

So you can actually pay for just doctor or doctor and hospital if your hospital accepts transfers.

Noticed in the CBN requirement page that if the doctor includes cost of maintenance, that cost of treatment can be made payable to the hospital and the cost of maintenance to the applicant if the applicant is an outpatient; but I did not explore that oh. Only paid doctor's bill.

Also, I had initially gone to UBA and they said they dont process Form A for childbirth. GTB said I'll be on a wait list for at least a month. Went to stanbic after @onlineise post on Wednesday, and it got processed in 48hours. Thanks so much @onlineise you are a life saver!

Pls remember to collect your telex copy from the bank as proof of payment

Hope this helps cc: @biollar1 @chloe7 @kemo88 @beautyx5

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.